𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓜𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓐𝓷𝓭...

By Nyx_Orion

- It's a parallel world in which WR never existed in the first place - In a world where Ayanokouji Kiyotaka... More

Chapter 1: Recollection
Chapter 2: Strings of Fate
Chapter 3: Introduction Arc I
Chapter 4: Introduction Arc II
Chapter 5: Convenience store
Chapter 6: Mightykouji
Chapter 8 : Club fair
Chapter 9- A Heated Face off
Chapter 10 : No one can Hate Music
SS 2- Dinner of Old Friends
Chapter ??? - Meeting With Manabu-nii

Chapter 7 : Aftermath

1.7K 88 32
By Nyx_Orion

Previously -

Sudou was standing there like a statue. The girls Asuna, Ichinose and Horikita came to Ayanokouji to check on him.

At the same time in a nearby cafe a blonde haired boy was enjoying his coffee and watching the event through the glass window.

??: "My my!! Is that Ayanokouji-boy? So he got some techniques, as expected of the heir of Ayanokouji family. But still won't be a match for me. Heh, not bad Ayanokouji-boy. It will be my pleasure to crush you when we face-off in the future. Now this school won't be that boring with him here."

--Start of chapter--

Location - Outside the convenience store, after the fight

Time - 2:00 - 3:30 pm |

3rd person POV-

After dealing with the Senpais when Ayanokouji turned back he saw a huge crowd of students either taking pictures or watching him while talking with each other .

Surely he won't expect something like this to go unnoticed. There would be good and bad influence of the event, in future, for him. To know about the hardships keep reading the story......

Ah the narrator got derailed, back to the scene....

He arrived near the girls who were both shocked and amused.

Asuna: "You didn't need to go that far with them."

Ichinose: "Are you alright Ayanokouji-kun. Are you hurt somewhere ?"

Horikita: "That was a surprise indeed. I didn't know you had some good fighting skills."

Sudou: "D-dude are you for real? What are you? You are Hella strong. But how?"

Bla bla.... questions just poured for him. C'mon you should be considerate of a warrior after battle, even though the 3 were kind of underlings.

Ayanokouji POV-

Looks like chaos wherever I look. Seems like it was little more than what I was ready for, but it's done, no going back from here on.

As soon as I got near my group, they started questioning one after another. I don't mind that I don't feel like staying in front of this gathering who are making videos and taking pictures. I would rather avoid prolonged conversation in this place. So, I gave them vague answers and we left the place.

Ayanokouji: "Sudou, they were provoking you to take advantage of you. Don't take such actions again."

Sudou: "Bro, sorry about that. I am actually short tempered, so I get angry quickly. Thanks for helping me, man. I will be careful next time. I owe you this one, don't forget to ask for anything. I will do whatever I can to help you."

I didn't expect that encounter and the consequences. 

(He is not canon, so he is not that calculative from get go)  

We bid farewell to each other as well.

So now just me, Asuna and Ichinose went to the dorm. We took our room keys from the receptionist. My room was on the 4th floor Room No. 402 and the girls' dorm rooms were on upper floors.

Ichinose exchanged contact information with me as she was obsessed over repaying the money some way or another 😚. What an honest person. I hope I get to know her more in future.

Asuna: "We just started our high school and look; you are already creating so much ruckus. What's wrong with you."(In a sarcastic way)

Ayanokouji: "Ahaha... it's not like that. I am just doing what I think is important to take advantage of, the loopholes of the school rules. In the end it will give us an advantage for future actions."

Asuna: "I never won an argument with you back then and it seems like I will be having a hard time even now. Just don't make me worry much as we reunited after so long. Let's enjoy our highschool life okay?"

Ayanokouji: "Don't worry, that's what I plan to do from the start. These are stepping stones. Anyways we have so much to be careful of. I will see you tomorrow then."

Asuna: " See you soon."(Smile)

I have another matter to take care of before ending the day. I should get going.

Location - Behind the 1st year's dorm.

Time - 4 pm |

3 people were waiting for someone. They were repeatedly looking around. They had an anxious look on their face.

Ayanokouji walked towards them. They saw him and straightened up a little.

Ayanokouji: "So senpais, you know what you have to do right?"

Senpai 1,2: "Y- yes. We will give you all our points we have with us. Just don't report us to the school."

(For those who forgot. While the senpais were provoking Sudou, Ayanon provoked them instead and they attacked him first so according to

****ANHS S-system Rule No. 21B- Violence in the academy periphery is prohibited. If such an act is reported then depending on the parties involved will get penalized strictly either with class points or expelled.****

So if Ayanon reports or agrees that violence happened as he was the victim then it will be huge problem for senpais)

As long as both the involved parties said that the event never happened, then the school won't pursue it any further, which is why this deal works despite the security cameras.

Ayanokouji: "Don't worry, I always uphold my side of the deal. Don't even think about pulling any unprecedented tricks. You won't be able to leave here unharmed if you do. Plus, I know how many points you have, since the last senpai told me before departure"

The 2 senpais turned pale. They looked at the 3rd senpai who was sweating hard and was slightly trembling, looking down. The giant senpai again tried to punch Ayanon in the face.

Senpai 3: " Graaahh , you won't get away with this."

Ayanon just took a sidestep, grabbed the senpai's hand, turned it to his back and pushed him hard to the ground. 

The senpai hit the ground face first. The others stepped back, knowing it would be pointless to attack recklessly as they won't even leave a scratch on him.

Ayanokouji: "Anyone else? I can go like this all day. If not, then don't waste my time anymore. Transfer the 540,000 points quickly."

They both did as the instruction. They helped the giant senpai to stand up. He transferred his points too.

Senpai 3: "Ughh. Yo-you just wait, Nagumo will take care of you."

Ayanokouji: "What do you mean Senpai? Are you crying? Gona report me to your boss? I guess some idiots learn the lesson in hard way. Do whatever you want then, I am just going to report the event to school anyway."

Senpais 1,2: "Whaaat? No, you promised to not do that, we won't go after you anymore. We will stay away from you and won't do anything. Please don't report us."

Ayanokouji: "Is that so? I am taking your words for now. Better not try anything funny."

Well, that was more troublesome than I thought, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. I still needed to do some shopping for my dorm room. I better keep that Nagumo guy in mind, he might become an annoying fly later.

So, this is where my school life starts. My heart is filled with a tad bit of excitement. The thrill, excitement, and mystery of what may happen next. What kind of new people I am going to meet? Was I always like this? Or perhaps the expectation of unknown events is the reason why I'm like this? I will know that soon enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------x----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note-

Getting harder to spend time on the fic as I m more focused on my assignments and exams But I will post them when I feel like it . So that it can continue without long breaks.

see y'all next time

Sayonara~

Published - 15/09/22

Word count - 1255

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 13.9K 71
This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. This is a fanfiction set in the COTE uni...
153 1 6
Things happen at parties. But sometimes, these things can have consequences that last a lifetime. Rated M for various thing that you will be warned a...
39.7K 1.5K 15
Mitsuba Sousuke. You've probably heard of him before, right? Obviously, as a social media influencer, he's bound to be famous. Within the sight of hi...
85.8K 2.7K 65
In this reality, Ayanokouji decided he wants to be an Ikemen, let's see how this goes! There will be plot deviations. This is my restarted version...