Arcane oneshots/headcanons

By justcatradorable

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 𝐹𝐸𝑀 𝑅𝐸𝒜𝒟𝐸𝑅 ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ'ꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ꜰᴇᴍ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ɪɴ ᴀʀᴄᴀɴᴇ... More

Info/Requests
-ONESHOTS-
I need her- Psychiatrist!Reader/Jinx
My Hero-Arrested!Reader/Vi (1)
The Undercity-Vi/Arrested!Reader/Caitlyn (2)
My Darling-Yandere!Caitlyn/Reader
~HEADCANONS~
~Dating Headcanons~
~Uno headcanons~
~Flirty/Touchy Headcanons~
~Gaming Headcanons~
~Dating + Christmas Headcanons ~
~Jinx First date headcanons~

Enemy -Vi/Arrested!Reader/Caitlyn (3)

4K 98 81
By justcatradorable

HEYY so umm basically i wrote like half of this months ago and then school whooped my ass but i finished it now but like when i jumped back in i realized i didn't really like where it was going but i didn't want to rewrite the whole thing so sorry if it seems kinda rushed, and I thought this chapter was gonna be much shorter than the others but it turned out pretty long, but tbh if y'all still want more after this I'm gonna switch it to its own story bcus I don't want this to take up such a majority of this book so if y'all want to suggest names you can ! :)

NOT PROOF READ

Warnings: Sexual Themes,Sexual innuendos ? lmfao ,mild language,violence,injury, cheating

BEGIN

In the hallway sounds of slow jazz music, giggling and moans filled your ears as your cheeks reddened, your blush only intensifying when you peeked into the rooms through the beaded curtains to see pairs of barely clothed workers grinding against another or bathing together. One of them had caught you staring and went to gesture for you to join them when Vi pulled you back to her sliding her arm around your waist and glaring at the worker, flipping him off with her other hand before dragging you closer to her and continuing down the hall.

"God what a prick. Anyways try not to get distracted, I don't think we have time for quickies cupcake, maybe later." Her hand trailed down your back teasingly grabbing your ass for a second, winking when she noticed Caitlyn wasn't watching, causing you to gasp and lightly smack her chest.

"Vi! I wasn't even thinking about that! Even though now that you mention it.." You quickly cut yourself off. "Either way watch your hands! What if Caitlyn saw?" You whispered to your girlfriend, not wanting to alert the bluenette of your situation.

"Relax princess she wasn't even looking, but if you don't want me to touch you I can do just that." She unwrapped her arm from your waist, a knowing smirk on her lips while she speed walked ahead of you leaving you shocked standing there.

"Hey wait, I didn't say that!" You were about to jog to catch up to your girlfriend when you realized you didn't want to leave Cait too far behind, you turned around to see her peeking into the same room with the bathing couple that you did, a laugh escaped your lips causing her to quickly snap herself out of her trance and catch your gaze with a shocked face.

"How exactly do you propose we go about this?" The bluenette inquired once she had caught up to you, both of you now walking together slightly behind Vi. You totally weren't letting your eyes wander down your girlfriends backside, it was only fair after she had grabbed yours.

  "Let them think you work here." She shrugged turning her head and smiling proudly when she noticed you staring, you had to pretend you were watching the humanoid toddle past her as an excuse.

"Excuse me?! I will not!"

"Yeah me too, and I don't really see how that would help, Vi" You agreed with the enforcer.

"Exactly! Plus you're just going to leave your girlfriend with a bunch of grimy perverts?" You couldn't help but notice how much more apparent Caitlyn's British accent was when she got angry.

"No absolutely not, she's not the distraction. You are, and you know what your problem is?"

"Oh great here we go." The bluenette cut her off.

"You've been so spoiled all your life that you think everyone's gonna kiss your ass and kneel down and give you what you want."

"A bit harsh there Vi." You cut in.

"I'm just telling it like it is Cupcake."

You sighed as you just rubbed her shoulder whispering to her.

"Just let me handle it." You looked back to Caitlyn who still stood there shocked at Vi's bluntness

"That's not how things work here Cait, if you really want people to talk to you, then you have to let them think you have what they want."

