Surprise ~ MoRan SS[COMPLETED...

Autorstwa serialfreek_14

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y M O N A M I ! ! ! πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ¨πŸ°πŸ’πŸ°πŸ¨πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ Monu : what's so h... WiΔ™cej

A U T H O R ' S N O T E S
P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R - 1
C H A P T E R - 2
C H A P T E R - 4
C H A P T E R - 5
C H A P T E R - 6
C H A P T E R - 7
C H A P T E R - 8

C H A P T E R - 3

2.4K 140 72
Autorstwa serialfreek_14

Karan knocked and entered the room to find his Rani Sahiba under the duvet......

K : Rani Sahiba!!!

M : (Yeh Karan ki awaaz hain ya main hallucinate kar rahi hoon...)

Karan saw her not responding and went next to her and nudged her......

K : *softly* Rani Sahiba!!

Monami turned and opened her eyes to find him standing there smiling lightly..... She immediately got up and sat on the bed 🙄

M : Karan?? Tum? Yahan? Tum..... Yahan kya kar rahe ho?

K : kyun nahin aa sakta?

M : nahin aisa kuch nahin hain.....

K : tumne khana khaya?

M : h....aan....... kh.....aa..... Li.... Liya tha!

K : Do baatein

M : ✋

K : Pehli

M : ☝️

K : tum bewakoof ho

M : *absent-minded* okay

K : matlab tum maanti ho ki tum bewakoof ho!

M : huh.... Mera matlab wo.... Nahin tha......

K : anyways doosri baat

M : ✌️

K : tumhe jhoot bolna bilkul bhi nahin aata you are very bad at it......

M : *giving up* *scoffs* I know! *sad chuckle*

K : So ab yeh lo aur yeh breakfast khao!

M : Karan mujhe bilkul bhook nahin hain please!

K : dost bankar bol raha hu! Agar nahin manogi toh trainer banke bhi khila sakta hoon!

M : Karan!

K : Rani Sahiba!!

M : theek hain do! *She notices the two plates* karan..... Tum..... Tumne khana nahin khaya hain?

K : uh- wo haan tumhari wajah se!
Ab agar tum khaogi toh hi main kha paunga!
Varna main bhuka rehne ko bhi tayaar hoon!

M : uski koi zaroorat nahin hain main kha rahi hoon! Tum bhi kha lo!

K : great then yeh lo *hands her the plate* aur isse khao.....

M : thanks

Monami was not eating but was just pushing her spoon 🥄 all over the plate,
Karan noticed it and held her hand, to which she stopped and looked up with widened eyes!!

K : khana khane keliye hota hain Rani Sahiba, khelne ke liye nahin!

M : uh- woh.....

K : uh- woh kya?

He lifted her hands along with the spoon and kept it near her mouth

K : chalo muh kholo aur khao!

M : Karan- main khaa lungi......

K : haan pata hain tum khalogi, dikh raha tha kaise khaa rahi thi tum!

M : Karan main-

She couldn't complete as he had filled her mouth with spoonful of food!

It continued for the next 3 times then Monami quietly took the spoon and started eating! Karan smiled!

K : now that's like my good girl.....

M : huh!

K : I....... mean........ uh- since your my cadet so waise my girl.....

Karan turned his head in embarrassment and mentally scolded and cursed himself for his stupidity! Whereas Monami blushed and looked down while continuing to eat her breakfast!

They had their breakfast and then Monami got up to keep her plate on the table after which she turned back and simultaneously Karan got up and they banged into each other!

Due to this sudden force Karan couldn't balance himself and he fell on the bed and trying to grip himself he wrapped his arms onto Monami's waist and pulled her in as well and she was too shocked to react!!

They landed on the bed with Monami on top of Karan! Monami was Staring into his eyes with the same piercing gaze and intensity as his eyes were showing!!!!

The window flung open and cold breeze flew in pushing Monami's hair strands all over her face
The hairs disturbed her eyes and she tried blowing them off her......
Karan noticed it and signed her to stop doing so!
He brushed his fingers over her face and she closed her eyes and shivered under his touch!!
He noticed it but thought she was shivering due to the cold-wind blowing from the window!!!!

He tucked her hair strands and she opened her eyes and looked at him staring back at her with an unknown feeling in his eyes!!

M : *in mind* (Gosh his stare is intoxicating!!
Anyone could get drowned in this stare!!)

K : are you okay? *Deep Voice*

M : ye....s.......

His breath was fanning all over her face when he was talking and she clearly was flushed!!
She tried to hide it but she couldn't!!!!

Karan got up while helping Monami stand!

K : Main chalta hoon!

M : ya.... Yes

Karan left from there smiling at what had just happened!!

K : *in mind*(main janta hoon Rani Sahiba tum udaas ho but wait till I change that frown to a smile)

The rest of the day went just like that with Monami reminicising all the moments that happened today and sighed down to read her book....

While Monami was remembering all her moments and reading her book she received a text message from the bank
*********************************************
Dear customer
Your account A/C XXXXXXXXXXXX4985 has been debited with ₹20,000
Please enter details to check Lcu.ngl@IBDbank.com
*********************************************
She remembered all that her father had told her and she started tearing up again!!!!
Then suddenly out of no where Sanju came to the room and Monami immediately wiped her tears......  When she enquired Sanju asked Monami to accompany her for shopping!
Monami was shocked as it was Sanju who was asking her!! That too for shopping! She agreed and they got ready and left.....

They went on Sanju's bike and rode like it was their day out!!
The ride soothed her mood down and she enjoyed her ride and shopping time to her hearts content.....
Turns out Sanju was a really nice partner to go for a shopping trip!!!
Firstly she had amazing sense of humor and secondly she had a bike and thirdly she was someone who would keep you engaged with her fashion theories and jokes!!!

YES SHE DOES JOKE!!!!

M : *in mind* (Sid kya choice hain tera)

They even had street food for lunch!!!

It had been so long since she had eaten street food, the last time was on her 11th birthday with her mom
The last time ever and after that incident she never had the courage to do and eat whatever she did with her mumma, But now since Sanju didn't know that and had forced her she ate it and it brought tears to her eyes......

She closed her eyes and remembered how her mom used to take her out on the bike to the Pani Puri stand and have a pani puri competition which ofcourse her mumma used to purposely lose and make her win......

After pani puri they used to go to her favourite ice cream parlour and eat the special sundae.....

And even today for a wonder Sanju took her to an ice-cream parlour and they both had sundae's.........

After this they went back to the academy on the bike....

After reaching the academy Monami's mood was amazing it was as if she was not sad at all......

M : thank you so much Sanju

S : tu kahe ke laane humse shukriya kar raho hain....... Shukriya toh humko karno hain tujhse ke tu humao laane hamare saath kharidari karne hamare saath aayi.....

M : *smiles* mujhe accha laga tumhare saath time spend karne ko 😁

S : hame bhi.....

M : Chalo room mein chalte hain.......

S : ha-

Ustad ji came in

Us ji : Sanjana Madam woh Karan sirji aapko bula rahe hai

S : ji Ustad ji aap jaiye hum aato hain.....

Ustad ji left.....

S : uh- Monami-

M : Tum chalo mein room mein chali jaungi

Monami walked into the room and kept the bags on her bed she took her nightdress and headed towards the washroom, she changed and got into her room she sat down on the bed to continue reading her book when someone knocked on the door......

When she walked up to it to open it but before she could they slid a paper, she picked it up and read:

Chal yaad karein unn lamhon ko
Jab khulkar hasti thi tum
Chal saath mein banaye naye lamhein
Jisme saath ho hum tum

M : ajeeb hain yeh poetry mujhe kon bhej raha hain......

They door knocked again and another chit slipped in......

Confused mat hona ki shayari kiski hain
Jisne bhi kaha hain dil se kaha hain
Padne ke baad darwaza kholo
Shayad mil jaye kuch khaas kuch anmol......

M : kya anmol?
She opened the door to find no one she was about to close it when she noticed a box she lifted it and came in closing the door.....

She sat on the bed and unwrapped the packaging, she opened the box and three-four balloons flew out......

She chuckled at this and looked into the box......

Her eyes teared up - she found her mom's black book!!!

The black book where her mom used to store all her memorable moments and memories,
She kept it aside and looked in to find another box with a note and a beautiful satin green gown!!!

Pehen ke dekho mujhe pata hain tum acchi dikhogi.....
Academy ke training area mein adhe ghante mein aajana......
Kuch khaas hain tumhare liye....

Monami looked at the dress in awe.... It was a beautiful satin gown, simple and elegant, it had a V neck and spaghetti straps, it had a slit from near the knee...... She also found green pumps and a small pendant necklace and a bracelet.......

She knew someone from the academy was behind all this but she wondered who...... She got ready and started walking towards the academy's training area.......

*************

Lo ji hogaya!!

I know I know 😄 aap sab bohot naraz hain mujhse par main kya hi karti, mumma papa ne abrupt plan bana liya dadi ke ghar jaane ka aur mere paas bet hi nahin tha.....

Isiliye Naa likh payi, na update kar payi.....

So dher saari sorry!! Apne iss lazy author ko maafi de do!!

Happy New Year 2022 everyone!!!!
Stay blessed!!

Word Count :- 1660
Target Votes :- 50+

Abse promise mein regular updates dene ki koshish zaroor karungi

So I hope aapko yeh chapter pasand aaya ho!

Till the next chapter 📖
Buh-bye 👋👋

Lots of love 💗💗💗
serialfreek_14

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

53.5K 2.3K 30
Hey guys!! This is my first time writing experience... but is surely going to be fun for you you read... This is an improvised version of Ziddi Dil M...
21.8K 1K 16
Here I will be posting one shots or short stories on zdmn
13.4K 1.1K 11
A NEW MORAN STORY!πŸ’«β£οΈ πŸ’•My try on a slightly different version of Dil Diyaan Gallan, a show that is airing on SAB TV and resides in hearts of many a...
18.1K 949 16
OS/TS/SS Collection of Moran.. STORY RANKINGS #1 in monamimahajan #2 in karnami #3 in commando #4 in saf #5 in karan shergill, sidran and ziddidilm...