Dragon Ball x Reader

By TheWindWrym

I'd thought I'd put my foot in this spot of fanfiction I hope you like it :) Everything you need to know bef... More

Introduction/Request Page
Empreyan God - Goku Black x Reader
Meme of the Day
Mischief - Vegito x Reader (SMUT)
Story upload schedule-ish
Fusion's Lust - Gogeta x Reader (SMUT)
Rage Beneath the Mountains - Beerus x Reader
im not dead
gimme ideas pls
over 100 reads in like a month excuse me-
Empreyean God - Goku Black x Reader Pt. 2
Story Progression Update
why i stopped existing
Morning After Segment from last Gogeta smut
Meme of the Day #2
sorry for dipping again
Meme of the Day #3
Demented - Vampire! Zamasu x Priestess! Reader
Meme of the Day #4
so i saw the puss in boots sequel
i have a fixiation on a character HELP
Meme of the Day #5
A personal quick update
help theres ANOTHER character I'm fixated on
mini update
life update

Beginning of the End - Future Trunks x God of Destruction!Reader

366 6 1
By TheWindWrym

They did my boi Trunks dirty in super he deserved a more streamlined plot and character arc. I r e a l l y didn't like how they wrapped up that arc man

I'm 99.99999% sure Trunks is a grown adult during his arc in super plus he's been one of my childhood favorite characters so I had to write a fic on him

Also the song above goes hard-

Preface:
Y'all are the GoD of universe 10 since that's where the Future Trunks arc took place i think. Also you're have an anthropomorphic form like Beerus and some of the other GoDs and you can take on a human form, id imagine kind of like a dragon-

Enjoy~ :)
---------------------------

Mortals....

Garbage. Waste of space. All the same. They never learn from their mistakes. They never understand the definition of insanity. Most of them, at least. But you had never had the need to take action and destroy them all yourself. Your moral compass wouldn't allow that. Besides, where's the fun in that? Your universe should be presentable for Lord Zeno, at the very least. You'd simply stick to your routine of destroying worlds that didn't live up to your standards. Any world you deemed to be too unruly or chaotic was annihilated, excluding innocents. Compared to the other universes, yours was the most organized and peaceful. All the planets you've spared revered you for your benevolence and mercy towards civilians. You always went out of your way to make sure to visit each one overtime to keep them in check. You earn that status of destroyer god after countless centuries of training, you eventually surpassed Beerus in power, the strongest of the Gods of Destruction. If any diety should be respected, it was you.

After your three hundred year slumber, you awaken on your comfortable bed, covered in the finest pillows and blankets from across the multiverse. Your eyes fluttered open as you stretched your muscles. It wasn't often that you slept, but you always took the opportunity when it arose.

"Ah, you have awakened, my lord. How was your rest?" Kusu** spoke, bowing in respect. Slowly rising up into a sitting position, you let a small yawn escape your lips.

"Good morning, Kusu, or whatever time it is. I slept quite well. Prepare a bath for me, would you? I wish to be clean before we return to business. I should visit Gowasu before that actually, I desire his tea," you declared.

"Very well, my lord, I shall see to it" Kusu replied.

After the Bath

You feel nothing short of rejuvenated. You stretch your arms again, swishing your tail back and forth, getting used to moving around again, considering your lengthy nap.

It was commonplace that you met with Gowasu whenever you could to enjoy simple pleasantries. Compared to the other kais, he was one of the kindest souls that you've ever encountered. The last time you went, he introduced you to his new apprentice Kai, Zamasu. He was very polite, yet there was something.. off about him. His eyes were... blank. Devoid of any remorse. Feelings. But, he was the least of your concerns.

As you arrived, Gowasu greeted you with a solemn bow. "Greetings, Madame Y/N, you as well, Kusu", Gowasu spoke as he welcomed you both.

"Thank you for having me again, Gowasu. It is always appreciated. Now, shall we get started? As much as I'd like to stay as long as I normally do, I must get back to business as usual," you said.

"Of course, Miss Y/N. Zamasu, come here with the tea, if you would."
After a couple minutes, the green kai promptly arrived with a tray of tea containing three cups with a pitcher in the middle, all of which had steam snaking up into invisibility. You had a sip. Nothing short of perfect, as expected.

"My, this tea never ceases to amaze me, Gowasu. You've outdone yourself again, my friend," you chuckled.

"Actually, this isn't my tea, Miss Y/N, this is Zamasu's tea. I believe he is the one you should be thanking."

"Well, color me surprised, Zamasu. Your tea is very, very good. It rivals that of your master. Well done."

Zamasu's eyes widened as he bowed in thanks.

After you all had finished, Zamasu turned to you, a questionable look in his eyes.

"Lord Y/N, may I ask for a sparring match? I would like to test my skills against a being of your caliber", Zamasu asked.

"Hm. Very well, Zamasu. Consider this as your "thank you" for your fine tea," you replied.

Simply put, you fucking mopped the floor with him. He attempted to dash in for a critical blow with his ki blade only to epicly miss and get flicked so hard that he got knocked out cold, though you put little to no effort into it. You kind of felt bad for him. He got sent flying like a fly getting flung by a fly swatter. (Say that 5 times fast)

"Forgive me, Gowasu. It seems I went a little overboard on your apprentice," you apologized. You walked over and tapped two fingers on Zamasu's temple, waking him up from his impromptu "slumber".

"Are you alright, Zamasu? I didn't hurt you too badly, did I?" You asked.

