Mommy's Girl

By imeesupremacyy

a story about Imee Marcos and Katrina Manotoc Katrina is a fictional Character😚 More

The Only Girl
Divorced Parents
Mom's Baby
Lolo's Message
The Birthday Girl
Motherly Bond
To Busy for Me
The Other Girl

The Teenage Governor

1.6K 45 40
By imeesupremacyy

Katrina's Introduction

Hi, my name is Maria Katrina Imelda Marcos-Manotoc but you can call me Katrina I'm the daughter of Senator Imee Marcos and Philippine Golfer Tommy Manotoc I'm the only granddaughter of Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos, the only daughter of Imee and Tommy, the Only sister of Borgy, Michael and Matthew Manotoc and the only niece of BBM, Liza, Irene, Greggy and Aimee. my mom birthed me at the age of 53 years olds and They tell me I'm a big blessing cause I was a menopausal baby and I didn't have any complications in mental illness.

*Starting the story*

Imee's POV

Today I'm going to have a special interview sa CNN with Karen and I'm going to bring my daughter Katrina with me para makapag bond kami after the interview.

*At Katrina's Room*

Imee: Kat?

Katrina: Oh hi Mom, what's up?

Imee: Gusto mo bang sumama saken sa interview ko?

Katrina: Sure mom anything for you

Imee: Thanks nak *kisses Katrina's cheeks*

*At the CNN building*

Katrina: Mag aantay lang ako sayo dito ma.

Imee: sige2 babalik lang ako ah

Katrina: Okay

*During Imee's Interview*

Katrina to herself: Ang Ganda ng Mom ko🤩

Karen: Someone asked: Senator Imee Who or what is your stress reliever? And Why?

Imee: My Stress Reliever who'd be my daughter Katrina cause she's always there for me when I need her she's always glad to help me with everything. Pag uwi ko galing trabaho relax lang ako at may Katrina pa akong pwedeng ma hug dahil tapos na Lahat ng gawaing bahay she's a responsible girl that's what I love about her the most.

Katrina: Awww nakakamelt ng heart ❤️

FAST FORWARD TO ELECTION SEASON

Katrina's POV

Today I decided to run for governor in Ilocos Norte kasi I want to do something this year kasi it's been a boring year for me and I wanna try something new while I'm still young, I'm going to consult my mom if she's up to that Idea.

Katrina: Maaa

Imee: Oh?

Katrina: Uhm may gusto akong sabihin sayo

Imee: Ano?

Katrina: I'm going to uhm

Imee: I'm going to?

Katrina: I'm going to run for governor this year

Imee: Huy! Bakit?

Katrina: Wala lang I want to experience debates and elections

Imee: Katrina Minor kapa you can't even vote yet

Katrina: Maaa, please

Imee: Katrina

Katrina: Well sabi dun sa rules and regulations pwede daw tumakbo from the age of 12 mom kahit hinde pa botante ang candidate, please maa payagan mo na ako

Imee: Sige na nga pasalamat ka mahal kita

Katrina: Yey thanks ma!

Imee: Oh ano gusto mo bang tulongan ka namin ng tito bonget mo para sa campaign mo?

Katrina: I only need you and tito bonget to support me privately thats it.

Imee: Bakit?

Katrina: Ma I want to fight fairly without promotions from you guys dahil ma bamsagan ako na nag depend lang sa inyo ni tito.

Imee: sige2 pero are your kuyas helping with the campaign?

Katrina: Yes but only manong kuya Borgy and kuya Mike.

Imee: Bat hinde kasali kuya matt mo?

Katrina: Cause he was already the governor before I don't want you guys na naging governor or representative na tutulong sa akin para Wala na silang reason para e bash ako just because I come from a family of politicians.

Imee: Sino pabang tutulong sayo?

Katrina: Manong Kuya Borgy, Kuya Mike, Kuya Vinny, Kuya Simon, Kuya Luis, Kuya Alfonso, Ate Cara, Ate Jamie, Ate Xandra, Tita Liza, Tita Irene, and Tito Greggy.

Imee: Wow tutulong sila Alfonso na bihira lang yun nag papakita eh.

Katrina: Oo nga eh they said they would do anything for the only girl edi pinatulong ko sila.

