π‹πŽπ•π„π‹π˜ [π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš—!𝙡𝙽...

Galing kay Yandere_Lover666

Recommended by your friend- and with the luck that the position is always open after every week- You are now... Higit pa

ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„: πšƒπš‘πšŠπš πš†πšŠπšœ π™΄πšŠπšœπš’
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈: π™°πšπšπšŽπš› π™·πš˜πšžπš›πšœ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈: π™ΌπšŠπš”πšŽ π™°πš–πšŽπš—πšπšœ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πˆπ•: π™Ώπš’πš£πš£πšŠ!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕: π™½πšŽπšŽπš 𝙰 π™·πšŠπš—πš πš†πš’πšπš‘ πšƒπš‘πšŠπš?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π•πˆ: πš†πš‘πš’ πš†πš˜πšžπš•πš πšˆπ™Ύπš„ πš„πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœπšπšŠπš—πš?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π•πˆπˆ: πš‚πš•πšŽπšŽπš™ πš†πšŽπš•πš• π™³πš˜πš•πš•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π•πˆπˆπˆ: 𝙸 π™Ίπš—πš˜πš  𝚈𝚘𝚞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πˆπ—: πš†πšŠπšœπšπš’πš—πš π™±πšžπš•πš•πšŽπšπšœ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈: π™ΆπšžπšŽπšœπšπšœ π™Έπš— πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Ύπšπšπš’πšŒπšŽ

4.9K 103 106
Galing kay Yandere_Lover666

•And another chapter :D! I'm sorry if it seems like everything was packed into one chapter... Actually it might be now that I look at it... Fuck QwQ

-----------------------------

𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Okay!" You huffed first thing as you checked through your bag. "Well- I have my chapstick, a few snacks, a small sketchbook and pen, my phone at full battery- and you said the place didn't have any internet so offline games too." You snickered playfully as you nudged Mike who had driven you to work. The clock marked 11:48 pm on your phone and your shift will start soon!

"That'll be the least of your concerns." Mike sighed, feeling very oddly skittish and panicked- well why wouldn't he? He feels useless for not being able to stop you in going into THAT place... To which you didn't miss the concern written over his face- and really it is very much appreciated; but still. You'll see for yourself if those animatronics are haunted or not and it's not like you would die! Mike did say the first night was easy...

"Hey, relax." You smiled softly. "If you get too worried you can just call me, it's not like I'll be sleeping." You laughed as you threw a few jokes to lighten the mood, then raised a hand to gently pat his shoulder. After getting a nod of confirmation that he was alright, you grabbed your bag and exited the car, and proceeded to walk towards your new workplace with your heart beating unusually fast...

It's alright, there's literally nothing you could mess up.

Letting out a relieved sigh once you've arrived inside the office, you placed down your bag then sat down on the chair. You then took out your phone and turned on the flashlight in search for the tablet you'll be using to monitor the pizzeria with, and once found you carefully put your phone away and started looking through it. Switching the cameras to make sure you knew where the animatronics were first.

"This is a bit creepy..." You mumbled with a sigh to yourself, referring to the atmosphere around the place and how disturbing the animatronics looked at this time of night. You cautiously checked your phone and rose a brow at seeing the lack of signal.

As you were about to tap on one of the offline games you installed- you flinched. Nearly even standing up to back away from the sudden sound of a loud telephone ringing "Jesus--..." You let out a frustrated and slightly stressed growl before giving the phone a suspicious look and slowly answered it.

"Hello? Hello, hello?" A strange static voice greeted your ears.

"Hello?" You answered back in confusion. An uncanny feeling of dread creeps up in your veins as this stranger's voice seems to pierce the silent eerie atmosphere of the office. What if the animatronics could hear it? Do they respond to sound at night?

"Uhh, I wanted to record a message for you... To help you get settled in on your first night." Hearing his intentions made your muscles relax; only now noticing how momentarily tense it was from the abrupt call in such at an hour.

"Oh, it's pre recorded..." You realized, slightly embarrassed for answering it for an unknown reason... At least no one would know-

"Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm... finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact, so... I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you: there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine! So... let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?"

"Saying you don't have to worry about anything has the opposite effect on people..." You replied mindlessly while barely listening to the phone guy. Mike had told you about him; said you shouldn't listen to him all that much and that it wasn't entirely all that important.

But the more you listened to this strange man you later on decided to take your notebook out to note down what seemed important, or stuff that Mike hadn't mentioned when he told you about the job. You glanced at the animatronics through the cams, shuddering at how they moved around... The thought of you getting stuffed in a suit comes into mind; you didn't want to be shoved there or be mistaken for an empty suit and have an endo-skeleton stuffed inside you instead!

...

Tick, and the clock marked 3AM when you just had the door closed a few times when the animatronics got too close. Maybe it was a beginner's mistake you closed it when they weren't right outside your door, yet you did feel slightly scared from having heard phone guy say that stuff.

Maybe that's why Mike said to mute the poor guy...

Though, it felt strange. During the time you're guarding them their demeanor seems to oddly shift aligning to your emotions; or rather, It was like the animatronics could sense your fear and nervousness, then backed up to leave you so you could have some space...

Nah.

It eventually got to the point where you didn't close the doors anymore, yet they still left after a while. 'The first night is the easiest' Mike's words replayed in your mind. But soon enough boredom came by, so you decided to play on your phone for a bit, but it was only a few minutes before you glanced back at the cameras.

"... Wait- where's-"

"Hello there!" A sudden new voice welcomed themselves in your office and the lack of warning had you jump out of your seat, notebook clutched tightly in hand ready to throw it at whoever the fuck just scared the living daylights out of you. That is until you saw a blonde girl peeking through the open door to look at you.

She smiled shyly, looking hesitant, then stepped more into the open door so you could see her more clearly. "Um... H-hi?" She greeted again, lightly playing with her fingers from the awkwardness around the two of you. She seemed harmless; with a long yellow dress that reached to her knees and an apron over it with the writing "Let's Eat!!!", along with a small Chica pin on the left side of her chest as well as her knee length heeled boots while being just two or three inches shorter than you (but perhaps even shorter) The girl reminded you quite much of Chica.

How strange.. But what was even more stranger were her purple eyes that seemed to be glowing in the dark.

"Fuck- dear god- you gave me a scare." You exhaled dramatically and tried relaxing, letting out a light laugh and putting your hand over your heart to notice how fast it was beating, before you frowned in worry and concern as you put your notebook down and, cautiously, walked over to her. "Why are you here? Did you get locked in by any chance when the place closed down?" Who knows, maybe she could have broken into the place even.

"Sorry. Um... I-I was hungry." The shorter blonde answered mindlessly as she glanced away, looking more so confused than scared of being locked here.

You smiled softly in reassurance. "Hungry?... I got a few snacks if that's alright with you."

"I- u-um... Yes please..." The smaller girl nodded, confusion still remained in her curious glowing purple eyes before managing to show a little genuine smile, and began walking closer to you inside the office to sit down on one of the extra seats.

"Here! I have some chips, chocolate and gummies- oh! Sandwiches too if you're hungry for actual food." You took out the the small lunchbox as if to let her see, but her confused expression remained. It makes you wonder; wasn't she scared? Or did she just suddenly wake up here after taking a nap? Or did she break in and was planning to attack and kill you? You had a taser and pepper spray in case of that. And you could attack her with a chair...

"I'll... Have the sandwich please..." On the other hand, Chica didn't need food; She never felt hunger to begin with- even if she did like eating as a past time, her favorite being pizza. So now, sitting next to you; her supposed target, confused even herself. She didn't know what got into her for her to go into human form and approach you in the most non-threatening way, little to no intent of hurting you, less alone killing you! And now you were feeding her with some sandwiches that she didn't even need- was she wasting your food for nothing?... But if you made it, she was actually curious on how it would taste... Even her chest warmed up at how welcoming you were. Maybe the claim you made was true.

