OUR HUNTER (BXBXB)

By SPALANCEY

After the death of his mate, Tyler Harrington couldn't handle to stay at his home town as there are alot of m... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
WOLVES&CHARACTERS.
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

713 26 0
By SPALANCEY

TYLER'S P. O. V

" okay try and this one", I push a plate full of scrambled eggs in front of Tyson.

He takes a bite and closes his eyes while chewing slowly nodding to himself, " it tastes good like every single dish you made me taste for the last hour".

" Serious? " I ask him not really convinced.

" Yes, Ty. " He puts the fork down. " they are going to love your food calm down ".

" I can't mess this up now", I say sitting on top of the counter.

" I mean what could go wrong, It's their brother's food ", He says smiling.

" Exactly, I have never cooked them anything in their life before. Since I have never been around".

Before he could say anything the front door opens revealing Kyle and Robin in only their black shorts.

" Morning babe", Kyle greets me with a kiss.

" Hey", I kiss him back.

" My turn", Robin pulls Kyle away from me and he then kisses me. " Morning Love". He says after we part for air.

" Morning ". I reply taking a deep breath.

" What's all of this? ", Kyle asks looking at a table full of different food.

" Well your mate is having a break down on what if his sisters might not like what he cooked", Tyson says walking out of the kitchen.

" Babe everything looks and smells great and you know how I love your cooking. "  Kyle says taking a seat pulling one of the plates on the table.

" No you don't, Tyson always cooks and please don't sit go shower now. They will be here any moment from now". I say with a frown making Robin to rub off the frown  from my face placing a soft kiss on top of it.

" Stop worrying ", He whispers " Everything will be okay".

" okay", I whisper back leaning in to give him a peck.

" What are you two whispering about?" Kyle asks.

" Nothing " Robin replies as he gets him out of the table. " Let's go shower unless Ty wants to join". He asks looking at me.

" No, and you better hurry up no funny things without me ".

" Yes, Sir". They both reply going on their way.

Taking a deep breath, I return to finishing up everything and cleaning  everything when  I was done I set up the table putting up to perfection.

The continuous of vibration from my phone indicated an incoming call, looking at the caller ID I see Peter's name.

" Hey Pete", I say putting the call on speaker.

" Hey, your sisters are here " Pete says " and they are so adorable ".

" we are not puppies ", I here Daizy's voice through the speaker.

" I know and I am so sorry about it. But your so cute ". Pete giggles.

" Pete where are my sisters?" I ask.

" Here in the pack house I found them wondering around. Where are you? ".

" Home Pete home "

" I have never been to your house before ".

" What? No! Really? " I ask unbelievably, how come Pete never came into this house before.

" yes, you have never invited me before ". He says quietly.

" I am sorry Pete", I say sincerely. " I hope it's not too late to invite you now ".

" it's all forgiven if you let me play with your sisters ". He says happily.

" okay".

" great, we will be there in 5".

" And I will be waiting ". I say ending the call.

I walk out of the kitchen to the living room finding Steven and Stephen cuddling on one of the couches while Maxine is sitting on Tyson's lap and Emerson is busy with his phone, none of them is concentrating on the program displayed on the TV.

" Breakfast is ready ", I tell them as I enter fully.

" Finally I am starving ". Steven says with glee, sitting up.

" Where are your sisters?! " Emerson asks getting up.

" They will be here in  a second". I turn around to go find my mates, but before I reach the stairs I hear a car parking outside.

" They are here", Emerson shouts heading towards the front door. " Girls".

" Em", they both squeal as they jumped on Emerson. " we missed you ".

" ooh, I missed you too ". Emerson says as he puts them down.

" you never came back again" Daizy says.

" As you promised" Devyn pouts.

" I know, I know. And for that I am sorry. I had a lot to do but since you're here then we can spend most of our time, what do you say? ".

" yeah! " they both agree gleefully.

" Aah, objections. What about me? ". I act kinda hurt.

" Tyler ". They run towards me. It wasn't easy to catch them but I managed.

" what are they feeding you? " I say after putting them down.

" you have no idea ". Daisy says caressing my cheeks. " but you have loose weight".

" Everything okay?". Devyn asks with concern.

" everything is fine no need to worry ". I say giving both of them a kiss on their cheeks. " now let's get inside ".

" if you say so". They both respond lowly.

I held there hand and making our way to the leaving room.... Where the hell are my mates.

" you must be Tyler's sisters. I am Steven and this is Stephen". Steven introduces himself.

" And you look alike", Daisy giggles.

" yes we do just like you darlings", Stephen says with a smile.

" Twins" both Daizy and Devyn say together.

" Twins" Stephen and Steve agreed.

Ooh these four, reminds me of my triple uncles.those three can say something at the same time or join a sentence as if there are inside each others head. Speaking of inside each others head.

' where the hell are you?' I mind link my mates angrily.

' right here babe', Robin says as he stands beside me giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

' I thought I said no funny things without me' I frown.

' nothing like that happened, we promise' Kyle says kissing my for head. ' remove that frown before your sisters notice'.

" you must be Kyle and Robin", Daizy says looking at them keeping their distance.

" And the Alpha is Kyle while the Beta is Robin " Devyn observes.

" And that's correct ", Robin says with a smile which the twins did not return. Weird.

' Okay, did we do something wrong?' Kyle asks through the mind link.

' No you didn't', I say not sure of what happened.

" If it's not my favorite people ", Maxine appears from outside with Tyson beside her.... Where did they come from cause from what I remember Tyson was inside the house.

" Maxine ", Daizy and Devyn went straight to Maxine and to start a conversation.

" this is Tyson my mate" Maxine introduces Tyson to the twins as I leave them to catch up and walk towards the kitchen.

Looking at everything and find them in order I take a deep breath that I didn't know I needed.

" good house you got here ", Pete says as he comes standing beside me.

" yeah, thanks. And I am sorry for not inviting you earlier ".

" It's okay. Like I said you let me spend time with your sisters and all is forgiven"

" everyone wants to spend time with them ".

" well that's the price of being adorable "  Pete laughs lowly.

" I agree, let's go and have something to eat " . I say walking out of the kitchen.

" okay ", he agrees as he follows me behind

***************************************
A/N

Till next time.

Thanks for reading

Enjoy, vote, comment, share and follow.

Stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 6 48
Claire always dreamt on having a normal life but never had one. She grew up in a small town but moved to a city when she was ten with her stepmom and...
175K 3.5K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
8.1M 356K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
129K 4.6K 39
skylar is a kind and loving girl. she is outgoing and loves to have a laugh. Her best friends are precious (the twins mate) and aria (beta Jacob's si...