๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ

By wockharted

๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก ; ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’Ž . More

copyrights.
๐Ÿญ
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

6

2.3K 111 65
By wockharted

𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝘀
𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗰

( y'all prolly fg who ole girl was lmaoao )

( this damn watermark pmoo ihih )

____________________________________

i walked around the warehouse as 𝘇𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗲 stayed on my mind.

ever since i seen him with 𝗵𝗲𝗿 i've been 𝗲𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀.

when he claimed her infront of me i felt sick.

it should be me. i mean what the fuck does he even see in that hoe.

hearing my brother 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗼 yell my name to come here.

" what nigga" i asked irritated.

" what who the fuck you talking to , and i got a solid plan nie " he spoke confidently.

" okay so tell me " i said eagerly. i wanted to be in 𝗵𝗲𝗿 spot so bad.

and one thing about me , if i want something i'll do anything. and i mean anything to get it.

" boom , found her location , you meet of wit ha , i rob her shit then you start to feel all fake sympathy, and offer her ta sleep atcho crib , while she sleep inject her with this " he spoke while holding up a syringe and a bottle of something.

" if that don't help pith these infused cloths over ha nose , she'll b out like a light " he said with a devilish smile on his face making me smile.

" then i'll come , out her inna car and drive her here and do whatever you want with her ".

" okay , when do we initiate this shit ". i wanted to start it now if it was possible.

" give me a few days , 2 or 3 at the most then i'll get back whichu " he told me parking his things up and leaving.

rolling my eyes hearing my phone ding making me look down at it.

it read

𝘻𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘦
𝘩𝘦𝘺𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦, 𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘧𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘭 😕 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 ?

sucking my teeth and feeling this wave of anger wash over me at the mention of 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗻.

rolling my eyes texting her back saying

𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 10 !

grabbing my purse and leaving the warehouse.

____________________________________

𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘀
𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘇𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

pulling into zhané's apartment complex getting out of my car and walking towards her door knocking.

" who is it " she asked.

sighing at her stupidity.

" it's me seleste " i spoke with a little annoyance in my voice.

bitch it's cold as fuck and you wanna play hurry the fuck and open the damn door.

she finally opened door greeting me with a smile and saying " come in bestiee ".

she pulled me in for a hug making me hug her back awkwardly and roll my eyes behind her back.

we pulled away making me close and lock the door and enter the kitchen and sit my bay down on the island.

" the pizza should be here in a few , but until the. we can catch up and stuff ".

" ard ".

we walked to her big ass room and sat down on her bed making me slide my forces off.

( one thing about me , btch imma wear my forces , uggs and crocs. idc then my babies nd imma stick beside em ).

" so how's college been for you and stuff " she asked.

i lied and said i've been in college when in reality i've been ducked off to create my 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻.

" i-it's been good , just real stressful and shit chile " i spoke.

" make sure not to over push yourself or anything ".

𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 , 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘦 𝘪 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 i thought.

" you right ".

she was about to speak until her phone rang making me look at it quickly seeing it was 𝗵𝗶𝗺

"𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 🥰" 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

flashes across her screen as she picked the phone up.

i can finally hear his voice. oh my gosh

" wassup mama " he said.

"hey my love " she spoke back while blushing.

𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸

" whachu doin "

" nothing with seleste ".

i got excited at the fact she was talking to 𝗵𝗶𝗺 about me.

" who the fuck is dat " he asked.

that made my world 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵

i suddenly had a wave of anger flow over me.

" bae my friend from the restaurant, the one that goes to college "

"mm oh " he replied dryly.

i looked down playing with my fingers as tears started to take over my eyes making my vision blurry.

getting up from the bed slipping my shoes back on and grabbing the rest of my belongings and leave.

i got into my car balling my eyes out hitting the dashboard.

" WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE SEE IN HER " i screamed

calming down backing out of the parking lot , picking up my phone and calling 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗼 .

he answered immediately.

" the plan needs to happen now ".

i guess he heard me sniffling because he asked " what's the matter ".

he spoke groggily.

he must've just woken up.

oh well.

" the plan to take xemaria out , i need it to happen tomorrow night".

" bruh calm down , i said give me some time ".

" LOOK BITCH ASS NIGGA, I DONT FUCKING HAVE TIME I NEED THIS SHIT DONE. " i yelled.

i didn't 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 symere, i 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗱 him.

i seen the way he looks at xemaria.

as if he wanted to devour her.

i've never had that.

and look wise , i look better than her.

" CHILL THE FUCK OUT AIGHT , i'll see what i can do ".

" don't fucking bullshit with me right now " i spoke sternly.

" if your not gonna do it i'll give the half a mill to someone else who can ACTUALLY do it " i spoke convincingly, putting emphasis on "actually".

i was willing to pay him half a mill to help me take them out.

" look let's make a deal " i spoke more softly.

" ard what " he spoke.

" a milly if you can do it for me tomorrow night".

" a mill ?!" he asked confused.

" yes , i'll bring you half in the morning tomorrow and the rest when it's actually done ".

the line went silent for a while.

" fine , i'll do it "
____________________________________

- sorry this took so long :(

- next chapter finna go crazyy

- plot twist ?! woww

- y'all ready for christmas?

- questions, comments, concerns, feedback?

tink out !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 9.4K 25
Dษชssแดแด„ษชแด€แด›ษชแดษด- แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชsแด„แดษดษดแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แด€ษดแด… สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แดา“ แด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœษชแด›ส ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s, sแดœส€ส€แดแดœษดแด…ษชษดษขs, แด€แด„แด›ษชแดษดs, แด€ษดแด… ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส. -๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ-
107K 4K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
496K 22.9K 40
"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต' ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ"