Bitten (Harry Styles Vampire)

By RainWriter

Who would've thought vampires existed? When they reveal themselves in the year 2137 the war breaks out. All t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Blood Shed
Chapter 2 Humans
Chapter 3 Feed or Not
Chapter 4 Legally Here?
Chapter 5 Your Reason To Be
Chapter 6 The Feed
Chapter 7 The Bond
Chapter 8 Dinner Guest
Chapter 9 Harry
Chapter 10 Once
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 'Kiss-Swollen'
Chapter 13 She Must Not Know
Chapter 14 Hope
Chapter 15 Innocence
Chapter 16 Burning
Chapter 17 Her
Chapter 18 Heated
Chapter 19 Dear You
Chapter 20 It Wasn't Complete
Chapter 21 Meet Me There
Chapter 22 The Devil Herself
Chapter 23 What Awaits
Chapter 24 Scheming
Chapter 25 Endless
Chapter 26 Flashback
Chapter 27 Lustful
Chapter 28 She Will Go, She Will Come
Chapter 29 War
Chapter 30 Tormented Mind
Chapter 31 Right Now
Chapter 32 Guardian Angel
Chapter 33 Freedom
Chapter 34 Trauma
Chapter 35 New Skies
Chapter 36 New Eyes
Chapter 37 You & I
Chapter 38 Tick...
Chapter 39 Tock...
Chapter 40 Breaking The Boundaries
Chapter 41 Secrets
Chapter 42 Out In The Open
Chapter 43 Threaded Through Lives
Chapter 44 Go On
Chapter 45 On A Journey
Chapter 46 Fight For What You Love
Chapter 47 Planning
Chapter 48 The Last Night
Chapter 49 War (Part 1)
Chapter 50 War (part 2)
Chapter 51 Torn
Chapter 52 Requiem
Chapter 53 Broken Souls
Chapter 54 With The Pain Of A Mother
Chapter 55 All We Do Is Breathe
Chapter 56 Old Memories
Chapter 57 Find Your Way Back
Not An Update
Chapter 58 The Real Surprises
Chapter 59 The Final Chapter
Alternate Ending
PLEASE READ small update for u luvs<3

Epilogue

9.7K 225 120
By RainWriter

Before you read the very last part of Bitten I want you all to know how grateful I am for every single one of you. I remember posting the prologue and first chapter by chance not even expecting this story to get more than 20 000 reads. Now I've hit more than 1 000 000 reads which is more than I could ever ask for, I am truly speechless.

So this is it. The last part of the story that made me very successful here on Wattpad. My love for writing has only grown together with the number of you guys. AND DON'T EVER THINK THAT I'LL STOP WRITING FOR YOU. I will continue with other stories and I hope you stick with me for the rest of them. I've got at least four new fics that I am dying for you to read. And this is the ACTUAL ending, y'all thought the alternate ending was the real one. No no honey!

And please read my very, very, very final note at the end.

(Picking up where chapter 59 ends)

Our heavy breaths were the only sound. Zayn's head rested in Serena's lap as the two of them slept peacefully. Saoirse was curled up in a ball on our bed, Niall sleeping on the other side. My back was against the wall, the door right next to me so that I could act in case an unwanted guest would decide to enter.

My heartbeat fastened as the door handle pressed down. The wooden door opened only to reveal a tired Louis. He'd been guarding the front door of the house for hours. He was probably the bravest person I knew next to Zayn. Zayn was brave when it came to stupid shit like jumping off buildings. Louis was braver in sense of sacrifice and through everything he was the most under appreciated person I'd ever met.

"I think we've dodged a bullet." He sighed, sitting down next to me, resting his head back on the wall and closing his eyes. "There is no sign of anybody and I don't want to look anymore."

"I get it. I don't want to either." I replied and we both sighed in unison.

"At least she didn't get any of us tonight." Louis spoke, a large amount of relief pouring through his words. How long would this go on?

"I don't want William to be born if Zanita's still around." I rested my head in my hands, noticing Louis' head turning to me. The thought of her being anywhere near him made my blood boil.

"William?" He asked, a prominent yet tired smile graced his face. There was light dancing around in his eyes as they met mine.

