Her Hidden Pain

By vel555

"Niya" he called her by standing in the middle of the sitting area but got no response in return. She always... More

⚠IMPORTANT⚠
Prologue
💕Characters💕
1. Their Lives
2. Unknown Plan
3. First Step of Destruction
4. Meeting Him
5. Mind In Confusion
7. Her Worry and His Plan
8. Neil's Anger
9. Leaving Her Alone
10. His New Maid
11. His Cruelty
12. Waiting To Have Fun With Her
13. Humiliations
14. Crying For Her Fate
15. Her Boyfriend?
16. "She is no more"
17. Humiliations in the Party
18. Tit for Tat
19. Pinch of Guilt
20. Minds with Many Questions
21. Fighting back
22. Consoling Him
23. Something has Changed
24. Worried for her?
25. Close to death
26. Can eyes lie?
27. Taking care of her
28. Entry of a new maid
29. Falling for Each other?
30. Which Is Your True Self?
31. Her Fake Innocence
32. His Wrath
33. Hurtful Night
34. Drunk Aryan
35. No Hopes
36. It seemed so real
Notice
37. Falling for her?
38. Visiting Her Family
39. She is a Gem

6. His Victory

3.9K 193 39
By vel555

She knocked his cabin door. Her heart was thumping faster in fear.

"Come in, Miss. Arora" he said, knowing who is outside his cabin.

Niya gulped and entered his cabin.

Looking at her Aryan smirked. "I knew that one day you will come back here"

She took a deep breath and said, "I am ready"

Aryan raised his one brow, "Oops! I didn't hear it properly," he said mocking at her.

Tears were forming in her eyes, but she was blinking it, so it doesn't fall. She didn't want him to know her weakness. She doesn't want him to become happy, seeing her in tears.

"I said, I am ready to marry you!" she told him her decision by clenching her teeth in anger.

I don't know what I am doing is right or not, but I also can't let my brother suffer in jail..

"Oh wow!" He exclaimed happily. But that happiness was of trapping her in his game.

"I knew you would visit me soon" he said smirking at her. "By the way, the way you were begging in front of the lawyers was a sight to be seen" he mocked her, looking at his mobile.

Niya frowned in confusion.

He showed her his mobile on which a video was playing where in Niya was crying while begging in front of the lawyers to take her brother's case, but they were just ignoring her and some were insulting her.

Looking at the video, her eyes widened.

Tears started flowing from her eyes. She felt pity for herself looking at the video.

How much she begged in front of the all lawyers, but no one gave a damn about her. She was helplessly crying there, but no one came to help her.

So, not having any other option than to marry Aryan, she came here to seal her destiny with him.

How can she let her brother suffer?

"You are heartless, Mr. Aryan Obroi. I have never seen a person like you!" she said in anger.

His jaws tightened, but later an evil smirk came on his lips, "Now you will get to see, Miss. Niya Arora" 

Welcome to my hell, Miss. Niya Arora. You and your brother will see the worst days of your life. I will make you realize what the real pain is.

"Sign this papers!" he forwarded the file towards her. "And yeah, before signing please read it properly"

She took that file with a shaky hand and she signed the papers without reading it properly. Her vision was getting blurry with tears.

"I signed the papers, now I want my brother out of the jail!"

"Why so hurry? First we have to get married" he said looking at her. "Let's give your brother a surprise, what say?"

Niya closed her eyes to calm herself. If Neil and Jasmine come to know about this then what will they think about her? Will they hate her?

"So, tomorrow will be our wedding. After that, we will go to meet your so-called brother. After all, he will become my brother-in-law"

"Sir-sir" one of the security guard came running to his cabin.

"What the hell? Who gave you permission to-" Aryan was pissed off seeing him entering in his cabin without his permission, but he was cut off by the guard.

"Sir, someone broke the mirrors of your car" He told him in fearful voice by bowing his head.

"What!" Aryan got up from his seat.

Niya's also shocked hearing the guard.

Maybe the one who did this doesn't want his life.

He went towards the big glass window and looked through it. The pieces of mirror scattered around the car.

He furiously went towards the guard and held his collar.

Niya gasped looking at the scene.

"Where were you when this all happened?" He asked him dangerously, which made the guard gulp in fear. Sweat beads started forming on his forehead.

"Sir, I was-"

Aryan didn't let him complete his sentence. He pushed him, making him fall on the floor.

Niya's eyes widened in shock. She ran towards the guard to help him. "Are you okay?" she asked him while helping him to get up.

He nodded, mumbling thank you.

"Are you out of your mind, Mr. Obroi? Is this the way you to talk with others?" She asked in anger. She didn't like the way he behaved with that guard.

His jaws tightened looking at the girl who dared to question him.

"Is this what your parents taught you?" This question made him more angry.

He marched towards her and grab her neck, pinning her against the wall.

"How dare you to take my parents name from your filthy mouth?!" He was fuming in anger.

Her tears were rolling down her cheeks. She tried to remove his hand, but his hold was strong as iron.

"Sir, what are you doing?" The guard came running to stop him.

"You, get lost!" He said to that guard, clenching his teeth, still keeping his angry eyes on Niya.

"But, sir-"

"I SAID OUT!" He roared. His hold was tightening around Niya's neck, making her eyes turn into red.
She was losing her breath.

