Come fly with me, and let's...

By Francis1987NL

Chris is as we know is a famous actor and Amaya is a big and exclusive event organiser who has her own busine... More

Chapter one, two and tree
Chapters four, five and six
Chapters seven, eight and nine
Chapters ten, eleven, twelve and thirteen
Chapters fourteen, fifteen and sixteen

Chapters seventeen, eighteen, nineteen and twenty

48 0 0
By Francis1987NL

Chapter seventeen

The next morning I called Dean about the house. Everything was fine but he called about the basement. Apparently there was a leak and some water damage with moulding and he wanted to ask me what I wanted to do. So the concrete is pretty wet and I can have fans here but this is gonna set you back for 5 to 7 weeks. Ughh are you serious? I'm sorry Amaya . No it wasn't your fault but do want you need to do. Is there something that can resist water and stuff? Yes. Wel do that. I want the house undestructable. I trust you. Ow and Dean. Did you hear anything regarding the permit for building the guest house and back deck? Yes We got cleared. So house one or two? I like the one with the bathroom in the middle and the bedrooms aside. Number one then. Yes. We can start that while everything is drying. I'll make Jake send some pictures. I wanted to ask you if I could use the pictures for our website. Maybe it will attract more business. Of Course but anonymous, okay? Of Course thank you, Amaya , we will talk soon.

Ugh I sighed as I was holding my hands on the table. Is everything Okay, with the house babe? As Chris came in dressed in blue jeans and blue sweater. And some brown boots. He looked good and the shirt showed off his muscles.

No... Dean found out the basement had a leak and had mould so everything got set back for almost 6 weeks. So I'm basically homeless. Can they fix it? Yeah they can. They're gonna get started with the guesthouse so I need to look for a place I can rent. For a couple of months. Just stay with me? I'm sure dodger won't mind.

Just dodger huh... as I stood up and made my way towards him. And it has nothing to do with the hot dog owner trying to get daily care and sex as i grabbed his waist.

Nope why would i, the sex is horrible and the food it nothing special. He said seriously leaving me with my mouth open. Okay, i will have to keep the food and sex to a minimal then as i walked away. No babe.. i'm sorry! I was just kidding as he grabbed me from behind and kissed my neck. Making me giggle. I know Chris you can't lie to me. I'm gonna change so we can go okay?. I changed into some lacey black lingerie and black button up and loose camel cargo pants with of course some sneakers and my hair loose with minimal makeup.

We drove to the centre and we parked the car, we were walking hand in hand though the big designer shops. But nothing was what he wanted. So what are you looking for then? Jeans and basic stuff. This is all so over the place and not really me. He was getting annoyed. I have an idea why we don't go to Mike's because I need some new sneakers and grab lunch after that. And then I will take you to this store. I know I think you like okay? Yeah, it sounds good. But first I want to try on that dress. I got two more dresses both sultry and was trying on a third black one. A simple black slip on dress. How is this one as I walked out of the dressing room? Chris really wasn't paying attention but when he looked up his face dropped as he was trying to hold his composure. It's a yes then as I walked in laughing. A few seconds later Chris was in the dressoir room with me. What are you doing? Get out. Get out of that dress and I will. Come Chris get out as he started to kiss me. Babe please stop in a store. People will and can see us. So come on let's fool around. Chris get out, I said giggling. No babe come on. He said with his puppy eyes. Chris, if you ever want sex again get out right now our you have to wait longer as the concrete at my house. Fine he said as he walked out. Everything okay, miss, the woman said. Yes men and shopping right. Making us laugh.

Mike's was good. I got some new sneakers and Chris did too, I can't believe you don't know Mike's. Well now I do and have his phone number. If anything comes in he will let me know. Mike was a sneaker shop owner who had amazing collecties with rare sneakers.

Do you want to go eat babe? I'm kinda craving a burger or pizza, you? Same. We both got burgers and a shake. As some paparazzi spotted us. Chris are we done? Yes, I'm full. Good cause look. We paid and made our way towards the store I wanted to take Chris to. The paparazzi followed us and they were actually nice.

