Magic Island | [A TXTzy Story]

By MinariStan

The story of 11 different mythical creatures on a magical island made to prepare them for the future. Where m... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: The Gorgon
Chapter 3: Demon and Angel
Chapter 4: Friendships
Chapter 5: Roommates
Chapter 6: Meeting
Chapter 7: Conflict
Chapter 8: Lady Death
Chapter 9: Change
Chapter 10: Identity
Chapter 11: An Effort
Chapter 12: Love
Chapter 13: First Kiss
Chapter 14: Curiosity
Chapter 15: The Stranger
Chapter 16: Beauty
Chapter 18: Twins
Chapter 19: Competition
Chapter 20: Secret
Chapter 21: Worried
Chapter 22: Relationships
Chapter 23: Back... again
Chapter 24: Nervousness
Chapter 25: Questions
Chapter 26: Daughter
Chapter 27: Guardian Angel
Chapter 28: Just Friends
Chapter 29: Broken
Chapter 30: Mending
Chapter 31: First Date
Chapter 32: His Revenge
Chapter 33: His Revenge Pt.2
Chapter 34: Death
Chapter 35: Family

Chapter 17: The Brother

284 25 2
By MinariStan

(Kind of a warning but it gets really steamy at the end)

"Hey, where were you last night? I was planning on giving this blanket back but Soobin said you weren't at the dorm yet."

Beomgyu says, "Oh, yeah I was helping someone last night. I didn't want to leave them by themselves so I made sure they got home safely, sorry if I made you wait." Seyoung smiles back, "Oh, it's fine! I was just a little worried. Here, I brought the blanket with me." Beomgyu smiles and takes it but accidentally drops it as someone bumps into him.

"Sorry! Excuse me, can I borrow this?"

Beomgyu raises his eyebrows in disbelief. He chuckles, "Maybe this would be better." A guy was using his blanket to cover himself from the sun but Beomgyu just moved his wings to cast a shadow on him. Seyoung does the same as the man smiles, "Thanks, you'd think the witches would cast some spell to make sure the sun doesn't hurt us in here but they're too busy doing boring stuff."

Beomgyu smiles, "You're a vampire." The guy turns to Seyoung, "You're definitely an angel. Hi, I'm Hyunjin." Beomgyu adds, "Not only is she an angel, she's also my girlfriend." Hyunjin turns to him and apologizes, "Sorry, you're beautiful too if that makes this any better." Beomgyu chuckles, "It does a little." Hyunjin glances out and says, "I'm just going to make a run for it, I have to meet someone." Beomgyu smiles as the vampire runs off. Seyoung says, "He kind of looks like Yeji."

...

"Did you see the flyer!?"

Soobin chuckles, "Yeah, I grabbed one and hung it in my room." Lia chuckles, "Me too! I wonder how many spots are open for the winners? Maybe we can both get the internship."

The Sorcerer Supreme Competition. It was a contest between witches and warlocks where they would compete in different projects over the course of the year and at the end of the year, a selected number of winners get to intern at the best warlock and witch covens in the world. It was very competitive and very renowned.

Soobin says, "Hopefully, there's a lot—"

"Excuse me?"

Soobin turns his head to see an unfamiliar face. Soobin says politely, "Can we help you with anything?" The guy smiles, "If it's not too much to ask, do you happen to know where I can find a dorm?" Lia says, "Sure what building?"

The guy thinks for a bit and says, "Ummm... what was it... it was a shared one... Ahh! Merlin Dorms." Lia looks at him unsure, "Are you sure? That's an all girl dormitory." The guy smiles, "Yeah, I'm looking for a girl." Lia says, "What's her name? Maybe I know her." The guy chuckles, "You've definitely heard of her but if I remember her correctly then she wouldn't be friends with people like you."

Lia looks at him offended, "What? What are you trying to say?" The guy chuckles, "I didn't mean to offend you but the girl I'm looking for is pretty stuck up. No fun type and she only talks to people she needs something from. Sound familiar yet?" Lia rolls her eyes and scoffs, "No." Soobin asks, "Know her name?"

The guy says, "Hwang Yeji." Lia chuckles and stays quiet as Soobin says, "Maybe we're thinking of someone else, are you sure it's Hwang Yeji?" The guy sighs and takes Lia's chin with the tip of his finger. He makes her look at his eyes as they flash red, "Tell me what dorm Hwang Yeji stays at."

Lia's eyes flash red, "Merlin Dormitory, floor 2, room 3B. Just follow the street signs and you'll get there." The guy smirks as Soobin pushes him away from Lia. She looks at him confused as the guy says, "Sorry, you were taking too long. She's my sister by the way, I'm not some creep. I'm Hwang Hyunjin, nice to meet you Lia." Lia stares at him in disbelief as Soobin says, "We would've told you if you just answered our question." Hyunjin says, "If you were going to tell me, then it shouldn't be a problem that I made her tell me. I'm in a hurry, I have some misunderstandings to clear." Hyunjin flies off as the two scoff at his rudeness. Lia says, "He's nothing like Yeji."

