Adventures In Nekoma High ||...

By ssabinaayu

What you look at that, Himura Sara joined the team as the manager of the volleyball boys' team. I wonder, did... More

Chapter 1 : Himurran
Chapter 2 : First Love
Chapter 3 : The Chaos Begins
Chapters 4 : Toms and Mollies
Chapter 5 : Bushes
Chapter 6 : Strawberry Blonde
Chapter 7 : Laser Pointer
Chapter 8 : Sara-chan
Chapter 9 : Romance
Chapter 10 : Cats and Owls
Chapter 11 : Star and Tiger
Chapter 12 : Blue Heaven
Chapter 13 : Water Bottle
Chapter 14 : Sudden Surprise
Chapter 15 : Seventeen
Chapter 16 : Bullet
Chapter 17 : Crush
Chapter 18 : Foxes and a Cat
Chapter 19 : Train Station
Chapter 20 : Here Comes The Owls
Chapter 21 : Mollies and Hens
Chapter 22 : Comedy Gold
Chapter 23 : Kuroo's Demonic Hair
Chapter 24 : Ordinary
Chapter 25 : Sister's Video
Chapter 26 : Fire Flower
Chapter 27 : Apple and Pudding
Chapter 28 : An Awkward Duet
Chapter 29 : Girls Likes Girls
Chapter 30 : Watermelons
Chapter 31 : Crows vs Cats
Chapter 32 : 決戦スピリッツ
Chapter 33 : フラレガイガール
Chapter 34 : Summer of Evolution
Chapter 35 : BBQ
Chapter 36 : What Happened During the Trip
Chapter 37 : Obvious ♡
Chapter 38 : Magazine
Chapter 39 : Stupid With Love ♡
Chapter 40 : The Diddly Bops
Chapter 41 : Neko Stroll
Chapter 42 : Dog and Chestnut ♡
Chapter 43 : Catnip
Chapter 44 : Plant Kingdom
Chapter 45 : Ai-Ai Gasa ♡
Chapter 46 : Swell ♡
Chapter 47 : Love Spring ♡
Chapter 48 : Transported To Another World
Chapter 49 : Supernatural
Chapter 50 : Flashlight ♡
Chapter 51 : Sugar Songs to Bitter Step
Chapter 52 : Be With You
Chapter 53 : Cotton Candy Skies ♡
Chapter 54 : A Trip Before The Fight
Chapter 55 : Cats of Kyoto
Chapter 56 : Double Trouble
Chapter 57 : Owls and Cats
Chapter 58 : Dancing Cats
Chapter 60 : Two Oruguitas ♥
Chapter 61 : Cheer like a Cheerleader
Chapter 62 : Sports Festival ①
Chapter 63 : Sports Festival ②
Chapter 64 : Sports Festival ③
Chapter 65 : One-Sided Love ♡
Chapter 66 : Cats on Ice
Chapter 67 : Invitation ♡
Chapter 68 : Them's The Break, Kid
Chapter 69 : Date ♥
Chapter 70 : The Start
Chapter 71 : Nationals
Chapter 72 : Day 1
Chapter 73 : Cats vs Monkeys
Chapter 74 : Banana Man
Chapter 75 : Never Meant To Know
Chapter 76 : Lose Knots
Chapter 77 : The End of a Battle
Chapter 78 : Two Wuv
Chapter 79 : Sisters

Chapter 59 : Wildcats

16 3 0
By ssabinaayu

“Keiko?” Hoshiko looked around to find her first year but she wasn't to be seen. “Hey, where's Keiko?” She asked Fumi. The ravenette sighed heavily and looked really sad, “Keiko-chan was crying after we lost, so she told me that she needs some time alone.” After learning that, Hoshiko wanted to find her but later realized that Keiko needed space to calm herself down.

‘Poor kid...’

Sitting on the bench, tears kept flowing down from her porcelain face. Her brown eyes couldn't stop. ‘It was all my fault!’ She kept thinking over and over, Keiko couldn't stop crying and blaming herself for it. ‘We'd win if that #7 wouldn't distract me!’

As she wiped more tears from her cheeks, a little bit of rain started to pour in. It only made things worse. All Keiko did was crying her eyes out now, before someone stopped the rain for coming to her. She looked up and saw, “Kurihashi-chan, are you alright?” Inuoka.

“S-So-chan?” She choked on her tears and looked at him in the eye.

“Why are you in the rain alone crying? You're gonna get sick!” Inuoka grabbed her hand and put the umbrella in her hand, her cheeks grew pink as Inuoka tries his best to calm her down. “Where's Fujiwara-senpai??” He started searching for her captain all around.

Keiko kept her eye on him while not moving a muscle, he really tried his best to keep her safe.

“Oh gosh, I need to go to Kuroo-san too--agh!?” Inuoka whined and pulled his spiked brown hair in annoyance. When he wanted to look at Keiko, she had tears streaming down her face. “Woah--woah, don't cry!!” Keiko couldn't stop and started to sob again.

“Kurihashi-chan, it's okay! Look!” He tried to cheer her up now but she kept crying her eyes out. “Stop crying, please...” Inuoka did his puppy eyes to beg her. It didn't worked. With all things wasted, he doesn't know what to do anymore. His sisters usually laugh whenever he does that, why wouldn't it work with her?

Keiko stood up and wiped her snot, still looking at her soaked shoes. “So-chan, you're so kind!!!” She cried, making the boy blush.

Without any warning, Keiko ran up to him and pulled him into a hug. The umbrella was on the ground as she cried hysterically, the rain started to ease up. “Don't change, okay!?” His ears started to feel warm and red as Keiko hugged him tighter. Inuoka looked at the small girl hugging him and sparkles started to shine his dark brown eyes.

Feeling him petting her head, Keiko only smiled and giggled a little as her tears still flowed.

“Damn you, Inuoka...!” Taketora cursed his first year to be close with a girl like that.

“You don't have the guts to ask a girl out.” Himura suddenly commented and boinked his head for thinking too childishly.

Fukunaga pointed at Inuoka walking towards them, the second years fell and ran away.

Keiko waved at him with a smile on her face. “Don't forget to watch us play!” Inuoka shouted. “Gotcha!” She shouted back.

Sitting back down on the bench, Keiko smiled happily as she took the umbrella. Rubbing her thumb on the grip while giggling like she was in love. “My, what a nice boyfriend you have.” She jumped at the old man sitting beside her. He looked very old, probably just stopping by to sit down, he also doesn't look dangerous to hurt her so Keiko felt a little at ease, until she remembered what he was saying.

“B-boyfriend!?” She squeaked.

The old man smiled, showing a few teeth missing from his set. “Yes, boyfriend.”

“He looks like a kind young man, you don't get that a lot here...” He exclaimed with Keiko kept looking at him. “...hold him close, you might never know what's going to happen if you don't.”

Watching her standing up, Keiko opened the umbrella. “Y'know, old man, I think you're right.” She stood confidently as the old man smiled at her.

“And probably I'll try to ask him...” Keiko paused when she saw the bench was empty, the old man disappeared into thin air. Her eyes filled with horror, her arms trembled, her legs shaking, she immediately escaped from the bench. ‘Was that a ghost?!’

Tap

Tap

Tap

Hoshiko turned away from Naomi and found Keiko soaking wet from the previous rain. “Oi, what happened?? You're so wet, lemme get a towel.” Before the blonde could go, Keiko grabbed her sleeve and looked at her soaked shoes.

“Keiko...” Hoshiko turned her body towards the girl and grabbed a napkin from her pocket, wiping some water from her face.

“What happened...” She asked softly.

