SAVE ME || KTH

Od Jiminttrash

With her, everyday is the same old things. Arguing, gaslighting, cheating, lies, pain. With you, I am happy... Viac

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32 / Epilogue

29*

2K 111 12
Od Jiminttrash

A couple weeks had passed and y/n and I were good, great even.

I was glad she wasn't upset about the situation with Nari. Now that all of that was over with I could focus all of my attention on y/n.

Tonight I was staying over at her place since I hadn't been there in awhile and I was excited.

I had just pulled up in front of her house and was getting ready to go inside as I saw y/n standing in the doorway ready to greet me.

"Hey." Y/n says happily as I make my way up the stairs and to her. "Hey." I say as I pull her into a hug right away.

I had just seen her a couple days ago and I already missed her so much.

"You can get it ready I just have to make a call for work then we can watch something." Y/n says as she pulls out her phone.

I walk over to the couch and set my bag aside before I sit down.

I turn on tv as I make myself comfortable on the couch before flipping through channels, looking for something for us to watch.

After about ten minutes y/n returns and sits down right beside me on the couch, instantly leaning into my side.

We cuddle up together and put on a movie. This was honestly one of our favorite things to do. Mainly because it gave us a legit reason to be all cuddled up.

Halfway through the movie y/n mentions ordering dinner so we do. We end up getting Chinese which y/n seemed to be very excited for.

As we ate we watched the movie while making small talk. Honestly, I don't really remember much of the movie.

Once the movie had ended and we finished up our food, we decided to just sit on the couch and talk.

"How has work been?" I ask as I brush my hand gently up and down y/n's back while she laid on my chest.

"It's been okay. Some days are busier then others." She says as she looks up at me. "How has your been?" She then asks.

"Same old same old. Nothing too special." Honestly, work was getting boring. I mean of course it was never really fun to begin with but still.

"Being an adult sucks." She says and I'm fast to agree. "It definitely does but hey, we can do whatever we want when we want."

"Yeah but that's the only good part really. Bills and other stuff just really sucks." We both laughed at that because it was true.

"It's crazy to think we use to be so young and never had a care in the world. We wanted to grow up so badly and for what?" Y/n says.

I agreed. As a kid I always wanted to get older like life would be so much better but I never knew I had it so good as a kid.

That's the sad reality.

"But hey, at least we've always had each other. That's the one thing that hasn't changed." Y/n says and her words make my heart happy.

"That's true." I say as I smile down at her. She grins as she leans her head back down on my chest and smiles.

"Guess what?" Y/n suddenly says. "Hm?" "I really like you." she says. I can't help but to laugh a bit.

"I already know that." I say and she sits up and looks at me. "No Tae, I really really like you. So much it's scary."

We both stared at each other for a moment without saying anything.

I stood up before pulling her up as well. "I really really like you more." I grin as I lean forward and peck her lips.

When I go to pull away she pulls me back in, kissing me again. This time with more passion then before.

Our mouths move together as we slowly back towards the bedroom.

Y/n's back hits the bedroom door softly before she turns the knob, not breaking apart our lips. She guides us to the bed as she yanks me down with her.

I loved the feeling of her lips against mine. I loved the feeling of her hands roaming my body. I loved the feeling of her.

I moved my lips from hers and attached them to her neck. I placed small kisses down her neck then dragged my tongue upwards. That earned a same groan from y/n.

"I love hearing that noise from you." I say as I pull back to meet her eyes. Her eyes never once leaving mine she says,

"Then make me do it some more."

That was all I needed to hear as I reach up y/n's shirt, unclasping her bra and tossing it aside. I then let's my hands roam.

As my fingers trailed her skin they found their way to her right nipple that was already perked up. I wasted no time in rolling my fingers over it which in return, gave me a soft moan from y/n's lips.

I moved my head back to watch her facial expressions as I did so again. I felt myself getting hard as her eyes shut and her head tilted back in pleasure.

Watching her expression, I leaned forward and took her other nipple into my mouth, slowly licking it.

"Ah-" y/n managed out. I began to suck and lick as my hand massaged her other breast. I could tell she was enjoying it as her body arched forward into me more and her hands gripped at my hair.

When I pulled away her nipple was hard and wet. She looked down at me with lust filled eyes as she yanked me back up to her mouth to kiss her again.

I nearly gasped when she reached down and rubbed me through my pants. My tongue slipped into her mouth as she parted her lips for me.

Our tongues danced together as she slowly unbuttoned my pants and let my penis spring free.

She wasted no time in jacking me off. My fingers found their way down her pants, sliding into her underwear.

Y/n let out a small whimper as I slid two fingers down and then into her. Her mouth opened more on mine as she moaned out loud.

I groaned at the sound alone. I began to pump my fingers inside of her as she continued to move her hand too.

I could feel myself getting closer with every pump. I didn't want to come just yet so I pulled her hand away and placed it on her breast.

She began to play with her own breasts which turned me on even more as I began to move my fingers quicker inside of her.

Her moans became more frequent as I could see her legs beginning to shake and her bottom half raise.

"Tae, I-" she could barely get the words out. I removed my fingers and focused on her clit which made her moan out again.

I continued to swirl my fingers and her moans filled the room. Her hips arched up and she began to shake uncontrollably.

Holy fuck.

When she came down from her orgasm she pulled me down to her, crashing our lips into each others once again.

I was throbbing against her leg as I leaned forwards. I wanted her so badly.

To my surprise, I felt her grab ahold of me again, bringing me right towards her vagina. I did the rest of the work as I pushed myself into her, earning a long moan from the both of us.

As soon as I was in fully I began to thrust in and out. Y/n's moans filled the room as I fucked her. With every thrust I could feel myself getting closer and closer.

"Fuck!" She cried out as I thrusted harder into her. Her nails scratched down my back as she clung to me.

I watched her below me as her breasts bounced up and down with every thrust. She looked so beautiful right now I couldn't bring myself to look away.

I could feel the pressure building up in my stomach as I continued to fuck her. I was getting close and I think she knew it too by how eagerly and sloppy I had begun to pound into her.

"You feel so good." She moans out, her voice sending a shiver down my spine. Her words and the last couple of thrusts send me over the edge as I came, hard.

I collapsed beside y/n, both of us completely out of breath. I looked over to see her staring up at the ceiling, a huge smile on her face.

"Y/n..." I start. She turns her head and her eyes meet mine. "Yeah?"

"I really really really like you."

——
A/n::::        ;;;))))))))

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

375K 19.9K 96
All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image locked up in my mind where no one else o...
197 32 13
a love like that was an illness a serious illness that you'll never recover from. she slapped him across the face until his face was bruised, 'it's...
347K 395 2
She was the only girl in my life. My best friend. She was there whenever I need her. She understands me more than me. I love her more than anyone. Sh...
172K 5.2K 56
Love is painful in two ways. It hurts to let go. It hurts to leave. ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎ Each time I caught him staring at me, he would just smile a...