𝔻𝕚𝕣𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕄𝕪...

By Angsty0Vibes

[ON GOING]/HIATUS] "𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴... More

Before We Begin
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5 (New Year's Special)
No Chapter (UPDATE)

Chapter 7

2.7K 118 20
By Angsty0Vibes

Authors note: I do not own the original story line or characters, just my added plot line.

Takemichi's POV

2005

'It's today!' I ran as fast as I could. 'Today I have to stop the conflict with Moebius!' My feet took me all the way to the abandoned store house where everyone was meeting up for today's fight.

"Mikey!" I shouted once I arrived. In front of me stood Draken,(Y/n), Pah, and Peh. Mikey sat slunched over. Everyone turned to me looking rather irritated by my presence exculding Mikey and (Y/n) who both smiled at me. I just stared at them in return as I tried to catch my breath. 'I am determined to stop this!'

"Ah Takemichy, what brings you here?" Mikey asked while Draken followed up with his own question.

"What do you think you're doing here."

"Get the hell outta here will ya!" Peh shouted, turning his head awkwardly to look intimidating.

"Hey, calm down, Takemichy doesn't mean any harm." (Y/n) defended me automatically, not even knowing my purpose for being here.

Draken sighed, listening to (Y/n)'s words. "Sorry but were having an important discussion-"

"Mikey! You need to call off the fight with Moebius!" I spoke out.

The room went silent, everyone eyeing me. (Y/n) standing tall as if he knew something was about to go down.

"Listen, I can't tell you how I know but someone is secretly pulling the strings here." My head was suddenly grabbed and I was pushed away by Pah, I fell straight on my ass and looked up at the man.

"Leave or I'll murder you I swear" Pah threatened, (Y/n) was by my side instantaneously, helping me up.

"I won't rush things, but what's our plan?" Pah continued to ask Draken but I interupted again.

"Don't! Don't fight with Moebius, it's a trap for Toman!" (Y/n) kept a hand on my shoulder as Pah walked up to us.

"(Y/n) back off before you get involved." Pah warned before uppercutting me and punched my face. "My friend and his girl got assulted and you expect me not to fight the culprits? Huh!?" He lifted me by the collar of my shirt.

"Pay, you better back off." (Y/n) warned, he had lost his carefree smile and had a dead serious look in his eyes. "No internal conflicts on my watch." Pah looked back at the man, his eyebrow twitching in annoyance, and dropped me on the ground, a sigh escaping his lips. 'He didn't even threaten him with violence, he didn't threaten him at all. What kind of power does this guy hold?'

"You made your case. But nonetheless we are going to fight Moebius, I have already made up my mind. Once my mind is made up, then it's going to happen." Mikey's demnour changed from his carefree self to his commander persona.

In a last ditch effort I got onto my hands and knees, dirt kicking up as I did so. "I can't back down from this! This will end Toman, I can't lose you guys when we just became friends!" I wept. Footsteps stopped next to my head while others made their way closer to me.

"You got some real nerve don't ya punk!" Pah said while going in for another punch but Draken blocked it.

"What did I say Pah?" (Y/n)'s voice spoke coldly, I looked up to see my savior in the situation.

"He said he wasn't going to back down. Why don't we look into this a little bit more Mikey..." Draken defended me this time.

"Oh? You going against Toman Ken-chin?" Mikey said as if he was trying to start a fight.

"Huh? That isn't even what I said."

"That's what it sounded like, didn't it (Y/n)-chin.?" Mikey refrenced (Y/n) who left my side and walked in between the two.

"Don't start shit, act your damn age and listen to what the other is saying." It was obvious (Y/n) was mostly yelling at Mikey which terrified me.

   'This guy is going to get himself killed!' I inwardly panicked.

   "Mikey made up his mind Draken and we all know what that means..." He turned back to me this time. "Sorry Takemichy..."

There was silence that followed between the three. A tense air surrounding us all, (Y/n) once again coming over to my side and helping me up. "Stand up." He ordered, his voice still serious but his face slowly morphing into his usual smile. 'It's like he knows everything is going to be okay...do fights like this happen often?'

"Not to interupt your petty argument, but I gotta tell you one thing and I'll make it clear." A tall man wearing a red uniform walked up to the group of us. He combed back his faux blonde hair with a smirk, huffing out smoke from his crinkled up cigarrette. "Keep Moebius's name outta your filthy mouths!"

"Osanai!" Pah piped up, turning his attention fully towards the man. "You bastard!"

"Oi! I'm two years older, that's Mister Bastard to you shit head!" Osanai spoke up with confidence. Those words caused Pah to go into a rage and race to Osanai to lauch a punch at his face. But was in turn punched in his face by said man. "Thank you for proving you're weak little middle school children!"