"So... What's your name?" You asked, opening up a bag of your favorite snack as you glanced at the blond, who in turn pursed her lips and glanced away, causing your expression to soften with an understanding gaze. "It's alright if you don't wanna tell me. How about a nickname or... Chica? For some obvious reasons." You giggled playfully, probably referring to her attire and even her eyes which were the exact same color and lilac shade as the chicken animatronic.

Chica flinched in surprise when you guessed it right but... You didn't know, right? "Yes... I'd prefer Chica, please..." She smiled lightly, feeling bad for lying to you when just that morning you told them you wanted to be friends and get along with them...

"Well alright Chica, my name's [Y/N] and I'm the night guard. Once 6am hits you'll be able to go home alright?" You simply explained the situation, yet somehow you made her giggle like you joked about something.

"Alright, thank you [Y/N]." She smiled. From just rolling it out of her tongue, just saying your name made her all warm and fluffy inside.

You had such a pretty name.

Accepting the sandwich, she peaked up to look at you shyly. "T-thank you..." But for some reason she really had to ask... "Did you make it yourself?" Chica asked you with curiosity, with a subtle hint of hope and it made you chuckle.

"Yup~ I don't wanna brag but I'm a pretty good chef~" You claimed playfully with a light wink, and a soft pink hue creeped up on her cheeks. Chica regained composure soon enough though, and happily started nibbling on the sandwich.

You chuckled at the display of happiness you saw on the blonde, glancing back at the cameras then back to her "But now, can you tell me how did you get i-"

BAM!

Both you and Chica flinched, the loud slamming sound startling you two as you redirected your attention to the left window, to which revealed a guy with his face having been pushed harshly to the glass panes.

"Ah- fuck- Ow..." You heard a quiet hiss, then tapping feet running away quickly, and shortly after, the guy that had been smacked against the window stepped closer to peak at you and Chica; his posture a bit awkward and his face twisted into a nervous expression as he gently rubbed at his nose.

He was a whole foot taller than you, with purple hair in a low ponytail and red eyes, wearing a light purple dress up shirt with the first two buttons undone and his sleeves pulled up. A loose red bow at the collar, a black open vest, black pants, a chain hanging from the belt and then black lace boots that reached up right to below his knees.

Getting over your shock from the loud sound, you narrowed your eyes slightly at the purple bunny ears on his head, that for some reason, seemed very real. What...?

"Are... You locked in as well?" You asked, not knowing what exactly to do. Chica meanwhile, lightly glared at Bonnie for just randomly showing up like that and startling them.

"Yes! Yeah we're locked in haha..." The young man confirmed with an awkward grin, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Um- I'm Bonnie! And you already met Chica, we're- uh... Relatives of the boss so we kinda have the key to the place..." He explained; which wasn't very convincing at all. Both were cosplaying as the animatronics for fuck's sake and wanted to be called as them too to hide their real names... Or maybe those are their names, then when the boss build these animatronics he named them after these relatives? No, the animatronics are decades old...

Nonetheless, you let it slide, for now... "...Alright then, please take a seat somewhere, I got snacks if you want anything- ahh hold on for a second!" You quickly turned back to the monitor, checking swiftly on the animatronics and to your horror neither Chica nor Bonnie are anywhere to be seen. Where did they go?!

"Not to accuse or anything but did you take Chica and Bonnie somewhere...?" You looked back at the two, Bonnie having walked over to the spare seats and in a very confused manner had grabbed the other sandwich, making Chica's light glare intensify even more for some reason.

The bunny whimpered once the shorter female poked his hurt nose; He was peaking at you and Chica from the left window when suddenly a certain fox pirate was sprinting his way and collided with him down the hallway, resulting to an unsightly human Bonnie pressed harshly against the window as the culprit left in a panic. But it did bothered Bonnie a bit; how did Foxy not notice him? The fox was always so perceptive.

Meanwhile Chica was poking Bonnie harshly for eating the actual food- what if you also got hungry!? THEY didn't need food but you sure did- Well, not like the blond cared all that much...