"Yeah, Saoirse and I decided on the name only a few days ago. You're my best friend, my brother. I had to pay a little tribute to you one way or another." I smiled and Louis nudged me with his shoulder, the smile not leaving his face. "Plus Saoirse loved the fact that it means strong-willed warrior." A sort of excitement filled me when talking about him. I couldn't wait to hold him. I didn't think it would take me over a thousand years to get my first kid but it did and I was first of the boys, which made me a tad proud.

"God, it feels so empty when there's only four of us." Louis' eyes searched the room. "You know it feels like-"

"Like when we had to split? Yeah, I know." I finished for Louis. We split the band over a hundred years ago yet it felt like yesterday. The wounds fresh, thinking about it was like adding salt.

"It was so shitty having the whole world stare at us whilst being so broken." His words made him sound just as hurt as I was. They also made him sound vulnerable which he didn't often show. "And we had to play it off like we wouldn't miss Zayn."

"At least he joined us again after we all disappeared from stardom. I never thought splitting would be as hard as it was." We had never actually talked about quitting the music until now. It had always been a bit touchy when going into details. It had taken years to clear the whole mess and keeping the whole vampire thing secret from the world. No one really knew except the five of us.

"We had to, I mean we weren't really ageing so what else could we do?" Louis bitterly replied, running his hand over his tattoo covered forearms. We got most of ours during that time and if I could I'd relive it.  We had had way too many matching ones but they always made me smile, remembering the times of One Direction.

"Yeah but we were good. We were really good and we fucking loved it." I smiled faintly. The singing I did nowadays were mostly humming and occasionally singing Saoirse to sleep whenever she had nightmares from the Houses of Parliament. Shooting a man in the head still haunted her.

"Of course we were good." His tone was cocky yet playful, just like him. "We were better than good, we were the best." He laughed though careful not to wake everyone.

"Do you think it's safe to fall asleep?" I asked, a yawn completeing my phrase. We'd been up for hours waiting for Zanita to strike again but the night was as dead as ever. None of us had seen her since daylight.

"I don't care, I'm sleeping anyways and I think you should too." Louis got up from the floor, sitting down on the arm chair next to the bed. I sat down on the one otherside of Louis. And if we were wrong and Zanita was still lurking in the corners we would all just have to do our best to survive. "And if we die, we die." He muttered, closing his eyes, exhaling deeply.

Third Persons Point of View

But luckily Zanita never did show up. Not that night and not any night. The six of them continued living a peaceful life in the mansion together with Sairse and Harry whilst they made plans to rebuild their own homes that had dissappeared into flames. Harry and Saoirse didn't mind having them. It filled the large house and gave it life. There was never a dull moment. Zayn's burns from the fire healed with the help of Una treating them and he recovered quickly.

The weeks slowly dragged on and as time passed Saoirse's stomach slowly grew. The second heartbeat within her grew louder and it all became more real than ever. The six of them were all very excited as the arrival of the small vampire neared.

The government fell and continued to crumble. There was no leader and the country was falling apart together with other nations igniting their own revolutions. That was until the vampire population got in contact with the whole reason behind the revolution. The muse, the trigger, the legend - Saoirse. Saoirse and Harry, who so bravely had put themselves at risk to give vampires the freedom they deserved, were kindly asked to become new leaders of the nation only four months after the attack on the government.

They moved to the capital, London, to rule over both the supernatural and human world. Harry was quick to get Niall, Louis and Zayn by his side and sending out a search party for Liam. It was annouced that Saoirse would be crowned Queen of Great Britain and in charge of the human population, giving them protection and equal rights to vampires and witches. Harry was to be crowned King and ruler of the supernatural world keeping the worlds magic in order. Shortly after the coronation William Lucas Styles the Prince of Britain and Guardian of Light was born. His mission in life would be to hold up and continue to reign over the empire his parents had built.

Immediately after William's birth the royal wedding was falling into place. The citisens were just as excited for the wedding and everyone was talking about it. It would be broadcasted all over the world as the first ever supernatural royal wedding. The invitations had been sent out and it was all the rage. Tiny girls in the capital and all over Britain walked around with half of their hair up in a ponytail as the anticipation for the wedding increased.

