The dreamful Junior beauty..?

NAnd98765 tarafından

Hello everyone, This story is all about the beauty contest held in Tokyo's Nerima Ward School. Where Shizuka... Daha Fazla

Introduction..
Preparation for the beauty contest...
The day of the contest...

Part 1:The contest Announcement.

84 4 11
NAnd98765 tarafından

~The dreamful Junior beauty:Part 1~

(A/n) Hello reader's, how are you all? Hope so you are fine.. So come on let's start the story...

(Sir enters)

In the school:

Students:Good morning Sir.

Sir:Hello students, good morning.

(Everyone was standing except nobita, because he was sleeping in the class. It was surprise the he was on time today but he was sleeping)

Sir:Nobitaaa, what shall I do? When will you change?

Nobita:(Regretting) Sorry sir.

Sir:Ok, others sit down. Nobita show me your homework.

Nobita:Sorry sir I haven't completed.

Sir:Asks Soraen(OC) about her homework.

Soraen:Sir, I haven't completed.. And why are you worried about it? I can take care about myself.

(She insults sir in front of everyone)

(Sir tries to ignore her as she was the daughter of school's trustee)

Sir:Ok everyone, today I will forgive you all for your homework, because I am very happy today.

Suniyo:(Questioning) Why are you happy sir?

Sir:That's none of your business boys.. It's all for girls.

Shizuka:Sir, I am very much excited please tell us fast.

Sir:Ok.So we are going to organize a beauty contest in our school for girls. Are you excited my beautiful princesses?

Shizuka(And all other girls in school) :Yes sir.

Gian:Sir, instead of organizing beauty contest I guess you must organize Singing competition.

Soraen:Gian, you bloody fool.. Shut up!

(Gian was never been scolded by anyone  like this except his mother, he was much angry but if the would speak anything then he would be restricated from the school. So he sits down quietly)

Suniyo:Sir, Why can't you arrange beauty contest for boys??

(Everyone in the class laughing)

Sir:That's good idea, I need to talk with principal and will inform you all.

Suniyo:Thank you sir.

(Ting ting ting ting!!!! That was bell for the day)

(Everyone leaving)

(Nobita walks towards the bench of dekisugi as shizuka was talking to him)

Nobita:Hello shizuka, you are also going to take part in contest, Right?

Shizuka:Yes nobita, I am very much waiting for this auspicious day.. And that's tomorrow. I just can't wait for it.

Dekisugi:I know Shizuka, you will only win the contest. Best of luck!!

(Shizuka ignores nobita and walks out of the class with dekisugi and her friends)

(Nobita walks back of dekisugi and shizuka and makes ugly faces)

Shizuka was worried about her dress. She calls Soraen at her house.

"Knock, knock!! Anyone here", here's Soraen.

(Shizuka opens the door and welcomes her by giving a sweet smile)

Soraen:Hi Shizuka.

Shizuka:Hello, please come in dear.

(Shizuka takes Soraen to her beautiful and clean room)

'Come in dear',greets shizuka with love.

"Ahh, you room is so childish", says soraen with jealousy on her face.

(Shizuka felt very sad but she ignored her)

Shizuka:Come Soraen I will show you my clothes in the cupboard and you just suggest me which one to wear, ok?

Soraen:Okay.. She says with over attitude.

'Can you choose one for me?', Asks shizuka. (To be continued further)

(A/n) Hey readers, let's continue the story in the next part.. Did you enjoyed...? Don't forget to vote and comment... Thank you so so so much for giving your precious time and reading the story.

What do you feel, is Soraen a positive or negative character?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

316K 15.2K 18
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙯 , 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮" She cried but her 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 didn't show any mercy and beat her from 𝙄𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙙...
49.6K 3.3K 29
"he was her dark fairytale,and she was his twisted fantasy" 〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜 This is psychopathic Romance novel which is mix of office rom-com+marriage...
34.6K 7.4K 101
بە سام و هەیبەتەوە فەرمانی کرد ؛سەما بکە لەجێگاکەم بەبێ یاساو پشودان .....
30.3K 4.9K 14
The Phoenix, embraced the shadows to protect his country. His true identity remained hidden for years, serving as a covert weapon against unseen thre...