The Supporting Male Character...

By awsm__oliee__

TITLE : The Supporting Male Character Just Wants to Be a Tool Man (男配只想做工具人[娱乐圈]) AUTHOR : Lin AngSi (林盎司) C... More

Intro and TN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 83

284 14 1
By awsm__oliee__

The closer you get, the better you can see the opponent's struggling movements and unwillingness on his face.

Han Cheng stopped the car and went on silently.

He walked in a hurry and wanted to hear what was going on.

He could see that the person trapped in the middle was already drunk, so he wanted to see if the drunkard was reluctant to send the drunk home by his friend, or if someone wanted to do something illegal while others were drunk.

Soon, Han Cheng heard the clue-he didn't know him.

He walked over quickly and pressed the shoulder of the man in the middle from behind, "I'm sorry, my friend is drunk, I will pick him up home." The

man who was holding his shoulders bewildered Looking back, I saw him for a moment, but he seemed to start crying.

"A Jun." He murmured, struggling to rush towards Hancheng.

Han Cheng was taken aback. He took a step back and didn't let him really pounce in his arms. He just held him and said to him in a good manner, "Let you stop drinking so much, you have to drink. "

However, the drunkard couldn't hear what he was talking about, just shouting "A Jun" in a low voice, grabbing his arm and wanting to hug him.

Han Cheng held his hand and glanced at the two in front of him, "Are you?"

"Friend, friend." One of them immediately responded.

The other also nodded quickly, "Yes, friend." The

two of them looked at Han Cheng silently. Seeing that he was extraordinary and didn't want to argue with him, they said, "Since you're here to pick him up, then we will leave first."

As they said, the two pulled each other and walked forward.

Han Cheng sneered, but didn't chase after him.

In this case, even if he has the intention to call the police, it is of no use.

The other party hasn't taken any illegal actions, and the people in front of him haven't lost people or money, so it's useless to call the police.

Han Cheng looked down at the unconscious person drinking in front of him, and sighed helplessly, "Where is your home? I'll take you back."

But the other party didn't seem to hear his question, just looked at him and shouted "A Jun."

Who is this A Jun? His friend? His brother? Is it someone he likes?

Han Cheng reached out and touched his pocket, and found out his mobile phone. However, no matter how he pressed the keys, the mobile phone was in a state of black screen.

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng had to put the phone back in his pocket again.

He took the person into his car, threw it into the back seat, and returned to the driver's seat.

"I'll ask you again, where is your home?" he said to the man in the back seat.

But the other party just curled up against the window, looking pitiful.

Han Cheng had a headache instantly.

Okay, then go to the hotel to open a room, everyone is saved, and you can't just throw it on the road.

"I do not care you did not hear, I finally ask you again, where do you live? Or you can fly there to pick you friends? If you do not answer, I'll buy you a hotel."

Other side askew Weak, helpless and unconscious.

Han Cheng stopped talking nonsense and drove back.

When passing by the star-rated hotel, he stopped the car and led the people out of the car.

He didn't know whether the person in front of him had an ID card, so he opened a room with his ID card.

Han Cheng took the people into the room, threw them on the bed, and ignored them, and walked out directly.

It was the person on the bed, struggling to open his eyelids and glanced at him, before closing his eyes groggy again.

By the time Han Cheng returned home, it was almost 11 o'clock, and Shen Qingshu was still awake, lying on the bed and brushing the forum.

Han Cheng watched him with his calf cocked and swayed, it was tempting to commit a crime.

He walked over and pressed Shen Qingshu's ankle, and gently rubbed his ankle.

Shen Qing turned his head to look at him, "I'm back."

"Yeah." Han Cheng squeezed his ankle, "Have you ever had a bath?"

"I have washed." Shen Qing looked at his hand.

Let go." "I'm not." Han Cheng picked up the person from the bed, "accompany me to take a bath."

"I just finished washing."

"Then wash again." Han Cheng said.

Shen Qing couldn't help, so she had to put down her phone and said with a good temper: "Then you go and let me soak for a while with you."

"It's good." Han Cheng scraped his nose and walked to the bathroom.

He released the bath water, and Shen Qingshu followed in.

Han Cheng asked him to test the temperature of the water before he went into the bathtub with him.

Shen Qingshu had just finished taking a bath, and didn't want to move at this moment, so she lay down on the bathtub and sat leaning on him.

Han Cheng looked at his well-behaved appearance, thought of something, and asked him, "Do you usually drink while filming?"

"

You drink at dinner." "Then you drink less." He remembered Shen Qingshu's alcohol intake. Not so good, "Don't drink when you're alone. Try to drink when I'm there. If I'm not here, let Zhou Jianming accompany you."

