JUBILEE LINE ─ WILBUR SOOT βœ”

By wonwoorieul

"There's a reason, that London puts barriers on the tube line" "There's a reason, they fail" OR In which Wilb... More

JUBILEE LINE
PLATFORM ZERO
PLATFORM ONE
PLATFORM TWO
PLATFORM THREE
PLATFORM FOUR
PLATFORM FIVE
PLATFORM SIX
PLATFORM SEVEN
PLATFORM EIGHT
EPILOGUE
NOTICE

ALTERNATIVE ENDING

3.3K 148 143
By wonwoorieul

ALTERNATIVE ENDING

Life had been different since Holly's diagnosis. The two were happy spending the girl's last few months together, making the most of every day that had left. Until a miracle occurred. Well, Wilbur would count it as a miracle. Actually, the two of them would count it as a miracle. But no one knew how it came about.

It was time for Holly's monthly checkup, and as the two lovers entered through the hospital doors, something felt different. It wasn't the change in staff members, and it wasn't a change in how busy the building was. But rather, it was a change in Holly's diagnostic report.

"Holly. I don't know how it happened, but your breast cancer..."

Doctor Collins hesitated, looking over her patient's report again and again in surprise, trying to wrap it around her head.

"Your breast cancer..." Doctor Collins repeated, swallowing heavily before a euphoric smile grew upon her face, "Your breast cancer, it's somehow stopped growing, we're able to put you through to chemotherapy and try to remove the cancer cells!"

The euphoric smiles spread to both Holly and Wilbur's faces, maybe there was hope after all, maybe Holly would be able to live past it. Maybe they could get married. Maybe they could start a family together, and grow old together.

Sure they were hefty maybe's, but in Wilbur's eyes, it was worth believing it. Holly, the light in his life, would be ok.

It was a tall belief, after all there were countless things that could go wrong, but these maybe's seemed a lot closer and the possibility of them occurring became clearer and clearer.

Wilbur wouldn't lose the love of his life.

●○•°•○●

Things ran smoothly over the next few months, Holly began her chemotherapy and Wilbur began streaming more often, his happy exterior becoming more apparent to his fans who only assumed that something amazing was going on in his life.

And to make things even better, Jared had been caught by the Police, after an investigation was put into place around the time of Holly's house fire, and he was finally paying for his crimes. Rotting in jail.

'As he should,' Wilbur thought, nodding his head whilst on a call with Tommy.

The teenager had really been pulling him through the tough times, he had been for years, but he'd really been there for him over the last few months and Wilbur couldn't thank him enough.

He wouldn't know what to do if Holly hadn't started chemotherapy.

He wouldn't know what to do if he hadn't met Holly.

So when his girlfriend returned from the hospital after her chemo session, Wilbur got down on one knee and asked her to marry him.

Holly said yes.

And they kissed.

The two in a blissful state of happiness that hadn't been around them for so long.

●○•°•○●

"there's a reason, london puts barriers on the tube line."

"there's a reason, they fail."

●○•°•○●

you wanted a happy ending? here you go :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 306 5
Just me simping for this cute man-child and trying to entertain you guys. I'm setting this fine man up with my OC Seraphina and am trying to make a l...
12.6K 413 42
BOOK 1 ‼️DISCLAIMER‼️ THIS IS VERY VERY VERY SLOW BURN She's got it all figured out. She knew WCKED's weak spots, she knew how and when to attack. Sh...
469K 11.6K 130
A story that will follow the entire saga with its own individual twists and turns, please do give it a try you may be pleasantly surprised. There ar...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.