Keiko chuckled a little and looked away from her senpai, too flustered about the previous situation. “You see,” She started before giggling. “...I think I have a new crush.”

~~~~~~

Running towards the direction that they were at, Fumi tried to think up the words to tell him. She couldn't hold it anymore, just needed to get it out from herself. As she saw Kai walked to the corner, she knew she made it. “Kai-san!” Fumi ran up to him.

“Oh, hi there, Murata.” Kai greeted her with a calm smile he always had.

Looking around, she started to hold her jacket. “Have you seen Fukunaga-kun?” With a question like that, Kai just pointed at the direction he saw the second year walked to. Fumi thanked him a lot and ran.

Watching her disappeared from his view, Kai's smile grew a little wider and be chuckled a little.

Halting in her tracks, Fumi panted and walked calmly to him. Fukunaga was just helping the managers with the lunchboxes. Inhaling more air, Fumi finally could tell him.

“Hey,” He looked up to see the girl beside him, he waved and gave one lunchbox to Akahana. “Hi, Murata-senpai. Bye, Murata-senpai.” Akahana said.

“Hey, Fukunaga-kun, I wanna tell you something.” Fumi said nervously, unlike usual. She never talk like that before, even when she talked to him back in middle school. Fukunaga couldn't tell but he just stood up and waited for her to finish.

“I...I think you're pretty cool and sweet.” She confessed, “And I...mean, I know you like somebody else but I feel like ever since middle school...you're cool.

“I mean you rarely talk, it's very difficult, you know! And you were pretty sweet to me, I thought I have a chance...” Fumi started blushing from ear to ear, “...but I think we should just be friends now, because I think I'm not ready.”

Shaking her head over and over again, Fumi pocketed her hands and looked away. “Hope we can still be friends.”

A hand landed on her shoulder and started patting her, she glanced and her eyes widened as her face turned to a hot pink shade. Fukunaga was patting her shoulder.

“Fukunaga-senpai, Kuroo-senpai is calling for you!” Akahana shouted from a far.

He stopped and walked away with a faint wave at her. Still in a blushing state, Fumi just nods and waved. “G-good luck...!”

Stopping in front of the restaurant, Makoto was greeted with the face of Miharu, who just dried her eyes after losing to the prior match.

They walked inside and sat next to each other, still keeping their heads down.

“So what do you want to order?” The lady asked them.

“Tofu.” Both of them spoke.

Still quiet, usually they would argue or trash talk each other when this happens but it didn't.

Makoto zipped her mouth shut and looked the other way, trying not to make eye-contact or pay attention to her bitter rival.

Miharu did the same thing and sniffed her nose again, seemed like she cried harder than usual.

“So,” A soft voice spoke up, “You lost to Okojo again?”

Makoto grumbled and crossed her arms sheepishly, “Yeah...at least I past before the semifinals.” She sarcastically said and waited for the order. “Well...I wasn't meaning to ask you anyway, but I guess I did.” Miharu pouted and turned her head to the entrance.

“Here's your food, enjoy.” The waitress gave their food and walked away to help the chef.

Makoto ate hers to relief the sadness she felt before preparing to watch the boys in a few hours. She anticipating for the third years, what would Kuroo do? Will Yaku dig Bokuto's shots? Will Kai be much help? After this, she'd be retiring and no more volleyball club for her.

Miharu was focusing on eating rather than thinking watching her school's other volleyball team, she wasn't close with them, only know one member, and that's apparently it. She was sad and cried the longest only second to Nozomi, but the thing that she was sad about wasn't because they lost and they won't able to play at the nationals, her retirement to the club will affect her.

“So are you gonna watch the match between our boys?” Makoto asked unexpectedly, Miharu just shrugged her shoulders, “Dunno. If Haruhi and Nozomi wants to watch their crushes play, I'll watch it. Asuka will probably wanna watch for the fun of it.”

Continuing eating, the two kept a long distance. They never want to interact with each other nor have anything to talk about.

“Oh, are you two on a date?” A voice peered, it was an old lady.

“Uhm...” Both of the girls stammered.

“My, you two look perfect together.” She commented again. Both of their faces went red as a tomato and struggled to explain to the old lady. “You see, Obaa-chan--” The old lady has left.

~~~~~~

“Worst day, ever.” Miharu blurted out.

Makoto slammed her chopsticks and ticked off, “You think that I'm having fun on this ‘date?’ 'cause I'm not!”

“Then let's not talk!”

“Fine!”

It was silence again.

“You know--” Makoto wanted to speak but Miharu grunted loudly, showing her discomfort. “...there's not good reason that we cannot sit here together and have a conversation.”

Miharu glared her yellow beady eyes, “I have a good reason.”

“What?” Makoto asked.

She responded quickly with, “I don't like you!

She sighed and looked the other way, she cannot believe Miharu just said that out loud. “Really? You can't think one thing you like about me?” Makoto asked. “I like when you're sad.” Miharu smiled the creepy smile she always wore.

“Okay, try again.” Makoto gave her another chance, but Miharu wasn't feeling it, “Reach into dark, bitter soul and see if you can find anything nice about me.” The ravenette let out a heavy breath and tapped her fingers on the counter. “Uhh...okay...your dump...isn't...awful...”

“Thanks so much.”

Silence once again.

“Now it's your turn to say something nice about me.” Miharu ordered. “Sure.”

“I admire how you are not afraid to say what you think.” Makoto grinned maliciously.

“That's stupid!”

See~?” Makoto sighed again, “Your turn.”

Miharu was struggling with this one, but she also found something she wanted admit but was too afraid to do it. It made her go red. “Um...some people may say...from certain angles...you're pretty.” She sheepishly admitted. “You could say I'm pretty.”

A smile formed on Makoto as she felt her cheeks go warmer and chuckled. “You are pretty.

~~~~~~

“Aoike-san!” Makoto heard Fumi's voice, “Yo, Fumi-chan.”

“Mochizuki-san!” Miharu turned to see Orihime, “Hime~”

Fumi saw the two and was suspicious of what was going on but she saw the tofu they were eating and thought, ‘It's just some normal hangout...nothing out of the ordinary...wait, Aoike-san and Mochizuki-san?! Hanging out?!!

Makoto finished hers and placed the bowl at the counter. “Thank you for the food.”

“Mochizuki-san, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to the bathroom.” Orihime grumbled and frowned at her senpai.

The girl just waved it off dismissively with a smile on her face, “Chill, Hime. I'm just hungry and just want a bite.”

“So what were you doing with Aoike-san?” Orihime asked.

Fumi agreed and asked, “Were you two being nice??”

It made the third years laugh and cackle, Makoto wiped her tear and ruffled Fumi's hair.

“You think I'll be nice to this bitch? In a million years.” Makoto cackled a witch like cackle.

“Yeah, this piece of shit doesn't need my kindness or admiration.” Miharu glared and took her underclassman's hand.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. Yusa and Omotani-san wanted to watch Konoha-san and Akaashi-san play.” Miharu hummed and glanced at Makoto. “Well let's see them win.”

“So who're the opponents for the boys this time?” Makoto asked.

Fumi held her chin and tried to remember what Emika has said before, “Fukuro...dani...”

The third years glared and bickered. “We didn't won but I'm sure the guys would, you moronic bitch!” Miharu scoffed. “Oh yeah? Kuro and the others will crush little Koutaro-kun's heart you, asshole!”

“Orihime-chan, what took you so long?” Nozomi lazily walked over there.

“Murata, did you found Aoike?” It was Naomi.

When the two found each other, their teammates were in a standoffish argument. “Good God, stop it you two!” Both of the girls scolded.

“For the last time, Miharu-chan! No threatening or trash talking the other team's player!” Nozomi dragged the two owls back, “Nozomi~ I wasn't trash talking, I was just bragging how good our boy's team are.”

“You Blue Heaven, how many times should tell you this?! You're more of an embarrassment than Amemori!” Naomi held Makoto by the ear. “Oww!! That hurts! I'm just telling her that the boys are much better than theirs.”

“That's not a great excuse!”

~~~~~~

Walking out from the bathroom stall, it wasn't the best idea. Chou crying right in front of her. Himura, for all of her life, has rarely been in this situation before. Thoughts running through her mind of what she could do to comfort her but nothing seemed to work out for her. So she tiptoed away but as she held the handle, Chou spun around to see her with red eyes. “Sara...?” Himura gulped and stood there like a statue.

Before she knew it, Chou was already embracing her while still crying profusely. All that she could do at that moment was to rub her back and hugged back. “...I broke my promise...” The promise she made to Akahana, it didn't work out as planned. Himura rubbed the back of her head and tried to calm her down.

“I'm such a bad sister.” Crying even harder, Chou just held her tighter but the brunette just wiped tears from her cheek one-by-one.

“It's fine, you can just watch...” She told her.

“It's just a match...” Himura whispered out to her as she comforted her to the best of her abilities. “We can go together next year,”

Wiping her tears away, a small smile formed on her face as she giggled a bit, “You're right...I shouldn't be crying over this, next year I'll try my best.” Cupping her round face, Himura smiled back and laughed. “That's the spirit.”

“Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a few hours. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.” Chou giggled at the little joke she made and wiped some of her remaining tears. When she realized she was cupped by Himura, her face immediately turned bright red as a tomato, pushing her back before she could be flustered. “I...uh, go on ahead. I'll watch you.”

Himura pocketed her hands and smiled, nodding at her while walking out of the bathroom.

Slapping herself, Chou only got more flustered than before, ‘What the hell was that?! You should've ask her right away!! Stupid!!! Imbecile!!!!

~~~~~~

Kai walked past some people through the crowds after he finished prepping with the managers who needed help.

He was particularly curious on what was happening between Inuoka and Keiko earlier, specifically how did they became friends in such a few months?

But when stopped near the bending machines, he could hear crying?

Kai quickly turned around and went to the direction where the cries were heading him. It was coming from one of the benches outside the entrance of the courts. He peeked and saw Aiko on one of them, sobbing with her legs curled up.

"Are you sad?" She heard a familiar voice called out. Aiko looked up and saw Kai's smile fading away into a sad frown. She squeaked and quickly wiped her tears. "N-no, I'm not. Look! I-I'm perfectly fine." She lied.

Unfortunately for her, Kai didn't believe a single bit. He sat beside her and rubbed her back for comfort. "It's okay to cry." The smile she always knew formed back on his face, it made her choked up on her tears and wailed. "Nobuyuki-kun!!" She sniffed her nose and grabbed a tissue from her tissue to blow her nose.

"Now, tell me what happened." Kai said.

"Really?" He nodded. Aiko calmed down a bit before explaining the whole match to him and how she slipped up; Makoto was injured in the middle of the match, Naomi was too tired to continue until the end, Hikaru was getting the wrong signals, Hoshiko couldn't focus on one thing and she ended up letting a passageway opened for the opponents.

It made her cry harder and Kai had to calm her down while giving her a drink to cheer her up, it always works. And to his luck, it did and Aiko's sadness was reduced to just whimpers and sniffs.

"I should've thrown myself out that window a long time ago..." He heard her saying to herself. It made him piqued and turned to her with a stern expression. "What?" He said. Aiko was caught off-guard by his response and tried to brush it off like it was nothing but he insisted, it seemed to be something serious. Whatever he said, Aiko wouldn't budge and come out of her shell that easily and tried to cover her face while her jacket.

"Is this about Ito?" He asked.

Aiko flinched and peeked to see his face, worrying about her. She slowly nodded and fiddled with her fingers.

"She was toxic, isn't she?"

"Yes..."

Before she knew it, she could feel his hand pulling hers to follow him to someplace where there weren't a lot of people around. When they finally got there, Kai looked around and let out a breath when he saw no people around. He turned to the tall girl, "Now tell me everything."

After explaining everything to him; from her first encounter with the old captain of the team to the names she had been called by her, she only had Kaoru and the other third years at the time to back her up. Naomi and Makoto were praised highly but were left in the dark about her well-being. Everything was let out from her chest and she felt more relieved to finally release it all.

"Please...please, don't tell this to my family!" Aiko cried as she grabbed his hands.

Kai only smiled sadly and told her, "Don't worry. I won't."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that..." He said and caressed the tip of her fingers. Aiko only flushed and sighed, "It's fine, Nobuyuki-kun. I'm just...used to it."

"Oh, by the way, have you ever think about whom the captain position will be taken by?" Aiko changed the topic as to make it not depressing.

"We have." Kai added, "Have you?"

Aiko does have someone in mind.

~~~~~~

Stepping out the bus, the girls wiped their tears away and entered their club room to change into their practice uniform and continued practice and the special announcement the third years of their departure of the club forever.

They all entered the gym and sat in a circle as the third years stood in front of them with their jackets on while Kaneko smiled behind them. After another tear jerking (not really) speech from Kaneko, the third years had a choice to say their final words to the team before departing.

"Let's start by younger members, okay?" Naomi grinned at the two third years beside her. Aiko nodded and turned to the girls.

"Yukimura-tan." Naomi called out to the currently smallest girl in their club now. "Y-yes, ma'am!" She squeaked.

Makoto giggled and smiled at her. "Since Kuze is no longer with us..."

"You made it sound like I died or something, you Blue Heaven." Naomi shot a glare before turning to Hikaru with a grin. "Yukimura-tan, you are currently the official libero for the team. So, work on those receives, 'kay?" Hikaru straightened her back and nodded. "Y-yes, Kuze-san!"

Aiko turned to the chestnut, "Kurihashi-chan?"

"Yes?!" Keiko jumped to stand up firmly in front of them like a soldier.

"Since I'm retiring, you'll be in charge of being the important leader for blocking, got that~?"

"U-understood, Ai-chan!"

"That's my girl."

Turning to the second years, Makoto just knew what to say to one of them but she held back because Hoshiko bawling her eyes out.

"Amemorin, we aren't gonna be leaving!!" Naomi scolded her. "Don't be a crybaby!"

"But...but...I'LL MISS YOUR CONSTANT YAPPING ABOUT WEIRD ICE CREAM FLAVORS!!" Hoshiko cried.

"My what?!"

Giggling along the others, Aiko broke that two of them and turned to the two wing spikers of the team. "Amemori, Fumi-chan." She smiled at them sweetly. "Do a lot of practice, don't forget to practice on those serves, alright?" Both of them immediately broke into tears and hugged their captain tightly that she was getting too little air inside her lungs.

