Trolls: Holiday in Harmony wi...

By RemixGal

Queen Poppy plans the first annual Trolls Kingdom Secret Holiday Gift Swap, but things take an unexpected tur... More

My Oc Character's Chapter
Branch's Bunker and The invitations
Ruby, Becky and Amber's outfits
The Great Windbreeze and Branch's Operation
Rhyme-a-saurus, Gift Ideas and Branch's Plan
The Holiday Gift Swap
Together Now
Christmas Eve/New Year's Eve Story
A/n

Branch's Gift Disaster and Tiny's Advice

805 9 2
By RemixGal

Narrator's POV

Back in Branch's bunker Branch is right now building Poppy's gift. He's tweezing a nail, sawing the top, spits out a nail and hammers it then finally screw drives a nail on one of the leg and looks up to see it.

"Wow looks good" Cooper compliment the gift.

"Mhm, Poppy's gonna love that" Prince D says.

"Yeah, you're right. It's not big enough her gift was ginormous, I'm gonna build a scrapbooking machine and attach it to this hairstyles" Branch says and went back to building while Cooper and Prince D put on safety goggles but were knocked off then Branch moved back and looked at it again now with a scrapbook machine.

"Sweet. Now it's definitely done" Cooper said hoping Branch would stop.

"Agreed, still got to go bigger. I'll attach a smoothie maker [ Cooper almost gets hit by a tool but ducks down ] so Poppy can get her hair done, make scrapbooks and drink her favorite Troll-Berry banana smoothies. Great Idea" Branch exclaims while building again and the Funk twins try to shield themselves and had on construction helmet.

Finally Branch was done and looked at his work while breathing heavily.

"It's Perfect! Prince D do you want to take her for a spin [ notice that Trollex, Dante, Lownote and Synth were not there ] and where are the other guys?" Branch asked.

"Uh Yeah No. Also they left to finish their gift swap presents" Prince D says.

"Alright [ strapped in and turns on the machine ] here I am my hair's getting done and then I'm like oh rats I forgot to make a scrapbook for Biggie's half birthday" Branch says and pulls down a lever down and presses some buttons.

Then the scrapbook book machine grabs a paper, puts glue on the paper into a shape of a heart, sprayed glitter on it and a pair of scissors jabs into the heart. Prince D and Cooper placed some sandbags in front of them like a barrier. The paper comes to Branch and he grabs it and says "It's working! It's working!".

"Yep. It sure is" Cooper says and closes the top of a bomb shelter that he and Prince D are in.

"And now, for the final touch [ presses a button and pulls down the lever ] The smoothie maker!" Branch says manically.

But unfortunately the claw that was suppose to grab the fruit accidentally grabs a few wires and causes the machine to malfunction. Branch's head gets stuck in the hair-doer but gets out, glitter were sprayed on his face, gets punched in the face and a pair of scissors went towards Branch's feet and while backing up he starts to scream.

Cooper and Prince D closed the small windows and Branch still continue to scream. It was silent outside and a loud explosion happened then Branch was send flying upwards and crashed into the sky leaving a hole up there.

An alien troll was on his UFO ship and Branch flew right beside him. Then the alien troll said "So what did you ended up getting Poppy?"

"What" Branch says and then he falls back down and he fell right into the hole he made and landed on the ground with a big thud. "Ooh, I think I broke my butt" Branch says.

Meanwhile at the Monk's Temple

Tiny diamond who's wearing a red robe is meditating with the other cloud monks. Tiny opens one eye and see the cloud monks still meditating.

"Guys? How am I supposed to get my flow back if you're all doing this vow of silence thing?" He asked them.

Just then a cloud monk gives Tiny a cup of tea and he drinks it and after he's done drinking the tea he finds a message at the bottom.

"You already have the gift" Tiny reads out loud "Pfft! That's nonsense, tea!".

Tiny then throws the cup and it forms into another message. A cloud monk goes 'Ahem' and catches Tiny's attention. Tiny looks down at the message and reads it out loud.

"Look through the clutter. What clutter?!" Tiny exclaimed.

Then the tea leaves turns into a face and said "Come on, Tiny. What makes him so special?".

"What do you mean, what makes him so special? He's just my..." And before he could finish his sentence a cloud monk hits a gong and gives Tiny a thumbs up.

"Daddy! Yeah! Okay, I think I got it now!" Tiny gasped in realization.

