Grinning Forever With You (DN...

By dabikin

George finally comes to the US for a dream team Christmas. But Sapnap doesn't like how close he is to dream... More

Part 1: Good News
Part 2: Ugh
Part 3: Finally -_-
Part 4: Unpacking
Part 5: Spin T or D
Part: 6
Part 7
Part 8
TW
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part idk
part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31

Part 10

315 9 0
By dabikin

"Let's do a horror movie since you both are scaredy cats!" Sapnap said as he turned to look at Dream and George. The dark-brunette snickered at his own comment, thinking it was unique and creative. George turned and looked at the fiery ball of insults with a look of confusion. The brunette then glanced in the blonde's direction to see how he would respond.

"Sureeee, we are the scaredy cats Sap." Dream replied with a lot of sarcasm in his voice. Sapnap whipped his head towards Dream with a death glare. Dream stared back at the dark-brunette's fluffy and soft brown eyes with hints of orange before erupting into laughter. The blonde wheezed and held his hands on his stomach as he curled his body. The brunette smiled while Sapnap rolled his eyes as far back as he could.

"Well hurry up and start the movie muffins." George said in a horrible impression of badboyhalo. Sapnap reached for the remote and pushed the "PLAY" button. The dark-haired brunette stretched, going deeper in the sofa. He reached up his hand and lightly brushed his fingers through the messy hair on his head. Sapnap's veins were very visible, and so was his little ring with a panda on it. It was an expensive steel ring that had rubies as eyes. The bamboo was small pieces of emerald. The black was obsidian and the white a cloudy quarts.

George turned his attention to the TV as "Parasite" started playing. Reading the subtitles make his eyelids heavy and the brunette's mind foggy. George slowly falls asleep next to Sapnap. The blonde hid his jealous glare from his best friends, but quickly turns it into a joke.

"Well dang at least ask me next time to join the cuddle pile!" the blonde said while playfully crossing his arms and looking away. Thud. Dream glanced down at his lap in response to find the dark brunette grinning up at him. The brunette was laying on Sapnap's chest looking half-asleep.

"Boo." the dark brunette whispered in a failed eerie tone. His hands were so close to the blonde's face, practically centimeters away from the familiar green eyes. Sapnap had always compared them to what fan art eyes were like. They were correct in some ways.

"What! " dream asked with the all too recognizable tea kettle laugh. BOOM, a loud noise came from the tele making everyone jolt. They all looked toward the tv to see what happened. While they were still confused, they were greeted by the end credits.

"So wait what happened?" George said in his groggy British accent. He was off of the dark brunette's lap now and was scratching the top of his head. The brunette looked to both Dream and Sapnap, they both responded with a shrug.

(extra long chapter to make up for the short last chapter :D )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 319 8
Dream and Sapnap visit George in the U.K for Christmas, but Dream's flirty ways come with him to England. Does George catch feelings for Dream?
213K 7.8K 62
Sapnap grew up in Texas, a state where being gay just wasn't something you were allowed to talk about- so he didn't. He never came out to his family...
72.6K 2K 34
High school AU Sapnap and George did not get along well, only held together by there mutual friend Dream. What happens after a drunken night bring...
115 0 11
*Fandom* Dnf *Ships* Dream x George Sapnap x Karl *AU* Real life / mine *Warning* If either of the guys are uncomfortable with this, it'll be taken d...