Brothers best friend//Sammy W...

Oleh teenageflannel

Andrea is a 18 year old girl who gets bullied by the kids at her school, she gets raped, and tries to kill he... Lebih Banyak

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Part 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Important a/n
Chapter 22
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
This story is shit

Chapter 15

4.9K 98 1
Oleh teenageflannel

Andrea p.o.v

Shawn is torn but it wasn't Sammy or his fault it was the Barbie doll s fault. He doesn't want to go to the magcon event today.

"Hey" I say to Shawn

"Hey" he say

"Are you sure you don't want to go the magcon event today?"

"I'm going just for the fans" he says with a small smile

"Yay are you going to sing tho?"

"Umm no, I didn't have time to pick a song and I didn't go to rehearsal so yea...."

"Poo :( But ayee your coming that's all I care about"

***

Shawn p.o.v

I've haven't been feeling okay, but the meeting fans always cheers me up but not today.

"Hey" I say to one of my fans

"Hey I'm Molly" she says with the biggest smile.

"Can you umm sing my phone" she says giving me her phone but I don't know why she made me nervous.

I gave her hugged but I whispered in her ear

"Unlock you phone so I can put my number in" She unlocked her phone and I put my number in as "Shawnlyn" I don't know why but i did.

"Thank you but I have to go" I gave her one last hug and told her to msg me.

Lol haii guys it's a filler chapter 

~stay beautiful~
vote, comment, and share

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...