An Uchiha? (Naruto x Demon Sl...

By GoldenSnowV

What If Tomioka Giyuu is an Uchiha well a half uchiha that Giyuu himself didn't know about his heritage. Then... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1:Another Uchiha?
Chapter 2: The Two Lovers
Chapter 3:The Journey
Chapter 5:Meeting Him (Finally)
Chapter 5:The Older Cousin
Announcement
Chapter 7:Bonding
Chapter 8:Following Him
Hiatus?
Chapter 9:The Pillars
A/N
Chapter 10:The Master
Chapter 11:Training
Chapter 12:Poison
Chapter 13:Letter
Chapter 14:Ubuyashiki Family

Chapter 4:The Four Day Journey

1.4K 41 0
By GoldenSnowV

Naruko POV

Day 1 of Travel

"Teme Hurry Up tebayo" i yelled to my stoic fiancé.

"Hn" he grunted with a blank face as he soon fasten his pace to match mine.

Man that man is way to stoic that its sometime hard to understand his Hn and Ahh the reason i understood him because i known him for years and toke me a few years to understood his grunts.

Since its almost nightime we decided to go to the forest near us and look for a cave to sleep in.Sasuke came back pointed a direction and soon followed him.

"You found it?tebayo"i asked and he grunted as a yes.

Sasuke entered the small caveand soon followed an i see him preparing some firewood to keep us warm for the night and i was making a some deadly trap so no demon can entere and an alert system so we can be alerted if some entered the proximity.

"Sasuke how do you kill demon?"i asked him he soon showed the storage scroll which contains cooking tools as he set it up the pot and as cooking stand in the fire pit.

"Acording to the paper that i read you cant kill them with regular katana even cutting their head with a regular katana they only grow back there's special blade the nichirin blade that can kill demons if you chop the head of the demon with that katana"he said as he grab my cup of ramen and put hot water on my ramen and gave it to me and i waited for a minute to cook the noodle once the noodle was cooked i quickly ate.

"HOT!" i said while fanning my read tongue with my hand.

"Careful"he said to me as he slowly blow the steaming noddles with his chopstick and slowly slurping on his noddle.'Even hi ate that noodle his still look to graceful' Compared to him i look like wild animal that starving even when he walked its poised and each footstep is quiet while i walked is very unlady like position even my footstep is loud.

The two of us finished having dinner and sasuke incinerated it with his amaterasu and placed a sleeping bag beside each other and he closed his eyes.I crawled on the unoccupied sleeping bag an briefly look at my handsome fiancee his bangs cover his other eye and i closed my eyes.

Day 2 of Travel

The two of us continued our journey and took a stop for a few times to take a break i mean me since Sasuke is used to travel since he was a rogue ninja and he is constantly on the run when he was young and he travel around our world to patrol and constant look out for enemies to eliminate and travel to dimension to dimension to find traces about Kaguya.

It was nightime and we manage to find to sleep for the night with a kind elderly couple who offered us their home for the night we did help around for a bit ate dinner and sleep.

Day 3 of Travel

We continued our journey again we find a lovely lake and i decided to bath with a bikini that brought and i manga to convine Sasuke to swim with me in his Purple trunk that has the same shade of purple as his Sussano showing his muscular chest and biceps i keep staring and he smirk.

"Like what you see?"he teased me with smirk on his face.My face turned red and quickly went to the lake to move away form him.The most rarest thing i see is his laugh and smile it was not a smile with pure intent to kill but a genuine one and his laugth was soft but can be heard away from me.

He soon went to the lake water and float letting the water guide his body wherever it goes.

Nightime came we never had the chance to sleep to sleep because of demons keep coming Sasuke precious Chokuto the Kusanagi can kill a a lot of demons and his Amaterasu is also effective because it has the same temperature as the sun.

"But how did your blade kill those demons isnt your Chokuto is just normal metal"i asked he shook.

"Unlike other blade and and katanas My Kusangi was made differently dont ask me how it was made even i myself dont know how it was made"he said the two of us just decided not to sleep since it was almost morning.

Day 4 of Travel

The two of was very sleepy because of lack of sleep we seen a small village and we see an inn we decide to go there and seen a Wisteria logo of it's wooden gate Sasuke pushed the gate and we seen the an old lady on its front doors greeting us.

"Welcome pls follow me"the elderly woman said we followed and we told the only one night well be staying in the inn that followed the old lady to our lounge it was big ang spacious with separate room and we see a Yukata and i grab it ang wear it showing my cleavage a bit and sauke also wore it in loose manner showing his chest.

