𝐌𝐑. 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 |...

By -ewrites

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ it started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this? ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ in which, a new year's party is th... More

- before reading
- mr. brightside
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
almost a year later...

epilogue

1.1K 31 9
By -ewrites

{achievement unlocked : the end}

i think...

i think when it's over it just comes back in flashes.

it's like a kaleidoscope of memories, it just all comes back.

i think a part of me knew the second i saw him that this would happen.

it's not really anything he said.. 

or anything he did...

it was the feeling that came long with it.

and the crazy thing is, i don't know if i'll feel that way again.

i know his world moved too fast.

and burned too bright.

but i just thought, how can the devil pull you towards someone who looks like such an angel when he smiles at you.

maybe he knew that, when he saw me.

i guess i just lost my balance.

how do you know when it's over? 

maybe when you feel more in love with the memories than with the person who used to stand in front of you.

i left, and i wanted you still, but you deserve someone who is willing to stay.

i will envy all the winds that get to still witness you.

you're everywhere but here and it hurts, your absence is like a missing limb. 

why is it that when the story ends we begin to feel all of it?

tell them i was the warmest place you knew, until the people turned us cold.

on the first day of love you wrapped me in the word special,

i want you to never feel guilty for starting again.

it has been one of the greatest and most difficult years of my life. i learned everything is temporary. the moments. the feelings. the people. i learned love is about giving everything and letting it hurt. i learned vulnerability is always the right choice because it is easy to be cold in a world that makes it so very difficult to remain soft. 

i learned that all things come in twos. life and death. pain and joy. salt and sugar. me and you. it is the balance of the universe. this damn universe. it has been the year of hurting so bad but living so good. making friends out of strangers. making strangers out of friends. learning that ice cream and wine will fix just about everything. and for the pains they didn't fix, my mother was always there. 

E SPEAKS! 

a lot went on when hunter was gone, hmmm.

the end.

or is it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 3K 196
"𝘢𝘥𝑜𝘳𝘦 - /𝑜𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝑛𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝑡 (𝘴𝑜𝑚𝘦𝑜𝑛𝘦) 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱/𝘺" • 𝘪𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝘪𝘤ℎ 𝘐 𝑤𝘳𝘪𝑡𝘦 𝑜𝑛𝘦𝘴ℎ𝑜𝑡𝘴 𝘢𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝘳 𝑏𝘦/𝑜𝘷𝘦...
17.2K 635 10
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend nam...
26.7K 1K 32
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...
340K 9.2K 29
❝𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚�...