The Supporting Male Character...

By awsm__oliee__

TITLE : The Supporting Male Character Just Wants to Be a Tool Man (男配只想做工具人[娱乐圈]) AUTHOR : Lin AngSi (林盎司) C... More

Intro and TN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 86

295 18 3
By awsm__oliee__

  He chatted with Bai Jian for a while, the director came to look for him, and Bai Jian left with interest.

Shen Qingshu listened to the director telling him about the play, and walked through the play with Meng Zhi before filming started. Only then did he walk to the camera and start the formal performance of the scene.

He and Meng Zhi had two scenes today. After the filming, it was dark. Shen Qing walked away in a hurry. After watching Meng Zhi filming with other people for a while, he went back to the hotel with Zhou Jianming and others until he felt hungry. ready to eat.

He is free now, and he has time to think about what Han Cheng and the protagonist have suffered.

How can this tell Han Cheng that his wife is online?

How can Hancheng not feel that he suddenly lifted his car-friend relationship?

Shen Qing was eating the vegetables, his little brain was turning around, but he didn't turn out an answer.

Alas, it was too sudden and not very good, and there was no step-by-step process. He couldn't say anything about it here, and Han Cheng probably couldn't easily accept it.

Shen Qing ate dinner sadly and returned to his room, intending to let Han Cheng come over first. If he meets Bai Jian Jinfeng Yulu and Wang Ba Mung Dou sees each other, then he can move forward and propose to terminate their relationship.

If his conversation with Bai Jian is not the line of love at first sight, then he will analyze the specific problems according to the situation at the time, and deal with the subsequent issues flexibly.

"Yes, that's it, I want Han Cheng to come over and see what his attitude is!" Shen Qing slapped his hands and decided to say.

As soon as Han Cheng got home, he received a call from Shen Qingshu, "Are you free lately?"

"Why, miss me?" Han Cheng asked him.

Shen Qing replied vaguely, "Would you like to visit me?"

"It's only a few days now, so I can't wait." Han Cheng pretended to be Tsundere, "I'm very busy. I have a lot of work on hand. "

After hearing the words, Shen Qing thought he was really busy lately, and discussed with him, "Then you remember to come to visit the class when you are free."

"Look at my time, I'll be there when I have time." Han Chengzhi is satisfied. .

Shen Qingshu did not urge him. After all, the winners in life are the double harvests of career and love. Only love is the business, and career is also very important. Therefore, Han Cheng is busy with his career. This is also the business.

"Well, just remember it, I'll hang up."

"Wait," Han Cheng quickly stopped him, "Hang up so early, why? Going to chat with your brother Meng again?"

Shen Qing Shu could not laugh or cry, "What are you thinking about, he is still filming, but he is a male protagonist, how can I have so much time to chat with me."

"No? Didn't I think the two of you talked for a long time last night?"

"That's it. For work."

"I'm also for world peace." Han Cheng replied, "

Shall we stop talking tonight?" "No, no, I will report to you next time."

"It's almost the same. "

Han Cheng talked to him for a while, then hung up the phone satisfied, and let Shen Qingshu go to rest.

He walked into the bedroom and looked at the set of Shen Qing sparse q version figures on the bedside table. He walked over and picked up one. He squeezed his face. The little figure had a round face, but nothing happened. Can't pinch.

Han Cheng sighed and put the handle down. Sure enough, it's better to be a real person. What use is the handle? Just look cute.

After calculating the rest of his work, he felt that he should be able to finish his work on Friday and go to Shen Qingshu's place.

Since you think about him so much, surprise him.

Han Cheng smiled, and poked the small figure in front of him.

"I'm so kind to you." He couldn't help sighing.

Shen Qingshu finished talking with Han Cheng, and after reading the script for a while, he went to rest.

Meng Zhi exited the play and returned to the hotel, subconsciously trying to find Shen Qingshu for tomorrow's play, but then immediately responded that it was already very late. He didn't say in advance, and Shen Qingshu might have already rested.

When he thought of this, he didn't bother Shen Qingshu again, and went straight back to his room, planning to play with Shen Qingshu again tomorrow morning.

Shen Qingshu fell asleep in an uneasy sleep. In the dream, Hancheng had an awkward relationship with him and refused to talk to him. He tried all his best. Hancheng ignored him and put him in a hurry. He woke up.

The morning sun shone in, and Shen Qingshu glanced at his watch. After 7 o'clock, he stretched his waist and sat up, wondering why he had this dream?

Do you think day by day and dream at night?

Shen Qing rubbed his face to make himself more awake, and went out of bed to wash.

When Meng Zhi arrived on the set, he saw that Shen Qingshu had arrived. He was sitting in his chair and looking down at the script. The sun was falling and the silk was draped on his body, like honey, glowing with sweetness. taste.

Gentle and bright, but not dazzling.

Meng Zhi walked over and greeted him, "Good morning."

"Good morning." Shen Qingshu raised his head.

"Are you familiar with the lines of the drama you will be filming in a while?"

"I'm already familiar with it." Shen Qing said with a smile.

"That's right, go through the play with me, I'll check it."

"Okay." Shen Qingshu put away the script and confronted him.

He finished the scene with Meng Zhi and saw Bai Jian sitting alone, after thinking about it, he walked over and sat next to him.

"Why did you come so early?"

He remembered that Bai Jian had no show today, not only today, but most of the time, he had no show.

"I'll take a look at how Meng Ge and the others acted, and listen to Director Zhang's guidance by the way, and take notes." Bai Jian said softly.

"You're pretty serious." Shen Qing said.

Bai Jian scratched his head, a little embarrassed, "I just want to listen and watch more when I am idle. It will be good for me to act in the future."

Shen Qing nodded and looked at him calmly. A few glances.

