The broken Promise will revea...

By idwhat2nameit

Everyone is alive! Even Shinchirou, Emma, Baji, Izana, Mikey- Nobody died. What a perfect future ^^. But- Som... More

Chapter 01 (-The time-)
It's all My fault.

Chapter 02 (-Where he was, Where No one was there with him-)

438 22 0
By idwhat2nameit

There was nothing but pain, as Takemichi saw Mikey still hitting him. The punches were non-stop, and At that moment the only thing that crossed his mind was, Mikey, 's still hitting him?  Because that was logical to think of a situation like this, wasn't it? 

He wanted to look up to his eyes, but all he could see were Empty eyes. His eyes looked as if there wasn't anything in the place where it should've been- as if some kid just drew a black circle with some crayons in there- as If there was nothing but a hole staring through him. 

The curly-blonde had lost count of how many times he had gotten hit, but by how dizzy he felt- he knew that it was much more than he could take. There was a ringing at the back of his head, and his head felt as if it had been stuffed with cotton. His Eyelids felt so heavy.

He knew, that there were others around them- watching them- watching Mikey as he landed hits over and over again, never letting him take a break. Takemichi wondered at that moment why no one was moving to stop Mikey? When he had tried to save all of them, putting his life on the line to just protect them and their futures... why was there no one beside him now?

His eyes drifted to the side, as he looked at everyone that stood there- frozen.

oh.

oh.

Even though it was Mikey who was on top of him, with every punch that blocked his vision- he changed to those that Takemichi failed.

 One second, Mikey faded away to Baji, before Hinata, Chifuyu, Emma, Izana, Draken... and so on. He felt his lips twitch, as he thought about how funny it was- that the person that he had wanted to save the most was going to kill him once again.

 Right- Takemichi was dying... again...He blinked slowly, and stared at the clearing grey sky.

.

.

.

''Takamichi, please save everyone.

 Save Hinata,

 Save Draken,

 Save Baji,

 Save Kazutora, 

Save Mikey,

 Save Souya,

 Save Mitsuya, 

Save Naoto, 

Toman's founding members are my treasure, Mikey and Toman, I'm leaving them in your hands...

 I leave Baji-san's and Toman's will to you, partner. I'll do all I can do 

It's over, all my life I have been suffering...Please... save me,

 Please take care of Mikey, okay?

 You are my pride... 

I leave the princess of Brahman to you,

Our crybaby hero,

 Takamichi, tell this to Mikey... I've done, all I can do... I'm dying. You saved me, so I'll gladly put my life on the line for you... Please take care of Mikey.

 Tell me, how would you like to die?"

.

.

.

The blue-eyed boy had been so tired lately, had felt empty and hopeless for the last couple of days-or maybe he had felt like that ever since Baji's death... 

He guessed that the only thing that had kept him going had been the promises that he had made in the last couple of years. Because there was nothing else to keep going for. 

No one had cared about him after all,

Naoto had asked him to save Hinata and had only cared about her safety from the beginning.

Draken had only been there because of Mikey's interest in him- just like the rest of Toman.

And Mikey had only been interested in him because of how much he had resembled his brother and nothing else. 

Takemichi had always been lonely, in the past, the future, and would be lonely where ever he went. 

Because that was the thing.

He was cursed to be lonely from the moment that he had been born, till the moment that he died.

The only ones that had reached out to him had done so because of how he had seemed reliable in their eyes because they had thought that they could trust him with their promises...

Mikey must've hit him in his chest too, as he was struggling to even breathe. 

His body felt so numb against the cold floor. 

Even tho he can still feel that Mikey's still hitting him, of course- he has to be mad right?- He killed Draken. Because He was selfish.

He Killed them all.

That's right. He was the one who killed them, not Kisaki nor Hanma. 

After all, they aren't a monster, the monster here would be himself. They were just some kids who liked to kick asses.

Some cute ones at that.

...Kazutora was a kid who was yearning for comfort, for love. But the kid's fate led him to a family like that, just two masked adults who'd call themselves his parents. But in reality, those were just a beginning trigger to the kid's trust issues.
a Mother, who believed her child was a monster and is scared because one day, he'd turn out just like his father. Instead of comforting her son, she was the one who pushed him further into the void that was swallowing him.
a Father, who was a gentleman to the outside world. But only the kid would know how painful the truth was. After all, he was the one who was getting punished.

Even the times when the kid tried to run away from the void; Getting to know Baji Keisuke and getting interfered with by some stormy kids. One of those stormy kids was Sano Manjiro.

The boy whom he and Baji wanted to be happy with on his birthday. And to the contrary of even breaking into shops just to get a surprise present for the boy. But things didn't go as planned.

That was the incident.

The incident which He believes caused Mikey's dark impulses. 

If someone were to blame, it would be him. If it wasn't for the fact he decided to time travel back and forth so many times, Draken would be here alive. breathing.

He thought back at the day when Inupi asked him to be his leader, how the boy entrusted his life to a nobody like him. 

It's pathetic.

Looks like he took another person's happiness from them. Again. He took Draken away from him. In the darkest days, those two would find warmth in each other. be there for each other, start a new life with brighter light in each other's presence.

 Inupi would be waiting for Draken's arrival to eat supper together. 

Too bad he ruined It all.

He wouldn't admit it but, sometimes He'd wonder...Would it have been better for them If he never time-traveled? Would Draken still be alive? Would they be laughing as they did back then?

Would it make them happier if he never existed?

----

----

----

----

----

(Little does he know- the time has different plans for him. After all~  It's not going to let his player off just like that. Am I right? But, I can tell that he, himself is adoring our little Mitchi in the process~ 

He would never admit it of course~)

----

----

----

----

----

~Some Facts for you guys to understand my next chapters~ (✿◡‿◡)

01. I'm referring to 'The time' as a God of Time.
(Ik It sounds like pure be but- you guys will understand as time goes by ( •̀ ω •́ )✧)

02. There would be A lot of non-canon shit goin' on. So pls Bear with me (┬┬﹏┬┬)

03. There would be So much Angst shit in the making  ^_^

04. I will make the characters (-Takemichi) suffer as much as possible for all the shit they done to mitchy (●'◡'●)

05. There would be comforts for Mitchy, I promise.'(*>﹏<*)′  (Not so sure abt the other tho-)

06. For my sake- there would be some wholesome ship moments :)

07. Pls bear with my mistakes (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
673K 33.9K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...