Dragon Ball x Reader

By TheWindWrym

I'd thought I'd put my foot in this spot of fanfiction I hope you like it :) Everything you need to know bef... More

Introduction/Request Page
Empreyan God - Goku Black x Reader
Meme of the Day
Mischief - Vegito x Reader (SMUT)
Story upload schedule-ish
Beginning of the End - Future Trunks x God of Destruction!Reader
Rage Beneath the Mountains - Beerus x Reader
im not dead
gimme ideas pls
over 100 reads in like a month excuse me-
Empreyean God - Goku Black x Reader Pt. 2
Story Progression Update
why i stopped existing
Morning After Segment from last Gogeta smut
Meme of the Day #2
sorry for dipping again
Meme of the Day #3
Demented - Vampire! Zamasu x Priestess! Reader
Meme of the Day #4
so i saw the puss in boots sequel
i have a fixiation on a character HELP
Meme of the Day #5
A personal quick update
help theres ANOTHER character I'm fixated on
mini update
life update

Fusion's Lust - Gogeta x Reader (SMUT)

1.3K 18 0
By TheWindWrym

Oi minors DNI

This is raw, shameless smut without plot

This is mostly vanilla because my ass is not great with kinks-

Last Edit: June 20th, 23
----------------------

"Let me drown you in pleasure~" Gogeta whispered into your ear, his husky dual voice sending shivers down your spine. Without warning, his lips attacked your neck, and his hands snuck under your shirt. You let out a squeak as he unclipped your bra, slipping it off and tossing it to the side, and gently groped your breasts. Your face flushed as you looked into his discerning eyes. He pressed his forehead against yours as he removed his hands from your mounds.

"Can I?" Gogeta asked, lightly tugging on the hem of your shirt. You nodded fervently. Compared to you, this saiyan was like a giant. Powerful, yet gentle. As you gave him the small nod, he lifted your shirt, also tossing it to the side, never allowing his eyes to leave your mesmerizing gaze.

"You're beautiful, Y/N," Gogeta purred as his lips moved to your jaw, creating another wet trail down your neck, a few bites here and there to leave a mark or two. You gasped when he latched his mouth onto one of your nipples, sucking the small bud and released it with a wet pop, and moved to the other as your fingers ran up his torso to tightly grip his hair. Gogeta's trail of love bites crept further downwards to your inner thighs, the soft cotton panties you wore were flung to the floor, his eyes narrowing at your soaking sex.

"I-I want you... to be my f-first, G-gogeta" You told him.

"Gogeta~" You moaned, your back arching at the first swipe of his tongue against your wet heat. He knew your were purer than the whitest snow. Hearing you moan his name made his cock harden all the more.

The very thought of feeling of your walls gripping around his cock as he pushed into your tight core made his heart swell with unbridled pride. To be your first. To be the first to bring you to an orgasm, the first to be the reason you trembled with pleasure.

Gogeta pressed his mouth onto your clit, flattening his tongue against your bundle of nerves, dragging out of your throat a loud moan. His eyes locked on yours again, watching your face contort, wanting to see how long you would last. Gogeta's tongue flicked on your clit, the tip of his tongue moving in monotonous movements while two fingers prodded with your entrance. Your hands gripped the sheets as uncontrollable moans spilled out of your mouth, Gogeta sped up to an insaiyan (I'm sorry I had to) pace, wanting to hear more, until you were even more of a mewling mess under him. Your scent, your taste, your everything intoxicated his senses with more passion and lust, which egged him on.

Two fingers thrusted in and out of you, and the quickening of his assault on your clit was more than enough to send you over the edge. You repeated a sinful mantra of his name as you gripped his hair even tighter, guiding him as your hips bucked against his face. Another finger joined them, your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you came with a loud moan, becoming completely undone for the fusion you loved so much.

Your orgasm reverberated through you as your body succumbed to pure bliss, an unseen smirk on Gogeta's lips. Your head dropped back against the array of pillows on your bed, Gogeta slowing his fingers as he slowly pulled them out, raising them to his lips to lap up your essence, placing lingering kisses to your clit before pulling away.

Gogeta crawled over you as the mattress creaked with your combined weight, Gogeta planted heated kisses on your supple lips followed by panting breaths. Your palm ran down his defined chest, squeezing his abs with a glee-filled giggle. Gogeta smiled into the crook of your neck at your playfulness. His ego swelled even more at the gasp that left your mouth to find what lies beneath his boxers. Far bigger in every aspect than a human cock, a swollen head leaked against your stomach, thick veins pulsing from base to tip. And you thought your face couldn't get any redder.

Your fingers were soft as you grazed over it, peaking in curiosity to rub against his leaking slit, collecting the oversized bead and brought it to your lips. Your tongue lapped out to taste it, salty but all too.. addictive. Gogeta groaned at the sight of your pink appendage licking his tip, fingers twitching as he grabbed the pillows beside her head, his self-control slipped away quicker and quicker with each passing second. Your petit hand barely wrapped around his length, your eyes flicked between the face in front of you and your moving hand as you slowly stroked him, focused on where he groaned most from your action.

"A-am I not doing it r-right?" Your voice panicked when his head collapsed against your chest, restricting her movements as he gently pulled her hand off of him.

"Keep going, I won't finish too quickly," His face was dusted with a light pink, his body purely weak for the enchanting goddess that lay beneath him. Settling yourselves into position, Gogeta resting between your thighs as you spread your legs wide, the soles of your feet flat against the mattress as your knee's bent upwards.

"M-make me yours, Gogeta," you whimpered as you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss you, your tongues dancing with one another. One hand held your waist as the other guided himself to press against you, taking his sweet time to slowly push into you.

"I love you," He whispered over and over again, peppering kisses against your lips, cheek, jaw, and neck, as he tried his hardest to distract you from the discomfort. Every time you mewled into his ear, he stopped as he waited for a confirmation from you before pushing further.

"You're doing so well, sweetheart" He whispered against the shell of your ear, half of his length inside you. But the way you were panting beneath him, he was worried that you wouldn't be able to take much more.

"I-I need more, G-Gogeta," your breath hitched when you felt him slowly pull back. Whilst the stretch throbbed within you, the feeling of being one with him made the pain dissapate. The last of him was a bit of a struggle, being that his member was girthier at the base, it slowly inched forward until he was fully sheathed inside you. Gogeta growled into your neck, the tightness of your walls pulsing around him. Never had sex felt so intimate to him, an array of emotions taking over him. The beauty of you beneath him, the softness of your skin, the racing of your heart that could be heard echoing against your chest. Love blazed inside him, taking over his pride as he pulled back to admire you beneath him.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" Gogeta asked as he brought a hand to carress your cheek, your eyes slowly opening as you nodded.

"Y-you can move, i-it's okay," You reassured him, stroking his back softly, tracing the creases of his muscles. The first few thrusts were as slow, your walls' vice grip stopped gripping him so tightly. The first moan came from you when he pulled back and thrusted a little harder into you, a motion that Gogeta continued to repeat, yearning to hear more of your angelic voice.

"Oh... Oh G-Gogeta~" Your fingers lightly dug into his back as his pace picked up, rolling his hips into hers. "D-deeper... Deeper, G-Gogeta please,".Your hands moved to latch onto his shoulders as his hips rolled into yours faster and faster, your moans becoming more fervent. The wet sound of slapping skin ringing through the silent room, each movement bringing you both closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy. Gogeta was already at the edge, and so were you. Leaning down, he caught a nipple in his mouth, catching it between his teeth as he tugged gently. A whimpering moan fell from your mouth, your walls gripped him tighter, your grip on his shoulders tightened.

"G-Gogeta!" you moaned, his hands cupped your ass once more as he brought one to touch and circle her clit. The first touch was all you needed to be sent over the edge. Your release spurring his own orgasm, spilling his seed deep inside you as he pushed forward until he was hilted.

You nuzzle up against him in the shirt Gogeta retrieved from the floor, said oversized shirt and his boxers were worn by you as his arm wrapped around your waist. You slept peacefully, unconsciously pulling yourself closer to him. Gogeta watched the rising and falling of your chest, a gentle smile curled on his lips, knowing what the morning after would bring. And whilst he brushed your hair softly, he felt the slow, soft, serene thump of your heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 418 9
I'm not the best at description but I do hope you enjoy my first fanfiction ever. I don't own anything dragon ball related but the story.
87.5K 2.2K 31
This story will not follow any of dragon ball events (movies, anime or manga). It will be a whole different story with added OCs (not alot OCs anyway...
4.1K 14 8
This is a story I posted on Fanfiction.net as, Superfan787. The story is done but I need help with writing the audience's personalities and reactions...
93.2K 2.8K 26
You're just a human who's friends with some pretty powerful people. What happens when you start to feel something for 2 of them? What happens when th...