"They might be in the hidden rooms, didn't the previous night guard tell you about them?" Bonnie suggested. "Or in the kitchen, the camera there is unavailable right?" Munching on the sandwich, Bonnie paused for a second then looked at you. "Did you make this?" He questioned.

"Yup!" You nodded, your eyes trained on the monitors. You thought animals couldn't enter those rooms...

The answer made Bonnie smile in happiness, a soft pink hue overtaking his cheeks. "... They're good..." Bonnie flinched once his chest warmed up again... It felt, nice... A small smile playing on his face, happily continuing to eat the food you made. Then the same butterflies that made him nervous appeared again, just like they did when you pet his stomach this morning while he was an animatronic. You might not be the WORST night guard they've gotten after all...

Both he and Chica had the feeling that they didn't want to exactly kill you, which was strange and very foreign. Even if they didn't want to exactly kill, their system and spirits sort of snapped whenever the security guards made them even slightly annoyed. It sort of felt like a trance, the reason why they didn't care all that much about it once the job was done was because they didn't FEEL anything about those other security guards.

But you... (Joe Goldberg voiceover XD)

"Well I like making little snacks for myself to save money, so I'm glad you like them!" You giggled, turning your head to smile at the two, who for some reason looked like two puppies that just got treats.

"T-thank you again..." Chica replied, but as with many of the questionable things she's done today of which she did not know the reason why, but she didn't want to eat it. And instead she was in favour of wrapping it up and keeping it someplace safe; YOU gave it to her after all... But that would be pretty gross once it went bad... She's going to need something else...

Her eyes darted around until she saw what seemed to be a flavoured chapstick, staring at it for a few seconds she finally looked at you "... Can I have this?"

You looked at Chica, then at what she was pointing at on your desk and nodded with a smile "Sure!" You handed her your favorite flavoured chapstick. The blond perked up in happiness, looking at the chapstick like it was a treasure. Surely she'll give it back after she's done right?

Bonnie stared at Chica in an expression between disbelief, bemusement and shock. He wanted something of yours too... The purple bunny pouted, looking around before noticing your pen that had rolled off the desk and grinned, in an impulsive action, quickly grabbing it without you noticing it.

"That's stealing." Chica hissed with a low tone so you wouldn't hear, Glaring at Bonnie who simply shrugged.

"They won't notice it's gone." He whispered back with a grin and snickered, only then to hear you let out a few curse words in shock, then immediatly after let out the smallest and softest "Hi." As you had switched cameras to and from, but one in particular suddenly has Freddy looking right at you which startled you.

'That's strange.' Bonnie thought, frowning. 'He never comes out this early...'

You sighed and switched to look at Pirate's Cove again. Mike had warned you that Foxy was the one you needed to check up on the most... But you had begun to get bored, maybe you could talk more to 'Bonnie' and 'Chica' and ask the question you've been dying to know.

"So why are you cosplaying as Bonnie and Chica?" You asked randomly to cut the silence, tearing your gaze away from the monitors to look at the them. They were seemingly in the middle of very happily savouring every bite of the sandwich before turning to you the second you spoke. Damn maybe you should've applied for the position of the cook if your food is that nice? Chica perked up to look at you, a small frown on her face and a guilty expression. "N-no, we actually-"

"They're our favorite animatronics so we just kinda wanted to show up like them!" Bonnie quickly put a hand on Chica's shoulder to stop her, smiling at you.

You tilted your head in confusion before chuckling. "That's really sweet. Nearly all adults think they're creepy but I'm glad to find a few people who like them like I do!" That statement made Chica smile happily, while Bonnie rubbed the back of his neck shyly, so you liked him? Well of course you did- he was awesome!

"Yeah... Which is your favorite?" Bonnie asked, a heavy feeling suddenly settling in his heart, did he want to be your favorite? No... Maybe he kind of did... No, he really wanted to be your favorite.

"They're all very adorable so I can't pick one." You sighed dramatically in conflict as if the fate of the world would hang in the balance depending on the choice you make. But who to pick?... It was a very hard decision, most kids had trouble with it.

