Witch of winter| DISCONTINUED

By NataliKoc

Y/n Y/L/n is friends with James and Steve since childhood. Bucky and Y/n always had some kind of connection s... More

A/N- PLEASE READ
PLEASE READ 02
P R O L O G U E
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 12

421 18 9
By NataliKoc

I was laying in the so called bed. It felt empty without those two strong arms being around me.

Shit I feel lonely now.

I was in my dark tent trying to fall asleep but then I heard footsteps outside of my tent.

Who the fuck is that?

I grabbed my knife as I quickly stood up from my bed ready to attack. Then my tent opened and there stood a figure.

A high, muscular figure.

I was looking at it. He looked as he was looking for something and he was unharmed.

I turned on a little light that I had there. My hard face soften as I saw who it was.

"Did I wake you up?" Bucky asked looking at me.

His gaze moved to the knife and he spoke again.

"Omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you doll." He said apologetically as he walked towards me.

"You didn't scare me. You know I'm pretty much fearless person and also you didn't wake me I couldn't sleep." I said as I dropped a knife next to bed.

I made my way to him and buried my head into his chest.

"What are you doing here you should be in your tent?" I asked my voice muffled in as I buried my head deeper into his chest.

He wrapped his hands around me and kissed my head.

"I couldn't sleep without you and I know I sound clingy but it's true I'm too used to having you with me." he mumbled into my hair and I chuckled.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one clingy in this relationship." I said as I looked up at him.

He chuckled and then kissed me on my lips I kissed him back. We stood there slowly making out.

I pulled away because of lack of oxygen.

"I think you can stay here tonight but you need to leave early before the others wake up. Ok?" I asked him.

"I can?" He asked.

"Yeah and if you want I will talk to colonel and somehow convince him that you can stay here." I said nodding my head smiling.

"Omg I love you." He said as he brought me closer and buried his head into crook of my neck.

"I love you too." I said while I run my fingers through his hair.

We pulled away after a few. He took his shirt off like always and lay in my bed. I lay down very close to him due to my little bed.

He brought me even closer as he put my head on his chest. I turn my head to him and kissed him.

"Goodnight my love." I said with smile.

"Goodnight doll." He said as he kissed my forehead.

And with that we drifted off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••

I woke up with two strong arms being wrapped around me. I looked at a clock. It was 5am now. Training was suppose to be at 6:30am. I turned around to Bucky and run my hands through his hair. I smiled as corners of his lips turned upwards in his sleep.

"Love wake up." I whispered as I continue to run my fingers through his hair.

He hummed as he snuggled closer to me.

"Bucky you need to wake up and go back to your tent before everyone wakes up." I said to him as I continue run my hand through his hair.

"Five more minutes." he said to.

"No every time you say this it turns into 30 minutes to one hour." I chuckled "so no you need to go."

He groaned in protest.

"But you're so warm. Please five minutes." he whined and showed me five fingers.

"You're such a kid. Okay five more minutes" I chuckled.

He smiled and snuggle closer to me.

I date a fucking toddler.

He started to kiss my neck as he tighten his grip around my waist.

I kissed his head multiple times.

Twenty minutes later I finally managed to somehow get him out of bed.

"Okay now you need to go our training starts in an hour and we need to be on training field at least half an hour before it starts." I scolded him and he rolled his eyes.

I feel like a fucking mother.

"Yes mom." he joked.

"I didn't know you were into that kind of things." I smiled at him as he gave me unimpressed look.

"You're not as funny as you think." he said to smugly.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You deeply scratched my ego mister I might cry myself to sleep tonight." I said playing offended as I managed to get some tears to fall down my cheeks.

"Wait why are you crying. No no no no come here you know I didn't mean it like that." he said to me as he brought me into hug.

I couldn't hold it anymore and started to laugh my ass off at him.

I should be an actress.

"Wait why are you laughing now?" he looked down at me.

"I should be an actress." I laughed even more.

He shake his head at me.

"You're mean." he said.

"I know." I smiled at him.

I looked at a clock.

"Okay now go go go. I love you." I started to hurry him out of my tent.

"I love you too but before I go." he tapped his lips.

I shook my head at him as I kissed his lips.

During the kiss I pulled away and shoe him out of my tent as I lifted the door with my magic.

He looked at me with open mouth acting surprised by my actions.

"Be careful about flies they might fly into your mouth." I laughed as I slowly started waving my hand to him as my other hand was lifting down my 'door'.

Bucky's POV

Did she really just shoe me out of her tent?

But like what else did I expect from her.

I shook my head as I made my way back to soldiers tent.

Some of them were already awake.

"Where were you Barnes. Were you hanging out at night with that sexy agent?" one guy asked me.

"Stop talking about her like that." I said to him.

"Or what? Is she your little slut? I hope you got some or that piece of her body. Hell I should pay her a visit too." he said with a smirk on his face.

You're done.

"Or I won't hesitate to let her kick your ass if you disrespect my girl again. Believe I'm with her since 1935 and believe me she is one of best agents. Last guy who disrespect her end up with broken jaw and nose and I'm protective over what I love so I consider to shut the hell up." I said to him calmly.

I will tell her this of course I will this fucker deserves a punch.

He was scared I guess cause he shut his mouth as quickly as he opened it.

After few all of us changed and made our way out of tent. We arrived at training field. All of us stood in line.

Footsteps were heard and there she was.

"Good morning soldiers. My name is Agent Y/f/n and I will train you together with

Sargent James Buchanan Barnes." she said.

It's good to hear my full name without her being angry at me.

"I will warn you training will be hard. We have only two weeks till we need to go behind lines. We need to be prepared for worst." she said to all of us.

All soldiers nodded their head.

"Okay now please everyone will run three times around camp I don't want to hear anyone complaining." she said little bit louder.

"Now go." she shouted and with that everyone started to run.

I stayed in my position just looking at her.

"That goes for us too so let's go." she chuckled as she started to run with soldiers.

This is gonna be fun.

1328words

A/N: So hi. I hope you had a great Christmas. I was watching christmas films with my mom for past two days that's why there wasn't any update. I will probably do a little time jump to time where they will go behind lines cause like just telling you how they train that will be boring asf.

Did you like this chapter?

Tell me your opinion in comments.

Don't forget to
comment
vote
add to list

Love you all

-Nat <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5K 19
{Bucky Barnes X Reader} Bucky Barnes has come a long way since being deprogrammed from Hydra. After some time on his own he finally joined Steve and...
26.9K 398 31
She's his biggest enemy, his target, and his one goal he can't seem to complete. She taunts him everytime he comes chasing but she's just too quick...
346 0 17
𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ⍟⍟⍟ 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎. ⍟⍟⍟ 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤 When Mallory Callisto, an ex...
85.7K 1.8K 25
BUCKY BARNES X (f)READER • right person not enough time • Y/N is sent by S.H.I.E.L.D to care for the ex-winter soldier. Y/N is a trained assassin...