APRICOTS

By speedwagon_

A male try's and overcome trauma with the help of a ginger as they slowly die from radiation. Big L fr | chi... More

TWO
THREE

ONE

100 5 1
By speedwagon_

     ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

                   ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

             " . . . . My dearest, Ajax."
﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀

-

"Beans."

"Don't go far."

[m.name] stoped walking his boots making a small crunch noise while making contact with the broken concrete belonging to the abandoned roads. He stood there staring up front watching every movement the large red Siberian husky was making. The dog jumped around with its hind legs trying to somewhat cheer up its owner.

It's owner being the [h.color] haired male, it continued to run around in circles and jump grabbing sticks. It also started to quickly dig holes and move dirt with its snout.  "Remember we are out here because we need to find food, canned food or we hunt or check the harvest." The male sighed.

The dogs ears stood up even taller while her owner shouted, wagging her tail while quickly moving closer to him. Beans was quick to sit next to him, she saw as the male was lost in thought and thinking about what to do about dinner. "I should really try and breed animals so we don't have to hunt, but That would be obvious throw off of our location."

He thought out loud producing a soft humming noise. "Maybe underground? In a secure place where. . . Where" the dog barked catching [m.name]s attention as he looked back down at her. "should we watch the documentary again when we get back home?" He asked the husky earning a small grumble from her.

"That is the only movie we have." He chucked softly his hands gripped the weapon on his hands and his eyes scanned the area in front of him. The abandoned and mishandled buildings the broken and rusted cars, everything was lost.

Everything was abandoned and left behind, only for [m.name] and beans to use. [m.name] really didn't know much for what these buildings where used for, or what purpose there was to building them. He also didn't know why the floor was concrete or why these are here. What was their purpose

Even though he was still alive while things were running he couldn't quite remember why these things were so commonly used. He blinked feeling the sun hit his face, it was about mid day. The sun was at its highest point for today.

Walking forward and heading towards his next destination his storage. His storage was the place where he kept rations and weapons stored for emergency. He kept them hidden in case someone would want to steal them or use them.

Of course he's smart and locked it up like four times. He had a lot of things but what he really wanted no one to touch where some books and notebooks that he has been using to study and read. He really couldn't finish middle school with what happened that day. The day the world practically stoped.

He wished he would have finished school because all of this was unnecessarily hard from him at first, he really didn't know how to read but thankfully he was a quick learner. He had stacks of text books mostly textbooks regarding quantum science and math. He really doesn't know what grade level these text books were meant for but he understood the concept of them.

Right now if things wouldn't have happened he would be graduating this year or have graduated last year. He really couldn't remember his memory was blurry.

What happened he couldn't quite put the pieces together, he was sure that it was some war of something but he met a traveler and the traveler said that it wasn't that. So what did happened back in those years? He always wondered that.

Beans grunted catching the males attention as she wagged her tail seeing that she had brought his attention to her. She patted her paw on the ground and motioned her snout to the side. He looked over to where she was looking and saw a a small Turkey.

You don't really see much turkeys around here, they were pretty rare and their meat is good. A soft smile formed his lips while he leaned down and chuckled softly scratching the back of their huskers ears. "Good girl, remember the drill only immobilize it."

He stoped scratching and clicked his tongue the husky quickly but silently jogged towers it. The front of her body closer to the floor as she got closer. [m.name] had showed and made beans from a young age learn all of this.

He found her very young, her mother was shot and the puppy was all alone desperately clinging to life. He adopted her and now they are a small family, what he needed. It seems like he didn't have the need to go the storage now, he could cook the turkey once the husky had successfully been immobilized.

Gently he placed the strap around his body that held the rifle, looking tiredly at the dog who was now dragging a screaming turkey. He smiled at the dog.

"Good girl!" He exclaimed.

While being entertained with the dog there was a gunshot alerting [m.name] zipping his lips letting no sound from them. The husky had her tail tucked in between her legs as she moved under the crouched male laying on the floor. Gunshots were not commonly Used. They give off locations but only for emergencies.