He is indeed a very comfortable look, not aggressive, and looks very gentle. Although it may not be too dazzling at first glance, he is very durable.

"You are so young, and there are still many opportunities in the future." Shen Qingshu encouraged him.

What he said is right. In the future, Bai Jian will indeed get many opportunities with the help of Hancheng, grow up all the way, and finally become a well-known actor.

The reason why it is just a well-known actor who is not a movie emperor or an emperor is because the main focus of the original book is love, not career, so the misunderstanding between Han Cheng and Bai Jian is resolved, the two of them are healed, and the book ends.

"Wait later, you might meet a noble person."

Bai Jian laughed when he heard the words, "How is it possible."

"What is impossible? There is still a dream, if it comes true."

Bai Jane shook her head lightly, without speaking.

When Shen Qing saw him like this, he remembered the divisions and reconciliations between his book and Han Cheng. The 80s all stemmed from his lack of confidence in himself and distrust of Han Cheng, so he patted Bai Jian on the shoulder. You have to be confident, you are the best."

Bai Jian looked at his bright smile and laughed at himself. If he had the appearance and popularity of Shen Qingshu, he would be confident, but not everyone They are all like Shen Qingshu, so he just has a clear self-awareness.

"Thank you." He said to Shen Qing.

Shen Qingshu looked at him like this, somewhat wondering what to say.

He shook his head again and smiled bitterly, so there is no need to be so unconfident.

Although he knew that Bai Jian, the protagonist, was gentle and not so confident, he never expected to be so unconfident.

No wonder they misunderstood so much.

But who makes Han Cheng like it? It's hard to buy a daughter and he likes it. As long as the two of them like each other, it doesn't matter what the others think.

When Shen Qingshu thought of this, he felt that car friends and true love are really different. What a car friend looks at is only a skin, and true love is a person who pays attention to the inside and wants to go on together.

The right is the best, the other is not important.

Shen Qing couldn't help but glanced at Bai Jian again, feeling that he was also really happy to meet a lover like Han Cheng.

How nice is Hancheng, gentle and considerate, humorous, handsome and good-tempered. The most important person he has always been willing to respect others, maybe only a gentle person like Hancheng can encourage him and give him confidence , Let him move towards a better tomorrow.

And people like yourself are almost narcissistic in self-confidence, and naturally they can't arouse others' desire for protection.

When he thought of this, he realized that Su Luo and Sun Xuan had trouble with him when he was filming "Roses to the South." Han Cheng asked him why he didn't tell him when he knew it. He obviously wanted to help him, but he refused. Up.

He doesn't like to rely too much on others, he wants to solve the things he can solve by himself, so maybe Hancheng wanted to protect him at that time, but he refused.

Shen Qing's thoughts were a little confused for a while, but he soon woke up again, what did he think about this? It's useless.

He is such a person, and it will be the same a hundred times over.

Really, I don't know how he suddenly thought of this.

strangeness.

Shen Qingshu shook his head and didn't let himself think about it anymore. He turned to Bai Jian again, and wanted to ask him what kind of person he liked, so as to help Hancheng a few words, but Bai Jian was not enthusiastic about him, and they didn't. Familiar, what I said was really too abrupt.

So he just said to him, "If you encounter any problems with the crew, come to me."

Bai Jian didn't quite understand how he treated himself so well, and asked him, "Brother Shen, why do you take care of me like this?"

Shen Qingshu had already thought about it. "The crew is about the same age as the two of us, and I am a newcomer, and you are also a newcomer. We are both newcomers, so naturally we should take care of each other."

Bai Jian nodded, and felt what he said. I really praise him too much, "Brother Shen, how can you and I be the same, although we are about the same age, but the others are too bad."

"It's okay, you will catch up slowly, and you have a future. It's very long."

He smiled lightly, "Then I'll go now."

"Goodbye Shen."

"Yeah."

Shen Qingshu stood up and replied on the chair where he was resting.

He sighed, picked up the script again and read it again, until the director called him, then put down the script and walked over to prepare to film with Meng Zhi.

Han Cheng has been busy for a whole week, and finally finished his work on Friday morning and left work early.

He didn't tell Shen Qingshu, but under the leadership of Xiao Li, he quietly entered the set.

As a result, just not far from the shooting area, I saw Meng Zhi standing in front of Shen Qingshu, helping him arrange the collar of his police uniform. Shen Qingshu said something to him, Meng Zhi smiled, Shen Qingshu He also laughed.

Hancheng: ...

Hancheng feels that he has come too soon!

He strode over and walked directly to Shen Qingshu.

Shen Qingshu looked at him in surprise, ignoring that Meng Zhi was still helping him with his collar, and walked straight to Han

Cheng , "Why are you here?" Meng Zhi went to Han Cheng when he saw him talking. Except that his hand has not been taken back, he was a little lost inexplicably, and hurriedly took it back.

"Should I not come?" Han Cheng was yin and yang strange.

"Of course not."

"Then I can't come?"

Shen Qingshu couldn't help him. "I warmly welcome you, can I?"

"Really?" Han Cheng was very suspicious.

"Of course."

Shen Qing pointed at the police uniform he had just put on, "Does it look good?"

Han Cheng was only interested in admiring his new outfit, let alone, it was pretty and handsome.

"Very handsome."

Shen Qingshu was satisfied. "I also think it's very handsome." After

he finished speaking, he thought that his collar hadn't been fixed yet, so he thought of Meng Zhi who had just arranged his collar.

Shen Qingshu turned around embarrassedly and said to Meng Zhi, "Brother Meng, thank you."

"You're welcome, but your collar hasn't been fixed yet." Meng Zhi replied.

He watched Shen Qingshu showing off his clothes to the other party with excitement, with unconscious brilliance in his eyes, and he thought, this is probably not just his driver.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...