animals, wakasa imaushi

By pokarri

make me behave like an animal More

ANIMALS
001
002
003
004
005
006
007

008

1.1K 55 38
By pokarri

¦ TROUBLE

the loud meows and hissing fangs from grappling orange striped cats didn't bother the girl who's walking — both hands situated inside the dark trousers' pockets, fingers fidgeting the crumpled paper yen. 

y/n and her today's—saturday's per diem. not minding that she's still wearing the uniform from her exhausting work. she focused her head, together with her e/c eyes, to find a nearby store; to buy food for her grumbling stomach, while the night's still not too dark to walk through.

"aha!" she sound delighted as ever when her gaze spotted an old man wiping a wet red bowl, y/n started to cut her distance from the ramen cart stall she's seeing now — small smile can not be erased even if her shoulders are already tired from reaching and pushing packaged boxes for her work.

"thank you! thank you!"

nearly cried when she heard that the old man was about to close and go home, but to her brows frown and lips trembling in hunger? it made the grandpa to chuckle in awe, and start to serve y/n her desired shoyu ramen.

"it's getting dark. . . wait, i will get you a chair. and oh, watch the noodles." the old man said — his voice tuned like his father giving off orders, making y/n giggly nod as she stomped her straightened leg — avoiding to get numb. 

oh, how she missed his father. wondering if one day, she'll see him again. wondering if one day, she can hold the flashlight straight and have his busy father annoyed because she's lighting the wrong spot, again.

"my, my. . ." deep exhale near her right earlobe, left part of her waist wanting to disappear when y/n felt someone's palm hardly laid on and one time squeezed it.

she doesn't curse a lot —out from her mouth and in her mind— but what the fuck.

to her reflexes, eyes shutted wide when her back landed on the stall's corner from hastily turning her body away from who-ever-it-is — together with one of her elbow's hard hits and blow on the noxious guy's jaw.

"huh? wakasa has taught his girl to fight," amused, he touched his jawline— up to the bridge of his nose. it is warm, his fingers wiped the cardinal liquid off.

"imaushi?" she then almost whispered. lungs started to constrict when her senses registered on another eyes; staring beside her- old man holding the promised chair, y/n just gave him an indescribable smile before she faced the guy on her front again.

she never knew that waiting for a hot ramen would slide her hunger to heavy uneasiness — uneasy from the pain that her trembling shoulders brought, down to her aching back, and thinking on the part where she was touched.

a bell of trouble jingled around her mind when the one guy —with his both ears filled with multiple earrings and dirty uniform around— whistled, just like what wakasa did, and suddenly the area was surrounded.

surrounded by a gang that y/n don't know and never wanted to know.

"yeah. . ." the guy in front of y/n, stretched his both arms. she started to suppose that this is their leader, the guy continued, "wakasa imaushi. . . your prick boyfriend who also managed to have my nose to bleed."

he stepped forward, y/n started to step back, "where is he?"

"i-i don't know!" it made the guy sighed, together with his lame members, it pushed him again to take step further. "c'mon, don't make it hard for us. . ." he lowered his tone, to make it more kind to hear - having the others to jolt in laughter.

"we just want a one punch on your bae's face and we're gone, so where is he?" in just a blink of y/n's lash, the guy is already breathing near her.

fingers with dried blood from his nose are twirling the end of her h/c strands, "where. is. he."

y/n can not utter a word when the stall she's leaning with starts to move, "look at me and drop where wakasa is!"

her face was forced to turn again on the guy's furious face, y/n's neck almost gave off a sound of crack because of his tight grip.

"what kind of algorithm did the heavenly aliens use to make your brain not to understand that i do not know f-fucking know!"

"come again, you bitch." y/n closed her sight; alleviating the added pain lingering on the side of her lip line. she was slapped and hoping that her lips still aren't chapped.

"i already said. . . i don't know. t-to be honest, we're not that close to knowing each others' whereabouts, so leave me alone—the heck?!"

so, that is the reason why the stall moved, one of his members tried to pull the innocent and all-sweated old man out of his ramen chamber.