He grabbed the Turkey and looked around going inside the nearest abandoned building beans tailing behind him quickly. He himself grabbed his own rifle ready for combate if necessary. The glass under his combat boots crunched as he slowly moved deeper inside the building.

Grabbing the Turkey as beans leaped in front of him smelling the area. It was dark and unorganized, blood splattered all over the walls as well as for some  bones here and there. He scanned the area seeing a stairway leading upwards.

The smell was foul, he really couldn't support it. The best option was to go to the roof and check what caused the gunshot. Humming he quickly jogged to the stair way putting his hand on the railing. Quickly moving himself upward.

It was about four floors and there had been two more gunshots, unusual for him due to this area being alone and highly dangerous. [m.name] was the reason it was dangerous, having traps glazing all over the abandoned city.

Not many wanted to deal with him, best they stay away [m.name] think twice before putting a bullet inside someone's skull. From experience he was not afraid to kill, he had killed many who tried to challenge him and get onto his grounds.

Once reaching the top he charged his weapon and crouched down. He looked at the husky and motioned her to lay down, she did as told and whimpered. "Don't worry I'm sure it's nothing." He reassured her.  Crouched down he swiftly moved the the edge using the rifles scope to look around the area.

He saw nothing unusual until a bullet flew past him. He softly blinked unfazed now being able to locate the person. They were across in the building parallel of the one he was in. He moved his home towards the person and quickly aimed for the weapon.

It was a male, yeah it was a male ginger hair and had the insignia of the fatui on the shoulder of his coat. The fatui being a organization that was well known for trying and reclute and claim land. Allow scums for [m.name]s liking, they now seemed to want to bother him.

Quickly he pulled the trigger not aiming for the persons head but for their hand. From the scope of his weapon he could see the males hand get pierced by the metal object as blood gushed and splattered around him. His now white coat having crimson red droplets.

He head the male scream  agonizing from the new wound on his hand. [m.name] hummed and stood up still having the weapon pointing at the other person. "What do you want?" He asked loud enough for the other person to understand him.

"God! You didn't have to shoot me!"

"You were the one aiming for my head, by luck the one trying to kill me has such a aim." He teased seeing the ginger instantly look up and at him with furious eyes. "Who said I have bad aim! I wasn't trying to aim at you! Of course not!" He exclaimed.

"Unlike you I have aim, I could easy blow your head off now. . . What's your business?" He asked.

"What's the fatui doing here?" He asked once more.

The ginger groaned. "The fatui want to sign a treaty you lend us some of your land and we provide goods for you and your people." He said. [m.name] was caught off guard hearing the words 'people'. He scuffed and intended his body. "People? I have no people I prefer a calm and silent environment."

"What! No way! Each week tons of soldiers come injured trying to step foot here!"

"Okay? And?"

"That's the thing! You can't be doing this alone! They are all hiding! I'm not stupid."  The ginger yelled back. "Sure do act a little mental."[m.name] scuffed back. "I head that!"

"Get our before I shoot you in the balls, this time I will aim right in the left ball sack if you don't get out of my damn city you bastard." [m.name] threatened. The ginger tensed and glared back, "no."

"I'm here to do this job, I'm not leaving until I have finished what I was asked for." [m.name] rolled his eyes pulling the trigger but nothing was head, was he out of bullets? Even so he kept glaring down at the ginger.

"Your hesitating! I saw it! You can't kill me!"

'Oh this little bastard. . .'

He sighed letting his rifle drop to the floor while turning around looking at the husky who was now wagging her tail.

"Hey!"

"Look at me! I'm talking to you!"

"I'm tired beans."

A small bark was her response, [m.name] softly chuckled. "Your right."

"Let's go home and cook that Turkey shall we."

;; BAHAHA

It's been a while since I actually started another story.

L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
677K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
354K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...