Want You Back| ✔

By JAshwritesMafia

What does it take to turn a once cheerful, happy girl into a ruthless, cold hearted women? Is it time? Or the... More

CHAPTER 1 : A NEW DAY
Chapter 2: Greek God
Chapter 3: Weirdo
Chapter 4: The Party
Chapter 5: Queen of Chipmunks
Chapter 6: Gorilla Gang
Chapter 7: Not A Nerd
Chapter 8: Family
Chapter 9: Precious Pearls
Chapter 10: Anger Issues
Chapter 11: The Game
Chapter 12: A Bet
Chapter 13: My Type
Chapter 14: First Date
Chapter 15: Tell Me the Right Way
Chapter 16: Drunk
Chapter 17: Better Be Sober
Chapter 18: Prince Mikaelson
Chapter 19: Good
Chapter 20: Treat A lady
Chapter 21: Miami
Chapter 22: Baywatch Lifeguard
Chapter 23: Picture
Chapter 24: I am the Heart
Chapter 25: I Have a Girlfriend
Chapter 26: Punched and Kicked
Chapter 27: Lied
Chapter 28: Liar
Chapter 29: Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 30: Starting Over
Chapter 31: Hot and Sexy Boyfriend
Chapter 32: I Miss You Buttercup
Chapter 33: Holding Back
Chapter 34: Hayley
💖 Prom Outfits 💖
Chapter 36: Your Hoodie
Chapter 37: Sensible One
Chapter 38: Magical Words
Chapter 39: Type Of Coffee
Chapter 40: A Lie too.
Chapter 41: Pun Intended
Chapter 42: Fiancé
Chapter 43: Recreating High School Days Day
Chapter 44: Graveyard
Chapter 45: You're A Mess
Chapter 46: Missed Me Princess
Chapter 47: Sneaky Little Brat
Chapter 47: Miss Mikaelson
Chapter 48: Wish Its Me
Chapter 49: Crystal Jane O'Conner
Chapter 50: 5 Years Ago
Chapter 51: Well, duh
Chapter 52: Charlie Who
Chapter 53: Daughter
Chapter 54: Ace
Chapter 55: Munchkins
Chapter 56: Lost Enough
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1: Our First Date
Bonus Chapter 2: Magic Line
Other Books

Chapter 35: Little Hazie

141 5 0
By JAshwritesMafia

❣ Hazel's P.O.V ❣

"That bitch is dead. And so is my dumbass brother." Crystal growls and heads for the door angrily, but I grab her arm.

"No you will not do anything. Let it be the way it is." I sniff lightly.

"Oh sure, and watch you cry your ass off for next 5 hours." She snaps.

After my argument with Ace, I called Crystal to come over. I bawled my eyes out while telling her what happened. "Its fine." I smile faintly.

"but what about you?" he asks pulling me in a hug. 

"I'll be fine too. It'll take time, but I'll be fine." My voice cracks at the end and fresh tears start to fall down my cheeks. 

"Why don't you tell him?"

"Its too late now Crys, Prom's just round the corner. You know, it hurts to hear that from him, when I love him more than anything, Its hard so hard." I cry. 

"Sssshhh... It'll be okay Hazel, everything's gonna be okay." She rubs my back. "C'mon lets get dinner. Fuck both of them, I'm right here for you." She pulls back.

Ace didn't text me, let alone call me. 

He's probably making out with her.

No he is not, now shut up heart. 

Oh no Darling. Your heart no longer possesses the power of making decisions. He's done enough damage. I'm the brain. And trust me, if you wanna get out of this, just do as I say.

Yeah whatever.

"Hazel? Where are you?" Haze's voice echoes through the house. 

"Kitchen." I yell back. He comes running and hugs me.

"What's wrong brother?" I ask in confusion. 

"I don't know... I-I just had this weird feeling, like something's wrong with you. Like old times." He sighs.

"I'm just fine." I lie.

"You know I know that you are lying." He pulls away and wipes my tear stained cheeks.

"Woah, is that a twin thing or something?" Crystal asks handing him and me a sandwich.

"Yeah, when we were younger we could always sense each others sorrow, grief, sadness or happiness." He smiles at her.

"That's so sick." She chuckles and takes a bite of her sandwich. 

"Hey bitches." Dan shots from the front door. 

"Oh did I forgot to tell, I brought company." Haze laughs.

"Hey Assholes." I say as we walk to the living room. 

"What's wrong with me little Hazie?" Zach asks and pulls me in a hug. 

"Oh group hug." Dan shouts and tackles us. "Why are you two standing there for, come here." Dan says and Haze and join us. This is my family. This is what I'll be missing the most. 

"I love you guys." I squeak. 

"We love you too little Mikaelson." Zach says.

"Okay, lets watch some kick ass movies and stuff our face with popcorn and chips." Haze says. Crystal and I bring blankets for all of us and the boys get the snacks ready.

"You know, the detention wasn't really disaster." Zach smirks as we both grab some more Dorito packets.