Hey Chris, how are you? Im good guys thanks for asking. So the last movie is coming up. Yes, I can't wait but it's sad. As we walked hand in hand. And who is the beautiful lady you're holding hands with. Making him smile and look at me. I nodded. This is my girlfriend guys, please treat her like you treat me okay? Of Course Chris. What your name Miss. Amaya . Nice to meet you. As I gave them a hand. Which made them look shocked at me. What? Is it weird to shake hands when you meet someone? she smiled at them. I know David Amaya said. He totally looked confused. Remember the fundraiser for the basketball and baseball uniforme for your son's elementary school? And Dillan Ransic? Omg you Amaya , I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you. So sorry, but how did this happen looking at me and Chris. That's a secret as he winked at him. Wel we have to go but nice seeing you. Bye guys

As we walked away Chris heard David say. She's cool and please treat her with respect, him too. You don't wanna be on her bad side.

After walking for a few minutes we arrived at Jason. I knew Jason from way back. Jason started as a stylist but after some years he helped the new company starting up. But now he worked in his own shop where he would design his own clothes and sell other brands. His taste was impeccable. As we stepped in the doorbell rang as Jason spotted me. Omg look who is here, mother Teresa herself as he hugged me. And then he saw Chris. What are you doing here?

Well he needs a new wardrobe for comic con and press. But he hates other shops. So I took him to you, she said smiling.

A bald guy was hugging Amaya . I looked around and it was a cool shop. This girl knew me too well. Chris, meet Jason, Jason meet Chris, my boyfriend. Nice to meet you Chris, so what are you looking for?

Mostly comfortable and casual which you can change up into nightwear. And I'm gonna need about 2 changes for eleven days. I got shoes covered. Oke well let's get started would you guys like something to drink? Some coffee? That would be nice, thank you.

Amaya took a seat on the chair as Jason and Chris walked around the shop. They got some chino dress pants and jeans. With some beautiful simple sweaters, shirts and thin bomber jackets. These jeans are the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn. Chris said. I need extra. Chris looked really happy and looked hot in his new clothes. Jason helped with everything and told him how to combine the clothes.

They exchanged numbers for the future and it was kind of funny how the car was stacked in Chris's shopping bags instead of mine. I need a new suitcase. Do you know any stores? Yeah, just turn here. We got a black set of suitcases. 3 big ones, 3 smaller and two carriers.

Arriving home we were tired but content. I put away the new clothes and got started with dinner. I grilled some fish with a salad along the side. Chris was reading the old man by the sea on the couch. Babe, wanna eat inside or on the deck? Deck would be nice. Want some wine? Are you having some he asked. Yes white one. Then I will. Can you grabb it? I'll take the food. We sat outside and talked about random stuff and laughed while eating dinner. I can never get enough of this view. Looking at my view over LA. I mean I love LA but eventually I would like something calmer and more of a place where I could raise a family, he said. Like Boston? Yes, like Boston. What's your house like? Modern a bit off. But Scott lives there more than I do. I love the family feel of home by my parents.

I know we've only been together for a short time but what do you see for us he asked. Well I do know that I want to live in my grandparents house and would like to raise my kids there. And let's be honest Chris. Us living apart is not gonna happen, she chuckled am having too much of a good time. As she looked at him. Yeah I'm not seeing us living apart either. So my place or your place. Definitely your place if you want it to just us, otherwise you have to live with Scott too. Oh hell no.

So my place then as soon as it's finished? Yes, as he smiled and kissed me. I'm gonna grab the wine right back. I took our empty plates and made my way inside. As I washed up. I looked outside as Chris rubbed his hair and neck. He needed to relax. And I got the perfect idea. I dimmende the lights on the outer deck. Went into the bathroom and grabbed two towels. I got undressed but left my thong on and wrapped myself in one of the towels.

I made my way outside and put the wine and second towel on the table, never looking at Chris and walked to the jacuzzi dropping my towel. I was standing with my bare back towards him but felt his eyes on me. I put my hair up and got in. Sipping at my wine..