And when the day had finally come everything was put on hold, giving Harry and Saoirse the moment of their lives. The one were they vowed to spend their lives together until the day they died. The world would be watching.

"Are you ready?" Serena wondered, with a grin on her face. She loved her maid of honours dress and almost felt like it was her day. Playing such a big part in the royal wedding was almost as exciting as being the bride and it wasn't too long until it would be Serena's turn walking down the aisle.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Saoirse breathed, smiling, thinking back to when she was about to go on TV with Ofelia and Cornelius. Luckily the two had been ripped apart by some vengeful vampires that weren't very happy with their show. Though her nerves were just as severe if not even worse. Her small body almost shook but she was excited and happy nevertheless.

Saoirse stared at herself in the mirror. The black fabric of her wedding dress adorned her skin perfectly, the train of her dress covering most of the floor in the room. She ran her hands over the beautifully hand sewn details over the dress.

"Why black?" Serena asked for the millionth time, hoping for an answer this time. Her dress was grey and she secretly felt as if the colours of the wedding were very depressing. Black and red.

"There are many reasons," Saoirse started, brushing her hair off her bare shoulders. "After everything that's happened white doesn't feel right. It's too innocent, too pure and that's everything that our love hasn't been. It was forbidden, it was tainted with jealousy, anger and Zanita."

"But the easiest and probably the reason you didn't expect was because this was how I pictured it. Even before Harry propsed to me I imagined our wedding and I pictured myself in a black dress and I fell in love with the image." Saoirse smiled faintly, looking herself in the mirror one last time. Her eye makeup was simple yet elegant, her lips as red as blood, her hair dark and thick in her usual half up half down do though her curls were perfected.

"You know they painted the whole damn inside of Westminister Abbey black for you guys."

Serena handed her the bouquet of red roses as they left the small room where they'd been waiting and now it was finally time. They met up with Zayn who'd be walking with Serena. Niall and Emilia, his new girlfriend were also there. Saoirse and Emilia had got quite close in the short time they'd known each other and she would be walking in honour of Julia who would be commemorated after the ceremony.

"You look amazing." Zayn smiled at Saoirse, giving her a kiss on the cheek. She felt a slight tremble from the nerves. Behind the doors in front of them waited hundreds of people and cameras ready to show her to the world. Her heart pounded but in the best way possible. Without any other words the two couples hooked arms and stood in front of Saoirse who grabbed her flowers nervously.

"Oh wait!" Zayn gasped, striding over to Saoirse. She stared at him in confusion. He reached over her head, grabbing the end of her grey veil, pulling it over face. "There, perfect." He sighed, giving her one last reassuring look before returning to his spot next to Serena.

The grand music was heard from the other side of the doors and shortly after they opened. Niall and Emilia entered, slowly walking down the aisle. After they'd taken a few steps, Serena and Zayn joined.

Saoirse breathed, trying to calm her nerves. She really wished her father was here to walk her down aisle. But she was strong and this would help to prove her strength. Taking one last breath, her feet started moving her forwards. She felt unsure of herself seeing all of these people gaping at her but quickly found Harry's eyes at the end. Louis was stood next to Harry, holding William in his arms. Proudly being the best man. Her heart swelled and she fought a huge smile and tears at the same time. The walk felt miles but she didn't want to stress, this was their moment.

As she finally reached the end, Harry met her, carefully lifting her veil off of her face. There were tears of pure happiness in his eyes but he too fought to keep them back. Togther they walked the few steps left, ready for the ceremony to begin.

The ceremony was beautiful, hardly leaving any eyes dry. Both Saoirse and Harry wanted the whole thing to speed up so that they could finally be pronounced as husband and wife yet they wanted to live in the moment forever.

"Should anyone here present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace." The preist spoke over the gathered.

Saoirse's heart almost flew out of her mouth as the words were spoken. They'd decided not to include the phrase as anyone could interupt. She squeezed Harry's hand tightly, closing her eyes but before doing so she spotted Louis, looking at the other end of the aisle with fear in his eyes.

