Affinity Romance | Jungkook

By jjksofterr

A productive, straightforward, and lively parentless lady, living alone in a little world. Imagine a scenario... More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three

three

200 14 0
By jjksofterr

Rebundant

Azumi POV

It required some investment to work, it was the ideal opportunity for Sota and I to return home. I left the counter later I changed into a white plain shirt and thin washed-out pants, I inclined toward the counter to sit tight for Sota who put on something else in the bathroom.

'Find who their manager is, it appears as though they need to terminate a worker.'

The voice that reverberated in my cerebrum, I breathe out profoundly to get my psyche free from overthinking, but since of my culpability for offending the costumer, possibly I need to confront what ought to occur, it's not critical to stress, he's nothing for me to contemplate.

"You look stressed, are you okay?" I was somewhat astounded when unexpectedly a voice spoke, I promptly turned my head to the right where Sota was putting a dark sack pack on his back. I just smiled marginally at him without going on the defensive prior to abstaining from seeing him prior to sighed out again for multiple times.

"Just worried." I'm coming clean, yet I don't know why I am by all accounts so stressed over what may occur, I found toward the side of my eye that Sota was coming before me making me gaze toward him.

"Worried over the man earlier?" He teasingly said making me roll my eyes at what he said, for what reason would it be advisable for me I stress over the man prior ey I'm so furious in view of what he did shameful.

"But, seriously. Are you okay? I'm also worried about you after what you did. I didn't do anything because it looks like he can do something." Sota says, I check out him peculiarly in light of the fact that no thought enters my mind what Sota's point is actually in the thing he's expression.

"Your meaning could be a little clearer. He isn't God that he can do everything like what? Take my home? Losing a home? "

My inquiry while glaring on the grounds that I have no clue about what Sota implies, I likewise shouldn't be anxious on the grounds that this mishap or outrage occurrence I can don't really depend on my fingers.

"That he can undoubtedly fire you? Listen, what I mean is he requested dry cappucino that cost just $4 yet he gave me a tip that expense $50. " With that, my two eyes enlarged at what Sota said, he just gestured at me since he didn't appear to be messing with the words that emerged from his mouth.

"I don't care, as though Mr. Sang will acknowledge his cash, we know Mr. Sang." Sota just nodded his head twice at me so our discussion would end with the goal that we wouldn't need to go elsewhere on the grounds that it's practically 10PM around evening time, I breath in and out as Sota holds my wrist so we can leave for espresso. shop to return home.

"Try not to stress over that, nothing will happen." He said when we escaped the thick clear glass entryway before he locked it, I essentially grinned at him before we began strolling down the streets.

_

"Much appreciated again for taking me home, message me when you return home. "My words when I stood up to Sota later he took me before my little house, he grinned at me before he gestured at me. Discussing, regardless of whether it's a couple of moments from his home from me, he generally takes me home since he generally needs me to be protected when I return home, I can't reject since he generally passes me by words that cause me to feel remorseful.

"Come on in, I bet Grandfather Haru is waiting for you." Sota said delicately, we bid farewell to one another as he watched me approach the entryway. I removed the key from my little pack before I embedded it in the keyhole of the entryway, when I opened it I turned around to Sota to wave again so he would realize that I could enter securely.

"Grandpa, I'm home." Echoing my voice inside the bungalow, I put down my little sack on the single couch before I went to the kitchen when I heard the sound of cooking.

"You're home, come here and eat. "My granddad said as he went to the table while he was conveying two plates that he was strolling gradually on the grounds that he was old, I quickly moved toward him and assisted him with putting the dishes on our little table.

"Did you take your medication, grandpa?" My inquiry as I was advancing toward the sink where close to it was put the spoon and fork, I went to grandpa where he was at that point sitting. Standing by firmly for his response, yet he didn't said anything so I viewed at him as though he was saying 'sorry'

"Grandpa, I told you not to forget to take medication each early afternoon, right?"

What I said was that I quickly relaxed where his meds lay. My granddad has diabetes, due to his low circulatory strain he needs support in light of the fact that occasionally he feels different.

Stopping myself to quit studying in light of the fact that I need to work immediately in light of the fact that I need to help my truly parent who is a genuine relative, on account of God I have a companion named Sota, exceptionally gifted, tenacious in all things, he is the motivation behind why I have some work I'm great for help in my granddad's day to day existence.

"Take this medication after eating, Grandpa. Then, at that point, take this before you rest, alright?" My clarification as I showed him the medication before I laid it down on him close to his plate before I plunked down to have supper.

"I told you, I can deal with myself. You can let me be, you should think often more about yourself than me, I will die too soone—"

One more tear dribbled down my cheek, here we are again in this discussion. For multiple times, this sort of discussion hasn't changed, consistently when I get drained for what reason does he generally say this. Grandpa didn't complete what he was saying since I unexpectedly stood up making the seat stagger away from me.

"I'm going to sleep, I'm tired."

He's the only one I have throughout everyday life, I can't lose him, I love my granddad definitely. I want to believe that he sees sometime that I need him to live long so he can see my future, I need him to perceive the amount I esteem him, and I want to believe that he comprehends that I don't want him to lose in this world either in light of the fact that I can't manage the cost of it. I can't stand to be separated from everyone else by any means, I can't bear to be separated from everyone else in eating each day, returning home alone.

Regardless of whether I say that I am truly alone in for what seems like forever on the grounds that my parents abandoned me, however being a granddad I feel close to me makes me exceptionally glad and content with everything.

_

"Yeah! I'm coming!" My response when Sota called my android phone, I dozed an excess of on account of overthinking the previous evening, I just woke up to 12 missed calls from Sota to me. Putting inside my pocket my android phone that it's been with me for right around 3 years, before I ran quick to arrive at more transports.

Sota called me since Mr. Sang was waiting for me for significant discussion, quick heartbeat felt alongside the prospect of negatives hit my psyche, I sped up the run not caring assuming that I was sweat-soaked as a result of rush.

I promptly plunked down close to the window once I got into the plain white transport rapidly, a many individuals got inside making me continue to glance back at the hour of my watch in light of the fact that the transport hadn't began at this point since more individuals were entering.

I inhaled out following a couple of moments of holding up the transport began running once more. I have submitted many sins there in the bistro, battling with the costumer, spilling espresso on feline fishing face ladies, and numerous different things that are dreadful to function as a discourteous worker.

Yet, the apprehension I feel currently is unique, I have an unmistakable inclination that something awful will occur. I can't say this is a result of my tension problem or anything, however I truly have an unmistakable inclination that it will not be really great for me to converse with Mr. Sang.

Strolling apprehensively alongside my cerebrum continue to implore that the words I hear will be great regardless of whether Mr. Sang, I fix my white larger than usual shirt as it is tucked inside into my worn out thin pants as I approach the bistro.

"Ah, Good Morning, Mr. Sang. I'm truly sorry for being lat—"

My initial words were when I entered the café shop, Mr. Sang is confronting his back to me while his right hand is hung on his side midriff while confronting Sota who has something to discuss. I was unable to proceed with what I planned to say when Mr. Sang pivoted to me simultaneously as his stunning news.

"Well, you no longer have a job."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 18.4K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
599K 23.6K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...
3.6M 153K 73
"Now tell me Doll...do you want to meet him? " He asked while thrusting inside her deeply and hard which made her to whimpered.... "Tell me hmmmm...
425K 21.4K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...