The lost boys imagines and pr...

By urmomsfav12

the title speaks for itself. More

how y'all met
said I love you first
Alan imagine
y/n,the frog brothers, and Sam.
Sport they'd play
who liked who first
them making tikoks
their fav subject
what color they love on u
headcannons
who their jealous of
What they like abt you
what they let you do
Your life based on your sibling
You tell then ur a vampire(prank)

the lost boys and y/n

510 7 0
By urmomsfav12

This is the lost boys and y/n on a plane.
___________________

"Please make sure all of your small items are safe and secure." The flight attendant said over the intercom. David, Paul, Marko, and Dwayne all look over at y/n. Y/n was strapped into her seatbelt with a big smile on her face because she'd never been on a  plane before. But when she looked over and saw all the guys looking at her. "What are y'all looking at??" Y/n said throwing attitude. Paul leaned over. "Do you feel safe and secure y/n??" "OH SHUT UP YOU.. YOU.. YOU" y/n tried thinking of a comeback. "Come on sweetie, you got it." Paul said. David, Marko, and Dwayne were dieing looking at the scene going down. "You blonde headed muggy." y/n finished that sentence with a giggle. Marko started rolling.. literally. David silently laughed. Dwayne was unphased but deep down wanted to laugh. and Paul.. oh Paul. He was heated. "You're lucky I love you or I'd throw you out the plane so fast." Paul said. "Try me mufo." y/n said putting her sunglasses on and folding her arms over eachother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
410K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...