"And what do I have?" You looked her up and down, circling her, for once taking in her body that you had failed to notice before and the stunning features on her face, how the corset hugged her waist and made her chest more pronounced, and not to mention her height which probably made most people intimidated but you found all the more attractive,especially because of her long legs.

"Cmon, don't tell me you don't know..You're hot Cait, anyone here would be tripping over themselves to get with you. So what'll it be man or woman?" The bluenette stood there dumbfounded as you looked at her expectantly, suddenly your girlfriend grabbed the enforcers arm pulling her to a separate part of the hall just out of earshot.

  "Sorry cupcake I just need to have a quick chat with Cait here." Her voice dripped with venom when she mentioned the bluenette's name but was soft and loving when she called you your nickname, all you could do was nod your head as you stared at the hushed exchange they were having. Suddenly a customer walked by them right when you were about to cut into their conversation, now standing just a couple feet away.

"Hey i'm Pim what's your name?"

"Matilda. But you can call her whatever you want" You had never heard Vi's voice sound that sultry and flirtatious as you stopped in your tracks at the way she looked at Caitlyn, it was obvious she was just trying to make her take the hint to play along but you couldn't help the jealousy that surged through you.

  "Y-Yes Matilda, my parents named me Matilda after my great grandmother Matilda the..." As the topsider went on with her fake story you just watched as your girlfriend tried not to laugh, sending you a wink before walking down the hall.

"..Who was a pirate!" Cait finally finished her backstory as you stared at her giggling at her nervous smile.

"And what about you darlin' what's your name?" The customer now tried to walk towards you as their mask watched you expectantly with its creepy smile.

"Off limits..we should really be going Pim." The bluenette suddenly sneered at the male, grabbing your arm and taking you to somewhere else in the hallway.

"What was that about? Aren't we supposed to be getting the people to like us?"

"No I am, I think the people here already like you a little too much, and Vi told me to look after you."

"She did?Aww she's warming up to you."

"More like I was her only option while she left you here." She scoffed.

"Cmon don't be like that Caitlyn, I get the feeling you two will be getting along by the end of tomorrow." You smiled as she pulled you along with her trying to find a worker who looked like she knew something about Silco.

"Hi there, I haven't seen you two around before, would you like to have a seat with me." A female worker in a half wolf mask and very little clothing leaned against the doorway of her room, beckoning both you and the enforcer in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
15 minutes passed by, but to you it felt like an hour, this lady had been flirting with Cait nonstop and had yet to drop a hint of information about Silco. And it was even worse that you didn't know what to be asking or looking for. How did Silco even become leader? What happened to Vander? And why didn't Powder, Claggor, or Mylo stop Silco?

Just when you were on your 9th eye roll, annoyed with the woman's attempts to woo the enforcer, she finally let it slip that Silco's right hand was a regular. It seems Vi had found out the same thing as she came marching past the open curtain of the room, her eyes landing on Caitlyn and the woman, and then you sitting an arms distance away from both of them.

"Hey Vi wait up!" You jogged out of the room catching up to your girlfriend who seemed to be just a bit out of it. Causing you to frown.

"Is something wrong?"

"No cupcake everything's fine, I just need to find Silco's number two."

You scoffed at the way she brushed you off, not bothering to wait for Caitlyn this time as you ran after the redhead.

"Why are you in such a hurry though?" She didn't even stop her walking to acknowledge your questions but you knew she heard you.

"Because we have to stop him soon, he's already taken over The Last Drop, so it's only a matter of time before he does something else, if his right hand is a regular here, she could be the leverage we need."

"But shouldn't we wait to catch her at the Last Drop? You said Silco's has taken over it so I'd bet his assistant would be there, and it's familiar ground."

"No."

"Why Violet?" You grabbed her arm spinning her around to look at you, she huffed, glancing around slightly in embarrassment due to the growing argument in the middle of a hallway.

"Ever since we got here you've been avoiding that place like the plague, I thought you of all people would be ecstatic to see Vander again, I mean we're gonna have to talk to him to see how Silco got control."

Vi noticeably flinched at the mention of the former leader, her eyes softened with what looked like guilt and remorse. Had you missed something?