Because what he saw, no one else could. A figure they hadn't seen in months. The black dressed, curvy vampire, drifted around, tauntingly staring back at him. Ever so slightly Louis shook his head at her. She could not ruin this moment and she would not as long as he was there, he simply wouldn't allow it.

All she did was smile and shake her head back. The seconds of silence had felt like hours but thankfully the preist continued. The couple by the altar exhaling in relief. The preist dragged on with the ceremony until the part they had all been waiting for.

"Do you, Sir Harold Edward Styles King of all Magic, take thee Saoirse Breckenridge Queen of all that is Human as your lawful wedded wife? Will you love her, comfort her, keep her in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to her so long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Harry smiled, biting back tears, not wanting to cry in front of the world.

"And do you Saoirse Breckenridge take thee Harold Edward Styles to be your lawful wedded husband?Will you love him, comfort him, keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to him so long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Saoirse replied, a small tear falling from her eye as the two of them held each others hands waiting for the last sentence. The ring on her left ring finger was beautiful and she could hardly look away from it. But of course to her Harry meant more than any kind of jewellery, her eyes finding his again.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." Without hesitation, their lips met. Applause echoed through the air, shouts of happiness and joy. Saoirse felt her own tears mix with Harrys, their mouths turning into smiles. As they pulled apart they saw the whole world smile back at them. Saoirse couldn't help but laugh slightly at the sight of Harry with her red lipstick smeared on his lips. She ran her fingers over his lips, removing the red colour and they both giggled like children.

The music started playing and together they walked down the aisle as a now married couple. Louis held William tightly in his arms, keeping an eye out for Zanita. How she even got in was a miracle, guards were everywhere. As they exited Westminister Abbey Louis immediately was pulled away from the couple by a guard.

"We have some news that needs to reach the King and Queen." He whispered to Louis. Luckily all the attention was on Harry and Saoirse and not any on him though it was not surprising.

"If it's about that stranger breaking in to the ceremony I already know." Louis snapped, angry that they hadn't properly done their job and that Zanita was even given a chance to sabotage. How the hell could they have missed the person that was the only forbidden guest?

"What?" The guard stared at him in confusion. "I was talking about Liam."

"What!?" Louis was so caught off guard by his statement. The search party had been looking for ages and they first found something on the day of the wedding? Maybe Liam had tried to come out to greet the couple on their day, Louis thought. He called Niall over, asking him to take William whilst he dealt with this, it simply couldn't wait.

The guard pulled Louis away from the sea of people and photographers trying to get a glimpse of the royal newly wedds.

"We found it weeks ago but we didn't want to tell them until the body had been identified." The guard was hard to read behind his sunglasses though his voice was almost scared.

"Wait, wait- What? Body?!" Louis hissed, sheer panic slicing through him like a cold blade.

"Yes, it was so badly burned we couldn't even see anything. The body had to be restored for us to get some kind of understanding of who might even be. We brought Una in this morning to identify him and it's him." The sentence had hardly been finished as Louis felt his knees give in. Liam was dead? He couldn't be. The world suddenly turned into a dark place and he couldn't see any light, none. The sun was out yet there was no light in his life. It had been blocked out by Liams passing. What would happen now?

"Sir," The guard bent down to help Louis. But as he did so he just fed him more information. "The body had been lying there for weeks, in the woods." Tears started falling from Louis' eyes. It felt as if the ground beneath his feet was crumbling, his body numbing from the pain.

That night. When they'd saved Zayn and Serena. The person they really should've looked for was Liam. It was all falling into place. That's why Zanita didn't do anything at the wedding because she knew as soon as they'd find out about this they'd fall apart worse than if she interrupted the ceremony.

Louis slapped his hand over his mouth to keep himself from screaming out in pain. He couldn't tell Harry and Saoirse now. This was their wedding day. No, right now he had to keep it all in. Bite his tongue and smile through the dinner, let the night be over and then tell them tomorrow. But right now a little of it had to come out otherwise the cap wouldn't fit, a little had to pour out of him before he could bottle it all up. He'd be forced to walk silent for hours.

He needed at least this moment to let it sink in. His heart broke and he felt useless, helpless and guilty. The question 'What if we could've saved him?' spinning endlessly in his head. What if this was their fault? What if they could've done something?

