Doted by The Big Villains [O...

By pushypussy

No VOTING! After she wakes up from being reborn, she becomes the little pitiful girl who is sent into a menta... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

20-25

664 7 7
By pushypussy

This information was indeed from the former high school of the transfer student. The transfer student was timid and withdrawn, not good-looking, and had poor grades. She was the typical type that did not dare to say anything even when she was bullied.

Wasn’t this giving Class Seven a plaything?

What’s more, the newcomer herself was easily left out. Many of them were indeed looking at this school belle’s relative with disdain and malicious eyes.

Until the form teacher came in.

He turned around and said to the person outside with a smile, “Okay, come in.”

At this moment, a figure at the door stepped in.

The noisy students immediately stopped their actions and could not help staring at the girl who had walked in.

Beautiful. As if held captive under a spell, it was hard not to be drawn to the girl’s eyes, which were enchanting and bright to the point that it made people remember it at one glance. She swept those unforgettable eyes around with the lazy and uncaring indifference akin to an otherworldly being.

The aura on her could not be kept in, and it made people think of these four words, ‘someone out of reach’.

A few seconds later.

“My name is Pei Lisa.”

The minds of the people in the class turned blank.

This was the transfer student of their class?!

Wasn’t she someone who was not good-looking, and one that no one would give another look when placed in a crowd??!

But if she stood beside Qin Tzuyu with this kind of appearance, it could make the school belle look dull…

“Hmm… Is there anything else you want to add?” The form teacher was giving out hints crazily.

“There is.”

Without waiting for the form teacher to breathe a sigh of relief, she asked seriously, “Teacher, where am I sitting?”

The form teacher was speechless.

“Choose one of the empty seats.”

Internally, the form teacher comforted himself.

This was a girl, a lovely girl, so she would not cause him any trouble. But Pei Lisa did not know the thoughts of the form teacher and swept her eyes over the two vacant seats left in the class.

One was next to a girl by the window, but it was full of the girl’s things.

It was obvious that she did not want Pei Lisa to sit there.

Seeing this, Pei Lisa did not think much about it and went to the other seat. This bold move made the people around her feel afraid.

“Is this transfer student crazy? How daring of her to sit beside Brother Lu…”

“Haha, maybe she still hasn’t heard about it. She must have a death wish to want to provoke Lu Xukun.”

Many people in the class were ready to watch the show.

Generally speaking, most of the boys had sympathy for beautiful girls. But before Pei Lisa had even arrived, Qin Tzuyu had already made people have a bad impression on this transfer student.

This poor relative came looking for the Qin family and still had the cheek to ask to study at Hengde. In the end, she was just another materialistic and shameless person.

Back at the present…

Pei Lisa glanced at the figure of an unknown gender who was sleeping deeply beside her. She pulled out the chair and put her bag on the table.

“Newcomer, wake your deskmate up!” The teacher with the bald head bald announced.

1

Hearing this, the other students could not help secretly cursing this teacher. Usually, he did not even dare to provoke Lu Xukun, but now he was asking the new student to wake him up.

Did he think that Lu Xukun would not hit girls?

Pei Lisa frowned and lifted the corners of her lips.

“Teacher, what if we get into a fight?”

One of the girls laughed when she heard this. “Not bad, you also know that Lu Xukun is not to be provoked.”

This tone was mixed with strong sarcasm and jealousy.

It was obvious she felt that Pei Lisa had some other intentions to sit beside Lu Xukun.

“What are you talking about?!”

The teacher’s face was flushed red and he said with disdain, “Enough, sit down quickly!”

The teacher turned to look at the blackboard and muttered, “It’s hard enough to handle this class, but now there’s another transfer student. What is this school thinking?”

Everyone could see that the teachers did not like the new student. The reason they did not like her was because their workload would be increased, or that she would drag down the average score of the class.

At this moment, the scornful eyes of the people around glanced at Pei Lisa.

This kind of person who pestered the Qin family deserved to be left out.

After Pei Lisa sat down, she did not seem to care about the gazes around her. When everyone was ready for class, she put on her wireless earphones, turned on her iPad, and covered it with her textbook.

When she went through her mailbox, she saw that there was nothing new. According to the time, she should be getting a reply today since the information was submitted the day before yesterday.

Pei Lisa thought for a moment before stuffing the iPad into the shelf under her desk again.

After class.

