𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝖾𝗐 π–ͺ𝗂𝖽 β˜†Β» 𝖑𝗋�...

By marvelargent

Andrew Stone, the new kid in town. A star basketball player at his old school, will he continue that journey... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Season 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Season 3
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 65 ⚠️
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 33

2.5K 92 6
By marvelargent

"formal"

Andrew's POV

"You think I should ask her to formal?" I asked Hales as we walked along the sidewalk of the school. She looks at me with a shocked expression. "You don't think I should?" I tilt my head to her.

Which made her try to find the words to answer. "No, no it's not that, it's just I don't want you to get hurt. I mean I care for Brooke very much but it just seems like she's in the position to hurt you. I mean look at what happened at dare night. You didn't talk to us for like a week." she tries to point out.

"Okay I understand your point but that wasn't the reason why I was ignoring you guys," I told her which made her look at me more with a curious look. "So should I ask her out or not?" Trying to stir away from the last sentence.

"Ask who out?" Lucas asked as he caught up to the two.

Before I could even get a proper lie to escape a very awkward conversation; Haley blurted out, "Theresa, He's planning on asking out Theresa."

"Oh, don't know her that well but-

"Theresa?" A voice interrupted which made my eyes go wide before we turn to an enraged Brooke Davis. "You're asking her out to the formal?"

Of course, Brooke has to hear that. What a wonderful coincidence.

"Ugh, it doesn't matter anyways. Bye Haley." As Brooke stormed off, "Theresa!" I heard as she turned the corner. Which left me looking back at the ground once again and Haley just looking at me with a sorry expression while Lucas was left confused.

"Uhm well, I'm gonna go now. Catch y'all later." He said with a small smile before walking away as he caught sight of Anna.

Once he was far enough, I turned to Haley. "What the hell was that? 'Theresa' really, I could come up with a better lie than that."

"I'm sorry, but how was I supposed to know she was right behind us." Trying to get her point across. "Also, I didn't just throw you at a random girl. Word on the block is that Theresa has been talking about the chance of the one and only asking her out as his date," she told me. "And by the way, Theresa is walking over here so I think she heard the news. Okay bye, Andy!" Throwing the nickname she came up with when we were kids out there before leaving too.

"So you're taking me to the formal?" She exclaimed right when she stood in front of me.

How in the hell do you tell a person that you don't want to take them as a date?

═════ ◈ ═════

Well, you don't.

I mean I was going to tell her but then she kept talking about what she was gonna wear and by the time I knew it. It was too late.

So here I am getting dressed up in a tux for the night that's going to insist on a girl probably hating my guts and going with one that I hardly know.

Once I was finished getting ready, I headed downstairs seeing my father on a chair reading something. I would avoid him but I can't because I also need to have a ride and right now I only have his car. This time at least.

"Can I borrow the car?" I asked which made him look up at me while he took off his reading classes. I could see him questioning the idea so I tried to help my case. "Only for the night." I added.

"Just the night?" Tilting his head a little lower as he questioned me to which I answered with a simple nod. "Okay, the keys are on the counter."

I grabbed them off the surface and threw a quick 'thank you' before walking out of the house and to the car.

~

I arrived at Theresa's address and instead of being an ass and just honking, I decided to walk up to the porch and knock on the door. I was greeted by an older woman who already had a camera in her hand as she invited me in. The lady pushed Theresa and me together to get pictures as she started clicking the camera to get as many pictures as possible.

After a million pictures later, we had finally arrived at the event to hear the first song playing, and instead of dance. Theresa ran to catch up with her friends right when she saw them. Leaving me standing here as I looked around the room. Catching Peyton seating alone at the table that Felix walked away from, making me make my way towards her.

"Hey, Sawyer, what are you doing here seating all alone?" I asked as I took a seat on the side of the table. And by the look of it, I didn't choose my words correctly.

"Uhm I need to go to the restroom." She excused herself as she got up from her seat and walked away leaving me alone once again.

It didn't last long though since Nathan came up to the table a couple of minutes after Peyton left and collapsed on the chair. "Lemme guess Haley ditched you," I teased since he was by himself.

"Looking that way," He responded which made me furrow my brows at the comment since I wasn't being serious but he was.

"What do you mean, Hales is not with you?" Wondering what is going on.

"No, she's with that Chris Keller guy at the studio. It was only supposed to be for an hour but now I'm here alone, trying to avoid my parents." He explained. "I had everything planned. Acted like I could care less about this whole thing then when the night came around, I would surprise her with a carriage ride to the school, and when she won prom queen, her song would play. Now I don't even know if she's going to come." sounding defeated.

"Well if you feel like you can't accept being crowned king without your queen, I could step in to replace your spot." Trying to stray away from the dispiriting mood which worked because it earned a laugh from him.

"Maybe, but enough about me. Where's your date, Theresa?" he asked me which made me point to the girl who was laughing with her friends and look like she was having a good time. "What was the point of coming together if you two are not going to be together?"

"Honestly don't know. Probably just wanted to come with someone so she didn't have to show up alone." I shrugged. "Which I don't mind but by showing up together, I'm making a girl supposedly pissed off."

"Ah, so that's why Brooke was shooting daggers your way." He spoke as I looked at him with a confused look. Noticing my manner he went further into detail. "When you guys had walked in, she was looking right at you for a good moment too."

"She was?"

"Totally." He answered. "Before I forget to tell you, I'm having a party at the beach house. Thought I'll let you know just in case you actually want to have fun tonight." he shared.

Before we could go further into a conversation I was pulled by Theresa for dance. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I placed my hands on her waist. The dance went quickly as we exchanged a few words in between before it ended as Karen stepped up to the stage. Saying a few words before getting to the revealing.