"So what, you gonna pick a fight with us eh?" He rose his hand in the air and snapped his fingers. "I was kind enough to bring the fight to you, ain't I the sweetest."

We were out numbered greatly, Pah still laid on the floor from the punch. But still, everyone stayed in their original spots, not moving for this guy's taunts. Naoto's words came flooding back to me. 'I had to stop this fight! I need to save Toman, but how?'

By this time Mikey had stood up with the rest of us. Moebius started to surround us in a circle. "You brought all these guys to fight a couple middle schoolers?" Mikey smirked. "What a piece of shit, aren't you?" In response Osanai only taunted Mikey back poorly. This guy was nothing like the one I met in the future.

I han't noticed that I was staring at the guy until Osanai approched me, glaring at me. "Hey!" The next thing I knew I was the one being punched. "You were looking down on me weren't you? I hate that look!" The punching didn't stop from there until I was granted mercy from Pah who hooked Osanai's arm.

"Your fight is with me dumbass." Pah irked Osanai. My futile attempt to come up and stop them was quickly ended by me being pushed back to the ground.

"Stay outta this." Pah grumbled, his focus not changing from the subject at hand. An arm grabbed me, dragging me up, it was (Y/n).

"Don't underestimate him. He's one of Toman's best fighters." The voice surprised me, I turned to see Peh standing behind me. "He's not going to lose to a guy like him." He assured with such confidence.

"But that's not the issue!" I was cut off by Mikey speaking up.

"Sit back and watch, Takemichy , this is Pah's fight." I did as I was told, backing up to observe.

   'I just have to protect Draken or everything will be over!' As we all watched, all that was acomplished was Pah getting beat to hell and back by just one guy. Blood gushed out of his nose by one direct hit in particular. By then it was clear his nose was broken and he was barely holding up. Peh even tried to intervene. It was obvious he was panicked but Mikey only reiterated his pervious command.

"Stay back and watch, hear me?" Peh did as he was told, as I looked around I noticed (Y/n) looked a bit concerned himself, but when we made eye contact he quickly looked away, his expression becoming serious instead.

"Mikey! We have to stop this! Pah is going to die at this point if we don't!" I shouted fully concerned for the other.

"Why? He hasn't given up."

   'Huh!? This is literally just toruture to the guy. Why isn't anyone standing up to this? (Y/n)?' I turn to look at him once again. 'Aren't you the mediator? Why aren't you stopping this!'

"The idiot passed out standing up!" Osanai shouted over to his gang who only laughed in response. I watched Pah teeter back and forth. I swore he'd fall but in a flash Mikey came and stopped his fall. It was barely audible but I could hear Pah apologize and call himself worthless.

"You haven't lost yet." Mikey's warm smile displayed across his face. The crowd erupted with laughter at those words.

"What do you mean? Open your god damn eyes would ya!" Someone shouted, Osanai smirked, lighting up another cigarette. Mikey just stufffed his hands in his pockets after gently placing Pah onto the ground. He strode up to Osanai and with a stupid threat from his mouth he was out. Mikey had kicked him in the temple in record time. The kick was so powerful and shocked everyone, well, all of us who didn't know Mikey could do that.

"Anyone who thought Pah lost, get out before I kill you." The look in his eyes was threatening, it sent shiveres down my spine. "As long as I, the head of Toman am here, we will never lose." He stared ahead at the surrounding men. His focus then shifted to Draken and (Y/n). "Sorry guys, I couldn't hold back."

Draken's serious expression switched to one of amusment. "What am I going to do with you?"

I think it was (Y/n) who noticed first but Draken was the first to respond when Osanai picked up a broken bottle. He stood up and rushed towards Mikey. In an instant (Y/n) grabbed ahold of Mikey and dragged him out of the way, Draken stepped in front of Mikey and grabbed Osanai. With a harsh kick to the gut and his arm twisted up he stopped an ugly situation.

"Let me lecture you real quick Osanai..." Draken started as the man coughed up blood. " You're a piece of shit, assulting people in many ways." His attention shifted to the men surrounding us. "Do any evil shit again and I will personally come to kill you." He threatened, everyone seeming to take it very seriously. "Now, our commander destoryed yours. If any of you got a problem with that step up, otherwise Moebius is now under Toman." He announced, a smiling Mikey beside him.

The sound of police sirens started now, alerting everyone to make their way out. "Looks like we should head out ey?" As the Moebius members started to run out Draken had to be the one to remind them of Osanai. "Hey! Don't forget Osanai!"