"Fuck!" Louis yelled but no one noticed. All the worlds attention was on the happy couple, no one else mattered. The world didn't have time for death because it just kept on spinning. "That bitch, that fucking whore." Louis' fists beat the concrete, tugging at his hair. This was all his fault and he knew it. If he hadn't been such a coward and asked Una to kill Zanita Liam would still be alive. He knew he'd have to take the blame, he couldn't scream at anyone other than himself though he wasn't the only one with blood on his hands.

Anger and adrenaline drove Louis as he got up from the ground, storming into the cathedral. It was empty except for Zanita, standing by the altar. His vision just as red as the rose petals adorning the floor.

"Have you come to marry me?" She asked, no sign of humour in her voice. Which was odd because there was always a sliver of sarcasm or evil humour in her, despite what she'd done. But now there was nothing. Her words were as empty as the cathedral.

"What did you do to him?" Louis' voice loudly bounced off of the walls, echoing around them. His feet carried him forward until he was next to Zanita. She was clad in her usual tight, little, black dress. The only difference with her appearance was that she was wearing black lace veil, one that you'd wear at funerals.

"Don't jump to conclusions, dear." She sighed, turning to face Louis. He had no idea of how he should interpret her behavior. She wasn't as cocky as usual and she oddly enough seemed to be greiving. "The only people who know what happened are Liam and I except it's easier to keep secret now that he's no longer with us." The gloves that she usually wore were not on her hands, the ones she wore now were lace.

"You're a psychopatic murderer and I'm supposed to believe you're mourning him? And you obviously knew what happened, you did something to him! You murdered him, burned him alive, it's obvious!" Louis boomed towards her, unknowingly taking a step closer to her in a threatening manner.

"Did I?" She questioned, staring him down. "Did I really? Or did I find him already dead and his burned body, or did he perhaps ask me to do it? You know he was depressed since Julia. Or maybe he took his life in front of me and wanted me to cover his tracks. You have no proof of that I murdered him. I am the only one who knows and it will stay that way for all eternity." Her words were sharp and she seemed almost insulted by Louis' accusation though never denied it.

"I'm sure there is some kind of magic that can help us find out." He was no longer shouting but it didn't calm his boiling blood and anger towards Zanita. As much as he wanted to separate her head from her body, he refrained. "And that you have the audacity to show your face here."

"I am just here to pray." She spit back though a hint of a smile at the end gave her away. He knew she was up to something or knew something. Without any further words he stormed out of there to alert the guards and security about Zanita but once outisde he saw that everyone had left to go to the dinner. Leaning his back against the wall of Westminister Abbey, he crumbled slightly, more tears falling from his eyes. His back slid down the wall until he sat on the ground.

He cried and mourned so deeply he didn't even notice the person standing next to him. Zanita looked down at him, opening her small bag, pulling out a vial and tapping Louis on the shoulder. He looked up, slightly embarassed to be in such a state in front of her. She should be the one ashamed, he miserably sighed to himself, the pain just as prominent each time he thought about never being able to see Liam again.

"Take this, it will help with the pain." With that she walked off onto the London streets. Her heels clicking heavily against the pavement, head held high. Louis examined the small glass vial filled with a kind of white powder in it, small specks of glitter in it. He frowned not knowing if he could trust Zanita but he opened it anyway. As he did so he found a note, rolled up inside the vial. Unrolling it he found a small message on the paper.

You saved my life, I at least owe you this

For some unthinkable reason it made him trust the powder. Putting the vial to his lips, he swallowed it all at once. A dizziness took over all his senses, a slight panic once again flooding through him as everything went black.

Inside the palace there was a huge party with important guests from all over the world. Everyone was socialising and congratulating the King and Queen. There was a buzz in the air, everyone filled with excitement. It was soon announced that dinner would be served and everyone started taking their seats.

"Hey Niall," Harry called from across the room. Niall was still holding William though he wasn't as happy as before, crying loudly, Niall struggling to keep the kicking baby in his arms. "Have you seen Louis? He's the best man and he's not here. The dinner is about to start and he's supposed to give a speech."