"How so?" I ask, smiling at him.

"I met this girl. She was all quiet and sat in a corner. I mean by the looks of it she wasn't the kind who'd get detention." He smiles, probably remembering her. "So I went and sat beside her and asked why she got detention, she said she got late for her bio class."

"She's funny and smart. But switches to bitch mode when required." he chuckles

"I like her already. What's her name?" I laugh.

"Summer Rivera, you might know her." He says.

"Yes I do, She's a nice girl." I smile at him.

"Should I ask her to prom?" He questions nervously.

"Of course, why not. You'll look so cute together" I squeal and he just chuckles.

"What are we watching?" I ask plopping next to Zach.

"The Matrix Resurrection." Dan hollers in excitement.

"Cool."

~*~

Finally, its the prom today. I should feel excited and shit but all I wanna do is crawl back into my bed and sleep my ass of. All my stuff is packed into boxes, only a couple are left out. I feel terrible. My mom's been crying all night last night and my brothers and friends have spent the majority of time with me. 

That friends, does not include Ace. Sure he was around a couple of times, but we didn't really talk. Though he tried to apologize, but me being the stubborn ass, just ignored him. 

Well, coming back to today, Its 8:30 in the morning, and Crystal and I have decided to spend the together. So plan is, to go out for breakfast at 9, then pick our dresses from the designer and then head to the saloon for the make and stuff. 

I told her, that I'm not up for the saloon and stuff, but she just wouldn't listen. I really am okay with doing my makeup and stuff all by myself at home. 

If you are wondering about are dates, then I'm going with Dan, Crystal with Haze and Zach with Summer. She's actually a sweet girl. She's been hanging out with us too and I really get a good vibe from her. Just like her name suggests. Also she'll be joining us today. As for Ace, don't know don't care. He's probably bringing that green eyed bitch.

Anyways, after spending an eternity in the shower and throw a denim jeans with a knitted sweater and my white shoes. Crystal brought all her 'getting ready stuff' here yesterday so that we can all head out together. 

I hear a car pull into the driveway as I'm brushing my hair. Soon the front door opens and I hear footsteps on the stairs. 

"Hey girl" Crystal chimes.

"Hi.." I say nonchalantly.

"Oh C'mon... don't be such a mood killer." She pouts.

"Oh, hi Crystal... How are you today." I mock her excitement from earlier, making her laugh. "Where's Summer at?" I ask looking back at myself in the mirror.

"Oh, she said she'll meet us at the diner." She informs.

"Okay cool, lets go." With that we both skip down stairs, hop into the car and drive off. 

"Hey guys." Summer greets us with a smile as we make our way to the table.

"Sup girl?" We order and chat until our orders arrive and then eat while making plans for the evening. 

"You heard from Ace?" Crystal asks as we pay for the food, and head out.

"Nah, and don't expect to." I shake my head. 

"God, when did he turn into a asshole." She groans.

"Oh c'mon, its our day. No boys remember." I say changing the topic.

"Yeah right." She nods. "Okay, lets get rolling." 

~~~~

"Oh my god." Summer gasps as the three of us step in front of the mirror. "We look so hot." She chuckles.

"That we do" I laugh. 

"Girls, your dates are hear." Mom yells from down stairs.

"Coming mom." Crystal shouts back. She's been calling her mom since the first time she met her, She says she is a lot like her mom.

"Holy fuck." The boys gasp in sync as the tree of us come into view, earing a head smack from my mom. 

"Language boys." She scolds.

"Oh look at you. My girls grew up so quick." My squeals with tear in her eyes and pulls us all in a hug.

"Sure they did Rose." I hear Mr. O'Conner say.

"Dad?" Crystal shouts and tackles him in a hug. "Oh god I though you're gonna miss this." 

"Oh, you really expect me to miss my pumpkins' prom." He chuckles. 

"All the love for dad." Jane chirps from behind him.

"Oh god, please don't make my cry." Her voice cracks as she hugs her mom. Actually, Mr. and Mrs. O'Conner were travelling for some important business trip. They weren't sure if they'd make it for the prom.

"Oh look at you Hazel. You look so pretty." He says pulling me into a hug. I sigh into his chest and feel the tears pricking my eyes. My breathing hitches and I think He noticed it. 

"Hey don't cry little pumpkin." That's something he's been calling me after Ace's birthday. He says I'm like his daughter. "Haze? would you join for a minute." He calls out for him. 

"So, I don't think I can say this or not, but I wanted you guys to know that, you both are like Ace and Crystal to me. I know how hard it is for you to go through life without a dad figure. Trust me I do. But, I've seen you two stay strong through everything, and I just wanna say that I'm proud of you. I'm not your dad, but I'm here for you whenever you need me." He smiles down at both of us. 

I try so hard to blink back tears but fail miserably. He instantly pulls me and Haze into a hug. 

"Thanks Mr. O'Conner." Haze and I mumble. 

"Oh C'mon. Don't thank me. Stop being such a party pooper. Go have fun." We pull away and smile at him. Thank god I asked the saloon lady to put water proof makeup.

"C'mon Munchkins, picture time." Mom calls and snaps a lot of pictures of us all. Then the boys give us our corsages. 

"Lets hit prom guys." Dan shouts and we all file into the limo, I borrowed for the night, from my dad. The amount of work I had to do to get him to do me this favor.

We all sing along the songs and drink champagne also clicking a lot more pictures. Its safe to say that I'm having fun tonight. 

The entrance to the hall, where the prom is held is decorated with various balloons. Amy, our year book photographer, is taking pictures of all the students, coming in.

"Oh you guys look awesome." She smiles and takes a group photo of ours before the individual and couple photos.

"You Amy.. Come here, I'll snap some of your picks." I say and take a camera from her. 

"Thanks." She smiles and walks over to stand with the gang. "Oh right on time Ace." She chuckles as he walks to us looking like Greek god. I literally had to force myself to look away. 

"Yeah?" He smiles and and joins the group and I snap the picture. 

"Oh, Hazel, Let me click you and Ace."

"Oh no.. I don't-" 

"Oh C'mon." She snatches the camera from my hand, pushing me towards him. 

This is gonna be so awkward. From the corner of my eye, I see Kate glaring at me, but when I look at her, she smiles sweet, yet fake smile. I wave at her and stand next to Ace. 

"You look beautiful." He whispers into my ear and places a quick kiss on my cheek. I mumble a thanks, while trying to hide the blush that covers my cheeks. Key word being try.

"Oh, can I get one clicked too." Kate pipes in after Amy clicks like a thousand photos of Ace and I.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but its not allowed. Only for the students of Willington High." Amy smiles at her, but I catch the edge in her voice. I smirk at her and she winks back at me. "Okay, You guys are all set to go." 