"I'll miss you, Fuji-san!" Fumi bawled into her shoulder and Aiko just giggled.

Now, for their setter and their #4.

"Emika-chin~" Makoto pulled her into an embrace and squished their cheeks together. "I'm gonna miss teaching you how to serve!" She shed some crocodile tears.

"Aoike-san, we practically live in the same neighborhood together." Emika pulled her away while gasping for air.

After that shenanigan, Makoto just smirked and placed her hands on her hips. "Well, 'grats on being the official setter, deary." Emika gasped loudly and covered her mouth. Turning to the others, they gave a reassuring look and it made her life so much better. "I'm gonna miss you, Aoike-san...!"

Time for the last of the girls. Aiko still had some harbouring regret on choosing this on her kouhai but she knew she picked the right one for the job.

"Chou."

"Yes?"

The third years shared looks with each other before Kaneko pulled out Aiko's jersey of #1.

Time froze for a moment in her mind. She knew it looked rehearsed but it seemed so sudden for her. Akaashi was right, she was going to be a captain. Chou still couldn't believe her eyes as Aiko handed her the jersey.

When she looked around, she found Emika holding the jersey Makoto wore, meaning she was the vice captain. But turning to old captain and vice captain, their only words were, "I leave the team to you two."

The two girls immediately broke down and cried into the arms of their predecessors.

Chou's only answer was, "Will do!!"

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"

~~~~~~

Walking back home, the third years enjoyed their final time dawning the jackets of their team. They were proud. From the trials they went through just to prove themselves as being worthy as the others.

"Any of you guys continuing volleyball?" Naomi asked.

"Meh." Makoto shrugged.

"What do you mean 'meh'?"

"Meh."

Aiko smiled upon seeing her two best friends bickering with each other again. It won't be the last time but it will be long until they'll see each other after graduation.

"How about you, Fuji?" The shorter girl asked.

Aiko couldn't answer that so bluntly, "Maybe...but I don't think so."

They told each other their dreams after high school and what college they wanted to. Aiko told them she wanted to take a job as a teacher or an education major and Makoto only giggled at how it was 'so her' to choose that type of career. Makoto still wanted to be involved in sports but not the physical side, just the statistic side, like a manager or a coach. Naomi meanwhile, she wanted to continue her volleyball career.

"Hey, did Sato-san watched our game?" Makoto asked.

"Hm? I guess." Aiko said.

"Shouldn't we send her something?" Naomi told them.

Aiko smiled and looked up to the sunset, "I got that covered."

As the sun began to set into darkness, a woman with long black hair watched the birds chirping outside her window. The golden hour shining the parts of her face and it reminded her the memories of coaching the girls.

"Sato-san, you got a gift." The nurse came in and brought a vase of red and white flowers.

"Thank you, put it there, please. With the others." She pointed to her nightstand.

The nurse also came back with a letter in her hand and telling her it was from 'Fujikuzeike and Kaneko.'

When she opened the letter, it was filled with photos of the girls playing with each other. One photo of her and Kaneko as coaches of the same school as well. The memories she cherished.

She had tears running down her face as she read the letter and placing it down on the vase next to the photo of her and her family.

Dear, Sato-sensei.

This is Fujiwara. I used a pen name for this so it won't make it too obvious, I realized it was a dumb idea to do but I already went through it.

There are managers in the boys' and they are very nice. They are even Kaoru-senpai and Chou's younger sister, can you believe it? We also have a new coach named Kaneko-sensei.

I don't want to make this long but long story short, we lost to Okojo this year and made Chou and Akabane our successors.

We really miss you and hope you can battle your way through the illness!

Fujikuzeike.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 12.7K 38
You are a manager for the Karasuno the volleyball team, along with Kiyoko. When you met the captain of the Nekoma, Kuroo Tetsuro, at a practice game...
76.4K 1.3K 15
Haikyuu x Reader ◈~ Y/n L/n is a second year at Karasuno High School. She's an amusing and kind person but when it comes to school, she's very antiso...
127K 4.1K 58
Akari Ukai promised herself she was to never play volleyball again. Yet when her older brother Keishin Ukai injures himself, she must take the respon...
7.5K 205 25
Sakura Yamamoto. A funny slightly unmotivated girl who is struggling to keep teachers off her back about joining a club Accidentally finds herself be...