Wrong reality: Manjiro sano (...

بواسطة jeanschin

Who was y/n? For someone who looked totally normal, she had a great impact on many people. And one of those p... المزيد

0.1
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2 ( Series Finale )

2.6

2.4K 91 86
بواسطة jeanschin

Back to the future, Takemitchi had realized he was now in high school meaning he had traveled back 2 years ahead.

When he made it to school he had seen some familiar faces as well some unfamiliar which turned out to be his friends who had just changed a bit.

He really couldn't believe it that he went running to class to find Chifuyu. Chifuyu seemed pretty happy seeing him with no difference until he figured out that Takemitchi came back from the past.

"I see. So currently, it's not 12 years ago, huh?" Takemitchi questioned.

"You must be thinking a lot about Mikey-kun huh. But isn't there a certain someone you have to make up with?" Chifuyu told him as Takemitchi questioned a second until he realized he bailed Hina on their wedding day.

After that short time with her he was with back with chifuyu in the classroom. "Well now that Mikey is your trigger to time travel, going back to the future won't be so easy." Chifuyu stated.

Takemitchi took it by surprised realizing he was right. "Eh! You're right.... where's y/n by the way? I haven't seen her since I came back." Takemitchi questioned seeing something wasn't right by chifuyu expression.

"No one's told you yet? She's in juvie." Takemitchi eyes widened not believing what he just said. "Y/n... in juvie? Our smart, most annoying, and somewhat funny y/n in juvie?!! Are you sure?"

Chifuyu nodded to his statement. "You can say a lot has happened since you left with her and Mikey causing her to be where she is now. So you do might want to sit down to listen."

Takemitchi sat down realizing how serious the past must've been.

"Not sure if you have heard, but 2 years ago y/n and Mikey broke up few months after going out. It wasn't short surprisingly, but they managed to have a quite a good relationship with each other."

"Yes, that was until something happened that Mikey wanted to create his own gang to which y/n wanted to join, but some violent stuff happened that y/n wasn't able to face him anymore." Takemitchi told chifuyu.

"Correct. The next week one of Mikey men had been stalking y/n since they broke up, which to the point he suddenly harassed y/n. He knocked her out of no where as he started to fight her, but of course knowing y/n she doesn't stand back. But the punch that monster gave her had really affected her head that she said she couldn't keep her eyes open for much, but managed."

"Poor y/n..." Takemitchi said softly realizing you did went through a hell back then.

"I also feel bad for her. Y/n felt some bad presence afar from her which she realized Mikey was doing nothing but watching. She realized it was Mikey when seeing they both had the same uniform. Seeing him angered her so much that she took the men bat and started to attack him, until she got him right in the head as well. That's where I made it with the cops as some people had witnessed it and alerted them. But y/n didn't stop as she kept hitting him with the bat until she stopped and looked at Mikey. At that time y/n thoughts was 'I'm never forgiving you, Mikey.' Before taken away by the cops. I thought she would still be annoyed, when she saw me, she just smiled like nothing happened. To be honest it hurted me seeing her like that. I didn't want my friend to go to juvie. That's how she told me when they fought." Chifuyu frowned at the last two sentence.

"Mikey watching everything must've been a lot to y/n knowing he did nothing, but watch him hurt her. What happened to the men? And how long is y/n going to be in juvie?" Takemitchi questioned.

"The man sadly survived, but due to the hard hit y/n caused him, he's been a bit ill, which made y/n in juvie for 2 years since he didn't die and the fact he attacked her, so he also went to juvie. I heard she's getting out soon though so we'll have a reunion soon!" What he didn't know was how soon you were actually getting out.

Hearing that made Takemitchi happy realizing you weren't there for much time. "Wait is y/n in the same juvie as kazutora?"

"Supposedly yes. Although genders are still separated, y/n has told me that they have free time together which isn't a problem I guess. But I'm not liking the idea of her being friends with him." Chifuyu crossed his arms thinking how you are easily to make friends with people.

"Um... well the thing is that y/n and kazutora have been friends for a long time now..." Takemitchi nervously as chifuyu jaw dropped.

"....y/n.... Friends with the person that almost killed her.... WHAT?! Since when?! And how come I didn't know?!" Chifuyu felt betrayed that you haven't told him anything.

"Well to make you feel better, I didn't know either! I just figured it out when I went back to future. Long story short y/n had visited kazutora in juvie since the fight Mikey and kazutora. And she decided to keep it a secret from everyone."

"Wowwww. Okay y/n watch when you get out. It's one on one!" He said as Takemitchi got up. "Huh?!"

Meanwhile that was happening, over to juvie, y/n and kazutora were... well I guess you can say they were enjoying themselves a bit. Especially you.

"BEAT HIM UP! BEAT HIM UP!" You yelled as kazutora was punching a random dude multiple times.

"Y/n! Help me out! Thanks for the support, but you're the reason I'm here!!." He got up but dodge the punch he was about to receive from his back and easily hit back causing the dude to fall down.

"I'm just not trying to get my hands dirty. Jeez anyways nice punch seems like you actually knocked him out good." You looked over him seeing the men not getting up.

"You're welcome... I guess that'll teach him a lesson next time to not make a bet with you if I'm not in it as well." Kazutora eyes you as you decided to ignore him and look somewhere else.

"....what?! It was only a small fight. He said if I won I could have his extra dorayaki." He just sighed sitting next to you.

"Well, you're time up here is almost up. I'm guessing you're going to get into all of trouble when you get out." You laughed taking his comment as a joke.

"What makes you say that? I'm not a bad person."

"You're not a bad person. But even after some months after you came here, you've been having the same visitors come here often besides the members. I don't know who they are, but every time you're with them, it's more of serious talk than just how life going conversation."

"Wait... how do you know?" You did tell him that you had visitors every time you have the chance to see him, but how did he see them?

"I've passed by your room few times when I had visitors as well. But y/n, what exactly are you thinking to do after?" Of course 2 years in juvie seemed a bit long time, kazutora was worried since he had 8 years left meaning he won't know what stuff you're doing in the outside world.

"Hmm... you'll figure out later on. Or maybe not. But it's no big deal, so you don't need to worry." You reassured a smile as he just gave you a small smile with a sigh.

"Will you continue to visit me after you leave?" He asked. "Of course. You're the only company I've had while being 2 years here. How can I not visit my good friend." You told as he got up.

"Thanks. Well I guess tomorrow you'll leave me here alone. Good luck with what you got plan and don't play a dangerous game now." He said walking away as he pat your shoulders.

"Damn he's really easy to catch onto things." You told yourself before going back to your cell as time was up.

The next day you said your goodbyes to kazutora as you finally the place you've been for two years which honestly wasn't that bad for, but the reason for it was.

Walking out, you had a special visitor which surprised you a bit. "Well well, it's about time you came out." The man said which you smiled to see as well with the girl next to him.

"Well, takeomi, senju, it's been a while since your last visit. Nice to see you seeing me out." You smiled as senju ran up to hug you.

"Y/N!" She smiled as you smiled back and hugged her. "SENJU! I'm so happy to finally see you."

"Me too! Now we can go shopping and eat." She told you as you nodded. "Didn't you just go shopping earlier with Takemitchi?" You turned to kateomi seeing a bit surprised hearing Takemitchi name.

"Takemitchi? So I see you have met him already. What are you planning?" You asked as senju shrugged.

"We'll talk about it later. We have to go first!" She said as she pulled your arm.

"Hold up! Where's wakasa and keizo? Wow they didn't even think about visiting me when I just got out... how rude." You deadpanned.

"No worries, they're at my place as i told them we  were supposed to meet up together to discuss something." Takeomi said.

You're probably wondering how did they meet? Long story short few weeks after you were in juvie, all four of them had decided to meet with you hearing you were one of the good members in Toman and was especially close to Mikey.

They had a idea for the longest which was to become stronger than him. And for that, they will need someone close to him to get his attention. You weren't really convinced about the idea of them trying to get mikey attention, but after meeting senju and her personality, you gave in right away which surprised the boys thinking you were hard to get which you were, but senju was an exception.

After that visit they had came to visit once in a while to visit you to get to know you better since you were now a member of Brahman which did work out well between you guys.

And as the more time they visited you, the more you were actually seeing they were really good people. What didn't surprise you was senju being the leader since you already saw a leader figure in her. Her fun personality reminded you of someone causing you to smile softly as you enjoyed her company as well with the others.

Of course you didn't plan on telling anyone about this. Like always, you thought it was better to hide these secrets until you were fully ready to tell anyone. Or maybe just make a grand surprise entrance.

You three had ended up going her place which wakasa and keizo were there already chilling.

"Keizo! Wakasa! Guess who's finally?!" You said happily as the other 2 popped next to you.

"Seriously y/n, I told you it's fine to call me benkie. No need to be so formal around me. After all we're all a team and family." He told you.

(In case y'all forgot keizo Arashi is his real name, but benkie is his name that is used a lot in Brahman."

"... I feel honored. father benkie sounds nice too ." You sarcastically bowed as he just sighed.

What they all learned from you from the past two years of visit, you may be a strong person, but one of the most sarcastic, and playful person to be with even in serious situations, but they were pretty much fine with it since senju was like that as well and they needed you around.

"Wow I didn't even get a hi from you." Wakasa walked up to you as you eyed senju. "I forgot this bozo was here. Anyways hey wakasa so like... how's life?" You gave him a odd wave at him as he just stared at you.

"Im literally 27. I'm not trying to catch a case." You looked at him offended as you gasped. "I- wowww I was trying to see how you was doing. Besides I'm becoming an adult next year. I was gonna say you look fine as usual , but no old man-"

Wakasa interrupted you as he just pushed your face away. "Anyways what was so important that we all had to meet up today?" He questioned.

Everyone there basically had a good role in your life that you actually felt pretty jealous of senju for having them quite a while. They were really all serious, but fun to be with.

For you senju felt like another sister, while her brother felt like a older brother you wanted. Meanwhile benkie was more of the serious type, so he felt like old man to you. And well wakasa was just another side piece. Just kidding but he was just that good looking friend you had who you would usually joke around and he wouldn't mind.

But In your mind... you were wondering if it's really okay to have this close relationship with them. You had close relationships with a lot of people so far, but it seems like some either leave this awful world, or some are just going there own way. Life feels long, but it's pretty short which you didn't know what people can make your life better or worst. Maybe it's the thought of being alone that scare you, that you just want to have a lot of people accompany you. It's your own decision, but what's life with no fun and misery of bad decisions?

"So, as we all know y/n has been part
of Brahman for 2 years during juvie. From what we know, she's been really good at keeping up with many gangs information and delivers it well to her leader. And having her is a great way to bring Mikey down." Takeomi said.

"Wait. So what's that gotta do with me? He's the other reason I went to juvie so we don't communicate anymore. I'm not sure how strong he's has gotten since the last time I met him." Knowing Mikey he's probably focusing on himself and trying to get stronger to become the top.

"We've actually heard a lot about you. For a girl your age, you have way to much strength that was compared to Mikey back then. So now  we'll need to see how much strength you have." Benkie said as he called a member to come and a few minutes later he came.

You can't tell if this member was actually strong, but he seemed rather determined. "Man I just got out of juvie and now I gotta prove my strength." You sighed getting up.

"Okay now in under a minute one has to drop to the ground to lose. So last one standing is the winner. Now you may begin." Waka said as you got ready stretching.

"You don't seem strong. Oh well." The man said as he decided to throw a punch. You loved your head to side easily dodging it having a tired look.

"Did you just call me weak? Man I hate this." You quickly grabbed his chest as you swift
Your leg to his causing him to fall back, but he grabbed onto you causing to be more fight between you.

A lot happened but he was still on the ground. Waka declared ten seconds left which you decided to do the easiest option. "Oh my god is that eren yogurt?!" You gasped looking out the window as the man tried to look back, but you took the opportunity to bang your forehead on his and poked his eyes.

"Ah fuck! That shit hurts!!" The man held his eyes as his forehead was red. You got up quickly as time was up.

"Well I guess the winner is y/n." Senju smiled. Benkie walked the member out as his eyes were a bit out of sight.

"That was an interesting way to fight." Waka told you as you sat down next to senju. "Got to use my skills in some way." You smiled as senju whispered to you something.

"By the way who's eren yogurt? That sounds funny." She giggled as you shrugged it off. "I seriously don't know it just came up in my mind."

"Well in that one minute you have a lot of skills. You've actually used moves that senju had used previously so now senju you want to say it?" Takeomi looked at her as she nodded.

"Y/n would you like to be the leader of Brahman?" She said as you dozed off. "Yeah... sorry what?! Leader me?" You were confused thinking you were just going to be a member.

"Senju is still leader of Brahman, but for this one in our next fight, we would like you to be the one helping us out. So just for this once, do you mind lending us your help and lead our members?" Takeomi explained.

"I see. So how big is this fight that you'll need my help as a leader?" You asked them.

"Manji gang and Rokuhara tandai is going to be there. Do you think you can help us to plan things out?" Takeomi asked.

In honestly you were good for planning things out, but you were worried about messing up since you didn't want to ruin Brahman reputation. But it doesn't hurt to try right?