The people around Pei Lisa finally moved and took off their school uniforms. Suddenly, she heard a slightly cold voice beside her.

“Who are you?”

Pei Lisa turned her head to look when she heard the voice.

The boy was wearing a black T-shirt and was handsome, with a bit of rebelliousness and uncaring indifference in his eyes. The boy was also studying her at the same time.

Pei Lisa looked away. She was not as afraid of him like the other girls, nor did she have any interest in him.

The corners of her eyes lifted. “Someone who has nothing to do with you.”

1

As soon as her voice fell, the two students who were sitting in front of them felt a chill on their backs.

This was the first time they had met someone who dared to speak to Brother Lu like that!

“Why are you sitting here?”

Lu Xukun frowned. His voice was slightly hoarse but was pleasant to the ears.

Instead of answering, Pei Lisa only looked at him casually.

The meaning was clear – you can see for yourself if you are not blind.

Lu Xukun was silent for a moment before he suddenly laughed, but the expression in his eyes was indifferent. “You’re Tzuyu’s relative?”

2

Hearing this, Pei Lisa suddenly remembered that in the original novel, it seemed that the second male protagonist was from Class Seven.

Although she could not remember his name, the back burner spirit of the second male protagonist could make people sigh.

So this was the person who was with Qin Tzuyu when she was in love and was there to talk to her after she broke up. Even when she got married and had children, he was by her side when she went abroad after fighting with Cheng Eunwoo.

“You’re the first person who dares to sit next to me.” Lu Xukun spoke again, his tone unclear, but Pei Lisa heard a trace of ridicule in it. “You can have someone change with you.”

Pei Lisa raised her eyebrows lazily, an unruly look in her charming eyes.

“No need.”

Lu Xukun said lightly, “It’s not that I plan to be special, but I don’t want anyone to disturb me.” Speaking of this, the corners of his slips suddenly curved. “New deskmate, let me remind you. Tzuyu is very popular.”

With that said, he picked up his school uniform and went out of the classroom.

Lu Xukun knew what kind of trouble Pei Lisa would encounter, but he was not a hero who would save the damsel in distress.

He simply did not like trouble.

Lu Xukun did not come back to class even after lessons had started. The teacher on the lectern glanced at Lu Xukun’s seat but did not say a word.

It was obvious that this was not the first time he had skipped class.

At noon.

Pei Lisa received a reply email and her eyebrows moved unconsciously. She got up and went to the roof level of the school.

First things first. Because this was her first time in an alternate world, Pei Lisa had to find a job. With the background and age of the original protagonist, there were almost no suitable jobs.

So Pei Lisa could only find an old trade from abroad.

The moment Pei Lisa left, several girls from Class Seven gathered together.

“Sister Ling, this poor relative of Qin Tzuyu is really devious. Did you hear what she said to Lu Xukun just now? It’s obvious that she’s afraid Lu Xukun won’t pay attention to her, right?”

T

he girl’s behavior was a little odd.

“She’s beautiful. The new school belle!” The boy who was getting to go out with the basketball said with a smile.

The girl glared at him and hissed, “How vulgar! Qin Tzuyu is talented and the top three in our grade!

“So what if she’s slightly better looking? Other than her face, how can she be compared with Qin Tzuyu?”

“Are you blind? Can’t you see yourself?”

That pair of long legs and slender waist showed realistically what was absolutely known as the ideal type of person!!

“Go away! Don’t bother me!” The girl said coquettishly.

After the boy left without a care, Ling Eunha’s expression darkened.

The whole class knew that she liked Lu Xukun and that Lu Xukun liked Qin Tzuyu. But Qin Tzuyu and Cheng Eunwoo from the third year were a pair, so she was not worried at all.

But now, a transfer student from a third-rate high school dared to compete with her.

Ling Eunha sneered. “It’s time to teach her how to behave herself.”

The other girls could not help but take pleasure in this when they heard her words.

“Is Sister Ling going to protect your husband?” One of the girls tried to curry up to Ling Eunha on purpose.

The corners of Ling Eunha’s lips lifted arrogantly.

“Don’t talk nonsense. I have a good relationship with Tzuyu. I’ll help her with the things she doesn’t care to do.”

When it was time for self-study in the afternoon, Pei Lisa returned to the classroom.

“Hey newcomer, come here! ” A girl sitting on the podium shouted arrogantly.

Pei Lisa glanced at her calmly. Her red lips curved slightly and she turned to leave.