Otherwise, in case Shen Qingshu gets drunk one day and encounters something like today , He didn't dare to think about it.

"You know?"

"I know." Shen Qingshu glanced back at him, "I know I don't drink well, so I don't usually drink."

"It's pretty much the same." Han Cheng touched his head. .

Shen Qingshu did not hide, hugged him, and rubbed him in his arms, "Why did you suddenly tell me this, drank with a client today? Didn't you smell alcohol?"

He said. , I sniffed it again, there was nothing, it was clean.

Han Cheng watched him move like a little beast, smiled and hugged the person on his lap, and kissed his chin.

"Did not drink. Today's customers like to drink tea. The Kung Fu tea we drank was a drunkard on the road, so I remind you."

Shen Qingshu didn't think much, mainly because Hancheng had unconscious dislike in his tone. Just as if he just met an ordinary drunk.

"Don't worry, I won't."

"That's fine." Han Cheng kissed him again, rubbing his lips, and said ambiguously: "It's not past 12 o'clock, so... it's not too late. Well."

Shen Qing squinted at him, "I know you have a ghost in your heart."

"Why don't you come in with me?"

"Who will let me be nice." Shen Qing sighed, clutching his heart. "I'm really handsome and kind."

Han Cheng smiled and squeezed his face, quickly sprayed himself with shower gel, rinsed him out, and hugged him out.

"Rose to the South" has been broadcast for a week, and the trend continues to rise. The number of people who follow the drama is increasing day by day. With the development of the plot, Shen Qingshu has once again exploded.

Many drama-chasing girls couldn't help shouting on forums and Weibo, "Leave the male lead to the female lead, and leave the male second to me. Brother Qingshu will look at me. I can, I can do anything!"

Wait until he goes. When recording "You Come and Hear Me", Ran Xing and the others couldn't help teasing him, "Brother Shen, I don't dare to eat with you now. If this is taken, I should be on the hot search."

"Yes ." Ah, your girlfriend fan should be angry then." Mei Yue laughed.

Shen Qing smiled attentively, "Then dare to love me, I will invite Zhang Qi and the others to dinner tonight, so I won't take the two of you."

Ran Xing heard him say this, and immediately changed her words: "It's okay, it doesn't matter. I'm willing to go to the hot search. Food is heaven, and the emperor is great to eat."

"Yes, as long as you are not afraid of Brother Shen, I am not afraid." Mei Yue smiled.

Of course, Shen Qingshu is not afraid. There is nothing terrible about a group of people eating meals with him alone. Therefore, he still went to dinner with everyone after the recording.

The recording of this season is about to end. Many teammates who have worked with him before are a little reluctant to bear him, and feel that he is now famous, and I am afraid that he will not come to the third season.

Except for Cui Hao, no one else is a star in the entertainment industry, so they didn't ask him about his plans for the future. They just recalled the past with him and talked about his new TV series, feeling that time flies by.

Cui Hao didn't ask him what plans he had next until he finished eating, sent away other people, and walked to his room with him, and Shen Qingshu also told him about Director Zheng.

After Cui Hao listened, his heart was almost full of lemons, "What kind of luck is this? That's great."

"Then I will dip it for you." Shen Qing extended his hand generously, "Don't worry, if you do in the future I meet a role that suits you, and I will recommend it for you."

Cui Hao reached out and took his hand, with good luck, "Then you play well, this is Director Zheng."

"Of course. "Shen Qing said with a smile.

He looked at Cui Hao, but he still didn't understand. He had searched Cui Hao's resume before and watched his work team. It was very strange. There was no such thing as a movie with a particularly good production team. Even TV series. Not many.

The only one, he is still the male fifth, no wonder he has not been popular yet.

Doesn't he have a gold master? No matter how the resources are worse than him who has no gold master.

Although he was also lucky, he directly collaborated with Bai Xuege in the first play, and Zheng Zheng in the second play.

But there is someone behind Cui Hao, isn't the gold master's existence just to provide better resources for his little lover? It doesn't make sense that his resources have never been good.

However, Shen Qingshu was too embarrassed to ask about this. He could only guess that Cui Hao might be similar to himself. Although he knew someone with a lot of money and status, he didn't want to rely too much on him in his career.

He probably had to have a gold master for some reason, and because of his self-esteem, so he didn't want to trouble his gold master.

It's a pity that the only time his funder helped him-invested in sponsoring this variety show, and he was cut off by him.

Shen Qingshu felt that he was indeed unlucky, because he needed to dip into his good luck, "I will give you a little more, I hope you can receive good resources next time."

"Let you auspicious words." Cui Hao Smiled.