Imee: ahaha ang kulit mo talaga, madami namang tutulong sayo eh.

Katrina: Yup and I'm already coming up with a lot of ideas for the campaign.

Imee: Can you tell me what your advocacy is?

Katrina: So my advocacy is helping the homeless and the hungry to decrease the poverty rate of our country.

Imee: I love it. So anong plano mong gawin?

Katrina: The family and some volunteers and I are going to the slums of Ilocos Norte and give them 1 month supply of groceries and we are going to give food to beggars.

Imee: and if you win as governor?

Katrina: I'm going to build homes for the homeless parang Camila homes pero only the homeless people get to live there.

Imee: and what else?

Katrina: I'm going to give them free education and proper jobs para provide sa family nila and hinde din sila mag depend on me palagi.

Imee: When are you going to start?

Katrina: Tomorrow first thing in the morning.

Imee: okay2 but can you give me your schedule and a printed copy of your advocacy? para mapakita ko sa tito bonget mo.

Katrina: sige I'll give it to you later.

Imee's POV

So my daughter is running for governor of Ilocos Norte and I'm scared and nervous for her at the same time kasi she's still a teenager pero I know she's going to do great when it comes to helping the Ilocos Norte.

*News*

Reporter: Atty Chel Diokno files for Ilocos Norte governor seat with a statement "Pag ako nanalo para gobernador sa Ilocos Norte katapusan na ng mga Marcos"

Atty Diokno: Pag may tatakbo na Marcos para gobernador ng Ilocos Norte pasaktan ko talaga ang damdamin nya para lose yung confidence that's the key to winning.

Reporter: Alam nyo hu ba na tatakbo ang anak ni Senator Imee Marcos na si Katrina Manotoc para governor din ng Ilocos Norte?

Atty Diokno: Sus ang bata2 pa yun madali lang yan talonin, No teenager can stop me from defeating the Marcoses.

*End*

Katrina: Yun lang?

Family: Anong Yun lang?

Katrina: Does he really think na hurting my feelings can affect my confidence?

Family: Anong pinagsasabi mo?

Katrina: I've been hurt and hated for a long time pero that is a minor thing hating on me cannot affect my confidence I am a Marcos Manotoc and the opponent is a big-mouthed man.

Family: AHAHHAA yung big-mouthed man talaga ang nag dala.

*The day of the Debate*

Everyone in the Family including Imee and BBM were at watching in the audience a lot of the loyalist came for Katrina.

Host: So we will start this debate from the Ilocos Norte Province Governor Candidates Atty. Chel Diokno and Katrina Marcos-Manotoc.

Host: Candidates can you please tell us who you are with today in English staring from Atty. Diokno.

Atty Diokno: So ngayon kasama ko ang aking asawa na si (ewan ko anong pangalan)at aking mga anak na sina (ewan ko din anong pangalan).

Host: Okay thank you Atty., Katrina?

Katrina: First of all Good day everyone, Today I am with my parents Imee and Tommy, My titas Irene and Liza, my titos Bongbong and Greggy, My cousins Sandro,Simon,Vincent,Alfonso,Luis, my cousin in law Xandra, my sister Inlaws Jamie and Cara and unexpectedly the loyalist are also here.

Host: Thank you Katrina, I have a question for all of you.

Host: Are you ready everyone?

Crowd: YES!

Host: Are you ready Atty. Diokno?

Atty. Diokno: Yes

Host: Are you ready Katrina?

Katrina: Of course

Host: We will have 3 rounds of Q&A, let us begin with the first round. The fist to answer would be Atty. Diokno

Host: This is from a media Question: If you could be anyone else besides yourself who would you be?

Atty.Diokno: Maspipiliin ko maging si Leni Robredo dahil gusto ko makita at maramdaman ang pagod nya sa pag handa ng mga ayuda during nung time nya sa pagiging VP.

Crowd: BOOOO LENI LUGAW!

Host: Thank you Atty. Diokno, Katrina If you could be anyone else besides yourself who would you be?

Katrina: I would want to be my mother just by imagining her being pregnant at 52 years old and giving birth at 53 in a normal labor procedure and just 1 month after giving birth she continued working to help the Ilocanos and also continue to provide for her 4 children.

