Chronicles of EdSer

By Amanimmm

Stand-alone one-shots/short stories about Eda + Serkan, their lives, and their little shenanigans 😏 More

Sevgilim, I am home (Part 1)
Sevgilim, I am home (Part 2)
Sevgilim, I am home (Part 3)
Till Death Do Us Apart...
Social Distancing
Gift

One High Slit

3.2K 117 15
By Amanimmm

A/N: Slightly mature content ahead. Not too smutty, I think lol Read at your own discretion.

It was around 6:00pm on a Monday evening. Beginning of the week are always busy for the Bolats with meetings, closing deals, parties and various other consignments and transactions. Serkan and Eda have been quite busy since Art Life expanded into architecture and landscaping. Serkan couldn't be more proud of his wife.

Serkan was pacing in their living room waiting for Eda. He hates parties so he want be in and out quickly. He never understood why Eda always took so long in getting dressed up. There was no need for make up on her but whatever is to her comfort really. He never bothered about it but I mean have you looked at that woman? She's flawless. She's too nice for her own good and minx in her own ways too. Her soft skin, her long eye lashes that flutter looking at me, her piercing dark eyes, her sharp nose, her full plump lips that always delicately parts for him, her long, slender neck ending at the base of her prominent collarbones, her inviting cleavage and the mole on the left boob that only he knows about and her soft, delectable boobs that are just the right size and weight in his palms... oh my, delightful!

Serkan's train of thoughts abruptly stopped when he heard Eda's heels on their wooden stairs. His breathed hitched. He was just now thinking to himself about her flawless attributes and here she is in front of him, in all her glory and it gets better every time he looks at her. It always feels like the first time. It always warms him to his core. It always flushes his cheeks which are tactfully hidden under his scruffy stubble. The aura that she has is divine and very sexually inviting at the same time. Her beauty always baffles him. This woman of his held the power to have him on his knees with her beauty, her knowledge and even sexually. As much her innocence and kindness warmed his soul, she was a minx. A tease. She can be both. She held such power over him.

Eda carefully walked down the stairs in a red, floor length dress with a high slit. Her hair slightly curled, falling on her bosoms. The dress had a plunging v-neckline, as if her boobs needed anymore accentuation to them. They were perky and plumpy even when fully covered, Serkan felt like he could see right through them. He couldn't stop thinking about how her nipples were glistening with his sucking and pebbled at his touch last night during their very steamy endeavor. He was both a boob and an ass guy; and he had no shame. His woman was a complete package. The bodice of the dress further emphasized her curves and the waistline ended with a flowy skirt. The dress had an almost like off shoulder look to with long sleeves. The dress was finished with a long high slit on the side, accentuating her already mile long legs. This woman knew how to tease her man.

Pic courtesy: Google

Serkan breathed harshly and heavily as he helped Eda down the stairs. He pulled her close to him and she could feel his hot breath on her breasts. He inhaled her smell and just stood there caressing her check. She was intoxicating. The need with her never is satisfied. He always wants her so close to him that it consumes him. He slightly tilted his head and placed a soft kiss on the side of her neck with his quivering lips, simultaneously inhaling her smell and tasting the sweetness of her skin. He wanted to give her a hickey. Just leave a mark on her for the world to see how loved this woman is. But he didn't want to embarrass her. He pulled his head back and looked at her, deep into her eyes.

Serkan: Oh my, Eda. How do you always manage to take my breathe away.

Eda: I am glad I am still able to keep your interest on me Serkan bey.

Serkan: Interest? Bloody hell I could hoist you against the wall like a frame if it wasn't was this annoying party tonight. I would give such pleasure tonight that you'd be cumming on my...

Eda quickly stopped Serkan with her fingers on his mouth before he could finish. She was already getting all warm and fuzzy with his sharp gazes and his comments were only making her clench her thighs together harder. He could have her dripping in seconds even without touching her. All it took for her was his gaze and his breathe on her to have her soaking her panties already. But she was no less. It was no doubt that their sexual comparability was through the roof. They both knew how to keep each other on edge and how to take each other off as well. Serkan's love for Eda was sincere, unconditional and primal. The need he has for her, to hold her, touch her, kiss her and make hard love to her just gets stronger every day. Serkan has never felt such intense feelings towards anyone in his past relationship.

Eda on the other hand was a modern, head strong, up front woman. As much as she was vocal in business, she never shied away from expressing her needs both physically and emotionally to her husband. She loves the way he loves her and adores her. And she makes sure that her husband always felt loved, needed and wanted just as much as he makes her feel so or even more.

Serkan: *sigh* You look stunning Mrs. Bolat. And look like a good 5 course meal to me that I could devour. You think we can cancel the meeting tonight. Like I don't think it's very necessary. There are other pending issues like sucking and taking yo...