Seeing Pei Lisa ignoring her, Ling Eunha’s gaze suddenly turned sinister. She clenched her fists and gave a scornful laugh.

This Pei Lisa was really wild.

Did she really think that there was no one in Hengde who could handle her?!

Before Pei Lisa returned her seat, she saw that her chair was covered with black paint and even her textbook was completely destroyed.

At the moment, it was silent all around and the people were blatantly ignoring this scene. Only a few boys looked silently at Pei Lisa and felt sympathy for her.

This method was a little too cruel.

Ling Eunha looked at Pei Lisa’s motionless back from the podium and let out an angry breath. Then she jumped down lightly and said with a relaxed and satisfied smile, “Newcomer, I think I have to teach you some manners.”

Suddenlyー

Pei Lisa said, “Who did this?”

All the people were stunned when they heard this. They did not expect Pei Lisa to ask this.

“Who do you think did it?”

Ling Eunha crossed her arms and stood haughtily in front of Pei Lisa with a predatory smile on her face.

As the daughter of a vice president, would she be afraid of this pathetic rogue relative of the Qin family?

“So it’s you?”

Pei Lisa turned around, an unreadable smile on her lips.

But there was a coldness deep in her eyes.

Ling Eunha and Pei Lisa’s eyes met and there was an inexplicable chill around them.

Then at that moment, long run as laughed. “What do you think? Pei Lisa, has anyone told you that you think too highly of yourself?”

The moment her voice fell, a person stood at the door.

Lu Xukun had returned.

He glanced at the two people who were in an awkward atmosphere and only understood what had happened when he went to his desk.

Lu Xukun furrowed his eyebrows and inexplicably felt that he could not bear to see this.

“Who did it?” Lu Xukun asked.

The people in the classroom were even more surprised after he had asked this!

When did Lu Xukun care about this type of thing?

At this moment, Ling Eunha’s pupils constricted. It was obvious that she did not expect Lu Xukun to intervene.

Ling Eunha's expression was dark and she clenched her fists, her nails digging into her palms.

Just when she was hesitating on whether to take the initiative to admit it, a voice could be heard from outside.

“What’s wrong with your class? Why aren’t you in your seats yet?” The dean’s reprimanding voice entered everyone’s ears.

Ling Eunha let out a breath of relief when she knew that she was saved.

“Lu Xukun, I heard that you skipped class again?” This question was a repetitive one that the dean asked every day.

“No, I came back after eating breakfast.” Lu Xukun touched the back of his head lazily.

This breakfast lasted for three lessons.

“Don’t do it again!”

This again… The rest of the class had already memorized the dean’s words. But Lu Xukun would always do it again, and they had never seen the school care about it.

After all, the Lu family was rich and powerful.

“Alright.”

Lu Xukun gave a perfunctory reply.

Seeing this, the dean no longer stared at Lu Xukun, but turned his attention to Pei Lisa.

He frowned and said in an obviously displeased tone, “You’re the new transfer student?”

This student was very famous in their teaching group. Most of the teachers did not agree to let a student who could not keep up in an ordinary high school to stay in Hengde.

But the principal’s attitude was firm and insisted on accepting her into the school.

“Now that you’re in Hengde, don’t bring your previous practices here. Otherwise, you’ll be useless anywhere you go!”

There was an indescribable disgust in the dean’s tone. “Aren’t you going back to your seat?”

Instead of getting angry, Pei Lisa smiled. Her eyes were very good-looking and her smile was bright. “Teacher, I’ll let you have a seat first?”

Before the dean could react, he saw that the seat beside Lu Xukun was a mess.

A hideous mess.

It could be seen at one glance that someone had played a prank.

“Who bullied the new student?” the dean asked harshly, but inwardly, he did not take it seriously. It was best for this newcomer to drop out of school.

1

“Teacher, I think it’s an accident.”

One of the girls, who had a good relationship with Ling Eunha, said with a smile.

The dean subconsciously looked at Ling Eunha after he heard this, and suddenly knew who might have done it. Not only the students, but also the teachers knew what their students were like in private.

This matter was practically screaming Ling Eunha’s style.

“I will find out what happened and get the person to apologize.”

The dean thought about it before speaking. His nephew was still working under Ling Eunha’s father so he could not really anger this child.

Like this, the matter would be settled.

But he did not expect that Pei Lisa would suddenly laugh, before she said slowly, “So that’s how it is.”

