Best Mature Books

By theoriginalbadb

Are you searching for awesome books to read on wattpad?? If you are Check this out!! **** Don't forget to vo... More

Unholy Matrimony
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy
68 Days And Still Counting
Hating The Player|| wattys 2017
Lustrious
The Billionaire's Stepsister [+18]
A/N
His at nights(His #1)
Loving My Daddy
My Brother's Best Friend
A/N
Billionaire's sweet revenge
Next Door Incubus
Over My Dead Body
I AM ONLY ONE (MATURE VAMPIRE ROMANCE)
STEPHANO
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE
Hello Guys

Damien

5.7K 11 8
By theoriginalbadb

Please Don't forget to subscribe to my channel on YouTube. The original Bad b.

___________
Damien Stryker is a ruthless billionaire, but when Serena McLane is forced to marry him, she hopes to find the mercy behind his cold eyes and strong hands.

Damien Strykey, a domineering billionaire is someone you don't want to get close to. Unfortunately for Serena McLane, she doesn't have much of a choice. Always at the mercy of her family's name end legacy. Serena has to do as get father says. So when her father forces her into an arranged marriage with the one and only Damien Stryker. The truth comes out. Secret are unveiled,and love starts to bloom.

Author:
Status: Completed/ Paid story.

_________
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel on YouTube. The original Bad b.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 3.4K 78
❤️
44.6K 926 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
84.9K 219 36
Other books got deleted, but I'm still just a horny little slut that loves to masturbate and watch porn.
87.5K 2.2K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...