"No Y/N I don't think you'd want to see him."

"What is that even supposed to mean Vi? What about Mylo, Claggor..Powder. Her drawings were clearly in those photos Caitlyn showed us so I know she's still here. When did you last see her?"

~~~~~
"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!"

*SLAM*

"BECAUSE YOU'RE A JINX, DO YOU HEAR ME?! MYLO WAS RIGHT."

"No.No.No.No. Violet, Please."

"Vi,Vi! Come back! Please come back!"

~~~~~~

"I'm done talking about this. We're not going to The Last Drop. End of discussion."

"Are you hiding something from me? If it's about Powder then I have a right to know Vi, she was just as important to me as she was to you—"

"POWDER IS GONE! I lost her, there was an explosion and I just..I just left her. And Vander, Mylo, and Claggor? They're dead. They were killed in the explosion that Powder caused while trying to help, and I tried to blame her I really did. But it wasn't her fault Y/N..It was mine. I left her at the basement, and then I left her again. When all she wanted to do was help."

  You stood there speechless. Tears gathering in both yours and Violets eyes, and probably Cait's too who had been not so subtly listening in from 8 feet behind you.

  "Vi I'm so sorry I didn't know, god I am so sorry for trying to make you go back there I should've known."

  "There's nothing for us back there cupcake, there's nothing for us anywhere, the only things I have left are you and Powder. I saw Silco take her before I was sent to stillwater, so that is why I need to find his right hand woman, so I can find Powder."

  You felt a hand on your shoulder as you turned around to be met with the blue eyed enforcer, you already knew she wanted to comfort you, but instead you just shook your head and scooted to the side, pointing to your teary eyed girlfriend instead as you both wrapped your arms around her.

"We're gonna find her Vi, I swear it."

After a few moments you all broke apart and your girlfriend sniffled through her sobs as you wiped the tears off her cheek. Before you were interrupted by laughter nearby.

"Rotten luck boys." The sounds of chips hitting the table and a few groans of some men sounded from around the corner, and you were sure you recognized that voice.

"Was that-"

"Sure sounds like her."

You and Vi shared a look before sneaking up to peer around the corner as you dragged Caitlyn with you. Her hand left a reassuring grip as you hid with her.

"God it is her, that bitch I thought she died in the explosion."

Your eyes trailed over Sevika as you registered Vi's words. You stopped your gaze at her cloak, a mechanical arm peeking through the fabric.

"Looks like she came pretty close, check out her transformer arm."

Before you could even let out a smile at your own joke Vi was running towards Vander's former ally, her knee raised as she jumped and kneed Sevika in the face.

You watched as the 2 men she was with tried to run off right past you and Caitlyn.

"Oh no you don't."

Tripping one of the men and finding a loose pipe on the wall next to you, you smacked the back of his head with it, effectively knocking him out. Meanwhile Caitlyn was using the butt of her rifle to knock out the other man, hitting him right in his mouth and causing one of his teeth to fly out. He hit the ground with a thud while she kicked him to make sure he was unconscious.

The enforcer pointed her rifle at Vi and Sevika but sighed and lowered it before looking to you.

"I need higher ground if I'm going to get a clear shot. Are you coming?"

You turned around to see Sevika uncloaking here mechanical arm that was powered by shimmer, her fingers were sharp like claws and an entire vial of shimmer peeked through the gaps in her arm. You knew there was no way Vi could overpower her by herself.

"I have to help Vi, I'm sorry Cait."

You ran into the room to find Sevika with Vi pinned against the wall, when she threw her onto the ground you found an opening and hit her arm with the pipe as hard as you could. Her forearm came up, ready to slam down on your face before you blocked it with the pipe, Vi jumped off the ground ignoring her pains as she snuck behind Sevika putting her in a chokehold.

"Where's my sister, where is he keeping her?!"

"You mean Jinx?" Sevika mechanical arm broke through your pipe, quickly catching one half mid air and slamming it against your head, her hand molded together to create a knife as she stabbed your side, causing you to fall to the ground.

She got a hold of Vi's arm locked around her neck as she flipped her onto the pavement, knocking the wind out of her.

"She works for him" The brunette circled around both of you, kicking you in the side she stabbed you in as Vi watched in fury.

"She's like his daughter." She caught Vi attempting to stand up, you were trying to do the same but the stab wound was proving difficult to do so.

"I'll send her your regards." Sevika grabbed the redheads face as she brought her arm up, the shimmer vial coming up out of her shoulder as she clenched her fist.

"NO!" You shouted, when suddenly a bullet whizzed into the pink substance, causing Sevika to drop Vi and hold her wound. She let out a growl as she started to run off while more shots were fired at her retreating body.

Relief flooded through you as Cait jumped down from the ledge, still brandishing her rifle towards the alleyway Sevika had run into. You could feel the raging heat radiating off her as she finally gave it up and folded her gun back up. Immediately rushing to your side to see if you were alright.

"Why did you let her go?" Your girlfriend grumbled from beside you, her arm wrapping around your waist to hold you up, while still being cautious of the cut on your side.

"Do you ever say thank you?" Caitlyn replied tucking her gun back into her backpack as she stared at Vi's arm around you, with an emotion you couldn't quite decipher.

"He's gonna know we're here now." You whispered, gritting your teeth around the words as you tried not to let out cries because of how much pain you were in as Vi helped you over to the wall so you could lean against it.

"And who's fault is that?" The enforcer quipped staring pointedly at your girlfriend. You really could not deal with an argument right now as you gave both the girls an exhausted look, making Vi roll her eyes at not being able to quip back but she was only going to be nice for your sake.

"You're an alright shot." The redhead replied sparing a glance behind her at Caitlyn behind her. You had thought that she had grown a little more trust in Cait when she left you with her in the brothel but she still clearly didn't trust her enough to be near you when you were so vulnerable, given how she was creating a barrier between you and the enforcer, using her strong body as a wall.

"I'm an excellent shot." She smirked, as you silently nodded at her in gratitude to her saving your ass with Sevika. Meanwhile Vi was leaning down to examine your cut, hands coming towards the injury as your eyes watered at the touch. Her mouth pulled into a snarl at the amount of blood that came onto her fingers.

"Clearly not so excellent if you couldn't even shoot her head, I'll kill the bitch." She seethed while ripping some of her jacket to apply pressure to your wound while your groaned in pain. Caitlyn instantly finding an opening to be by your side trying to help Vi ease your pain.

"Let me do it, you're too afraid you'll hurt her and you're not adding enough pressure."

"So what you're saying you'll be fine with hurting her?"

You leaned your head back onto the wall, you definitely could not deal with their banter right now, your head was pounding as you struggled to keep your eyes open.

"She could have a concussion, keep her awake while I do this." Vi knew then that there was no point in arguing with the enforcer, it was clear Cait could be very stubborn, so she instantly leaned up, her face inches from yours as her hand held your cheek.

"C'mon Cupcake I need you to stay awake for me, you're losing a lot of blood. Come on just keep those pretty eyes open." You were trying so hard to nod in response to her pleas, your half lidded eyes caught sight of her face but the blood pouring out of her nose caused your eyes to snap open.

"You're bleeding Vi." Now your hand cradled her cheek as your thumb wiped the blood from her cupid's bow, your eyes following to the scar on her lip.

"Yea I could say the same about you, shit your head isn't bleeding too is it?" Her other hand quickly came up to pat your head checking if any blood came off, sighing in relief when none was there.

"No, 'm okay" You slurred as your eyelids fluttered again, your head lazily leaning into your girlfriends hand.

"No, no,no babe I need you to stay awake, I know you're tired but it's not safe in your condition to pass out."

Even with the red jacket it was easy to tell that it was soaked in blood, Caitlyn swore under her breath as she looked up at Vi.

"We need to find someplace safe to bandage her up or find a professional who can heal her."

God why was her voice getting so loud, or wait no, maybe it's the ringing in your ears that's loud, or it could be the pounding in your head. You closed your eyes to try to drown it out but suddenly they wouldn't open again and your body went slump as you felt somebody catch you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When your woke up you were on a dusty mattress in the remains of what seemed like an old lookout house or basement of some sort. Your head was still pounding but when you looked at the wall of drawings it hit you. This was where you,Vi,Powder,Mylo, and Claggor used to live. The faded chalk drawings of a slug monster with venom for ooze and a crab with razor spikes brought back so many memories as you looked around the area.