The people were unable to react for a moment, and saw Pei Lisa suddenly walking to the other side.

Without waiting for the people to react, the girl lifted her long leg and kicked Ling Eunha’s table over in front of everyone!

The sound made the people’s scalps tingle!

The things on the table scattered all around and Ling Eunha’s expression changed in an instant!

Pei Lisa suddenly turned her head, her beautiful eyes raised and she licked her lips casually. Her eyes were wild and brazen as she glanced at Ling Eunha’s appalled expression.

“Ah, I’m sorry, I’m in a bad mood today.”

At that moment, the students in the class were shocked. Even the dean had turned green in the face!

What was the matter with this transfer student!?

She was so arrogant in front of him and thought she could just apologize after doing that?

Was she deliberately using her actions to go against his solution of making the person apologize?! Wasn’t this giving him a slap in the face?

The other students gradually found that they knew nothing about the new student.

They originally thought that she was a beauty who was easily bullied by others because of her aloofness, but they did not expect that she was wilder than Brother Lu!

Even Brother Lu had never done this kind of thing before.

“Good! You’re good! You’re creating trouble in front of me, are you?”

The dean was so angry that it was turning dark in front of his eyes, and he roared as he pointed to Pei Lisa, his finger visibly shaking.

What was this! He could not handle Lu Xukun, but couldn’t he handle a transfer student who was nothing?!?

“Teacher, I know I’m wrong. Don’t be so fierce.”

The good-looking girl in front of him had her eyes lowered and looked very well-behaved, which made people have a sudden impulse to forgive her.

At the same time, the English teacher, who was not aware of the truth, came into the classroom and recognized the new student at a glance.

She frowned and said unhappily, “Dean, she has just transferred schools and still hasn’t gotten used to the environment. Why are you forcing her like this?”

1

This child must feel terrible being reprimanded in front of so many people!

The class became silent for a moment.

What a master in enchanting people!

By this point, the dean’s face turned red and then his expression darkened!

“You’re acting now are you? I’ll call your parents now! We’ll have everyone see your true colors!”

The dean left in a fit of anger.

In the office.

The dean found Pei Lisa’s information and made a phone call.

Qin Bambam was training at the base and his voice had the slight hoarseness of someone who had just woken up.

“Hello?”

“Hello, this is the dean of Hengde. I want to ask…”

“Is Ge’er being bullied?!”

Qin Bambam became wide awake and asked immediately. The dean’s forehead throbbed. “Pei Lisa picked on her classmate maliciously, and…”

“Don’t talk nonsense. Why don’t you say she committed murder and arson?” Qin Bambam sneered, having heard such absurd words for the first time. It was ludicrous.

This was the dean of Hengde? He was so good at lying through his teeth?

“You really have to have some words with Pei Lisa. She’s not who you imagine she is.” The dean was really going to vomit blood from being so angered by these people!

Qin Bambam’s eyes turned cold when he heard this.

“You’re the dean, right? My sister is someone with communication disorder. If something happens to her in school, don’t even think about evading any responsibility!”

With that, Qin Bambam hung up the phone, put on his headset and continued the livestream.

But he was distracted.

Ge’er had been packing her things these two days and was ready to move away. He called yesterday and asked Qin Baekhyun to think of a solution. Why wasn’t he doing anything?

Forget it, he would ask him after the livestream ended.

Qin Bambam could not help thinking of the dean just now and mocked him. “What a rubbish teacher.”

His words were accidentally captured by the microphone.

The fans who were watching the livestream were in an uproar.

[Honey, wait. Who are you talking about?]

[Was Crush talking to a teacher just now? Was it his sister’s teacher?]

[Wait a minute. I just got online. What sister?]

[Crush is the young master of the Qin family. Do you know Qin Tzuyu? The princess of the Qin family and doted on by thousands. God Qin was so doting just now! Damn his sister complex!]

[Hahahaha, some captain scolded his teammates in the base, but dissed his sister’s teacher secretly!]

In less than two hours, #CrushSisterComplex appeared as the hottest trending topic and Qin Tzuyu’s life that made people envious was dug out.

The only daughter of the Qin family was a straight A student since she was a child and had gotten many awards. She even had many brothers with a sister complex. What was this enviable life experience??!

[Author’s Note: Qin Baekhyun is the Second Brother]

In the afternoon.

The girls around Qin Tzuyu came to her.

“Tzuyu, your brother dotes on you so much. I’m so envious!”