"No, I haven't seen him since the ceremony. That's why I have this little guy." Niall replied, gesturing to the small, screaming infant in his arms. Harry almost laughed at the way Niall refrained from calling William something he shouldn't.

"Just give him to Saoirse, she'll take care of him." Harry smiled at Niall who seemed to be very flustered with Will. Niall scurried past, desperate to get the baby to his mother. Harrys eyes searched the room for Louis. Most of the guests had arrived at the venue except for Louis. He saw Will stop crying as his mother held him in her arms. The sight warmed his heart. William looked a lot like his mother, with big brown doe eyes and dark hair though he'd got his fathers locks just a lot smaller.

"Hey," Harry jumped when a hand appeared on his shoulder. "Sorry, I'm late..." Louis seemed quite out of breath from rushing but Harry was pleased to see that he was finally here. He'd be lying if he said he hadn't been worried.

The night continued like a dream. Louis' speech was the most beautiful one they'd heard for years, Julia was mentioned several times and so was Liam even though the happy couple had yet to hear the news of their lost friend. Even Louis managed, whatever Zanita had given him it had certainly helped with the pain of knowing. Zayn and Serena were also happy, rapidly talking to each other of how their wedding would be. Serena was certain she wanted a white dress seeing as their love too was tainted but could easily be pure according to her.

As the night was coming to an end, Harry stod up asking for everyones attention for the last time tonight.

"I promise this is the last I'll ask of you tonight," He chuckled, his eyes gleaming. "Over a hundred years ago, as many of you know, I was lucky enough to be in a band. A quite successful one at that, anyways... During that time I wrote a song with one of my mates. The song was very dear to me, seeing as it was about love. I mean who doesn't write songs about love? Who doesn't want to hear about love? But if I'm going to be honest I don't think I even knew what those words meant. Until I met you." Harry turned to Saoirse. The euphoria they both felt was indescribable. Against all odds, they were here, alive and healthy with a beautiful son.

"And so, I would love to sing it to you. Because I never want you to let me go." And so Harry moved to the microphone placed on a small stage, singing his heart out to Saoirse. He sang like he'd never ding again. He sang because he knew she loved it more than anything and he sung like he'd never get to sing again.

And from that day on Harry and Saoirse lived a happy life, ruling and raising William until it was time for them to leave life on earth and let their son continue their legacy. And when the time came for Harry to write down his final memory, he was happy to say that it was with her and no one else. Because she had managed to twist his broken soul into something quite beautiful. And it was he who had been bitten, it was he who had been swallowed by the complete insanity of love, he who had been powerless the whole time. Because sometimes power is in the eyes of the beholder just as well as beauty. And when they left, they couldn't have asked for a better ending than their own.

(HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY COW IT'S FINISHED. I am honestly so sad :((((( But I am so happy and thankful for all the positive response I've got from this story. I just can't believe it's over, this story has been such a huge part of my life but now it's time to let go and start something new.

MY NEW FIC DOLLHOUSE HAS JUST BEEN PUBLISHED.

Due to popular demand it is a Harry fic, though quite different from this one but I'm sure you'll like it just as much. And also check out my Zayn fic, Shadowed, and you'll be in my awesome book.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I CAN'T BELIVE THIS IS THE END OF SARRY!

And what did happen to Liam? (Kind of hate myself for that)

And I'm sure y'all hate me for letting Zanita live. I'm sorry but you know how that shit go.
All you Harry horndogs can go read Dollhouse😬

LOUIS IS GOING TO BE  A FATHER WHAET???

DRAG ME DOWN IS FUCKING AMAZEBALLS

ZAYN IS SIGNED ADGHSLGA

ZERRIE IS OVER

MY LIFE IS GOOD

Thank you for this adventure I couldn't be happier and I LOVE you :') xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kismet By birdie

Fanfiction

857K 35.8K 39
☆ Taking place in a dystopian future, Harry lives a secluded life with an affliction that he loathes and keeps him from sleeping at night. In order...
1K 97 31
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...
1.3K 46 7
And it's all good as long as they practically devour him with the filth they whisper -complete different words hot in his ears but also the same hypn...
1.3K 92 34
It is the world which never had nor will see the sunlight. This world is ruled by the vampires who had lived for thousands of years. In this powerful...