"Tree Hill High, King and Queen are... Nathan and Haley Scott!" Karen announced as everyone and I started to applaud. 

Eventually, I heard the song that was playing as the happy couple walked up with Haley singing in the background. Then when they reached the stage and right on cue was the Keller dude voice singing too. By the looks of things, it did not look like that happy couple lasted that long.

~~

We entered the beach house as the party is in full go. Both of us got separated within the first hour of getting there. As I found myself wondering about the party as I got called here and there by people for small talk. Which I am not a fan of. The only reason I'm still at this party is that I'm trying to find Brooke but so far I'm not having luck. So I headed to tell Theresa if she was going to come back with me but she said that she would just get a ride from one of her friends.

As I was walking back outside to leave, someone turned the corner and bumped into me which resulted in me getting beer spilled all over me. Just my luck.

"Watch where you're going," The voice said in an upset tone. I lifted my eyesight from my shirt with an annoyed complexion just to see Felix.

As much as I would enjoy saying something to him, I decided to just let it go and keep walking as he spoke once again.

"What not gonna even try to do something?" He questioned. "You know I don't know what she sees in you," he recited which made me pause and turn back as he mentioned her. "But I mean at least I got the one thing I wanted-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I pushed him to the wall with my arm holding him against the surface and my free hand also held a grip on his arm that was also pushed against the wall. He tried to fight off but couldn't.

"Finish that sentence I dare you." I retorted that got no response from him. "You might think you can come in and play like you own this place but don't think that you'll get away with saying shit like that. Because at the end of the day you wouldn't even -"

"Andrew!" I looked back to see Brooke standing there with a look telling me to stop.

I looked back at Felix, "If I ever hear that again, I won't hesitate to make you want to move to another town ." I intoned as I let him go. "Sorry about the hair." I smirked before messing up his hairstyle, knowing how much he cared about it.

Right when Brooke pulled me away from him, he harshly fixed his suit jacket which made me laugh a little seeing him try to collect his composure.

Brooke pulled me all the way outside before she began to speak. "What was that all about?" asked her question.

"Result of Felix being an ass." Giving her a simple answer which is the truth.

"He's always an ass, what's the difference this time to make you go all crazy on him?"

I looked at my feet, not wanting to repeat the words that could hurt her. I know Brooke is strong but that doesn't mean it won't leave a mark.

"Fine. Don't tell me but if you ever want to answer you can find me on the beach." She says before storming away.

Should I tell her? I mean I should since she wants to know and also she can see how much of a douche Felix is instead of him trying to convince her he's a good guy.

I finally make up my mind to tell her and start walking to the beach where I catch sight of her sitting and facing the ocean.

"Can I sit here?" I ask as she just glanced at me before placing her attention toward the water. "I'm going to take that as a yes." I groaned as I sat next to her. "So do you still want to know what Felix said?" making sure she still wanted to know the information.

"Theresa already told me what happened." She answered quietly and I just looked at her carefully. "You don't need to defend me, Andrew. The last thing I want is a knight in shining armor to protect me."

"I know I don't have to defend you. I'm pretty sure if you were there you would've already kicked his ass." I told her as she just gave a small smile and chuckled before going quiet once again.

"You know every time I say I'm not going to let anyone have a chance to hurt me, it always backfires." She says. "Gosh, I'm an idiot." as she raised her head trying to stop any tears that were escaping.

"Brooke you are not an idiot. You don't even come close to one. And you know that." I spoke as she just looked at me. "People are just assholes." which earned a laugh from her.

We shared a smile before she spoke again. "Can I ask you another question?" Which I replied with a nod. "How did you get my dollhouse back?" I raised my eyebrows at the question. "Mouth told me what you did."

"I should've known he wouldn't have lied to you." I chuckled out.

"Why didn't you bring it to me yourself?"

"I didn't want you to feel like I was trying to get something in return," I responded. "And by the way you were fighting to keep it, I knew it meant a lot to you."

"Thank you." She softly said with a small smile before I saw her trying to warm herself up.

I stood up from my spot and took off my blazer, feeling the pair of eyes on me as I placed it over her shoulders.

"This isn't going to make me smell like beer right?" She teasingly asked.

I just laughed before responding, "No, it's not. Only got on my shirt, fortunately." I answered. "You want me to take you home?"

She looked up at me for a moment before replying. "What about Theresa?"

"She is going home with one of her friends."

She nodded before answering my question. "Well, then I will gladly accept the offer." she smiled as I helped her up and we started walking towards the car. "So how was your date?"

"It was great," I answered which made her look down before I continued. "Especially since it wasn't a date," which made her look at me, confused. "We were mostly separated for the night."

"You sure, cause I did see you dancing with her." hint of jealously in her voice making me smile to myself.

"Is Brooke Davis jealous?" I joked as she just rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, you'll get your chance." I teased earning a nudge from her.

"You have to ask me first." She responded which made me smile like an idiot.

Soon

Third Person POV

As the two were enjoying their time talking to each other and secretly exchanging glances. Lucas was watching the two laugh from the back porch. Brooke wasn't the only jealous one that night.

A/N

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hopefully, 2022 will be better than 2021. Bye guys and see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.7K 23
"Leave me alone, Eric." I said trying to avoid him but somehow he was always around me. "Come on, Ela, just one kiss." "Don't call me that!" I snap...
7.6K 138 10
Male oc x Sarah Cameron In which a pogue boy Evan falls for the kook princess Sarah Cameron unknown that she feels the same way
162K 7.4K 126
Ever heard of Crazy Rich Asians? Yeah mix that with Mean girls and Welcome to this school.
6.4K 92 8
One thing she learned; Once she was in, she couldn't get out. Ride or die, always.