Sasha; The Widows|HPxAvengers

Von Multifandom_office

"I am strong because I've been weak." "I am fearless because I've been afraid." "I am wise because I've been... Mehr

The Avengers and HP world|Main character and Characters
Characters part 2 and Infromation
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Chapter Two

10.2K 317 121
Von Multifandom_office

A blue smoke-y flame cube emerges - The Tesseract. Filling the screen with darkness. "The Tesseract has awakened."

CUT TO » EXT. THRONE ROOM; SPACE - NIGHT

Someone was kneeling behind a throne clothed in armor, known as The Other. "It is on a little world, a human world. They would wield its power..." The Other hands out a scepter.

"The Tesseract, what is that if I may ask?" Dumbledore asked in his grandfatherly voice. "It is not something I have heard of before."

"It is not of this world, I am not suprised you have not heard of it." Thor responded. "Though it have been on earth for almost a century."

"Perhaps." Dumbledore started with a hungry twinkle in his eyes. "It would be safer here, in the magical world. We could keep it safer then the muggles could ever do."

This caught both Natasha's and Sasha's attention, disgusting the two of them with how power hungry his eyes looked like. "The Tesseract is back on Asgard, where it should of been in the first place." Sasha said in a harsh tone, not caring  about the tone she used to her former headmaster.

Lily looked disapprovingly at Sasha. "He was only asking. We are magical—as you know—and if this cube has magical properties, we are most equipped to protect it." She said to her former competition, she felt good at putting her in place.

Sasha glared harshly at Lily. "The KING of Asgard is equipped to protect the Tesseract and there it will stay." The Silver Snakes smiled fondly at the interaction between their queen and the annoying red head.

A man - Loki - coming out from the shadows, taking the scepter. The handle was gold, tailored with a blue glowing gem that was encircled with silver blades.

"Hate that fucking stick." Clinton Francis Barton mumbled. Both Natasha and Sasha laid each a hand on each of his shoulder, squeezing his shoulder in comfort. Loki who had also heard it, gave an apologetic look, but got dismissed with a wave of Clint's hand.

That did not go unnoticed by the remaining of the Marauders, all of them wanting Sasha's attention.

"But our ally knows its workings as they never will. He is ready to lead our force, our Chitauri, will follow." Thousands of Chitauri are standing ready, in a sheeting mass of neat row an columns, all where awaiting their orders

Frightened gasps rang within the Great Hall at the sight of the Chitauri. "W-What are those?" Sirius asked Sasha, but instead of her answering, Bruce did. "They're the Chitauri, a race of alien warrior." Sirius grumbled about not getting an answer from Sasha for his question.

Loki tensed up at the sight, but the person that massaged his tense muscles and comforted with small whispers, made him relax slightly. "It's over, little snake." the familiar nickname made him smile slightly, Loki nodded his head and leaned back into the comfort he got from Sasha. 

"The world will be his. The universe, yours. And the humans, what can they do but burn?"

Screams of terror where heard within the Great Hall, as the scene came to an end.

"The world will be whos? Who wants earth?" Lord Potter asked Sasha, he really wanted to hear her voice. "We don't know." Natasha replied, the older male Potter felt disappointment course through his body, he wanted a reply from the love of his life.

CUT TO » EXT; S.H.I.E.L.D

A helicopter was seen flying over a cliff. A large facility was shown. The helicopter was then seen flying over many evacuating vehicle and men in suits. Soldiers on foot jump onto Humvees, speeding out of there. "All personnel, the evacuation order has been confirmed." People were seen rushing out of the facility, evacuating.

"Evacuating? Why?" a random Ravenclaw asked the team, Peter and Loki. The said people did not respond, only watching or even glaring subtly at an old white haired man whose eyes were twinkling, it irritated them.

The helicopter was seen landing on the ground. The door slid open and a women with a tight fitting fighting suit stepped out, a man - who had a black flap over one eye - followed soon after. Both of them walked up to a man in a suit with black sunglasses on.

The team looked down sadly, while Loki looked down in guilt at seeing the man, except Sasha, Natasha and Clint who looked at the screen with a blank expression.

The younger twin - Sasha - who saw the look of guilt on Loki's face, whispered reasuring words in his ear, the god smiled and nodded his head. Leaning himself so he was near the younger twin.

The remaining of the Marauders noticed this and felt envy but made no comment, they did not want to be on the bad side of Sasha, they had seen it and had been on it for months on end, they knew it all to well.

"How bad is it?" A man with an eye covered asked the other man in the suit. "That's the problem sir. We don't know." The man in the suit responded.

The three Marauders men and Lady Potter looked scandalized, they thought that he was a fool for not knowing. "How can they not know?" All of them questioned in unison, Sasha rolled her eyes. Lady Potter noticed this and thought Sasha was jealous of her and her relationship with the 'popular' group.

"They're dealing with forces they don't know about nor can they control." Bruce answered, the Marauders were disappointed again, they wanted Sasha to answer to them. But Lady Potter was happy that Sasha was not talking to her husband.

"Of course they don't know anything about the forces." The younger twin's comment made the rest of the team, Loki and Peter snort a laugh, they all shook their heads.

The exchange made the witches and wizards from all around the Great Hall, confused, but they did not question it in fear of... a certain redhead female

The man in the suit led them into an elevator and pressed the down button. When at their desired destination, they climbed out of the elevator and onto the floor. The man then led them through the radiation section. Hundreds of technicians and other staff members were seen running around, frantically.

"It's so big." A random Hufflepuff said, awe evident in their voice. Sasha, Natasha and Clint smirked.

"Dr. Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago." The man in the suit said.

"A good friend he is." Thor said with a smile on his face, getting two fond smiles from the twin sisters.

"NASA didn't authorise Selvig to go to test phase." The man with one eye covered stated. "He wasn't testing it. He wasn't even in the room. Spontaneous advancement." The man in the suit responded. "It just turned itself on?" The women in a tight fighting suit asked.

"That's not possible, right?" Lord Potter asked, desperate to get to hear the voice of Sasha again, he had been waiting a long time just to see her again. But like the last couple of times she did not answer, nor did her team, the kid or the god.

"What are the energy levels now?" The one eyed man asked. "Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down, we orderd evac." The one in the suit answered. "How long to get everyone out?" The first man asked again. "Campus should be clear in the next half-hour." The suited man answered in a neutral tone of voice. "Do better." 

"Do it yourself then!" Lord and Heir Potter exclaimed at the same time, it ticked Sasha of, she whipped her head around and glared at the duo. "Do it yourself then!" She mimicked in a cold and snarky tone, her infamous deadly glare plastered onto her features.

"Do you both want the people to die!" Sasha exclaimed in a harsh tone. Both the father and son duo shrank under her glare, Lord Potter more then Heir Potter.

The older Potter male did not expect for the love of his life to comment on what he would of said and he definitely did not want to hear that harsh and snarky tone directed at him ever again, he wanted to hear the caring and loving one.

The man in the suit nodded subtly and walked away, doing what was asked of him. "Sir, evacuation may be futile." The women in the fighting suit stated, both were walking down a rondel stair of steps. "We should tell them to go back to sleep?" The one eyed man asked.

"If we can't control the Tesseract's energy, there may not be a minimum safe distance." She said, worried for her comrades but she knew that everyone knew that their life were on the line with this type of work. "I need you to make sure that PHASE 2 prototypes are shipped out."

"Is that really his priority!" Steven Grant Rogers exclaimed, his anger clear in the tone of voice he used, he looked at Sasha, Natasha and Clint to see them shaking their heads subtly, muttering something under their breaths, as if they where having a conversation.

"What's PHASE 2?" Another random Ravenclaw questioned the team, Loki and Peter. Bruce glanced back with a friendly smile, "You'll see." Was all he said, he then turned around towards the screen again.

"Sir, is that really a priority right now?"

"It shouldn't be." Anthony Edward Stark and Steve said in unison, the twin sisters nodded their heads in agreement. "Did you two just agree with us" Both the men gasped while the twins eyes went  wide in realization.

"We take-" Natasha began, "it back." Sasha finished, there wide eyes not there anymore but concealed. Tony shook his head while Steve wiggled his finger, "Nuh uh, no take backs." Tony said to the two, Steve nodded his head in agreement.

Peter snorted and chuckled a little bit.

Both the Widows whipped their heads towards Peter, giving him playful glares. "Who's side ar-" Sasha began, "-re you on ?" Natasha finished, both still having the playful glare on their features.

"Tвое, конечно, но он не должен об этом знать."[Yours, of course, but they should not know about it.] Peter said in Russian, fluently, both the twins smirked proudly at him.

"Ever since the two of you taught him Russian, he keeps rambling in Russian, and I don't understand what he's saying!" Tony exclaims, the twins, Peter and Clint chuckle lightly.

Lord Potter was jealous more than he ever had been, the others were jealous as well but the older Potter male still viewed Sasha as the love of his life.

"Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on. Clear out the tech below. Every piece of Phase 2 on a truck and gone." He ordered. "Yes, sir." She complied.

She walks up to two guys, who looked like guards, standing behind the man with one eye. "With me." She ordered them and they complied.

The man with one eye walks into a lab facility, he looked to his right. "Talk to me, Doctor."  A man was seen, standing in front of a circle pedestal that held the Tesseract in the middle. He stood up when he heard the man with one eye talk to him. "Director." The doctor replied with.

He stepped down from the small platform the circle pedestal was on. As the Tesseract glow brighter then it usually does and flare its energy out at random times. "Is there anything we know for certain?" The director asked. "The Tesseract is misbehaving." The doctor replied.

"Huh?" Lord Potter and the rest of the Marauders exclaimed.

"Is that supposed to be a joke?" a random Slytherin asked

"Nope." the Avengers and Peter said at the same time, creeping everyone out except the Weasley twins, Mad Eye Moody and Loki.

Peter cuddled up to Sasha as she put her arms around him in a tight embrace, but enough so he can breath. Lord Potter noticed this and wished for it to be him, while Harry thought it would of been him if she had not run away all those years ago.