Qin Tzuyu’s eyes flashed. “Why are you saying this all of a sudden?”

“Your brother having a sister complex is on the trending topics. The fans are all mentioning you! You’re the only one who doesn’t think much about it!”

When she heard this, Qiao Tzuyu assumed that Qin Bambam had mentioned her casually on his livestream again. The corners of her lips lifted unconsciously and she deliberately said, “I had a fight with him recently. Don’t talk to me about him!”

“I’m jealous. You threw a temper at such a fairy-like brother? Ahhh I’m so envious!”

In the villa area.

The man had just taken a bath and threw on a bathrobe. As he swept back his black hair, the collar of his bathrobe was loose, showing his firm chest that made people blush and their hearts beat a million miles a second.

Although his temperament was lazy, his eyes were cold and restrained.

Jungkook picked up the phone that had rang for a long time. “Speak.”

The person on the other end of the line was silent for a moment, but it was obviously not because of Jeon Jungkook's attitude.

“Master Jeon, how about helping me take care of my child?”

As soon as the voice fell, Jeon Jungkook hung up the call and went to the bathroom. He went back to his bedroom after drying his hair and changing his clothes, and found that the phone was still ringing.

After answering the call again, Jeon Jungkook’s tone was indifferent and he snorted. “Do I look like I’m very free?”

The little one in the old mansion was almost thrown into the garbage can.

“Master Jeon, I really need your help. My child is throwing a tantrum and doesn’t want to stay at home, but I’m afraid she won’t be safe. Can you do me a favor?”

3

This was the first time Qin Baekhyun was asking for help and his tone was helpless. “It’s very easy to take care of the little one. She’ll be quiet if you are fierce to her.”

1

This was just talk. After all, Qin Baekhyun knew Ge’er’s character. She might not even have the courage to talk to Jeon Jungkook.

“Where did this child come from?”

When Jeon Jungkook met Qin Baekhyun, Qin Baekhyun had fallen out with his family and he did not hear him mention anything about his family.

“It’s my biological sister.”

Jeon Jungkook did not agree. He was not interested in raising a delicate little girl at home. However, Qin Baekhyun seemed to be grasping at straws and kept calling.

But in the end, he was ruthlessly blocked.

There was a reason why Qin Baekhyun was so adamant on asking Jeon Jungkook. The past few years he had been in the entertainment industry, those around him were basically fair-weather friends.

Wasn’t he putting a lamb in a tiger’s den if he let his Ge’er stay in their homes?

But Jeon Jungkook was different. He and Jeon Jugkook had known each other for several years, but he had never seen any women around him. He was a person with few desires and did not get involved in women.

Therefore, Qin Baekhyun regarded Jeon Jungkook as a safe person.

9

In the afternoon.

Jeon Jungkook finished handling documents when he received a message from Qin Baekhyun who had shamelessly sent it from his assistant’s phone.

‘Master Jeon, just for two months. I’m sure I can coax her home after that.’

Then, he sent the information of Pei Lisa to Jeon Jungkook, including a recent picture of Pei Lisa.

When the man’s slender and long finger slid to the picture, he stopped.

Interest appeared in his cold and light-colored pupils.

It was her.

Abroad in the backstage of a concert.

Qin Baekhyun received a reply from Jeon Jungkook, ‘Let me think about it.’

Seeing this, Qin Baekhyun thought that it was his perseverance that had moved Jeon Jungkook.

4

He could not help but breathe a sigh of relief.

In Hengde high school.

The news that the transfer student of Class Seven was even more good looking than Qiao Tzuyu had spread all over the school. But she made her classmate look bad in front of the teacher the moment she came!

What was the use of having good looks? She was also an ignorant idler.

The only reason she could enter Hengde was because she was leeching onto Qin Tzuyu’s family!

How shameless and despicable!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 688 59
In a group pet novel, the sinister and powerful business emperor accidentally became comatose. But no one knew that his consciousness was soberly tra...
223K 1.2K 200
In her previous life, Jennie was conspired by her family. Her baby was born through Caesarean birth, she had her eyes gouged out, and died tragically...
219K 16.1K 77
Lisa lived for twenty six years before she knew that she had a sudden genetic disease. There was no medicine for it, and there was only death waiting...
152K 926 200
In her previous life, Jennie was conspired by her family. Her baby was born through Caesarean birth, she had her eyes gouged out, and died tragically...