"MONJIRO"someone yelled i hear a shriek onece gain who scremed like a girl and somene reprimanding them.

"STOP, YOU GUYS YOULL DISTURB WHOSE STAYING BESIDE"one of them yelled the voice was young.

"NEZUKO-CHAN" i soon heard a a footstep again and again Sasuke was annoyed and i feel my lip twitch and an a vein seem potrude on my forehead skin.

"THATS IT"i yelled and stood on the lower table and went to the our loud neighbors.

I opened one of the sliding door with an angry expression.

"CAN YOU BE QUITE WERE TRYING TO RELAX HERE"i angrily scold the group silence.

"Im so sorry"said the red haired boy and keep bowing ang apologizing.

"Who talking to old blond lady"said the man in Boar mask an the only gilr who look like the boy who keep bowing and bowed as well it but with mhm mhm sound the yellow look at me with second and did a wiggly motion ang grab my hand.

"PLS MARRY ME"he yelled with a heart eyes

"WHAT?!"i said very shock

"TEME!"trying pry him of/

"PLS MARRY I DONT WANNA DIE ALONE"he cried with comical tears on his eyes.

"I HAVE A FIANCEE IM OLDER THAN YOU!!"i said trying pry him off again.The red haired boy who alsp trying to pry him off.But the yellow haired idiot has strong hold on me.

"Can you pls stop touching my fiancee"said Sasuke who arrived.

"Sasuke why you hear?!"i asked him his face was angry and annoyed.

"You took very long ang im tired of waiting so i came and this what i see"he said with an arm around his waist.

Sasuke look at the yellow haired boy and he released a bloodlust.He walked towards us

"Dont touch my fiacee"he said the yellow idiot finally let go of me and hide behind the re haired boy.

"Thank you Im Kamado Tanjiro,The girl with a bamboo muzzle is younger ister Kamadp Nezuko and the boy clung to you is Zenitsu and theboar head is Inosuke Im so sorry"he said ang bowed.

"Its fine"i said.While my Fincee look at the yellow hair boy with pure distain in his eyes you can tell.

"Hn."he grunted.Sasuke look aroun the palce and seen a demon slayer uniform scattered around.

"Are you demon slayer"said Sasuke and sat on the tatamkt floor.

"Yes,how do you know the organization sinse its secret organization"said Tanjiro.

"Only a few know about it"said Sauke with stop asking ton.Tanjiro realize and didnt ask any questions.

"Do you know by a name Tomioka Giyuu?"i asked.

"Yes i know him his the one who told me to train by Urakodaki-san why you asking him?"he asked.

"his this Teme older cousing so were looking for him"i said.

"EEH?! your Tomioka-san cousin that a surprise" he said with shock face.

"I didn't know his existance a few days ago when teacher told me about him" Sasuke said.

"We forgot to to introduce ourselves didnt we im sorry im Uzumaki Naruko and this teme is my Fiancce Uchiha Sasuke tebayo"i said with grin.

"Nice to meet you,im happy to guide where he is"he said.

My face lit up ang grab his hand.

"Thank you"i said.

"Does Giyuu stay at his territory"Sauke asked.

Tanjiro shook his side to side as a no.

"No,Tomioka san is a hashira that there always traveling to slay some demon"he said.

Sauke nooded as a thanks and stood up on the tatami floor and went back to room we staying in.

"He means thank"i said the boy smile an di grin backat him and i also went back to our room were staying.

We decide to go to the mix gender onsen and the two of us took a dip for a relaxation our facewas pure content grab and change our yukata ang went back it was nightime and our room was prepared with 8 course meal it was delicious they olde lady come with a few woamen followed suit the young woman blush at Sasuke handome face and i of course glared they flinch at my glare they quickly prepared our futon i grab my futon and place it beside Sasuke futon.

We sleep together our hand held and slept.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey its me gain if your wondering why i haven posted a chapter its becaus there a typhoon power outage in my area probably also the entire cebu so yeah thanks for understanding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1K 28
(Y/N) (L/N), the childhood friend of Tanjiro Kamado and Kamado's neighbor. When she has gone to sell her adoptive mother's kimono with Tanjiro, she r...
3.3M 129K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...
70.3K 1.4K 22
In Jin's world, he is a force to be reckoned with, taking on Mongols, bandits, and anyone who deserves punishment with his unmatched swordsmanship sk...
64.8K 1K 28
Y/n L/n is a half human half demon and chooses to use his power to help the demon slayer corps on his journey he met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado...