KARNA : THE WARRIOR

By karn0123

what if karna know about his celestial father and he is part of Shiv too. again work of pure fanfiction More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
AN
CHAPTER 16
AN
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 21

5.1K 223 14
By karn0123

Karna and Draupadi reached to suta samaj and went to childhood home of Karna. Draupadi was amazed though Karna has told her it was simple house but she expected it to be bigger than what she was seeing afterall Karna was Angraj. Karna and Draupadi stepped down from Chariot and were standing at entrance of house. There Draupadi saw an elder woman was cutting vegetables alone. She turned around and saw Karna, she was surprised by his expression there was a smile on his face so genuine which she never saw the happiness in his face was like he wasn't seeing her but like he got treasure trove in front of him. She has never seen him this happy and elated. He was just looking at he like he wants to capture her image and because he didn't say anything she also couldn't. But the lady in front of them felt the gaze and lifted her face.

Radha : Putra Vasu!

Radha rushed to the entrance and hugged her son. There was tears in their eyes.

Radha : How are you Putra. Why didn't you come inside.

Karna : Maa, I am fine. I didn't came inside because I am not alone maa, I brought your daughter in law to meet you maa. Meet your daughter in law Panchal Kumari Yagseni Draupadi.

Radha then realised there was someone else with her Putra. She turned towards Draupadi, Draupadi was fidgeting but she bent down to touch her feet and get blessings.

Draupadi : Give me your blessings mother in law.

Radha gently placed her hands on Draupadi's head.

Radha : Sada sukhi raho, sada suhagan raho. Call me Mata putri.

She then picked her up. She cupped her cheeks.

Radha : You are very beautiful Putri, Wait here I want to welcome my daughter with all the tradition.

Radha immediately went inside to prepare. Draupadi was relieved seeing that she was being welcomed because she feared the worst, she didn't know Radha but Karna knew her mother. His mother was most forgiving person. He was sure after spending some time with Draupadi she would have liked her but he has to become the bridge so he deliberately introduce Draupadi as his wife. Radha came out and brought the aarti thali and kalash to welcome her Putra vadhu. Safety everything she again blessed Draupadi and took her hands to  take her inside the house. She took her to a cot.

Radha : Sit here Putri.

Draupadi : Ji Mata.

Karna came on her another side.

Karna (joked) : Mata, you got a daughter in law so you forgot you son.

Radha (fake angrily) : Now you remember your mata you idiot son, why has it taken you a month to come here with my daughter.

Saying that she twisted his ears.

Karna : Leave it maa it's paining. I was busy maa and Draupadi too needed to introduced to people of Anga. Everything took time Mata.

Radha left his ears and fondly caressed his hair. Karna took his usual place he put her head on her lap and enjoyed the pampering that his mother was giving her. Radha too fondly shook her head and turned towards Draupadi, she caressed her hairs with her another hand.

Radha : Tell me about yourself Putri, are you happy is my son treating you well.

Draupadi was already perplexed by Karna she never has seen childish side of him. He was always smiling but on the lap of his mother he seems like he attained moksha. She smiled unknowingly she never had mother because she birthed from yagna but even she has seen the fondness Karna had for his mother. Feeling the gentle and motherly touch she was broken from her thoughts. She smiled involuntarily feeling the care and love of her mother always n law's touch.

Draupadi : I am happy mata.

Radha : good.

Trio talked for a while.

Radha : You two take rest I will prepare dinner for everyone, Swami will arrive after sometime.

Draupadi : No, Mata let me prepare with dinner. You talk with Aarya, I know how much he misses you.

Radha : There is no need Putri.

Draupadi : please Mata, i insist.

Radha : Fine. But let me help you.

Draupadi : No mata you take rest here.

Radha : How can it be, oh idiot son of mine go and help my daughter in the kitchen.

Draupadi (surprised) : Radhey knew how to cook?

Radha : Yes. Don't you know.

Then she turned towards Karna, twisting his ears once more.

Radha (frowning) : What is this Vasu? Don't tell me you behave like some patriarchal king in Anga?

Karna : No Mata. I don't.

Radha : Then why Putri didn't know you cook. You are not like other males who think kitchen is only place for women do you Vasusen?

Karna : No mata.

Draupadi : No mata that isn't the case Aarya even let me take active part in Sabha and everything related to Anga. It is just only dasi prepares food there so I didn't knew he can cook too.

Radha smiled, oh how can she not notice there was wall between them, one question of Draupadi was enough to let her know that her son and daughter in law don't share a relationship of husband and wife. She deliberately did this to see whether they respect each other or not. She was pleased with results, she ofcourse knew like entire Aaryavrat in what condition marriage happened so she was worried for her son but it seems like there is still hope atleast they have respect for each other. She left his ears.

Radha : Don't worry Putri, I can understand afterall there he is a King and you are queen but here he is just my son. He will help you in preparation of dinner. Won't you Putra.

Karna glared at Draupadi blaming her to get his ear twisted while Draupadi has sheepish smile.

Karna : jii Mata.

Radha : Fine, both of you go and prepare food.

Both Karna and Draupadi left to kitchen.   Karna helped Draupadi in preparing the dinner and soon the food was cooked. They both came out of kitche to spend time with Radha. After few minutes the door opened and Adhiratha came inside. There he saw his wife son and he also recognised his daughter in law. Karna immediately hugged his father first which he returned. Draupadi too came to touch his feet.

Adhiratha : Sada sukhi raho, sada suhagan raho Putri.

Radha : Swami, Putra go and wash your hands putri and I will serve the food.

Males nodded while females went to kitchen to serve the food. Radha went to her room before dinner can start and came back. Everyone gathered and started the dinner.

Adhiratha : Wow the food is very tasty.

Radha : It is prepared by Putri Swami. Why won't be it tasty.

Adhiratha smiled : Putri, Mata Annapurna has extreme blessings on you may you always remain happy.

Karna : What about my help Radha maa.

Radha : Yeah yeah you helped too, sheeh you manchild.

Radha said by shooting gesture by another hand. Karna showed a fake hurt expression. Seeing everything Draupadi couldn't help but laugh. But thinking where she was she stopped abruptly and looked embarrassed.

Adhiratha (smiled) : It's fine putri this is your home you are free to express anything you want and may God bless you with enough patience to handle our stupid son.

Adhiratha said sagely. He, Radha and Draupadi laughed while Karna pouted but soon joined them.ales left while females remain in the room to clean up

After dinner Radha grabbed hands of Draupadi and put a box in her hands.

Radha : Putri, this our gift to you for our first meeting. Accept it as our blessings.

She said while caressing he cheeks. Draupadi wanted to reject but now she can't so she accepted it. She opened the box and saw beautiful pair of bangles in them.

Draupadi : It's beautiful Mata, I will forever wear this.

Radha : Putri, these bangles have special significance for me. I got it along side most valuable things in my life.

Radha said with nostalgia because she got it in same basket Karna has reached to her. She knew it may be something of birth mother of Karna so she wanted Draupadi to have it as it belongs to her and her only as wife of Vasusen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.4K 40
Destiny mourned the loss of not just great warriors, but also great people in the Kurukshetra war. One of them was Suryaputra Karn. Even the gods wep...
81.8K 3.5K 28
A story about the divine fireborn and worrior Karn. Was abandoned by birth, was insulted by society in every step, was looked down upon despite bein...
5.1K 298 10
A Story on Shiva's Memory loss. A complete diferrent take from Serial
105K 4K 110
(This is a story with a mega twist everything here is according to my imaginations. I have no intentions of hurting anyone's feeling. ) A fire born p...