That guard ran out of the cabin.

She was slapping his hands to remove it, but he was raging like a bull ready to kill her.

"You filthy girl dare to question me?!" He asked, going dangerously close to her. All the incident happened in his life because them were flashing in front of his eyes. He was blinded by hatred.

"Plea-please lea-leave" she said. It was becoming difficult for her to breath.

Maybe this is my end.

Black dot started dancing in front of her eyes. Her legs started becoming weak,  and soon she lost her consciousness.

Looking at her eyes closed, Aryan's hold loosened and his eyes widened.

His hands started shaking in fear.

Is she dead?

He became panic.

He scooped her in his arms and placed her on the couch.

"Hey!" he tapped her cheek but got no reaction from her.

"Hey, Niya, get up!" He was continuously tapping her cheeks.

His heart was beating in fear.

He took a glass of water and sprinkled  some on her face, but it was of no use.

What should I do?

He ranked his hand through his hair.

"Hey, Niya, get up, Dammit!" He shouted.

He took out his mobile from his pocket and dialed the doctor's number with his shaky hands.

"Hello, Mr. Ob-"

"I want you in my office within five minutes!" he ordered and cut the call.

He was continuously trying to wake her up, but he was not getting any movement from her.

"Where the hell is this doctor?!"

He scooped her in a bridal style to take her to the hospital. His patience gone waiting for the doctor.

All the employees gasped looking at the sight. It was the first time they were looking at their boss holding the girl like that.

"Is she his girlfriend?"

"What happened to her?"

"Where is he taking her?"

"Is she his one-night stand?" They all were whispering with each other. There were lots of questions going on in their mind.

He ran towards his car. Keeping her in the back seat, he started his car.

Sweat beads were running down on his neck thinking about her condition.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Doctor! Doctor!" He shouted taking Niya in his arms.

The doctor came running along with the nurses.

"Please check her!" he told the doctor keeping Niya on the stretcher.

The doctor nodded and instructed the nurses to take her in the room.

He was impatiently pacing outside the room. He was impatient to know her condition.

When he saw the doctor coming outside the room, he ran towards him.
"Doctor, how is she?" He asked.

"Don't worry, she is fine now. Let her be here sometime. I will come to check her again, then I will let you whether you can take her or not" doctor said and left from there.

Aryan fisted his hands to calm himself.

He slowly turned the knob and entered inside without making any noise.

He looked at the girl who was sleeping  with her pale face.
His fingers marks could clearly be seen on her neck.

He averted his gaze from her neck, sighing deeply.

I just hate this girl.

I should have let her suffer there.

Niya slowly opened her eyes to only see white walls and hear a beeping sound of a machine.

Her eyes widened looking at the surrounding, and her eyes more widened looking at the person standing in front of her by putting his hands in his pockets.

"What am I doing here?" She asked, looking at him.

He rolled his eyes.

"You were dying, so I thought why  should I let you die before our wedding?" He said smiling wickedly.

She was looking at him with disgust.

She was trying to get up when he came and stopped her. "Don't get up!" He stated.

She ignored him and again tried to get up, but he held her both hands pinning her on the bed. "I said, don't get up!" He said in a dangerous tone, gritting his teeth.

"Leave me!" She raised her voice.

"You will not get up!"

"I said le-" she was interrupted by the sound of the door.

The doctor came inside with one nurse.

Aryan immediately left Niya's hands and stood up.

"So, Miss, how are you feeling now?" The doctor asked Niya with a smile.

"Better" she replied with a small tone.

"Did someone choke you? There are finger marks on your neck" The doctor asked eyeing at Niya and then Aryan.

Niya looked at Aryan who was giving a murderous look at the doctor.

"That's not of your concern!" Aryan spat at him. "She is fine. Now tell me, can she get discharge?"

"That's my concern, Mr. Obroi.  I am a doctor and I need to know about my patients" the doctor said.

Aryan marched towards him which made the doctor gulp in fear.

"Answer my question! Can I take her?"

The doctor gulped in fear and  immediately nodded his head and left the room.

"Come, let's go!" Aryan said to Niya looking at her coldly.

"I am not coming with you!"  She denied.

"I said come!" he said in a warning tone.

"I said I will not come! Why don't you understand? You can't order me like that!" She shouted.

Aryan ran his hand in his hair.

"Fine! Live here only!"

"Yes, I will"

He just gritted his teeth and was going but stopped on the midway. "Tomorrow is our wedding, don't forget that. Bye, my soon-to-be wifey. Meet you tomorrow" he winked at her and left from there.

"Tomorrow is our wedding" only these words started ringing in her ears.

What will be Neil's and Jas reaction if they come to know about this?

Don't know what that monster has kept for me.

Guys, you are not voting and commenting, this makes me think that you don't like my story. And because of that I also doesn't feel like to update the story.

Silent readers please do vote and comment.

Stay blessed.

Vel💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
5.3K 91 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Swetha Natrajan❤️ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...
97.4K 4.8K 61
{previously known as, Teri Mehfil Hai, Mera Toota Dil Hai} Here I m standing with tears in my eyes wearing the heavy bridal lehenga, It was my weddin...
222K 11.6K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...