"Is that supposed to be funny?" He asked, anoyed by the answer. "No, it's not funny at all." The other male answer with a very serious tone. Both the men walked with each other.  "The Tesseract is not only actvice, she's behaving."

There where other scientists walking around and doing their job, as if there was no evacuation going on. "I assume you pulled the plug." The director asumed. "She's an energy source. We turn of the power, she turns it back on. If she reaches peak level..."

"We prepeared for this, Doctor. Harnessing energy from space." The director said, determined that this should work.

A certain someone's eyes started to twinkle again, the twins groaned out in frustration.

Peter looked at where they looked at and got slightly blinded, he rubbed his eyes. Sasha noticed this and turned her body so he could not see the annoying twinkle but still see the screen.

Doctor: But we don't have the harness. My calculations are far from complete. And she's throwing off interference, radiation. The Director gazed at the Tesseract in question, wondering why she just began to cause problems. "Nothing harmful, low levels of gamma radiation."

"What's gamma- something?" a Ravenclaw asked, Bruce was about to answer but stopped when Tony who obviously got the hint about this world not knowing that the their world is more advanced. "Nothing special."

"That can be harmful. Where's Agent Barton?" The dark skined man asked, just now noticing his agent was not in his eye sight. "The Hawk?" The Doctor scoffed and pointed with his thumb were Agent Barton is. "Up in his nest, as usual."

Agent Barton/Clint is seen sitting on a railing watching everything from above. "Agent Barton, report." Clint rappels down from the platform he was sitting on and walks up to the Director. They both walk around the facility, descreetly.

"Cool!" a kid exclaimed, Clint smirked cockyily, but got whacked up side down on his head by the twin sisters, but he still had the smirk on his face.

"I gave you this detail so you can keep a close eye on things." The Director stated, he was already used to this behavior, still... "Well I see better from a distance."

"Really?" A young red headed girl asked, Clint and the twins nodded their heads to his on screen self statement.

"Have you seen anything that might set this thing off?" The Doctor asked, he wanted answers and he wanted them now. "Doctor, it's spiking again." One of the female scientist answered him.

The Director walked up and stood on the pedestal. "No one's come and gone." Clint reported. Clint walked up the pedestal after the Director did. He looked over his shoulder on to the Doctor. "No contact's, no I.M.S. If there was any tampering, sir, it wasn't at this end."

The Director looked up from the cube to Clint, in a mild panic and questioning way. "At this end?" he repeated. "Yeah, the cube is a doorway to the other end of space, right? Doors open from both sides."

The Doctor could be seen tapping down on his keyboard. "Not yet." The Tesseract suddenly gave out a mild explosion near Clint and the Director. Then another one, bigger then the other, big enough to make the entire facility shake, the women in a fighting suit saw dust falling from the ceiling and the man in suit felt the shake.

The first and second years all jumped in surprise while only some from the older years did the same.

The Tesseract flared and glow even more than what it was doing before. It builds up the energy inside it into a beam, which it shots from the cone-like thing, that is built into the circle pedestal thing.

When the Tesseract built up all the energy it needed it fired into a vortex, that opens up into a portal. A black hole was seen on the other side, the darkness of space with billions of stars.

The portal collapses in on itself, making a gust of wind with blue energy fill up and cloud the room, blinding everyone on the way, temporarily. The blue cloud energy forms into a cloud up in the ceiling.

"Wh-What is happening?" someone asked the group, but said group said nothing. All of them huddled closer to where Loki was sitting, giving him silent support. Thor laid his hand on his brother's shoulder.

It was quiet, to quiet. The guards hold their guns up and aims at where the portal once was, while slowly approching it, seeing a man kneeling down on the platform, but now standing up in a slowmotion with a scepter in his right hand.

Everyone in the hall gazed at Loki, fearfully. The ones that where sitting near him moved as far away they could, the Avengers and Peter glared at anyone that met their eyes, none of them liked the way the people in the Great Hall where gazing at him.

Loki on the felt a warm fuzzy feeling blooming in his stomach, he liked it.

Smoke was coming of off him, he looked up and he smirked in a mischievous and mad kind of manner. He raised his head up, the smirk never faltering. Loki gazed deep into the eyes of Clint, the Doctor and the Director.

"Looks like we have another mad man." A brown bushy haired girl that sat near Harry said in her usual matter-of-fact tone, Sasha and Natasha groaned just enough for their team to hear. They all chuckled.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 2980

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

140K 3.8K 57
When the Marauders were in school they made a friend who one day disappeared, only to be pronounced dead soon after. Years later, they get a letter t...
27.9K 641 13
There are rumors surrounding the Wizarding World - that 'He-Must-Not-Named' or 'You-Know-Who' had a child?, not just one but two? and who is the moth...
177K 4.9K 68
π•Ώπ–π–Š π•²π–Žπ–—π–‘ 𝖂𝖍𝖔.. π–œπ–π–†π–™? In which the Avengers finally find out about one of their members backstories. OR In which Doctor Strange brings t...
32.8K 785 16
The Red Room. Black Widows. Little Girls. Many girls have walked through come and gone through these walls. 1 in 20 survive. Maybe. They went from ps...