Seven deadly sins

Par verosemary0802

Mara is one of the seven deadly sins and ventures to New Orleans in search of something that was stolen from... Plus

Mara
Girls night out
Meeting
Sway
Information
Sins
Past
Egyptian goddess
Sins
Saved Or Not
Imagination
Awakening
Retribution
Savior

Hayley

5.4K 122 24
Par verosemary0802

Mara though deeply about the supernatural creatures that knew of her existence, it was incredibly troubling.

However she would not let this detail intercept her main objective, nor would she let any relationships get in the way.

As she continued to walk through New Orleans practically invisible in the crowd of tourists and people who had been compelled to forget they had been fed on by vampires the night before, she was a sensation of power however when it was just her and the man in a suit who was hundreds of feet away from her but still stood out the most to her.

Mara quickly took a change of course and a gust of wind shot through her hair letting it sway in the wind at the sharp turn she took.

Meanwhile, Elijah was not aware of the woman mere blocks away from him. He was thinking about his current predicament with Marcel and Klaus as well as Hayley.

This woman was a threat to Hayley's safety, if she was after Klaus she may use this baby to get to him if she discovered that he was unkillable.

He could not however, shake this feeling he had about the woman, the feeling he had when in her presence.

The mysterious and elusiveness of this Mara figure was drawing his thoughts to her and the role she played in this ordeal.

Mara sensed the man closer and quickly changed paths once again, there were tons of people around and she was trying to avoid the trouble of erasing all of their memories and disappearing randomly just to avoid a vampire in a tuxedo.

Elijah continued to walk down the busy streets of New Orleans when out of the corner of his eye he saw the back of a head with long black hair.

He quickly turned this head but she wasn't there, she managed to escape once again somehow.

————————————————————————

Mara searched New Orleans from head to toe and still hadn't managed to find her wings, they were of great importance to her and she couldn't shake the feeling that something bigger was coming to pass.

So as she wandered the dark night of New Orleans through back alleyways and following leads only to find an empty pit of disappointment.

When walking she heard the sound of a distressed woman and was there observing from behind a wall working a second.

Three vampires were attacking a woman who Mara immediately knew was pregnant they bared their fangs.

The woman attempted to fight back, she looked like she wasn't even 18 yet.

Mara was in front of the woman within a second and made the vampire pass out, only for one of them to quickly speed towards the woman who Mara stood in front of.

Mara grabbed the woman by the waist and pulled her close to her, simultaneously dodging the other vampire who sped at the woman from behind and was quickly unconscious on the ground.

The vampire that remained standing in front of Mara and the woman who looked at her and at the unconscious vampires.

The vampire sped towards Mara but it was a diversion and he quickly attempted to grab the woman Mara was protecting.

However, with a small shove to his chest he was sent onto the ground with incredible force and knocked unconscious.

The woman turned her head to Mara quickly, as she released the woman who she found out was Hayley through her thoughts now that she had finished fighting.

"How did you.." Hayley asked taken aback by the woman's actions and vast displays of strength.

"Are you alright?" Mara asked her, not answering her previous question.

"Thank you for saving me, I'm Hayley." Hayley introduced herself though Mara already knew her name.

Hayley went to put her hand on Maras shoulder as she was speaking to her but Mara took a step forward.

"Are you currently experiencing any displeasure or negative changes in your overall well-being, Hayley." Mara asked her once more.

Hayley just stood for a moment not knowing what to say, the wind was knocked out of her chest by the woman in front of her.

"I'm alright, thanks to you. Not to mention you saved my child." Hayley said looked down at her stomach briefly before flickering her gaze back up to the woman in front of her.

"Then I will be 'taking my leave' as people say in this era." Mara said starting to walk away from Hayley.

Hayley blinked and started to talk, "But this doesn't make any sense how could you just..." Hayley stopped talking when I'm the blink of an eye the woman in front of her was gone.

Hayley looking around her frantically, staring down at the bodies of the vampires.

Thinking back to the woman who had just saved her life and her incredible power.

————————————————————————

Hayley stumbled into the Mikaelson home still
in shock from the ordeal with the vampires and the mysterious woman.

She quickly walked through the house and burst into the room that Klaus and Elijah were talking in.

"You will not believe what just happened to me." Hayley said to them out of breath.

"Hayley." Elijah said worriedly and rushed over to her. "What happened?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"Vampires, they attacked me, and a woman just showed up and knocked two of them out without even trying, and then she just barely touched the last vampire and he flew into the ground and he was just.. lying there unconscious." Hayley said in ragged breaths as Klaus quickly made his way over to them.

"What did she look like." Klaus said, more of a demand than a question.

"She had long black hair, she was tall, she had green eyes but I really only saw a part of her face for a second. And she just appeared out of thin air." Hayley said describing the woman, recalling the memory of the earlier encounter.

Elijah and Klaus looked at each other, an understanding in their eyes of what was going on.

"Mara." Klaus said in a deep tone, deep in thought.

"Wait this is the woman who you're worried is gonna hurt me?" Hayley asked.

