Her Selfless Love( Complete)

suzangill98 द्वारा

"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy g... अधिक

Ezra
Reed Estate
Characters
He is back?
You!
Depth and weakness
The dinner
The interview
The first beat
The Angel
The first hand embarrassment
Date?
The disaster
The deception
Unveiling
In his arms
To loose control
What the hell happened?
The bruises
In defence
The Secret
Strangers?
Lost Cookies
Reluctant?
Move on
The proposed
The gentleman
The bad experience
Private what?
The jet lag
Lost and found
His beasts
Calling Trouble
The escape
The Loss
The truth
Enraged and engaged ?
The Kiss of fire
The proclaimation
Compulsion
The Preparations
The Wedding
Searching hearts
Ignorance
The shattering
The accident
Her audacity
The distance and disaster
Deception or truth?
The Realisation
A new leaf
The Lost one
Puppy Trouble
The Resemblance
The hidden enemy
Challenging monsters
The Decision
Just a memory?
The bloodshed
Her Family?
The Will to move on
The surprise
His Fascades
The Promise
In her Shadows
Curtain of truth
Authors note
The Wedding
Deception
The heartbreak
The game
Moving on
The broken Promise
Shattering Sanity
The lost friend
Epilogue
Epilogue ( Final)

The beginning

54.3K 2.5K 429
suzangill98 द्वारा

               15 years Ago

I was leaning against a tree bark. Staring at the brown eyed girl playing with my brother's.

The pink dress highlighting the pink hue on her cheeks. Making her look like the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

"Neil please! That's mine!"

She says trying to get back the princess crown to only have Neil to chuckle.

"Oh come on princess! I know you are a princess, but can't we atleast borrow your crown?"

Ben joins Neil. Urging her.

"Yes cupcake. We really adore your crown. Won't you share it with us?"

They both say , while winking at each other. To only have Ezra to lower her eyes, her hands dropping.

"Fine. You...you can keep it."

I felt something hit my chest. When she said that. Anyone can guess that they were deliberately troubling her.

Except for her.

So innocent...so cute.

I stop myself from saying that word but I couldn't. She was really something.

Like an angel.

So damn pure.

Folding her hands in front of her and looking down. She shrugs her shoulders. Speaking in a whisper.

"Also...I am not a real princess anyways..."

Neil and Ben feel bad for their childish play. To only have Neil to place the crown back on her head.

"A princess is not the one who owns a kingdom Ezra....a princess is the one who rules everyone's heart"

She looks up at him with those big brown eyes to have him nod. While Ben places his hand on her head, speaking next.

"And you Ezra...you rule all of our hearts."
.
.
.
"You are our princess"

"Really?"

She asks. To have both of them nod. And she cries in happiness.

Making a small smile to come on my lips.

However their happy moment is interrupted by a boy, who I saw in her class.

The way he looks at Ezra, not settling well with me.

He didn't had good intentions for her, I can tell.

"Princess huh? Who are you two fooling?"

"She is just a maid's daughter! A low class girl!"

Ben and Neil immediately get up in her defence. To have Ben approach the boy.

"John! Mind your tongue! I dare you to say it again!'

But the boy, he smirks looking at Ezra. An evil glint in his eyes as he continues.

"Oh come on Ben. Why don't you admit that she is just a charity case who you feel pity for?"

"I am surprised you celebrate her birthday with so much grandeur when the poor girl wasn't even born today."

"Jo-"

Neil tries to stop him. But it was too late. The boy already blurted out the truth.

"She was picked up from a garbage bin, wasn't she? Isn't today the same day?"

"Some really great birth date to have."

Ezra's eyes remain fixed on the boys evil ones as he smirks in victory. He has done it. A tear leaves Ezra's eyes as the crown drops from her hand.

The truth hitting like million needless hitting past her chest.

Neil and Ben get on top of the boy. Hitting him. But the damage had already been done.

The truth was out now.

The truth of her being an Orphan.

The truth of her real parents leaving her to die in a bin.

"No...no...this... can't be true..my mamma...she..."

Unable to control herself, I see her runs from the scene.

Ben and Neil were oblivious to notice, blinded in rage, to kill the boy.

I see her running towards the back of the park, where there is a big pond.

And I place my hands in my pockets to sigh.

I guess it leaves just me.

I will have to follow her.

I can't leave her alone.
Who knows, what this stupid girl would do otherwise.

Half an hour past and I continue to hear her sob, looking at her from behind the shadows. Her back towards me as she looked into the pond, sitting beside it while hugging her knees.

"Why....why will mamma lie..."

