π—¦π—§π—”π—§π—˜ 𝗒𝗙 π—šπ—₯π—”π—–π—˜ ⎯⎯...

By stuhhhhlinski

❝ i never saw you coming, and i'll never be the same. this is a state of grace ❞ tasm 1 - ? (fem oc x peter p... More

SOUNDTRACK
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012

cast and synopsis!

7.5K 230 209
By stuhhhhlinski

ATHENA: oh god peter what did i just get myself into?!?

PETER: sorry... now will you help me find a cure so there isn't a lizard running around killing people?

Athena Stacy was a girl who had the whole world in her hands. Everything she wanted, she got. One way or another she'd always end up winning. She was a very hard girl to impress, it took a lot for her to get stuck on someone. For her to really like someone.

Athena has had her share of flings and boyfriends but nothing serious. How can you be serious with someone you know is gonna leave your life? She was very aware of how liked she was but never took action on it. They weren't worth it to her. She'd always noticed the quiet boy that sits behind her in class. His name was peter.

He was the one person that she actually was interested in. He was quiet, kept to himself. She liked that. She would always keep an eye out for him watching as he skateboarded the halls or down the school pavement. Her favorite thing about him was his glasses. She thought they were cute.

Athena wasn't a particularly nice person, she didn't like anyone but her one friend and family. Her best friend Mary Jane was always by her side. Best friends since kids. They were inseparable.

Athena was a very smart girl, she worked with her sister at Oscorp. One day the boy with the black glasses walked in impersonating someone else. From that day on Athena Stacy and Peter Parker were inseparable.

He was chasing after her like a lost puppy and she was trying to push him away because she hated everyone. So why not him?

That was until Athena found of who the lizard was, her mentor/ father figure. Could she help peter defeat him? Or will she side with Dr.Connors.

Even if she has to betray Peter in the process?

Emily Lind as Athena Stacy

if i don't find out why i don't absolutely hate you right now i will voluntarily start a fire and blame it on you

SO COLD HEARTED BUT YET . . .

. . . YOU HAVE A SOFT SPOT

savannah smith, MARY JANE WATSON
timothéé chalamet, HARRY OSBORN
emma stone, GWEN STACY
andrew garfield, PETER PARKER
alexa demie, FELICIA HARDY
dominic fike, ELI RULE
evan mock, NED LEEDS
angelina jolie, THENA MALICE
the amazing spiderman cast, THEIR CHARACTERS
other original characters, AS DESCRIBED

authors note.
i'm so excited to start this fanfic! I've been working on it for a bit and im really proud of it! hopping on the andrew garfield peter parker fic because i love him.

first chapter will be out later this week! cant wait for you guys to read!!

layout is inspired by bIoodbags

warnings.
this book will contain triggering topics as: violence, blood, mental and physical issues, death, murder, and many other sensitive topics, read at your own risk.

dedications.
oscarsisaac bryantsheart -persephonc 1-800-GOODDAYS- nicotinesbread starryliqhts  stilinski05AD Revengers_05 allisonsluv  allthe_starz AlisonxMartin thetrueblackheart  MegxPeg  void_ani @lz28ro diorsdevotion perpetualsunrises maema2 ST2004Comics moon_light2005 tarachamblrs -darlingz @cosmicspiders DREWSTARKEYS scottysinhaler dyalnobriensss  outerbcx
-SATIRESTILES void_ani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120 5 8
Adult rated- Read list of warnings at the bottom Multi Fandom: Spider-Man: Spider-Verse (Sony Animated Movies) and the Amazing Spiderman (Sony). Occa...
4.5K 278 18
【 in which maya jean balances two lives, both of which include a certain brunet with spider-like abilities 】 ❝ α΅—Κ³α΅’α΅˜α΅‡Λ‘α΅‰ αΆœα΅’α΅β±βΏα΅ ⁱⁿ ᡗʰᡉ α΅ˆα΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆ α΅’αΆ  ⁿⁱᡍʰᡗ α΅—...
62K 1.9K 42
You think you know what happened to Gwen at the end of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2?" Peter's life hasn't been getting anywhere. Ever since Gwen's "dea...
195K 4.9K 50
This is an alternate ending to The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and then what happens afterwards! --- Peter Parker has many struggles. He can't keep a good...