She walked right by me in a towel and her wine. She put her wine down and I saw her ass and a black thong. Dropping her towel she just had a thong on, that perfect ass. He swallowed and he just looked at her. Even putting her hair up she made it sexy. As she got in she took a sip of her wine.

The water is nice..

Smiling, I got up, got my shirt off and my pants. I just had on my boxers and got in. The water was perfect. He came in and sat before me facing me. I like this. Being all homey with you he smiled. Well that's good to know since we agreed on living together she giggled. God he lived that sound, he leaned in and kissed her.

Turn around. She opened her legs and told Chris to sit in between them. She gave Chris her wine, you can finish that i've had enough. As she kissed his neck and started to massage his neck and shoulders. This feels so good. After a good 15 minutes my hands were getting tired. So I wanted to finish my plan. I kissed his shoulders going up to his neck and ran my fingernails softly over his back. His breathing picked up and it was exactly what I wanted. He turned around and kissed me deep and passionately. His tongue ran over my bottom lip asking for permission which I gave him while wrapping my legs and arms around him.

He turned and sat down making me straddling him. His hands were on my waist as he guided me to move on him. We both felt the longing build up as I felt him harden underneath me. He pulled me by my hair and kissed my neck down to my breast as he started to tease me with his tongue making me moan as his other hand squeezed my left breast. Making me push into hip hips. Babe, we need to stop if you don't..Shut it Chris as i cut him off kissing him and pulling his hair making him growl. Which one hand I moved into his boxers and played with him making him pant and moan. Babe? take them off as i lifted myself up he got rid of his boxers and he ripped my thong to shreds. Hey!. Stop ripping my stuff I said as he kissed my neck. We don't have a condom. I looked at him and grabbed his face. Whatever happens, happens okay? He smiled and kissed me deeper than ever. I lowered myself on him, making him moan with pleasure as he threw his head back.

I started to slowly move myself on him as we moaned of pleasure. Kissing my neck and chest I picked up the pace and he was all over me. Fuck your tight as he moaned as i tried my best to hold it in. I was riding him in a fucking jacuzzi. He started rubbing his thumb between my folds as I pulled his hair. Babe! Im.. gonn. Chris didn't stop as he slammed into me holding me down. Babe... ahhw ahhhw aahhhhh. As we both finish at the same time kissing each other. Panting like crazy and me shaking on top of him..that was something else he panted with his forehead against mine..making me smile. That was heaven as she kissed him lovingly. Getting off of him she felt a bit sore. But it was totally worth it. Wanna watch a movie or something? Yeah I do, he helped me out and I put on his shirt and he stayed in a towel. Very aware that I was naked under his shirt and under the towel. We got some popcorn and jellybeans and settled in on the couch. So your time to choose i said. I kinda wanna watch the witcher on netflix i think. What's it about? It's a series based off a game. I told Henry I would watch it. He is gonna be there too, at comic con.

As the series started I snuggled against him. He sat in the corner with his arm on the edge of the couch grabbed a blanket and put it over the both of us. We both liked the series but we agreed it was weird watching Henry with his white hair.

I tried to watch the series but it was hard. I knew Amaya was only wearing my shirt and nothing underneath and it didnt help that people were having sex all of the time in the show. Her hand was on his lower stomach as he started to run his thumb on her shoulder and neck. Which she loved but made her horny as well. He wanted her again. He really couldn't get enough of her. After a few minutes she sat up. What do you think you are doing facing me? I don't know what I am doing. He frowned and turned his head playfully. She smiled and knew what he was trying to do as she ran her fingers over his lower stomach and at the edge of the towel.

