You, Me&Three

By SweeetPumkin

*SEQUEL TO CEO'S SON* "What!?" The two turned, sheepish smiles on their faces. "Eommaaaa, your home." He chuc... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

1

4.3K 171 91
By SweeetPumkin

"Babe come on, it's not that bad." Hyunjin sighed as he leaned against the door of their bedroom.

"It is that bad, everyone's gonna think I'm fat!" He shrieked from inside the sound of hangers moving as he searched for a different outfit. "Baby, your not fat." Hyunjin said as he tried to open the door again.

"Love just open the door please." Hyunjin said softly. There was a small silence before the padding of feet could be heard before the door unlocked and finally Hyunjin was let in. Jeongin was standing there, tears in his eyes as he looked at the Alpha who sighed. "Baby, you look fine." He said as he looked at the Omega who frowned.

"No I don't, look." Jeongin said as he showed the bump sticking out from his white button up.

"Baby, your not fat your caring our children." Hyunjin said softly as he brushed back Jeongin hair. "You have two little ones, your completely normal." Hyunjin murmered as he placed his hand over the bump.

"I'm fat Jin, I'm four months pregnant with twins." Jeongin muttered, his bottom lip starting to quiver.

Gasping Hyunjin was quick to cup his cheeks, shaking his head as he tried to keep the Omega from crying. "No, no your not fat Jeongin, okay? Your pregnant it's completely fine, and your still beautiful." Hyunjin said as he kept his gaze locked with Jeongins the Omega sniffling softly. "You promise." He mumbled earning a nod from the Alpha.

"Your always beautiful baby." Hyunjin said as he pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek.

"Fine, but I better be getting dessert all night."

Hyunjin finally was relieved when then were finally on their way to the buisness party. Jeongin was currently four months pregnant with twins. Two little boys to be exact.

And were they giving Hyunjin a run for his money.

Ever since they moved into the new house, Jeongin's mood swings had been almost violent, if he wasn't happy he was mad and if he wasn't mad he was sitting on the couch having an emotional brake down for yelling at him.

Taehyun seemed to be taking it well, he was always a big help when it came to Jeongin. Whether it'd be giving him tissues and cuddling with him when he was sad or calming him down before he yelled at Hyunjin. Either way he was thankful that Taehyun was always there when needed.

Currently he was with Felix and Changbin staying the night, mainly because Felix said that the babies were starting to kick and Taehyun had been excited about it ever since.

"God I'm nervous." Jeongin mumbled as munched on some dried bananas one of his most recent cravings.

"There's gonna be a ton of people there." He murmered earning a small smile from Hyunjin. "None of them are going to be as beautiful as you though." He said as he glanced over at Jeongin who's cheeks turned red. "Your such a flirt." He said as he cupped his face.

"Only for you my love." Hyunjin chuckled as he leaned back in his seat.

"There won't be any reporters will there?" Jeongin asked as he looked over at the Alpha who sighed. "Sadly there is. Just stick with me and they won't bother us." Hyunjin said as he parked the car around back. "Paparazzi is in front and I really don't feel like having cameras flashing at you." Hyunjin stated as he parked the car.

"You need anything baby, a water or a pillow?" He asked looking at Jeongin who shook his head. "I'm fine Hyunnie." Jeongin said with a soft smile as he opened the door.

Hyunjin was quick to get out and help him, even when Jeongin said he was fine Hyunjin was still right there along side him. Entering through the back saved them the camera flashes, but since reporters were aloud inside it still wasn't the best.

"Mr. Hwang, it's great to see you again." A man said as he walked up to them, a big smile on his face. "And this must be your mate." He said as he looked at Jeongin who gave a slight bow. "Han Sungmin." He introduced as he flashed a smile to Jeongin.

"Yang Jeongin." He replied softly earning a nod from the other. "Well I should probably move on, a lot of people are expecting me." Sungmin said as he gave a small bow before excusing himself.

"Is that what you do all night?" Jeongin asked as he walked beside Hyunjin who hummed. "Most of the time, yes." He affirmed as they walked past small clutters of people. "Sounds lame." Jeongin huffed, a small cracking from Hyunjin as they looked for their table. "A few other people will probably be sitting with us." Hyunjin said as he glanced at the names on the table.

"This ones ours." Jeongin said as he stopped at the table, taking a seat where his name was placed. Hyunjin took a seat next to him. Taking a sip of the wine that was placed on the table.