"I'll do it then. This is going to be a bit troublesome since both other gangs are big, but if you give me till tomorrow afternoon I'll have enough information to figure them out." You told them as they all nodded.

"Just a day? Well that's better than what we need. I guess you are smart after all with that coconut head you have." Waka smiled as senju looked away not trying to laugh.

You deadpanned him at what he just called you. "Oh wowww It was so bad that I wanted to give it a zero, but that's not possible, so I'll give it... a 1. Anyways do I have to go to some meeting to introduce myself to the members?" You asked.

"No need. We've already told them about you joined 2 years ago which they know much about you know. Here's your uniform." Senju got up as she grabbed you uniform and hand it to you.

"Damnnnn.... This uniform looks dope. Well thanks for welcoming me." You told them as they as smiled. "We're not sure, but our fight might be in 2 days. By then prepare everything tomorrow to tell every member."

"Got it. Don't worry I'll be ready by then. But if you guys don't mind I'll be heading out, I got some people to visit." Saying your goodbyes to them you decided you already kneo the first person to visit.

It was already late night, but I guess the person you were going to should still be working at this hour.

Making your way to the place, you saw not one but two people In there. You knocked trying to smile from happiness seeing the person turning to you.

"Y/n?" The person said walking to you surprised. "Hey draken!" You said happily as he smiled back.

"You're finally out. I thought you were going to be out in a few weeks." He said letting you in the place.

"Well I told everyone that, but wanted to surprise them. But of course I have to visit my best buddy first right?" Draken was happy to have one of his friends out now.

"Well I'm glad you're out now. You've missed quite a lot during these past two years." He said rubbing your head.

You looked around the place seeing another person fixing a motorcycle. "Oh hey inui sorry didn't see you." You waved at him as he gave you a faint smile.

"Nice to see you again y/n. Been a while hasn't it." He questioned as you nodded.

"So y/n you got some explaining to do." Draken told you as you turned to him. "Huh? Man can I really not catch a break, like I just seriously got out of jail. What now??"

"So the time I've visited you, you didn't decide to tell me you joined forces with Brahman?"

"...oh. Well I was trying to keep it a secret. But how do you know?" You questioned.

"Senju told me. Incase you didn't know I joined forces with them as well."

You were quite surprised since you didn't really expect Draken to join another gang after disbanding from the last one.

"Huh? How come? I mean I guess we're both together again as a team, but it's not really adding up."

Draken just sighed remembering the reason. "Senju wanted Takemitchi to join since he was close to Mikey. Some other reasons I'm too lazy to explain, but you get the point."

"Kinda the same reason she told me. I guess she's trying to get the people who were close to him to get his attention." You told draken.

"Whatever this big fight is, you guys have to be careful. Knowing Mikey he's not the same anymore. Are you fine with seeing him again?" Inui questioned from afar.

"It's fine I think. Facing him once wouldn't change anything. He probably doesn't even care that i was in juvie. How would he know I'm joining." You shrugged it off.

"Well I got your back in anything. You know that y/n. From back then to now, we're still a team. We'll protect each other no matter what." And as always he gave you that confident smile causing you to smile back.

"Of course! We're a team that will stay together." You both fist bumped.

"Well I'm not in it, but I got your back as well y/n. Like draken said, you can ask me for help any time you need it." Inui said.

"Thanks Inui. I'll have your back as well." You told them as they all smiled.

Just 2 days till you'll face him. Hopefully nothing goes wrong that day...

Published: January 12, 2022

Hey hot people ! So like poll time. Since the people here reads this meaning they read the manga. So I wanted you guys to pick what you guys want for draken. So like I don't want to spoil it saying it, but do you guys want him ☠️ or do you guys want him 🧍🏻. You can decide by writing in the comments and I'll decided by the one with the most votes. Other than that have a good day/ night guys <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

233K 9K 63
#1. Tokyo 07/06/21 #1. Takemichi 07/06/21 #1. Maleinsert 07/30/21 #2. Animefanfiction 08/03/21 #1. Draken 09/07/21 #1. Revengers 01/12/22 #2...
35.5K 974 36
Y/n came back to Tokyo and unintentionally got herself involved with toman. She made new friends and got new people to fall for her without even tryi...
44.4K 1.3K 22
Everyone was happy , everything was perfectly fine , until she came . Will a little bet change everything in their happy life ? ⚠ Everyone is alive e...
5.6K 139 17
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫. . . . 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮. ...