I am Gay....

Sueholic8888 द्वारा

When a famous accomplished entrepreneur and producer finally found what life and love is actually all about... अधिक

Book Series
2 Fresh Bread
3 Neapolitan Cake
4 White Chocolate Mocha
5 Cookies and Cream
6 Cafe Americano
7 Pudding
9 S'mores
10 Fruitcake
11 Éclair
12 Crème brûlée
13 Egg Pie
14 Black Coffee
15 Chocolate Mousse
16 Strawberry Cheesecake
17 Coffee Crumble
18 Tarts
19 Brownies
20 Croissant
21 Vanilla Sweet Cream Coffee Cake
22 Swirl
23 Mooncake
24 Brazo de Mercedes
25 DIY Holiday Treat Cookies
26 Creamy Leche Flan
27 Coffee Jelly
28 Croissant
29 Choco Butternut

8 Revel Bars

38 4 2
Sueholic8888 द्वारा

I saw tears trickle her cheeks. I wanted to wipe them off. I wanted to hold her. I wanted to kiss the pain away. I suddenly caught myself, looked away and slapped my face.

"What the hell is happening to you Yoong-gi? Since when did you start caring for a woman? Much my more to a chubby, single mother, doesn't have any fashion sense, who doesn't seem to have a dream nor does she know where she is heading her life to and who is years older than you. She's like your older sister for crying out loud!"

I paced the room "Okay, I know i'm being too harsh and too judgemental here. This social-butterfly-women-diet thing of Jin is really making me crazy."

I took out the phone Jin gave me and scrolled IG, trying to distract myself. I checked profiles of women whom I know follows and comments on my posts. "I'll definitely call some of them once I get back." I promised.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.8K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
247K 8.6K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
184 30 10
'I have to show you something' He said 'What is it?' She asked 'This,' He muttered before pulling her closer to him connecting their lips as he close...
1.4K 86 28
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...