"I miss alcohol." Jeongin mumbled as he looked at the drink with a pout. "When are they having dinner again?" He asked looking at Hyunjin who hummed softly. "Around 7 I think." He said as he set down his glass. "Are you hungry? We can go get snacks if you are." He said as he looked over at Jeongin who glanced over at the food table.

"I'm okay." Jeongin assured with a smile as he took a sip of water, his gaze raising as a woman approached their table.

She was pretty, her chocolate brown hair falling over her shoulders in curls as her silver knee length dress sparkled in the lighting. She flashed a smile as she sat down setting down her Gucci purse as she looked at Hyunjin.

"You must be Hwang Hyunjin." She said as she smiled sweetly at him. "Kim Seojun." She introduced as she grabbed the class of wine. "I'm a designer."

"I've seen your works, there quite beautiful." Hyunjin said as he set down his glass.

Jeongin frowned glancing at Hyunjin before back at Seojun. It upset him that she didn't acknowledge his existence, especially when he was sitting right next to his mate and Alpha. Jeongin watched as they invested in a conversation a frown forming on his face as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Actually I think I'm gonna get something." Jeongin said as he stood up, looking at Hyunjin who nodded, barely giving him a glance as he continued his conversation.

Jeongin gave a tiny sigh as he placed his hand over the small bump. He had to admit, she was pretty.

Hyunjin probably thought so too.

No, Hyunjin loved him. He would never look at someone that way.

With a huff Jeongin grabbed a small plate, looking over the assortments of cheese, crackers a fruit. Trying to decide what he was craving and what he wasn't, so he wouldn't have to throw up right after eating.

He choose a few cheeses and strawberries before turning and starting to head back.

"Excuse me." A voice said as a hand gently landed on his shoulder. Turning he was met with a blonde haired man who flashed him a smile. "Sorry, I'm Lee Wonhyuk CEO of a modeling company." He as he gave a slight bow to Jeongin who bowed back.

"Yang Jeongin." Jeongin introduced back with a small smile. "Sorry I was just wondering if you were a model." He said with a small chuckle.

"Ah no I'm not." Jeongin said as he shook his head with a sheepish smile. "Really? Then could I offer you a job?" He asked earning a blank look from Jeongin. "Your very pretty, and have a perfect body if you don't mind me saying." Wonhyuk stated as he held out his card.

"Actually I'm pregnant." Jeongin said as he flashed a small smile. "Oh, well we do maternity shoots as well. If your interested just give a call." He said as he handed Jeongin the call, flashing him a smile before excusing himself. Glancing down at the card Jeongin read the phone number on it before pursing his lips.

Sighing he made his way back to the table taking a seat and placing down the card.

"So your Jeongin." Seojun said as she gave him a grim, clearly fake smile. Only now she was acknowledging him, maybe it was because Hyunjin was talking to a group of people at a different table. "Never sought Hyunjin for an Omega kind of person." She said as she looked him up and down.

"You know it won't be long until he finds some Alpha or Beta girl." Seojun said as she leaned back with a sigh.

"They always do."

Jeongin frowned, hands clenching in his lap as he stayed quiet. "Omega's are just child barriers, kitchen and pleasure material." She said as she shook her head.

"I'd like if you didn't speak to me that way." Jeongin stated firmly as he narrowed his eyes on her. "If you wanna be a bitch than go ahead. I'm sure your a home wrecker for plenty of families." Jeongin stated, his hormones taking affect as he stood up.

"Unfortunally for you, I know my mate loves me." Jeongin said with a smile as he grabbed the card and his plate before making his way toward Hyunjin ignoring the look she shot him.

Hyunjin was his Alpha.

/First Chapter AAAAAAAAA
Next chapter will be better.

AND THANK YOU FOR 300 followers, it means a lot to me guys, I LOVE YOUUU. 💛💛

Have a good day or night~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 2.1K 71
I know that I'm a side character in his story.. He's friends with everyone and a literal sunshine He's a social butterfly & everyone likes him He'...
61.7K 3.8K 32
Felix is an 18 year old omega that gets sold to the alpha of the river pack. Not that he minds, he knew that he would be married to an alpha someday...
31.2K 1.2K 30
"allow me" Getting a nod from the other, he pushes in... šŸŒ» And that's when all the miracle is happe...
161K 7.5K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...