"No...mamma loves me...I am my Mamma's Ezra..."
.
.
.

"She is my mom...she...she loves me..."

I was tired of hearing her repeating the same line again and again. Of course Aunt May loves her, why is she even questioning it?

Her being an adopted doesn't change anything.

But who will explain this fool.

It was going dark.And thankfully she decided to get up and head back home.

Following her behind, maintaining my distance.

I see her enter our house and I felt relieved.

She will be safe now.

However I wasn't done yet.  I felt something burning up in my chest. The image of that boy trying to hurt Ezra. Not ready to leave my mind.

I wanted to break something.

And I knew what it was.

Placing on my hood. I walk down the street for half a kilometre. To only stop in front of a house.

This was it.

That boy's house.

I found him talking to someone on a phone  in his rooms window. And I sneak in , through the open window behind.

Entering his room, I stand behind him.

"Oh man! You should have seen the girls face! She was literally crying!"

.
.
"Served the bitch right for rejecting me. She acts as if she is some princess....when she is just a poor girl "
.
.

"But no doubt got to admit man, despite her crying she was looking so beautiful!"

"If it wasn't for those Reed brother protecting her? I would have totally loved to kiss-"

I slam the door shut behind me. Making him stop to turn around to look at me.

I see Ben and Neil did managed to leave few cuts and bruises on his face. But they were not enough. Nothing near to what zi plan to give him.

"Who...who..are you?"

The boy asks in fear and I crack my knuckles. Feeling the thrill to ease myself.

"It doesn't matter"

"You should ask me instead. What's going to happen to you?"

He blinks in disbelief, the phone dropping from his hands. As I take a step closer.

"Stop what are y- "

His last words on the phone to his friend repeat in my mind making me see red. And without a thought, I leap on him.

Pinning him under me on the floor.

He thrashes, but I refuse to let him go. My hands clenched in fists,as I land the first punch on his jaw to make blood drop from his lips

"You will kiss her huh? You will kiss what's mine with your filthy lips! "

"You bastar*!"

The boy doesn't get to speak anything. Too shocked to do or say anything. As Aaron continues to hit him.

Without any mercy.

He was young, very young for this violence. But the more blood smeared on his knuckles, the more content he felt.

"You will touch her?You will touch my Ezra! !!!"

"No.. please..."

He begs, pleads. But no use. I saw nothing except those crying face of Ezra. And my blows didn't stop.

Unless I felt the boy not responding.

And I still.

Why...why.. isn't he moving? I saw his bloody face and my bloody hands and I suddenly felt sick.

Moving back from his limp body in fear.

Is ..is he dead?Did I kill him?

"H..hey! Get up!"

I nudge his arm with my foot. To get no response. And I felt afraid.

Afraid of what I have done, afraid of my blinded rage.

What..what will mom say if she comes to know? No...I....

Moving back I almost stumble on the floor. To fall down. The bloody face of the boy haunting me. No! He can't die!

Gulping, I look around to find myself alone.

No one knows...I should run...I should go away.

And that's what I did.

I ran away from there, feeling afraid of one thing that I never thought anyone could be ever afraid of.

Myself.

                  ....

              Ezra's pov

"Aggghh! Come on!"

I scream in irritation.Looking at the laptop screen. Waiting for the gps to work.

It has to work! It has to!

I have no other choice. The ball rotates on the screen, showing it was loading and I keep my fingers crossed.

Aaron's face flashes in front of my eyes.

And the determination to find the lost laptop, only burns stronger. I have lost it due to my negligence and no matter what I will find it.

I can't let Aaron's business suffer because of me.

"Found!"

The Laptop pings and a broad smile covers my lips.

Yes!

I did it! Looking closer, I found the location to be few kilometres from here at the outskirts of the city. And hope rises in my chest.

It has to be right.

Without wasting a second. I pick up my bag and jacket. I thought of asking others for help, but I know if they come to know, they won't let me go.

I have to do this alone.

I lost it and I was responsible for it. And now, I am going to correct my mistake.

With determination in my eyes, I get out of my room to only stare at Aaron's closed door.

I won't let your efforts go waste Aaron.

I will get it.

I promise.

...

Merry Christmas guys! May god bless you and give you all the happiness in this world.

❣️❣️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.7K 260 20
Starr wasn't impressed by his wealth or his ego,after her ex she just wanted to be left alone in the quiet life she'd grown used to. To everyone else...
29.1K 1.1K 38
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
768K 22.1K 65
He was her rock, her best friend, her first love. He became her worst nightmare, her tormentor, her captor She was his everything. His obsession. Th...
919K 54.8K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...