Knock knock

Ryujin opens the door and raises her eyebrow, "You're not Yeji." The guy replies, "I could say the same about you. Where is she?" Ryujin asks, "Who's asking?" He replies, "Her brother." She scoffs, "You're kidding. Prove it." The guy laughs and gestures to his face, "Look at me, I look like her. My name's Hwang Hyunjin."

Ryujin asks, "Who's the girlfriend that your dad made you break up with?" Hyunjin raises his eyebrow, "Chaewon, that succubus? How do you know her?" Ryujin replies, "Didn't know her name, I knew she was a succubus. So you're not lying." Hyunjin chuckles, "Why would she tell— wait, are you a succubus?"

Ryujin smirks, "Why? Are they your type?" Hyunjin says, "I guess you can say that, I'm most compatible with succubus." She raises her eyebrow and says, "I'm interested." Hyunjin says, "Yeji gets her special powers in being immune to curses. I got my own too, we are the blessed twins of the Hwang family." Ryujin asks, "Are you going to keep beating around the bush or tell me why I should be remotely interested in you?" Hyunjin says, "I have an infinite amount of life essence in me."

Ryujin's eyes widen as he says, "Immortals usually pass out from getting kissed by succubus because they temporarily run out of life essence. They're immortals but they still need energy and time to recharge but I don't and I've been told my life force feels different." Ryujin scoffs and says, "That's absurd, you're lying to me aren't you? Trying to play me." Hyunjin says, "No, I swear. I'm popular with alchemists too because they can exchange my life force for other things. Yeji isn't the only one blessed with het blood."

Ryujin says, "So you're an all you can eat buffet for me?" Hyunjin smirks, "You're quite the snack for me too. I can drink your blood and you can recharge with my life force. I told you, I'm pretty compatible with succubus." She pulls him in and shuts the door behind him. Hyunjin stares at her as Ryujin pushes him back against the door and tilts his head down so she can kiss his lips. Hyunjin feels the coldness of her lips as she continuously sucks the life out of him. That's when she found out he wasn't lying. Ryujin hummed into his lips as she continued to feed her urges by sucking as much life out of him as possible. She was actually overwhelmed for the first time in her life as she pulled her lips back and that's when Hyunjin took the opportunity to bite her neck and drink her sweet blood. Ryujin groans as Hyunjin bit onto her neck.

Ryujin pushes him back against the door and locks her lips to feast once again as the two start to grow addicted to each other's taste. But as they were lost in the moment, the door was pulled open and Hyunjin fell on his back with Ryujin landing on top of him.

"Hyunjin?"

Ryujin slowly pulled back and looked around. There was a crowd.

Soobin, Lia, Beomgyu, and Yeji stare at the two as Ryujin chuckles, "So you are siblings." Lia blushes as she stutters, "W-what's going on? I thought you were looking for Yeji." Hyunjin stands and helps Ryujin up, "I was, I ran into someone better." He sends a wink at Ryujin who can only match his flirt with an air kiss and a wink of her own.

Yeji says, "Why are you here? And eating my roommate's face?" Hyunjin says, "Let's talk about it in private. It's a family thing, how's dinner sound?" Yeji nods as Hyunjin turns to Ryujin, "I'll be seeing you around more often?" Ryujin licks her lips and says, "Don't take it personally, but I don't like you one bit." He repeats, "I feel the same way." Ryujin smirks, "Then yeah, I'll see you around."

Beomgyu speaks up, "Ryujin you're bleeding. Let me get-" Hyunjin moves up to her neck and licks the dripping blood until it is all gone. He turns to the angel, "I got it, angel. Thanks for earlier, I don't remember if I thanked you." Beomgyu stared at him in disbelief as Hyunjin turned into a bat and flew away quickly. Yeji glares at Ryujin, "We need to talk." The two return to their room as Soobin chuckles, "What a great way to start the semester." Beomgyu adds, "I don't like him." Lia replies, "Me too. How can our sweet Yeji be related to him?" Soobin says, "Hey, they're still siblings and Ryujin seems to like him so he can't be all bad." Beomgyu scoffs, "She can do better than him. I hope she doesn't just settle for a vampire like that."

Lia looks at him awkwardly and says with logic, "Well Soobin's right, we've only just met him. We can't judge his character yet, maybe Ryujin saw something about him we didn't. Plus, he is Yeji's twin brother. We can't be too mean about it until we actually talk to him." Beomgyu looks at her in defeat as that's true and he can't just hate him because he... wait, is Beomgyu jealous?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 403 11
[ on-going ] txtzy imagines and short stories. • choi yeonjun & hwang yeji • choi soobin & choi jisu • choi beomgyu & shin ryujin • kang taehyun & le...
17K 1K 32
[ completed + edited ] in which, after years of avoiding the truth. the truth conceals itself. this book took, inspiration from "akagami no shirayuki...
55.1K 2.9K 38
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬! Monster High is known for being the most prestigious school for monsters. What make...
14.5K 973 75
-The Curse Chapter of his life is about to begin. -After thousand of years, the prophecy of the curse on the Royal Family is about to happen, the ret...