Eda's eyes widened as Serkan continued his lustrous comments again. She enjoyed his corny and horny one liners but before he could compete his sentence, Eda pecked his lips quickly.

Eda: Hold on to that thought Serkan bey. We can come home and do that; she said that with a wink and smiled at him as they started to head out hand in hand. And you look no less than hottie yourself Serkan bey... very enticing, she said with a smirk.

Eda: And also Serkan bey, I thought I'd give you something more to think about while we are at dinner tonight. You see how amazing this gown is with a carefully placed slit. You know how I managed to wear it without having any potential... idk mortifying consequences?

Serkan: ...No...??? Is this supposed to be a trick question? Came a confused response from Serkan. He wasn't sure where and what she was getting at.

Eda slightly tip-toed and breathed closed to Serkan's ears before hotly whispering...

Eda: You know I had the choice of doing something strapless but then I thought I'll just leave it how you like. I am not wearing any panties...

Eda smiled and started walking out to the car and watched her husband get flushed and rooted to the ground from the corner of her eye, with a smirk.

Serkan: Eda, you can't be walking around like that, said a shocked Serkan.

Eda: Try me, aşkım; she continued to walk away swaying her hips as she said that to him.

——————————————————————————————

As they walked into the event tonight, Serkan couldn't hide the heat on his cheeks. He was still so bewildered from her telling him that she has no panties. He was evidently still so flabbergasted at Eda's comment. She'd be the death of him and he knows it. She's gotten him wrapped around her fingers and he wants nothing but to be warmly wrapped in her. His thoughts were nothing but horny right now. He could think of nothing but how warm she felt last night and dripping for him. Thank God for how button jacked for at least partially trying to hide the bulge in his pants. And he didn't let go Eda's hands the whole time and she knows what she was doing to him. His hands were sweaty holding her palms in his hands. He was hot for her.

At the venue, the couple was greeted by the hosts and several other clients who are very excited by the expansion of Art Life into both architecture and landscaping.

Altan bey: Serkan bey, are you alright? You appear to be flushed. You sure you are not sick?

Serkan cleared his throat and said, "No Altan bey. I am okay. The warm weather is probably just getting to me."

Being considerate of his long term business partner, Altan bey guided the couple to a table by the shades of a large tree to keep them cool through out the event.

The couple were immediately joined by few other people at their table for further discussion of upcoming Art Life projects. But for Serkan everything just went through his head. He couldn't focus or even coherently think of a sentence to engage. He just wanted to get out of the party so he can have her. He needed her. Eda was closely watching her dazed and flushed husband. She was worried he was getting sick.

Eda: Serkan back to earth. People are watching and worried about you at this rate. I am worried. Are you running a fever? Your hands feel sweaty too. What's going on?

Serkan: Really Eda?! Asked an annoyed Serkan. You can't just drop a hot bombshell on me expect me to be normal when all I can think of is sinking myself in you.

Eda's eyes widened and she began gesturing him to hush and stop embarrassing her in a quite the public event. A really flustered Eda whispered saying...

Eda: Serkan shhhhhh... you are going to embarrass me

Serkan: Oh my love I am just getting started *wink*

Eda was excited and terrified at the same time. Terrified because they are not in the bounds of their home or even their car and excited... I mean what is not be excited about her delicious man. He's a simp and an alpha at the same time. Everything about him was just beyond hot and amazing. He was not mean and rude as she thought. He is in fact kind and caring. Nothing like a man who can show you love emotionally and physically. Did she say he was hot???

No, no, no. Eda quickly shrugged her train of thoughts. She can't let herself be distracted by her husband. She was to tease him and not vice versa. She's got to stay vigilante tonight until they got home to save herself from any public embarrassment.

Serkan let Eda warm up to his words and let it fizzle out so he can catch her off guard. They both very much enjoyed the dirty bickering. They could have it going for hours.

As more guests and clients hovered around the table to inquire about the latest expansion on landscaping, Serkan's words quickly slipped her mind. Landscaping was her passion. Talking about it made her so happy that she'd forget her surrounding. Being one with nature and enjoying the lavishness and beauty of the flowers was something that Eda found so comforting. Her sense of comfort evidently shows on her. Proud Serkan let his wife be the center of attention that she deserves to be. In fact he also contributed to giving her the utmost attention.

Serkan quickly slipped his hand under the table and rested it on her thigh. Oh how he loves the high thigh slit.  Eda quickly stopped her conversation and swiftly turned to her husband with a wide-eyed, shocked look. Even before she could respond, Serkan began smoothly riding his fingers up so torturously slow yet so fast because he was already inching towards her core. That is really all it took for her body to warm up for him.

Eda let out a flustered cough and reached for the water. She guzzled it down like she's been thirsty for days. In order to divert

Eda: Serkan, is there... uhmm... iuhhmhh... you...anything... want... anything you want to add?

Serkan knew Eda was trying to put him on the spot but he quickly responded to her,

Serkan: Hayır aşkım. This is your time to shine. Everyone please continue with your questions for my amazing wife.

FML she thought. She hates everything. The event, her choice of outfit and the stupid smug look on her husbands face that she wanted to wipe away. She was so frustrated already, just by his mere touch to her inner thighs, dangerously close to her pussy that she just wanted to sit on his face already. She took another sip of water and tried so hard to maintain her composure to continue the conversation. Oh my goodness. The torture.

Serkan gradually parted the lips of her pussy with two fingers and stroked her center, wetting his fingers in her warmth. Eda grappled with the edge of the table. She was fidgeting her seat at this point. Her struggle was real.

Eda: I truly apol... apologize but... could you give me a moment with my husband please, thank you.

The crowd left the couples table at the back and went to the party happening at the dance floor upfront with loud music.

Eda: Serkan, what are you...

While they were the only two left at the table in the back, Serkan scooted his chair closer to his woman and whispered in her ears with his hot breath against her...

Serkan: Bebeğim didn't you tell me that you were gonna give me some food for thought. I am putting those thoughts to work...

Eda: Hayır not here... someone's gonna come

Serkan: Idk about that but I am sure you are gonna cum tonight Bebeğim. On my fingers, on my hands, on my face and my hard cock. It's ready, just the way you like it.

Eda loved his dirty play of words and bit her lips. She clenched her thighs harder, capturing his hand in between her thighs with his fingers oh so softly stroking her center.

Eda: Ser... kaannn... pl... e... as...e

Serkan: Relax your thighs for me aşkım. I am gonna work you so fucking hard tonight.

She doesn't know what, why or how but she did what he asked of her. She relaxed her thighs and let him insert his rough fingers in her core. It was no surprises that she was hot and ready for him. Her warm core was so inviting. He couldn't wait to see them glistening with cum already. The urge was so strong that he just wanted crawl down under the table and eat her pussy. Make out with it. Dip his tongue in her center and suck it dry and then pump her more with his fingers again. Just the thought of sucking her pussy made his harder, inserting another finger into her core. She grabbed the lapel of his jacket and gripped them harder. Inadvertently she was rocking her hips to the rhythm of his fingers on the chair.

Serkan: Uhh.. he quickly pulled back his fingers and said, now now we don't wanna do that. We don't wanna other people watch you rock your hips like that or know that you are being finger fucked aşkım.

Serkan saw Altan bey approaching from the corner of his eyes towards m their table and quickly pulled back. Thankfully his fingers were out of her pussy.

Altan bey: Serkan bey is everything okay. How is the food?

Serkan: The food is great. I am truly enjoying my serving...

Serkan lifted his hand from under her dress skirt and table and licked his fingers to show Altan bey how delicious the meal was. But only Eda knew that her husband sucked the cum off his fingers. That was it. That was the last straw for her. As Altan bey walked away, Eda quickly grabbed Serkan by his arm and dragged him out of the party to their car in the parking lot. She looked at him hot and heaving and in complete frustration and told him...

Eda: In the back seat... NOW.

A/N: Well, well, well, hello everyone. It's a no surprise that I am having a massive writers block but hey I guess I decided to finally show-up with something in the last few hours of Christmas 😂 Guys, I sincerely apologize for the delay. I am really trying but I hope atleast some of you enjoyed reading this one-shot. This was inspired by the not wearing panties dialogue from The Hating Game. Y'all should watch it. It's so cute 🥺. As you guys already know, I am a first time writer. Still working on my story telling and dialogue writing abilities. I truly appreciate you guys reading and would be grateful if you guys could leave likes and comment. Thank you so much for all the kindness. Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!!

P/S: Not proofread. Apologies for the mistakes. Or leave a comment about it and I'll fix it 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 652 11
EdSer One Shots and Short Stories. Canon retiterations, AUs, open to suggestions.
184K 8.2K 35
🔞CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND MATURE CONTENT🔞 Serkan Bolat, the mafia head who is being hunted by some unknown organization that killed his father years a...
24.7K 999 14
(*lets vote and comment*) This story is based on Sen Cal Kapimi a Turkish series, start from Eda and Serkan were found in a small hut after she's mis...
17.9K 1.3K 24
A hidden love or just great friends? Maybe even best friends? After 6 years of friendship one night could change their worlds forever. Serkan Bolat...