He shook Shen Qing's loose hand for a while, then released it, and continued walking with him.

At the end of April, "Come and Hear Me" finally reached the final issue-the night of the finals.

Shen Qingshu's fans had guarded the live broadcast room early, ready to call him.

Actually, there is no need for them to call. There are a total of 24 issues in this season. Shen Qingshu alone won 14 issues of v. The rest of the people evenly split the other 10 issues, that is, the finals need to be debated, or just look at him. In the past v number, he should also be the champion.

Cui Hao got a v in the first period of his appearance, so he appeared on the final stage with Shen Qingshu.

Su Liuliu also took the first issue, so it is rare for the three star guests to gather together in the last one.

For the sake of a gimmick, the show team put three stars in one team, but for fear of unbalanced strength, they added an old guest to them, while the other team was three old guests and one new guest.

In this game, Shen Qing wore a set of student uniforms for the graduation season. First, he announced that he had graduated from the stage of this season, and he came to promote "The Rose to the South".

This time he did not attack strongly at the beginning, but gave more time to his teammates, until his teammates seemed to be bypassed before he started speaking.

The judges and viewers of the program group watched his performance throughout the season, and they had long believed that he was the champion. Therefore, they didn't discuss it for a long time and gave the host the envelope with his name.

Shen Qingshu's fans are very nervous, silently praying in their hearts that he must be the champion.

Shen Qingshu was rather calm. He looked at the stage in front of him and looked at the familiar judges and audience. Here, he has already got what he wanted most.

When he came to record the show, he was unfamiliar, and he needed Xiao Li to help him repost and make statistics. Now the show is about to end, and he has become a well-known actor. There will be fans crying for him, laughing for him, and for him. Can't sleep all night and all night.

His star journey starts here and goes all the way up.

He is very grateful for this stage, and also very grateful to the guests and friends around him.

Actors are like this. They participate in recordings again and again, and get to know people one by one. Some people will go away while walking, and some will stay with you until the curtain ends.

However, the process of acquaintance is real, and the joy of experiencing together is also real.

So even if he is going to disperse, he is very willing to meet and get acquainted.

Maybe in a long time, he will go further and further away from the people he meets here, but at least for now, they have dotted the galaxy of his life and become a precious memory in the young and splendid youth.

Shen Qingshu lifted the championship trophy to a round of applause.

The audience in the live broadcast room couldn't help screaming, typing his name frantically on the barrage.

Han Cheng was very happy, and a little bit gratified besides being happy-he deserved it, but fortunately he got it.

He gave Shen Qingshu a gift for the last time.

From the smallest to the largest, the rewards are one by one. On each gift, there is only one sentence: "You deserve it, you are great. ]

He remembers Qing Shu Shen said before he rarely praise him, so this time, he praised him over and over again, over and over again, in front of everyone, generous with her praise.

The audience in the live room watched the endless special effects on the screen, and waited for a while before the screen was clean.

[Fuck, is the local tyrant crazy? Give so many gifts? 】

【All said that the god of trenches is true, the last issue is now, of course, the last show of affection is to be done. 】

【Uuuuu, I am complete, Qingqing won the championship, and the local tyrant chased it to the end, and gave so many gifts to show affection. My cp is true. I am so satisfied. 】

【I can't bear Qingqing, I hope Qingqing can continue to come next season. 】

【I guess it won't. Yiqingqing's current cafe position should not participate in this kind of online synthesis anymore. ]

[Spring is late, and my spring is over, Qingqing goodbye, I will always love you. 】

【Goodbye Qingqing, I will always love you. 】

【Goodbye Qingqing, I will always love you. ]

Suddenly, these words began to be swept collectively on the barrage.

All viewers know that he is the best performer this season and the least likely to come back next season.

They may meet again in many places in the future, in TV dramas, movies, and commercials, but it is difficult to be the stage where they first met.

They watched him take off with their own eyes, but didn't know what height he would fly to, but at this moment, they all hope he can have a good future.

Don't come back, no need to come back, bravely fly to a higher place.

[Goodbye Qingqing, I will always love you. ]

Hancheng quiet watching full screen [Qing Qing goodbye, I love you forever], and my heart inexplicably moved there, at this moment he finally understood the road Shu Shen Qing choice, he should stand in the spotlight this Under the circumstances, he was born excellent, so he should have a broader stage.

He should be loved, should be seen by more people, and should feel more tenderness and kindness in this world.

He has his own way, he has always been a sober person.

For the first time, Hancheng did not follow the barrage to screen.

He is different from them, he doesn't need to say goodbye to Shen Qingshu, he will look at him with his own eyes, and then accompany him.

It's late spring, and it's almost the beginning of summer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...