Crowd: WOHHH KATRINA FOR GOVERNOR

Host: Okay thank you, Katrina, now it is time for our 2nd Round to begin.

Host: Atty. Diokno will still go first

Host: Atty.? Tell us about your biggest disappointment during this election season and how you bounced back from it.

Atty. Diokno: Ang disappointment ko ay ang mga Marcoses pag na rinig ko lang ang pangalan nila parang kumukolo ang dugo ko pero, hinde ko ito pinatagal at sinabi ko lang sa sarili ko na matatapos din ang mga Marcos pag ako ang nanalo sa pagiging Gobernador.

Crowd: YUCK! BOOO

Host: Katrina? Tell us about your biggest disappointment during this election season and how you bounced back from it.

Katrina: My biggest failure has been being too harsh on myself, I for the past few months of the campaign period I had breakdowns when no one was around I would cry and tell myself what a failure I was every time I heard anti-marcoses compare me to other teenagers but I overcame it by filling myself with great people such as my family and Our beloved Loyalist that are there to cheer for me and support me until I reach success.

Crowd: WOOHH!!

Irene to Imee: Ang galing pala ni Kat mag salita noh?

Imee to Irene: Learnt from the best.
Host: Thank you, Now heading on to the Last Round.

Host: Atty.Diokno? Do you think vote-buying should be Illegal or Legal?

Atty.Diokno: Para sa akin mas mabuti ang vote-buying dahil ito ay makaka increase ng influence ng kandidato at makaka promote din ito sa mga adbokasiya nya.

Crowd: WRONG!

Host: Okay, Katrina? Do you think vote-buying should be Illegal or Legal?

Katrina: I think vote-buying should be Illegal because I think the elections are not a competition between who is the welthier candidate but it is a competition of who is a  more respectful, approachable, and Responsible leader that would lead the philippines and the Filipino people to the great future.

Crowd: WOOHH!

Host: Thnk you candidates for your amazing answers. The Results will be in May 30.

*They all went home *

Katrina: FINALLY!

Imee: You did amazing Kat

Katrina: Thanks ma

Tommy: You were great kanina my princess

Katrina: Thanks Dad

Irene&Greggy: You did a great job kat

Katrina: Thanks Tita and Tito

BBM&Liza: Sus ang talino ng pamangkin namin

Katrina: Hehe Thank you Tito and Tita

Imelda: Ang talino naman ng Apo ko, Hreat job Apo you we are so proud of you.

Katrina: Hehe Thank you Lola

*MAY 30*

Host: And now welcome back to the Election now we are going to reveal the winners for this years election. Starting with Ilocos Norte Province.

Host: Governor Elect Candidates please come up to the stage. Atty. Chel Diokno and Katrina Marcos Manotoc.

Host: Atty. Chel Diokno had a total of 1,006,890 votes

Atty. Diokno: *sus ako na mananalo neto eh*

Host: While Katrina Marcos Manotoc has a total of 1,362,470 votes.

Katrina: *shocked*

Imee: *tears up*

Everyone:WOHHH nanalo si Katrina!!!

Host: Congratulations to Ilocos Nortes newest Governor, Gov. Maria Katrina Imelda Marcos Manotoc.

Everyone: WOOH! MARCOS MANOTOC

Host: Would you like to say something to everyone Gov?

Katrina: Uhm Yes, Hello everyone Good day fist of all I want to thank the Lord for giving me this wonderful blessing in my life, thank you so much to the ilocanos and ilocanas for trusting me with our province, thank you for supporting me and cheering for me during the campaign period until the election day, thank you to my family for being there for me in the hardships I faced.

Host: Thank you Gov. Katrina

Katrina: ahahaha kinikilig ako, I can't wait to see where this will go.

Katrina's POV

I feel overwhelmed by those people that loved and supported me and I'm excited to help Ilocos Norte.

Aurthor's Note:
I hope you like this new story❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 340 27
A CUTE LOVE STORY My imagination ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
24.8K 646 43
Just a typical love story that started on Instagram. Bebe's Lusher and Female reader. A story that started where a famous dancer and model met a cute...
69K 4.9K 92
A random story. Hope you enjoy!
37.5K 1.1K 32
[FINISHED] Story about Tommy and Shani, two people from different worlds...