๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก

By missdazzlingshit

โ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข... More

introduction
uno
dos
tres
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
dies
once
dose

cuatro

7.6K 311 280
By missdazzlingshit

It's nearly a couple of weeks when you moved to Encanto for the time being. Everyone was quite kind to you, except to that sassy skin changing chameleon.

Your fingers lingered on a photograph where you, holding a sunflower on your small arms.

How many years has it passed since the photograph created. You clearly knew the answer to that.

Many things happened after that day, many peoples you met after that day. Some are kind, some are mean.

Yet, no one can still compared that person's attitude towards you after that day. You were left behind and prisoned inside a cage of imperfection because of her.

Both of you were equal to many peoples eyes since the day both of you born, but everything changed on the day before that ceremony.

She might be kind, but there's something hidden behind her smile. In everyone's eyes, she's the perfect child who can do everything with passion.

┃┃𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

You smile and started to twirl the skirt of your white fancy looking dress.

Today was one of the best day you could ever encounter. Because it was your 5th birthday.

"Y/N, how do I look? How do I look?" a girl with the same age as you question repeatedly, with her little jumps.

"You look beautiful as me, but of course I'm more beautiful than you." you proudly laugh infront of her, she bursted into giggle and gifted you a hug.

"I know you are. And as your older sister I need to support you for being beautiful so let's put some cosmetics on you!"

Her name is Marisel, she was your older twin sister. She's a caring older sibling and protective too. The type that even a single mosquito can't get near you. She have the same color as your skin, same color as your eyes, same height, same color as your hair, everything almost look like you.

She drag you to sit on a small kiddy chair and took a make up brush on her hand, and carefully brush it to a simple cosmetic foundation and brush it to your face.

"Don't put too much, you look like a kid doodling on my face." you said, stopping her for a moment.

"Next, lipstick!" she raised her hand in the air before picking a light mix of pinkish lipstick.

"Hey, are you even listening to me? I told you to- hMmmH!" after minute of struggling with your older sister.

"Look at your face now!" she handed you a mirror, so you can see what she did to your face.

"What in Jesus name you did to my face." you mumble in unidentified face, no one could say what face your were making by the make up she just put on your face.

"Uhh, it's alright. I think." you mumble, smiling at her, making her heart flutter in happiness. "I'm glad you like it."

"Y/N, what happened to your face?!!" a person who works at your house shouted in shock. "You look like a crocodile!"

She quickly asked Marisel to go out for the mean time so she could fix the powders on your face.

"Why did you let her do this?" she calmly asked, yet there's a hint of displeasure on her tone.

"She looks happy so... I can't help but to let her be." you grin at her.

"You're really kind, aren't you?" she finished doing her job and hug you lightly. "Please be like that until the day you grew up."

"Maria, do you think I can be like Mama someday?" you question, sounding so excited for her to answer. "Yeah, I guess."

"Maria, you finished doing your work yet?" an older middle age man asked, opening the room's door slightly, Maria nod and led you infront of Casa Marifoso's main entrance.

There, you saw your sister standing alone while fiddling with her fingers, she seems nervous.

Because today was the day where you and her will awaken your second gift. For the past 40 years, in Marifoso clan, every new born child were going to have their first gift and the time where they are going to know their second gift, they need to be 5 years of age.

You take a deep and hold her left hand. "You're my older sis, be more confident and raise your chin up."

She stare at you for a matter of second and blow a deep breath to calm herself down. "I'm your older sis, I'll be more confident for you, Y/N."

"I can handle myself. You don't need to do that."

Just as you said those, the main entrance door began to creep open and once it's fully opened. The lights or so called spotlights were now pointed on you and your sister.

You can feel that she's slightly shaking in nervousness even though you were already holding her hand. You sign and squeeze her hand gently before whispering, "Have you forgotten what you told me earlier?"

"Y/N... I'm not nervous... I just... Just." she began to tear up as she tightly grip on your hand. "What?"

"I want to pee." you internally face palm at her and just sigh. "Why not think about seggs?"

"What are you talking about?! I'm too young for that." she whisper-yell. "Dude, remember when you saw mom and dad doing the thing? You said you wanted to pee that time but it just went away when you saw them, so do it. I don't want you to look like a faucet in the middle of ceremony."