"Hmmmm... When I was a kid... I'd have to say Foxy was my favorite. I loved spending time with him when we visited here." You smile in reminiscence, thinking back to hearing his dramatic pirate tales and how he felt unique from the others with his accent, themes and everything.

Bonnie's expression faltered at hearing that "Oh. T-that's cool."

'Lucky bastard.'

Chica couldn't help but to pout '... But it was THEN right?' She thought and looked back at you, a small hopeful smile on her face "But what do you think of the other animatronics?" She asked, a bit impatient yet insecure of what your thoughts would be on her.

You hummed and began thinking, once having made a decision you grinned at the blonde. "Well I think Chica's really cute and adorable~ I loved it whenever she handed me pizza."

Chica's face beamed a happy bright pink, then faltered a bit. Such a shame she doesn't remember those early years of her life though... They were blocked by the hatred and killing intent she felt for being stuffed inside the suit, maybe if she tries enough she'll remember handing you and the other kids pizza?

... Hey if she does the calculation then you're just 2 or 3 years younger than her- or rather, her soul is.

"And I loved hearing Bonnie's song! When he played the guitar, I always thought he was very cool!" You giggled, but you turned to check on the monitors again, then got distracted by Freddy AGAIN by him having moved places, making you miss thwe way Bonnie's ears started twitching and look like they're vibrating from happiness at hearing your response.

Maybe he can play it tomorrow like a neat trick when you came over again? Of course, in his human form. Besides, not like you needed to know what they actually are... What if you got scared? You're the first night guard to actually be nice and say you want to be friends...

You huffed lightly and playfully glared at the screen. "And this asshole here was my favorite one to cuddle up to. He was even the first animatronic I hugged! Now he's just giving me stress." You tapped at the screen as if pointing at Freddy, the brown bear seemed to be close to the office but that claim fell mostly on deaf ears as the two behind her were too busy fantasizing to themselves.

You sighed then checked the battery. You still had 50% left, then you decided to check the time and blinked in surprise "Hey, it's nearly 6 am!" You exclaimed happily.

Now that, caught the attention of the two.

"Oh that went by a lot faster then I expected. Guess I gotta thank you two for... That??" You looked back with a smile only to turn it into confusion, you didn't see anyone there?... Did they leave?... Bonnie did say they had the keys but... Didn't both of them say they were locked in?

Your heart began beating faster, and you steadied your breathing to calm down before you looked back at the monitor, which now had Bonnie and Chica suddenly there.

"... Am I stupid?" You asked yourself in disbelief; were those ghosts? The ghost of the missing kids- well not GHOSTS, they could touch the food and everything. But were those the missing kids? Whose mystery surrounding their deaths had millions of theories that they were stuffed inside of the suits, since their bodies were never found and they were killed at the pizzeria?!

What if those two were Bonnie and Chica?

"I-..." Your breath hitched, a million questions were on your mind. But you don't even have time to drown in them as the next thing you know someone is knocking on the window and you immediatly got up. You frantically looked over, only to see the bear animatronic: Freddy? When had he moved again? Your blood ran cold, freezing in place once seeing him actually blink, he was LOOKING at YOU, then moved and turn for the door.

With a light ominous glow a man stood infront of the door just a few inches taller than Bonnie had been, with silky and smooth brown hair that had the bangs parted to one side, bear ears and a small black top hat. A white button up shirt with the first button undone and a black ribbon around his collar with a light brown blazer topped with black pants and shoes. He even had short length black leather gloves.

But what was chilling were his eyes: Icy aquamarines that stared right at your frozen form before he tilted his head and smirked maliciously with a tint of hatred and amusement in his eyes.

You took in a deep and quiet breath staring right back at him, but you weren't the only one seemingly lost in the other's eyes; Freddy wasn't the one to notice you carefully and slowly moving your arm to reach in behind you. What snapped him out of his state was when you lunged from the chair right to the door to press the button and hopefully close the door. His eye twitch, regaining his composure immediaetly and grabbing your wrist right as you were about to touch the button.