"You're awake." Suddenly Caitlyn was in front of you, she unwrapped a handkerchief as she attempted to wipe the blood off the fabric of your shirt.

"How's your head feeling?"

You searched around the room looking for your girlfriend but didn't catch any sight of her, instantly you sat up, more alert now than ever as Caitlyn tried to steady you.

"Where's—?"

"Violet went out to look for a doctor or medicine for you, she should be back soon."

Relief flooded you as your body relaxed, you scanned your surroundings one last time and noticed Caitlyn's bag disregarded on the floor, her gun peeking out of it but still not within close reach. She must be really comfortable with you now.

"Vi was right y'know, you are a pretty good shot." You smiled at her, her eyes momentarily peeking through her lashes to acknowledge you. Her hand still held onto your side.

"Yea but she was also right on something else, I should've gone for Sevikas head." You didn't miss the guilty tone she had as she stared at your wound, her perfectly manicured hands just didn't look right holding a bloodstained cloth against a former prisoner. How could she be from such a perfect life and believe you were worth anything?

"No, you did the right thing, I would never want you to have blood on your hands because of you protecting 'someone like me'."

"You're worth it Y/N." Suddenly she leaned closer to you to examine the bruise on your cheekbone from where the pipe must've hit it when it collided with your head. You were instantly so aware of how close she was to you, her eyes looked so blue, almost a perfect match to the dark blue hair falling in front of her face but still a light contrast. Her lips were so close, you wondered if she even noticed.

Her fingers lightly danced over the bruise as you sucked in a breath through your gritted teeth, causing her to instead cup your face, making sure to be wary of the bruise.

"Sorry." This time you knew she noticed how close you were, her eyes had flickered down to your lips 3 times. You wanted to scold yourself for even thinking like that, how would Vi feel if she knew what you were doing. But in that moment you just couldn't stop yourself, and it seems like Caitlyn couldn't either.

Her lips sealed onto yours in a breathtaking kiss, you knew it was wrong but it just felt so right as she leaned over you, positioning herself on your thigh in an attempt to keep weight off your wound. When you pulled away for air, you both went right back in, your lips parted as her tongue slipped past your mouth, both of you moaning at the advancement. You could tell that she was definitely more experienced than Vi, oh god was it wrong to think that? Of course it was! You were making out with an enforcer right now while your GIRLFRIEND looks for medicine for you, and you were enjoying it.

Eventually you came to your senses as you pulled away, catching your breath as you stared at Cait's now moist and slightly kiss swollen lips.

"Oh my god."

"Y/N"

"Oh my god. I can't believe we just,- I mean it was great- but we shouldn't have- and oh my god Vi. What about Vi? I shouldn't have, I just got her back what was I thinking?"

"Y/N Shh, she doesn't have to know, she's not here and it was just an in the moment thing. I swear I will take full responsibility if she does find out."

"No,no Cait you can't do that, it's on me just as much as you, I should've stopped it."

The enforcer just sighed as she leaned back, removing herself off your thigh before sitting on the edge of the mattress.

"Am I interrupting something?"

END

AAAAAAHHHHHG THE KISS HAPPENED !! I'm so excited to be back into writing and I honestly have no clue what i'm gonna do for the title or cover if i make this into a book but i hope y'all enjoyed :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.2K 34
Warning- Violence, Drug abuse, alcohol usage, sexual content, etc. Female reader with she/her pronouns **I do not own the arcane characters** She g...
5.7K 208 9
What if Vander had 5 kids, and Mylo had a sister. Meet Maya Mylos younger sister, the one who followed him. Who...
3.7K 122 6
❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐡, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲! ❞ a collection of short stories about Jinx and the reader ↳ all self insert SLOW UPDATES oh I'm al...
78.2K 2K 21
The hottest bitch Vi "You here to beat the shit out of me again?" "Y/n?" It will be based on the show arcane. ⚠️strong language, possibility of smut...