That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By AlexDobroiu3

No memories , anime knowledge and a system. What could go wrong? Everything. Disclaimer! This Is My first sto... More

Ch 1 - Reincarnation
Ch 2 - Life as a Demon
Ch 3 - Primordial?
Ch 4 - Dream
Ch 6 - Demon Lord
A / N

Ch 5 - Beginning of the trial

2.3K 54 29
By AlexDobroiu3

A week has passed. Me and Sirin were at a lake with me trying to catch a fish and failing miserably.

"Why wont it bite? Damit!" I shouted in frustration while Sirin giggled.

"Try once more. Maybe this time you will catch one." She says as she flashes a smile.

"God, that smile" I thought "If someone dares take that smile away I will murder them" My thoughts getting more and more murderous until I realized what I was thinking "Stop it Ciel, this is not the time!"

[The user has obtained the extra skill [Fishing]]

After I saw the pop up I felt like something was pulling the fishing rod. Lo and behold it was a fish and not an ordinary one at that, it was too big to be any type of fish I have eaten in my previous life so that surprised me and even Sirin looked shocked for some reason even though she seemed to know this world a lot.

And her shock was, of course, different from mine as when the fish landed it attacked me.{A/n: a wild Magikarp has appeared.} I manifested Cinnabar Spindle and cut its head, ending the fight easily.

After the little fishing incident and the night that followed it, we were walking in the middle of the plains after coming out of the that damned forest.

 I was happy that we were able to leave the forest with its dangerous creatures. Oh how wrong I was.

In front of us stood an army of 30000 soldiers. They were fighting and loosing to a bigger army. The bigger army was slowly killing them off.

"A battle?" I thought "No, a civil war from the armor of the soldiers." 

"We will not bow to the whims of that king of yours!" I soldier that looked like the general of the smaller army shouted.

We walked up to him and asked what happened.

"Huh? I suspect that you're not from around here so I'll tell you" He says as he clears his throat.

"My name is Albert and I'm the general of this army." He says as he looks at us.

"Hello general Albert, I'm Ciel and my partner here is Sirin." I say bowing to show respect.

"Good to know that there are some kids around that are still polite to their elders" He says.

"Technically I'm older than him because of the time I spent in the void, but I'll let it slide." I thought with a sweat drop and said "Yes there are still people like that general." Then I followed with "If you would like we could help with achieving victory. If you would have us of course."

"Of course we would. After all it's better to owe someone than to live under that empire." He says and I could feel the hatred of this empire in his voice.

"System, use Akashic Records to create a skill that grants me strategic knowledge" I give the system a mental command and the next moment a pop up appeared.

[The user has gained the extra skill [Strategist] ]

[Permission to upgrade the extra skill [Strategist] into the unique skill[Grand Strategist]]

[Yes] [No]

"Yes" I thought as the window disappeared and in front of me appeared a window 

[The user has gained the unique skill[Grand Strategist]]

Grand Strategist: 

-Thought Acceleration: Raises thought-processing speed by a thousand times.

-Parallel Processing:  The ability to detach thoughts and analysis of phenomena. Detached thoughts are also under the effects of Thought Acceleration.

-Predictive Calculation: The ability to fully read the flow of power in the user's body, while also preventing bursts of waste, and military forces, reading the chances for victory like a prophet.

"Huh....... Neat."  I thought quoting a certain vampire.

After getting the skill [Grand Strategist] I devised a strategy which was able to make our army win.

[A/n: Op much?]

Sneakily I used [Azathoth] to take the souls of everyone that died so I could revive them later on. After all, they died because their ruler wanted more power. And knowing the only empire in Tensura was The Eastern Empire whose ruler is Rudra Nam Ul Nasca and the one who wields [Justice King Michael].

"ID[Create]" I say.

Current Ids:[Zombie],[Lesser Vampires],[Skeletons],[Higher Vampires], [Empty] 

Special Ids:[Carnage Symbiote], [Uchiha Bloodline], [Demon Lord Seed Acquisition] 

"Demon Lord Seed Acquisition" I say as the time stops to a halt.

The first thing I see when the ID was created was a male with short white hair and black eyes. But the most noticeable feature were his black wings.

[The challenge has begun] 

"Eye of the sage" I say to see his status.

Lucifer Morningstar

Title: Prince of Darkness, First Demon

Gender: Male 

Race: Demon King 

Notable Skills:

Darkness:

-Shadow Embodiment: The user can act as the physical manifestation or personification of Darkness, the all-encompassing void which acts as the counterbalance to light. The darkness manifested is made of pure negativity/Dark Energy and/or lack of illumination. The user of this ability is essentially tapping into the core of different forms of darkness itself to assert their dominion.

-Primal Darkness Manipulation: The user can control the primal darkness that has existed before creation, and represents the darker aspect of primal creation alongside the Light, both being two halves of the same coin, yet stand opposite. Due to its primordial nature it goes beyond concepts of good, evil, and even neutrality.

-Eternal Darkness: The user is able to create a field of absolute impenetrable darkness that completely negates sight and may also dull or even completely negate the other senses. They are potentially able to generate darkness so intense it can completely obliterate objects in its path.

-Hopeless: A passive ability that feeds on the opponent's negative emotions and empowers the user.

Lord of Hell: The user has authority and duty over hell, the realm where damned souls go to suffer for eternity. Some users gain control over a certain part of Hell where they command everything and everyone in the area and gain a lot of power whenever they are in Hell itself.

"Woah!" I say surprised at the appearance of the First Demon.

[New quest: Prove yourself]

Objective:

-Prove that you are worthy of the title Demon Lord

Bonus Objective:

-Defeat Lucifer 

Reward: 10 points , 2 Gacha tickets, Demon Lord Seed

Bonus Reward: 20 points , 1 Gacha ticket, Demon King evolution path

I take the Cinnabar Spindle and prepare defend from Lucifer's attacks.

End.

A/n: So how was it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 39.9K 170
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
182K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
223K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
770K 30.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...