"leave the old man alone!" y/n snarled, teeth grinding on each side. thinking that he hasn't finished cooking the noodles yet and it might turn out on getting a mushy, overcooked texture.

"oh, yamato. . . don't scare our girl here. . ." this guy teased, hands flowing down to reach y/n's shoulder.

"eh? she doesn't look scared at all, fuji-kun." the guy named yamato said, arms started to twist around the stall owner's neck.

y/n once again saw this guy—fuji's face. much furious, brows almost reaching each other as his face comes closer. "oh? you're not scared?"

she didn't want to respond to this gangster's banter, but when she felt his hand start on giving off an alarming touch again on both of her shoulders — siding to her chest, y/n thought of what her cousin said and immediately aimed for it, "screw!" her bended right knee, filled with mad force was able to land harshfully on fuji's crotch, but on her second aim her leg was catched, and her breath was cutted, "off—"

the last thing she knew is her leg hitted a cold ground, together with her butt being numb. y/n was thrown away, with head spinning and whole body aching — but eyes keep on darting harshest stares on fuji and his aching two souls.

well-deserved.

all of his members were about to go on through the hissing girl but a familiar and now, wintry voice being echoed around their lobes made them stop on the spot.

"i should have given all of your body a bruised map to head to my place. . . instead on going to the person being linked with me."

and there it goes. . . shoes that are heavily colored in dark stepping near y/n's. 

his earring's unconcerned from his ponderous temper. white coat keeping his blank face to light — he heard all the guys call his name, "wakasa. . ." in different state of emotions; fear, anger, surprised, wakasa doesn't want to elaborate it all as his lavender eyes tries to catch y/n's lashes.

slammed down to the ground. eyes unable to fixate on him. her hands turned pale as it hardly balled into fist. wakasa already reading out what happened just based on y/n's situation, he bends his knees to get on a level with her.

"did you steal a pen so that's why they're looking for you?" she questioned, lightheartedly — easing the thumping noise of her chest when the place she wanted to be peaceful as she eats begone.

the number of guys started to doubled, then a couple of seconds, it become triple — loud noise from different motorbikes added

"get up, i must pull you out of here first." wakasa simply mumbled. himself trying to mimic y/n's blithe breaths but the anger ravishing inside of him, is much more dominant and eager to show.

"daiki," wakasa called the boy behind him, ears reddened when he saw y/n but he tried to hide it when wakasa gave off a razor-sharp glance.

"get y/n out of here." wakasa continued, voice hinting that she shouldn't be involved in the looming brawl. daiki nodded.

"my ramen. . ." y/n look around the street, the old man is already missing out from someone's arm. she tugged wakasa's white coat, which led him to lean his fixed face closer to her, "what about my ramen?"

"just go now with him, y/n. . ." wakasa flutters his lashes down on the blood lining on her lips, his thumb positioned to wipe it off as he drops words to make her leave the place already.

". . .after i deal with these damn skunks, i'll be the one who'll cook and even feed you drums of ramen."

"but i already paid for it." she blurted. not wanting to leave.

it made wakasa to snicker, unbelievably blinking as his fingers make way down to his pockets, "here." he placed his wallet on y/n's palm and used his free hand to make her chin lift upon him; easily driving her mind to idyllic trouble when he whispered on y/n's ear, "now go and we'll flirt later."

───

"can't believe you spent my money on these gauze and bandages instead of using it for your ramen." wakasa commented, arms curling on each other as his face turned up.

"you're hungry, right?"

"my hunger disappeared when they surrounded me," y/n defended, "and the one you ordered to be with me said that you'll get bloody from the gang fight. i don't want to believe him but now look. . ."

y/n stopped pumping the balled cotton on cleaning wakasa's bruised cheek and scanned his whole body again — coat draping on his shoulders, both arms also got minor scratches, hands and fingers had been tinted with dots of blood too.

where did he get it? he just proudly reasoned that, "i one by one pulled the piercings of the guy who laid their hands on you."

it sent her shivers on how wakasa is serious about sharing what happened but somehow it made her uneasiness lessen. a bit.

now, they are sharing spaces in a lone playground near y/n's apartment, under the dim light of a lamp post; y/n insists on standing still as she cleans and aids wakasa and his surrounded, pouty lips while he sits on one of the swing.

she continued her mumbles, "turns out to be true."

"psh."

"stop sounding pissed and stop that look in your eyes when in fact that i should be the one doing you that."

wakasa felt his teeth buried on his inner lip when y/n got her hands aggressively pressed on one of his face wounds.

"like. . . why do they come at me and keep insisting i know where you are because i am your girlfriend?" y/n hysterically spouted, fingers cupped wakasa's jaw harder when it swayed.

she doesn't notice the muffled groan forming around his mouth as she continues to let her chagrin out. "do boys now get their asses to be so nosy?"

"y/n-"

"shh! ayaka can't listen to what i want to rant because she's too busy but now you're here. . ." y/n exhaled then continued as wakasa's lips started to gap on her words, "so let me take it all out."

wakasa imaushi, always been avoided by many because of his glorious name lingering around koudo rengou gang — the best in making someone's gang to fell; is now being a good listener and somehow resembling a dog as he attentively look at y/n's moving lips and gesturing hands.

". . .and no offense, waka, but ever since we got close i have always been tangled and surrounded by your guys, then the rumors and now this trouble. . ."

y/n planked down her back on the other swing beside wakasa and tilted her face away from his frowning, lilac orbs. 

she's tired and wakasa catched her left hand hanging, squeezing it two times; garnering y/n's attention when he sincerely whispers, "sorry," under the moonlight.

"mhm," really exhausted to think of a response. she then yawned.

"let's go," wakasa lifted his leg, not pulling their shared warm palms, he started to ravel out her sticked fingers to split and intertwine it.

"i'll walk you home."

y/n already felt too much ache for tonight's, but the ache pounding inside her chest never screams pain as now - wakasa keep it inside his coat's pocket, "how 'bout your mot—"

the light haired guy also looked behind them, his motorcycle was parked under the tree. wakasa moved his lips to say, "if someone touches again what and even who i own. . ."

y/n gulped on how he hung his sentences.

". . .i'll beat them to a pulp." wakasa chuckled as his mind remembered again what his fists and feet did to the guy who made y/n feel she's in trouble.

"so, we'll see each other on monday?" y/n said, hands hesitantly find way out of wakasa's touch when they already reached her apartment.

"i won't come at school for uh. . . maybe, a week." wakasa is fully decided on his tone. maybe, this might be the way to flatten first his gang rival's interest on having y/n to target.

for a week, wakasa silently plan that he'll purge 'em all - then he can spend the rest of all of his time solely on having y/n. prolly alone.

y/n's about to say something but she kept her lips tightly close; nodding on him as she step inside her home. but wakasa won't let her come behind the door without feeling her cheeks to burn.

"what's with this?" she asked. referring to wakasa's hands; both cupping her side — thumb drawing circles on it.

"goodnight, y/n. . ." and i know you know he did it next. . .

wakasa brushing the tip of his nose across y/n's, after his now smirking lips softly and breathlessly planted on her hair crown — kissing it before he goes on.

wakasa didn't gave more inches for him to go apart her face, causing y/n and her mind to go on trouble again when his hot exhale and teasing words circled, "and don't miss me too much, alright? i'll blush like an idiot if i knew you felt that."

and starting that night, y/n and the unexplainable 'trouble' feeling that wakasa left on her - never disappeared. it even gave y/n to felt that she is starting to be unknowingly trapped inside wakasa imaushi's methaphorical den. . . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 13.4K 82
Just another oneshot from me!¡ anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!
38.8K 1.8K 10
❛ the other woman ❜ 綺麗男の子.ᐟ ❨ ; ❩ ━━━ ANGST , R16+ , REWRITTEN . . . ©EST. SATURDAY 071321 ━ SATURDAY...
85.2K 3K 13
[discontinued] ............... -; when a suicidal maniac stumble upon an insane group of delinquents.