"Yes, she has showed vast displays of strength and has been attacking Marcels men." Elijah explained to Hayley.

"Well she protected me from his guys, and given my first impression of them, I'm pretty sure it was deserved." Hayley retorted, which earned an unamused look from Klaus.

"Well if she can kill you and endanger my child then that is clearly going to arise some worry." Klaus said sarcastically, annoyance clear in his tone.

"We need to find her immediately, we cannot keep dancing around trying to figure out her intentions." Elijah said.

————————————————————————

Sophie sat in a chair across from Elijah with Klaus in a chair on her right.

"Mara, does the name ring a bell." Klaus asked.

"No, it doesn't, I've never even heard that name before so why did you take me from my job?" Sophie asked.

"A woman named Mara has been attacking Marcels men and ransacking warehouses, she has also displayed superhuman abilities however no one has gotten close enough to her to figure out what she is." Elijah gave Sophie a run down.

"And you thought that a woman who's taking down Marcels army of witch killing vampires would make me angry?" Sophie scoffed and sat back in her chair.

"Well if you don't help us we may need to renegotiate the terms of our deal." Klaus said with a smirk.

Sophie looked at him anxiously and sighed, "I could do a locator spell if you have any personal items of hers." Sophie said.

"We don't have any personal items because she has managed to evade us every single time we have gotten close to her." Klaus said angrily with irritation dripping from his voice.

"Well then I don't know what you expect me to do, I haven't even met her before. So I can't even use her energy." Sophie said.

"But..."

"But what, Sophie." Elijah asked staring directly at the witch.

"If you can lead me to something that's been affected by her power then I can probably assess the extreme of it." Sophie said looking up at Elijah and flickering her gaze over to Klaus.

"Well that's easy she's knocked out half of Marcels army already." Klaus said extending both of his hands and clasping them together again.

"It's best if you also have something that was physically affected by her." Sophie said looking at the two men.

"She physically fought with one of Marcels men when he came for Hayley so we can get his body, Niklaus hasn't disposed of the body yet." Elijah agreed with a glance to Klaus who was sitting with a glass of bourbon in hand.

"That will do." Sophie said with a nod of her head.

————————————————————————

The three of them walked to the body of a dead vampire, Sophie walking up to the body and slowly moving her hand to the incredibly bruising that ran along his body.

She started to chant under her breath in a harsh whisper.

Mara felt a witch trying to sense her and immediately wiped any traces of her magic or strength.

Sophie felt an incredible presence that almost knocked her unconscious before it almost immediately disappeared.

A gasp left her lips as she fumbled backwards slightly. "I-I've never felt power like that." Sophie said looking at the mans body before looking back at both Klaus and Elijah.

"Well what was this power from, what creature is this Mara?" Klaus asked, persistent clear in his voice as he took a step forward.

"I don't know it all disappeared almost immediately, but for the brief moment that I could feel that power it was colossal, it was easily stronger than 100 witches." Sophie said looking at Klaus with a gulp as she breathed shakily.

Klaus' mouth parted slightly but no words came from it, Elijah looked at Sophie shocked by the words that left her mouth.

"You mean to tell me that this woman is stronger than 100 witches?" Elijah asked.

"Yes, and compared to your power.. she's stronger." Sophie said looking back and forth between the two men.

"This woman is stronger than an original, that's not possible." Klaus said angrily.

"It's the truth, and we need to make her an ally before she becomes an enemy." Sophie said.

"What is she?" Elijah asked with a deep breath.

"Something I've never felt before, she's not a witch... but she was. I don't know, she's not a werewolf, she's not a vampire, and definitely not human." Sophie said with a gulp.

"Well how are we even supposed to gain her trust if we can't find her?" Klaus said.

"You've encountered her many times, but Elijah's probably the one who should confront her, he should be able to strike a deal if anyone can negotiate with her." Sophie replied moving her hand towards Elijah, who's thoughts were running ramped with images of the features of the woman.

"Well brother, it's time you bring your negotiating skills to the table." Klaus said with a look to his brother.

————————————————————————

I hope you guys enjoyed this!
I spent quite a bit of time on this, I know it seems like I'm dragging out the whole wings thing, but I'm just trying to figure out an alternative reason for her to stay.
Because if Mara finds the wings then there's really no reason for her to stay, so I need to form more personal relationships that could convince her to stay.

BTW THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR THE ENCOURAGING COMMENTS I APPRECIATE THEM SO MUCH AND IF YOU'RE READING AND ENJOY THE STORY OR WANT TO MAKE A COMMENT PLEASE DO IT ENCOURAGES ME SO MUCH TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE ENJOY MY WRITING.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2K 16 10
The Mikaelson's and Sommer are on a wild ride when The Hollow comes for them. While Sommer has her inner demons to worry about, what will they do to...
1.7M 63.9K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...
1.5K 31 10
Sarah Mikaelson and her family, the Original Vampires find themselves in chaos and destruction when they make their return to the city they once resi...
87.2K 2.8K 91
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚�...