"Eww, you unholy kid!" you kept a stoic face and continue walking slowly with her, Marisel couldn't hold it anymore so she just decided to imagine the time she saw your parents do the thing.

After a couple of seconds, she stopped shaking. "I'm sorry for my sins. I'm sorry for my sins. I'm sorry for my sins. Please forgive me." she keep mumbling.

"Y/N, Marisel, are you ready?" your mom asked, beside him was your father and grandparents. "We're ready!"

Your grandfather kneel down infront of you two and open a small treasure chest like box. What inside of it was nothing but a simple glowing golden dagger. "Let your soul free to unleash your fighting spirit."

"That's so cringe, Abuelo." your words made him chuckle.

You once again take deep breath and press your palms together and focus freeing your soul from it's cage. As Marisel did the same.

Glowing into bright shade of gold, the peoples inside the casa started to gasp.

Marisel was leaking a great amount of pleasant aura that made everyone stare at her in awe. After a minute, Marisel opened her eyes, her eyes goggled to a golden ornamental comb infront of her.

She took it from the air and put on the back of her head. "I made it. Y/N I made it!! Y/N...?"

"What's happening? She's not glowing like Marisel. Instead, it's a dark and unpleasant, what the heck is that?" a random woman murmur to her husband.

They started whispering to each other as you on the other hand were now sweating like a water falls.

"Y/N..." Marisel tried to reach for your shoulder but stopped when your hair suddenly wrapped around her whole body.

She was struggling with your hair, wanting to shout help me but when she finally freed her mouth from your hair's grasp. She stare at everyone in horror.

There she saw, you; still kneeling on the ground. The guest, also suffocating with your hair's demonic grip. The other family members of yours were trying free everyone including Marisel.

"Y/N... you..." her eyes began to turn white, close dying in suffocation. Gritting her teeth, she used the gift she just unleashed earlier.

"All this time... I..." tears began to fall on her eyes as she kept her sight on your figure with full of hatred. "I've been behind you. I adore you because to me, you are a very strong person. Every little time, I'm the weak side character and you're my hero. I envy your power. Do you think I will let you... do the same thing again? This time, everyone's eyes will be darted to mine existence... I'll be the one... everyone will look up to! I'm thanking you, Y/N... You made everything right for me. I will be the one who will save this family and be the hero..."

She gasp an air inside her mouth and blow it all in just one breath. Little by little, your hair began to come back to it's normal state.

Releasing one calm blow her breath on again, she healed everyone, including you. That was her second gift, her gift is like her being a goddess of life. She can heal the world and make it love her just by one blow of breath, one smile and everything she do.

I guess, her second gift is connected to her first ever gift from the family's miracle, flow of life. In short, controlling the water or any liquid things.

"Marisel, thank you for saving us." they thanked her with full on sincerity. With that they started to celebrate with her, leaving you on the sidelines.

All to can see that time was her, being surrounded with the guest. You clench your fist into ball. What... just happened...

Little by little in every weeks, Marisel began to distance herself from you and just play with peoples in town. Your father let you stay inside your plain white room, to prevent you form hurting the town's people again, including your heavily pregnant mother.

Your hand held a small round bell. Unlike Marisel who got an ornamental comb, what you got after you unlock your second gift was that small bell.

The only people who stand for you that time was your grandparents. And no one else.

"It wasn't your fault, Y/N."

┃┃ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

That was the words that been comforting you for the decade that has passed.

Small smile made it's way to your lips as you place it on the top of the small bookshelf beside your bed.

"There you are. Do you know that I crossed the mountain just to find you?! You said that you need me to stick by your side and here you are! Sulking on your room like a hibernating snail." the familiar whine of Camilo perceive by sense of your hearing.

"Just say you miss me." you tease.

"Eww, I will never miss you duhhh. dIsGaRstEnG sHeT!" he fancily state in disgust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 592 21
"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐ผ๐‘š ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘š๐‘– ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ. ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก...?" โ˜†.๏ฝก...
40.1K 994 57
no weird sh!t please. request open
20.8K 482 7
Set after the events of Encanto. - Your family has just moved into the village and your first sight is a family with gifts. One of them, a girl named...
10.2K 272 32
|--๐ŸฆŽ--| A carefree flirt who has to be anyone but himself. A stubborn know-it-all with a bold attitude and a big secret. |--๐ŸฆŽ--| Y/N's family had l...