Tiny diamond:🎶Been around the world trying to get my flow back🎶

Tiny diamond:🎶Couldn't find a single rhyme, everything I said was whack🎶

Tiny diamond:🎶But then a cloud monk gave me tea and hit a gong🎶

Tiny diamond:🎶And I finally realized that I had it all along🎶

Tiny diamond:🎶So I'ma flip this word like I flip a burger patty🎶

Tiny diamond:🎶Thought I had to rhyme with diamond when I could've rhymed with daddy🎶

Then Tiny showed a tattoo of Guy diamond and it says "You did it son" and Tiny rips the red robe and says "Yes! I got my flow back" and jumps off the edge of the mountain.

"Dude, did that guy's tattoo just talk" a female cloud monk asked.

"Hey, you just broke your voe of silence" a male cloud monk said.

"You just broke your voe of silence" the female cloud monk says back.

"Wait, does that mean..." the male cloud monk started to say but he disappeared without a trace and then the female cloud monk screams and she also disappeared into thin air.

Back with Tiny diamond

Tiny is walking while cheering that he got his flow back. He then gasp and saw Branch face plant on the ground and turned over while groaning in pain.

"What's up Branch. You look.. uh you look bad man. No other way to say it what happened?" Tiny asked.

"I failed Tiny. I tried to make Poppy a gift and it blew up in my face literally" Branch says explaining to Tiny.

"Say no more bro. Let Tiny help you out" Tiny says to Branch.

"Yeah, okay" Branch says.

"You just need to look through the clutter and focus on what's important, you already have the gift dude. You already have it" Tiny diamond explains to Branch.

Then he closes his eyes and then sparkles of glitter and dust surrounds Branch with a beam of light shining on him and the wind slightly blowing. Tiny goes up to Branch's ear and whispers "Bla-dow!" and then Branch opens his eyes in realization.

"You see it now, don't you?" Tiny asked.

Branch opens his mouth and admitted "Nope, not even a little bit" and then everything went back to normal.

"Oh, come on! The winds even blew in a magical way!" Tiny exclaimed.

Right now Branch is heading back to his bunker and then all of a sudden he hears humming in the distance and then he follows the voice and saw Amber finishing decorating her little house and saw the front looking very festive.

( This is what Amber's front side of the house look like )

When he gets closer he saw Amber finished decorating her little house and sat down on her porch and then pulls out a photo she smiles and closes her eyes and then she started singing.

🎶Lighting my tree and lighting my candles on my own🎶

🎶Singing along to Christmas carols all alone🎶

🎶Let the fire keep me warm, cause you ain't comin' home. Ever since you left, my broken heart is so cold🎶

🎶All I want is Christmas Eve with you, but you don't want me and I should be wrapping gifts for you🎶

🎶Instead, I'm lonely and I got all my decorations, I sent you an invitation but I don't think I'll be seeing you🎶 ( you )

🎶Christmas got me blue, Christmas got me blue🎶

🎶Waiting for reindeer on the rooftop all night long, oh-oh🎶

🎶Hoping that Santa brings me what I really want🎶

🎶Woah-oh-oh, let the fire keep me warm🎶

🎶Cause you ain't comin' home🎶 ( Woah-oh-oh )

🎶Ever since you left, my broken heart is so cold. Baby, all I want is Christmas Eve with you🎶

🎶But you don't want me and I should be wrapping gifts for you🎶

🎶Instead, I'm lonely and I got all my decorations, I sent you an invitation but I don't think I'll be seeing you🎶 ( you )

🎶Christmas got me blue, cause Christmas got me blue🎶

🎶What do you want from me? I'll give it to you, cause I can't stand this Christmas without you🎶

🎶And why don't you love me the way that I love you?🎶

🎶Baby, all I want is Christmas Eve with you🎶

🎶But you don't want me and I should be wrapping gifts for you🎶

🎶Instead, I'm lonely cause I got all my decorations, I sent you an invitation🎶

🎶But I don't think I'll be seeing you cause Christmas got me blue
Christmas got me blue🎶

🎶'Cause I've been missin' you🎶

Amber finished singing and then she smiles and wipes a tear away and walks inside and closes the door to keep the cold out and Branch was amazed by the sing and smiles softly and then heads back to his bunker and hopefully the song did inspired him to find a perfect gift for Poppy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 210 8
Takes place after the events of "Trolls Band Together" It's BroZone's first holiday season reunited in Pop Village, which means it's time for their f...
3.9K 173 22
The world of trolls is divided into two kingdoms; The north and the south. The north, presumed to be the happiest kingdom of all, where beloved prin...
7.8K 216 19
*OLD STORY, NOT GREAT* ------------------------------------------------------------ ANOTHER TROLLS FANFICTION!!!! This story is placed after the movi...
109K 1.9K 22
"๐™‹๐™๐™š๐™ฌ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™š." "๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“ [๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ...