PJO Monthly Magazine: Edition...

By PJO_Magazines

Happy New Year and a late Merry Christmas to all of you. Welcome to the first edition of the PJO Monthly Mag... More

Crew Members
Anakulosmos- A brief study
The Proposal ring: The quest to the silver
Book Review: Wanted
6 Best Percy Jackson quotes of all time
PJO JOKES AND PUNS
The Demigod Show
Percy Jackson Quiz
Zoë Nightshade Monthly Fan-art Competition

The Hidden Jewels

85 6 0
By PJO_Magazines

Many books on Wattpad are not given the recognition that they deserve. To give them the recognition, The PJO_Magazines crew is opening 'The Hidden Jewels'.

To send in your books to participate in the Hidden Jewels, just tag your book with #PJO_Magazines_HiddenJewels. Only non-cliché ideas shall be accepted. Must be Percy Jackson fanfic. All kinds of ships allowed.

The best 3 books that PerseusJSonOfSea personally liked the most are -

1. Struck by Lightning by Yes3473. Main ship- Perlia. Totally non-cliché. A must read for Percy Jackson fans

2. I Didn't Fall For You. You Fucking Tripped Me by SerinaTheNerd. Ships Percabeth. Mortal AU.

3. Secrets | Percabeth AU by Brainy_dolphin. Ships Percabeth. Mortal AU. Simply awesome book.

The best 3 books that TheBoyWhoLived_FanBoy liked the most are-

1. Percy Jackson || The Curse of Kronos by gleek_demigod. Ships Pertemis.

2. The trials of Annabeth Chase by fanfics-and-stories. Ships Percabeth. Mortal AU

3. Pertemis A Wolf's Tale by Adaminus_de_Laserose. Ships Pertemis.

The best 3 books that Azrael_Irene liked the most are-

1. Wanted (series) by that_fangirl120   Classic ship(Percabeth)   Dark Percy (angst)

2. Twelve years away, Twelve years the same by Demi_wizard8610 Unique plot. Weird ships tho.

3. What if? By LonleyDarkLord lots of weird shipping. Basically the pjo version of marvel's what if.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
250K 11.9K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...