~~~~

"Oh my god Zach, Just stop." I say through my laughs. Zach's been cracking jokes, leaving us all wheezing. Kate hasn't left Ace's side all night, not even when he went to get food. She is so clingy. And above all, she's standing where I should be right now. 

Dan and I smuggled a bottle of Bacardi in and all of have been dinking. I'm a bit drunk too, Coz, I've started talking to Ace. "Oh C'mon Lets dance." I cheer and all of us make our way to the dance floor. 

After dancing for a while, the music stops and our principal steps on the stage.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Its time we announce the prom King and Queen." The hall erupts with cheers. 

"So give it up for Haze Mikaelson and Crystal O'Conner." Oh my god. They did it.

I shout on top of my lungs as Haze spins Crystal in a hug. They make their way to the stage and receive their crows. 

"WoooHooo..." I shout, when Haze pulls her in for a quick kiss. I'm so happy for them. Amy takes a couple of pictures and then they come back and join us. 

"Your highness." I do the curtsy thing and they both laugh. We all retreat back to the table, giving both of them a chance to dance alone. They look so cute together. 

"I too won the prom queen last year." Kate cuts in. 

"Oh really, The judges must be blind." I snort and take a shot of the transparent liquid in the glass. 

"Excuse me." She chuckles humorlessly.

"Excused you." I laugh, and everyone goes ooohhh. I high five with Zach, Dan and Summer.

"What is your problem, huh." She asks angrily.

"Oh you know, its just you-you brought your ugly ass face back into boyfriends life." Everyone starts laughing, and Ace's eyes snap to me, with a smile. You know drunk Hazel doesn't what she's saying. Remind me to teach her how to keep her mouth shut at times.

"A boyfriend you don't even love." She snaps and my blood starts boiling. Probably the drink's kicking in.

"That's none of you god damn business." I take a step closer to her but Ace's hand that wraps around my waist stops me.

"Its okay babe. You're drunk, lets get you home now." He says and pulls me back. 

"Yes little Mikaelson, go home. Its a long day tomorrow." Zach reminds me and I turn to look at the dance floor. Haze and Crystal are nowhere to be seen. So, turn to all my friends. 

"See you guys tomorrow." I smile sadly and give each one of them a long hug. 

"C'mon Kate, I'll drop you home." He calls, and my face instantly turns into a scowls. 

"Bitch." I mumble under my breath and Zach drapes his hand on my shoulder. 

"Its okay little Hazie. Bare with her for a couple more minutes." He whispers into my ear and I nod.

"The shit it takes for me not to murder her." I whisper back making him laugh.

"Princess, lets go." Ace extends his hand for me to take but I just ignore it, walking past him. 

*~*~*~*

I just love drunk Hazel. Not to brad or anything, she's just me, when I don't like someone. Okay so, next update is not a chapter. It contains outfits for all the characters. 

Enjoy Reading. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 77K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
211 0 23
She was a shy naive girl when everyone first met her or so they thought. After that first day of school they start to notice that she's different the...
38.9K 1.4K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...
1.7M 51.8K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...