You clenched your jaw once feeling him tighten his hold on your wrist, to the point where it began hurting badly. Your hand trembled in fear, but you managed to have a strong enough grip to hastily bring out the taser you had grabbed then quickly tapped it to his stomach to tase him.

But it didn't work.

All that Freddy did was hiss in annoyance at the sting and grabbed your other wrist, twisting it to where you'd drop the tase gun and whimper from the pain. You let out a growl once Freddy got both of your wrist in one hand and in desperation you started trying to kick him. You managed to land a few but the hope of him letting you go was wiped out as you yelp out in pain when Freddy slammed your back first into the wall harshly.

'T-that's gonna leave a bruise...' You hissed, but still glared up at him.

Those pretty glowing icy aquamarine eyes...

"Should've grabbed the fucking pepper spray instead..." You muttered.

Freddy stood quiet for a few seconds, starting down at you with an unreadable expression then finally he let out a scoff, starting to bring his free hand up to you. Was he going to grab your neck? Seemed so... You braced yourself, clenching your jaw and closing your eyes shut, waiting as dread crept to your entire body... Yet opened them a few seconds later when you didn't feel anything.

His hand was an inch away from your neck, but it was shaking, quite lightly, as if he was hesitating. Only for it to retreat and inch closer again, but the brunet's eye began to twitch as he let out an uncomfortable growl. His hold on your wrist weakening once seeing you weren't doing anything...

You frowned in confusion, glancing down to Freddy's hand. Finally it began to reach back out, and with the gentlest of brushes, his gloved finger tips were caressing your neck. You raise a brow in confusion. Did he...

"Hey... Are you okay?" You glanced up at him, worry with confusion mixed in your expression, trying to hide the frustration you felt.

Just as you thought, the bear had weakly glared at you, his hand unconsciously moving away and his grip weakened even more. You had enough force to actually slip away from him but maybe you shouldn't... Not just yet, at least. This method seemed to be working better.

"What's wrong Freddy?"

He flinched, your voice was nothing but soft and gentle, and it was all it took for his body to betray him as he let go of you but still stood close; hand moving slightly up to gently grab your jaw and keep you looking up at him still. Even his stiff and stern expression began to soften as he stared at your [E/C] eyes...

Then awkwardness began to welcome themselves in the room uninvited, it wrapped around you like a koala to its tree. Not knowing if you should say something again or actually smack him and make a run for it-- in fact you were about to until you saw that Freddy was about to speak but then the bell chimed, signalling it was 6 am. And all at once the pressure and fear suddenly lifted from you once hearing it. Freddy frowned in disappointment, before letting you go and leaving another word, turning into his animatronic self.

Once Freddy left, you let out a shaky sigh, then inhaled deeply. Your heart beat finally began to slow down from the chilling confrontation, and with shaky hands you picked up the stuff on your desk without any certainty if you've had everything ready and put them on your bag, before grabbing it and sprinting out of the building not caring to check if anyone was around the area. You quickly took out your phone, looking for Mike's number and pressing call.

The idiot was sleeping, honestly as one should at 6 am, but you did not have time for such common knowledge, so it took a few tries until he finally picked up.

"What is it [Y/N]-"

"What the fuck was that."

-----------------------------

•[Y/N]'s first night on the job! Was it what you expected? What did you think of the chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment! (I love reading comments :3)

•Word Count: 4800.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.8K 552 67
Their bodies flash before my eyes every time I close them. I hear their screams every second of the day. The smell of their corpses still remains in...
13.9K 526 30
Y/N is a hard working girl at a pizzeria named Freddy Fazbear's. She is dating an animatronic that can change into an animatronic and human. The piz...
128K 2.7K 28
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a girl around the age of 18-19. In needs of money, she decides to get a job as a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. No...
98.3K 2.5K 26
(Foxy x reader) ~This is my first x reader and fanfic~ (Y/n) gets a job starting as a waitress, helping everyone's favorite four animatronics at Fred...