"I... am alright, Lord Y/N, I am more durable than most," he replied.

"Good to hear. Oh, I had an idea! Gowasu, I would like you and Zamasu come with us to Earth. It would be a good learning experience for him, no?"

"Hmm, I believe it would be beneficial indeed. Come, Zamasu, this should quell your insecurities about mortals," Gowasu proclaimed. Zamasu simply nodded and walked towards him.

"Are we ready to go?" You asked.

"I believe we are, Miss Y/N. Lead the way, Madame Kusu," said Gowasu. Kusu smiled and tapped her staff on the ground, creating a bubble-like, translucent rectangle with you and the Kais within.

Next stop: Earth.

The moment you arrived, the stench of corpses filled your nostrils, making you recoil in disgust. Gowasu's eyes widened with horror.

Zamasu smirked, unbeknownst to the rest of them.

"Kusu, what is the fucking meaning of this?!" You exclaimed. Kusu sighed and shrugged in response.

"I checked while we were on Gowasu's planet, it was nothing like this, I promise. Earth was teeming with life. I should've checked once more while we were on the way, that is my aggregious mistake," Kusu apologized.

"Don't blame yourself. Even if you had checked, we wouldn't have gotten here any faster. Though this makes me wonder.. who or what caused this bloodbath in such a quick manner?"

With a heavy sigh, you transform into your human-like form as to not startle any possible survivors. You heavily dislike mortals, but humans were.. a peculiar case. As you traversed the city with Kusu and the kais in tow, you failed to sense any sign of life nearby. The stench of burning corpses continued to fill your nostrils to the point of nausea. Moving onto a nearby forest, you finally sensed a ki signature. As you rushed to get closer and closer, you could make out faint, pained groans, which kept getting clearer, making you fly faster to reach whoever it was. Lo and behold, a young man with azure hair laid against a tree with a deep gash in his side and several other wounds littered all over his body, his chest heaving up and down rapidly. He whipped his head to look at you, fear present in his eyes as you rushed to his side.

As you studied his injuries and mental state, you thought, what has this poor man went through?

"Child of man, what is your name? Who did this to you? Why is your world so shattered?" Gowasu asked in a hushed tone as you healed his wounds. He stared blankly at you three for a little bit and reluctantly responded.

"My name.. is Trunks. That bastard, Black. He's the one who did this. He took everything from me.." Trunks growled, staring up at the sky.

"There's no other phrase I can think of other than 'I'm so sorry'. If only I had arrived earlier, I could've stopped this carnage.. Also, who is this "Black" you speak of?" You ask, arching an eyebrow. "He's the one who killed everyone. He.. just appeared out of nowhere, hovering over West City. Without warning, he obliterated my home in seconds. He killed my family, my best friend, there's less than 20 or so survivors left.." Trunks replied. You didn't know how to respond. The pain this poor man must be going through in such a short period of time..

Before you could utter another question, you sensed a malicious presence. Dark clouds swirled above you three, descending to the ground like a tornado. As the clouds dissapated, a dark figure revealed itself from within, looming over you all. You immediately took a defensive position in front of Kusu and Gowasu. You peered at Trunks over your shoulder for a moment.

Pure, unadulterated anger was prevalent in his eyes as he forced himself to stand up in an attempt to arm himself, pulling a sword from its sheath.

"Black."

"There you are, mortal scum. And if it isn't Y/N as well. Perfect, I can kill two birds with one stone", the figure chuckled. Wait a minute, his ki feels.. all too familiar. That earring..

It couldn't be.. could it?

Then, Zamasu calmly teleported beside this "Black" character.

"... Zamasu. I should've noticed earlier.. You felt off to me from the moment I met you. Why have you stooped to such depravity? Why have you seemingly partnered with a psychopathic saiyan? What is the meaning of this?! You WILL answer these questions by the time I'm done with the both of you!" You roared, unleashing your true form. Fearsome fangs and claws appeared, your (e/c) eyes now slits, your wings spread wide, tail lashing in agitation.

"Kusu, get Gowasu and Trunks to safety, I'll handle these rats," you growled.

"No, let me stay and fight. This is my planet, not yours. I have to protect everyone," Trunks grunted.

You turned to him, blazing passion in his eyes. You sighed and nodded. You waved a hand at Kusu, signaling her to take Gowasu only. With one tap of her staff, they disappeared from sight. Trunks staggered up into a fighting stance, his hair flaring into a striking yellow.

Another dark chuckle emanated from Black's throat as his hair flared into a rosy pink. "Y/N, I never thought a fellow diety would lower themselves to the level of these vile creatures. How pathetic. You shall taste my wrath, hellbeast."

To be continued...

**Kusu is the actual angel of universe 10 within Dragon Ball Super, for those who don't know her name, I wanted to stay true to the canon as much as possible.

Anyway, I'll drop a hint of who the next fanfic will be on *ahem*

"Okay then, guess it's my turn."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 2.7K 26
You're just a human who's friends with some pretty powerful people. What happens when you start to feel something for 2 of them? What happens when th...
16.7K 350 31
*All characters belong to Akira Toriama(not really sure if I spelled that right) besides Brookly and Ice they belong to me and (y/n) belongs to you.*...
240 2 5
You are a saiyen living with goku and his gang! But what's this? PLANET VEGETA IS BACK AND SO IS THE SAIYEN RACE??!! Now you and Gokus gang have to f...
333K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...