The next thing I knew I heard Draken yelling at Pah. "Pah...What the hell did you do!?" He pushed the man off of his feet. We all stopped to see what the comotion was about, that's when it hit. Pah had stabbed Osanai.

"Osanai!" Draken knelt down, trying to wake up the bleeding man.

"Pah we gotta get out of here!" Mikey shouted towards the man. But there was only silence in response. (Y/n) took this moment to run up to Pah, trying to snap him into reality.

"I...I'm going to turn myself in." He said loud enough for us to hear.

"No you aren't! Get over here now!" Mikey shouted back at him. Draken took no time in picking up Mikey and running with everyone.

"We gotta go Mikey!" He said in a panic.

I watched as (Y/n) spoke to Pah for a moment more before catching up with us. Luckily we made it out but the more we ran the lighter headed I felt. I knew it was coming when I fell unconsious.

\\\\---\\\\

   The next thing I knew I was waking up in a hospital bed. Reaching out to stretch I squeezed something soft.

   "You creep." Emma glared at me, I instantly took my hand back in a panic.

   "Emma, I'm so sorry!" My pathetic apology did nothing for my case.

   "Careful Takemichy , you'll get yourself in trouble in more ways than one." My head turned to the separation curtain moving and revealing (Y/n).

   I blinked in surprise. "What are you two doing here? How did I get here?"

   "You fainted, I carried you here. Draken called up Emma to help out." (Y/n) explained, as he got further into the room I noticed the flowers he held.

   "Is everyone okay? Is Draken okay? Where is he?" I threw out the questions at lightning speed.

   Emma out of nowhere started to get teary eyed which surprised me. "E-Emma? What's wrong."

   "When Draken called me....he told me he and Mikey got into a fight...." Emma wept.

   "But why did they start fighting?" Concern evident in my voice.

   "It's private right now." (Y/n) stepped in causing Emma to shoot him a glare.

   "What are you even doing here? You're the mediator! Why aren't you doing your job!?" She shouted, startling me. I didn't think someone would get mad at (Y/n) so easily. (Y/n) backed up, clutching the flowers in his hands tighter. "Draken told me Takemichy, Toman is currently divided between the Mikey faction and the Draken faction. It had something to do with Pah." She huffed, still crying.

   I looked over to see (Y/n)'s reaction, he looked disappointed. "That was to be kept within Toman Emma, you know that." The response was mature after he was just yelled at.

   "Takemichy is involved with Toman idiot!" She shouted, getting back up in his face. "You are such a dumbass sometimes. Stop trying to keep things between you three and expand. Try trusting people for once!" She started poking his chest, in the process crushing the flowers between them. "Sometimes I wish Draken left you that night!" (Y/n) put up with all that she was throwing at him, but that last sentence made his eyes widen.

   "How do you know?" (Y/n) said in obvious shock she knew something she apparently shouldn't have.

   "You made him promise not to tell Mikey! You made him promise not to tell anyone and just let him suffer with that knowledge. He had to let someone know his burden. You're such a piece of shit sometimes, you don't deserve those two! You never did!" Emma screamed, the other patients in the room silent as they listened in. (Y/n) just stood there, the flowers crushed and falling apart at this point. Emma pushed past him and left the two of us alone.

   My thoughts of Draken were replaced with concern and confusion now for the man in front of me. I expected him to say something or to defend himself, but he just stood there watching petals fall from the  bouquet. After a moment he walked over and placed them on the bedside table next to me. His expression blank as he did so.

   "(Y/n)?" I muttered out, he didn't look good, I mean he just got chewed out real bad.

   Before my eyes I watched him snap out of whatever trance he was in and smiled at me. "These are for you, sorry they got crushed." Patting my shoulder. "Sorry about that, Emma and I don't always see eye to eye."

   "Are you okay?" I asked watching the man smile at me as if nothing had happened.

   "I'm fine! I'm the mediator, I'm used to this kind of stuff!" He started walking out of the room. "Heal up soon Takemichy." He said and then left.

   "What just happened...?" I asked myself aloud.

"Takemichi!" Hina called as she entered my room, taking my thoughts off of before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 2.5K 16
Y/N a person who takes care of tokyo manji gang and treated their wounds whenever they are bruised up, he treats them as his friends and family... ◼️...
117K 4.8K 51
Hanagaki Kairi liked to fight in her own universe but somehow woke up being a whole new Hanagaki Kairi (Hanagaki Takemichi's older sister) and now sh...
5.4K 340 21
You and the rest of the founding members (Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, Pah-Chin, and Kazutora) have been childhood friends for a very long time, whe...
357K 12.2K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...