What do you think you are doing he said. Returning the favour as she kissed him and bit his lip. And that was it. He threw her down on the couch and was on her. He was already hard and pushed himself on her. Making her moan. Chris gentle im sore from earlier. As he slowed down and kissed her gently pulling his shirt off of her. And removing his towel. He positioned himself in between and slowly entered her making her arch her back. She felt so fucking good. He slowly entered in and out. Kissing her neck and playing with her chest and ass they found their pace. He grabbed her knee and locked it over his hip while he rested his other arm underneath her. And he deepened the kisses and thrustst.. we fucked before but this was making love, savoring each other. Chris please, as she bit his shoulder he pushed deeper and deeper making her cum undone underneath him. Come baby, do want you want with me as she panted in his ear. He leaned on his arms beside her head. Looking at her underneath him bouncing to his pace. Feeling his end was coming he kissed her and slammed into her as she scratched his back. Making him come loudly on top of her. He literally collapsed onto her. Still kissing and enjoying the moment. Chris you heavy i cant breath she chuckled. I don't know if I'm able to walk after this. She laughed as he helped her up the bridal style and took her to bed. It was late and he got in. Both stil naked he grabbed her against him. I love you Evans. I love you too babe. As they both fell asleep

The next day Chris and Amaya spend packing the bags for Comic con. I made sure that my clothes kinda matched with Chris.

Chris? How are we going to San Diego and where are we staying? We're gonna stay at some hotel production arrangement and they have a driver for us. He said while looking at Amaya who was in thought. Why? Well i have an idea she smiled with her puppy eyes. As she made her way to me, we were done packing as she put her hands around my neck. She wanted something. Why don't we ask the hotel if we can come today instead of tomorrow. So we both can have a day to ourselves there and don't need to hurry tomorrow. As she kissed him and we can take my car and have a little roadtrip like the good old days... that would be perfect i'll call production. I grabbed a bag and filled it with drinks, candy and some fresh fruit. It would only take about a two hour drive.

The hotel didn't have a problem so they expect us today. So who's care are we gonna take? My grandfather's one. He looked surprised at me. It just seems fitting. Come on. Chris grabbed both of their suitcases and Amaya grabbed the bag with food and the rest of the stuff. Hi Roger, Amaya said as they entered the lobby. Going on a trip? Yes, San Diego for a couple of days was gonna drive there. Did you want me to call for a car? Roger said. No, I'm gonna take her. Can you buzz me in? Yes of course i'll meet you out front okay. Chris was totally confused of what was happening as he saw Amaya leave through a door. Ow you're gonna love this, come on Roger said as he helped Chris with the bags. They were standing outside when they heard the rumbling of a car. It was almost like putting Roger smiled behind me and I saw Amaya pull up in a black classic mustang convertible. His face dropped and he was watching her as she drove the car in front of him. She was looking hot driving this car. But the car was beautiful and well taken care of. Red leather interior and black exterieur. It was a beautiful car. He always wanted a classic car much like this but it wasn't practical. They put their bags in the truck and the rest on the backseat. Except for Amaya's purse.

Do you want to drive? Amaya said he smiled like a kid and ran to do the driver side. Okay before we go. She reacts fast, so be carefull. Take it easy on her okay. This is Anna by the way, my grandfather called her after his mother. She smiled as she got in next to him. She set up the navigation and Chris drove away. Hat and glasses on holding my hand.

The drive was beautiful, the weather was nice and traffic wasn't bad. Babe? I'm getting hungry, wanna grab a bite to eat? Yeah sure but nothing greasy my stomach feels weird. Maybe a salad or something? Are you feeling okay or. Yeah it's probably that i'm nervous for comic con. I'll be fine Evans as she kissed his hand and put it back on her lap. They stopped at Oceanside, a beautiful town halfway on route and stopped at this local lobster restaurant. Rockin baja lobster. Chris had some lobster rolls and a salad and I just had a salad and fresh Orange Juice. People knew who he was and were staring at taking pictures. And asking who I was, people really didn't care if we could hear them. Who she is, she is beautiful. Is that the girl who he went to Cuba with? And that got our attention. And there were some other responses. Ugh she is way to ugly for him and probably is using him for his money or as a start for her own career. Making us laugh. Clearly I didn't need Chris for his money. Yeah, I liked Minka way better. They're it was. 

The one thing that actually could hurt me. Chris noticed , I'm gonna go and pay. He stood up and walked by the girls. Come on, look at her. What is she wearing? Sneakers, jeans and a shirt. Minka was fashionable all the way. Come on, he is over there. Let's ask for a picture. All four of them stood up and made their way towards Chris as I grabbed our belongings and went to Chris.

Excuse me, your Chris Evans right? He turned and didn't smile. Yes I am. Can we take a picture with you as the rest of the restaurant watched us. And why would I do that? He said, taking back his card and thanking the waitress. What do you mean? we are totally die hard fans and would love a picture. She looked at him. Normally I wouldn't have a problem taking pictures but I would rather not take pictures with people who were talking in a hearing distance about me and my girlfriend in an unfriendly way. He said as Amaya stood by him handing him over his belongings. Three of the girls were red and embarrassed but not the leader of the group. Gotten your claws already into him. Minka wouldn't have minded mom taking pictures with his fans. She said to me, I saw Chris was about to say something but I held him back. Actually I don't mind. But I'm not his boss . He gets to decide what he wants to do as I walk outside and get in the car. Minutes later he was in the car and we drove off. Amaya was quiet. Still trying to process what the girls said.

They really don't know what they are talking about, Chris said. Noticing Amaya was quiet. I know. It's just more about the nerves of some people than what they are saying. Just because you are famous doesnt it mean that you don't have your own life and will. It's more about that.

We finally arrived at the hotel and it was gorgeous. We ended up getting a suit and help with our bags. The room was big, two huge couches and a bar dining table and a view over San Diego. The master suite was behind doors leading to a huge bathroom with a double shower and a big tub. A walk in the closet for our stuff and a i u packed our bags and fell on the bed. My stomach was still feeling weird. Oh no. I ran to the bathroom and started to throw up. Babe are you okay. Yes Chris, give me sec as i vomited again. After I was done I brushed my teeth. What was that? I think I'm coming down with something that makes my stomach feel weird. But I'm fine now.

Are you sure babe? he asked with concern on his face. I'm sure babe as I hugged him. So tomorrow tell me what happens tomorrow. We open comic con and have panels each day, lots of meet and greetings and pictures. Is really fun. He said. Are these fans different? Amaya said yes, totally they are fans of your work and you. And not fans because you're famous if you know what I mean. Yeah I think I do. Is it okay if I get some work done Amaya asked? Of Course do you want me to go. Nope i think we need your input on this one

I set up my laptop and Chris made me some coffee as he grabbed his laptop and went through his mails and calendar.

I video called Dillan and the two of our associates.

Well hello there you look amazing Dillan said. You too, I love the hair Dyllan. He dyed his hair almost white. So I called to start our next event and I have some news. From now on Dyllan is my partner and I will take a step back. To focus on some other important things in my life as she looked at Chris blushing. I'll be around and will help. But you all know that I wanted to change my direction. But I'm still here if you need me.

So our next event is gonna be one of our biggest public events and i dont wanna fuck it up. Really I don't. To make things water on our side our clients agreed that they would take the organisatie outside so we only have to focus on our guests, party and after party and everything backstage Amaya said. It sounds big, Dillan said along with phoebe and ryder.

Just tell us already they yelled. Okay but don't freak out. We got people choice awards as she looked at Chris smiling widely at her. There was a scream coming from the laptop and Dillan was freaking out. And still going like a chicken on a farm. Making us laugh hysterically. Chris came up and kissed me. I'm proud of you baby. Chris! Did you know? Dillan said finally calming down. No actually I didn't. As he grabbed a seat next to me.

I introduced Phoebe and Ryder. And they were a bit starstruck. So we received a theme from them and asked to put our twist on it. And I want to go a very different way like before. From what I heard from very reliable sources it's all a bit stuffy and cold. So i wanna make it like a get together. Most of the people know each other. Let's cerebrale that. So having a famous boyfriend helps. So Chris tell us what would you like. At these events. Food! they're literally have no food, just drinks and some nuts. So I wrote, food and drinks. What else? None of that fancy stuff. No fancy food, most of us like comfort food. So home and comfort food. And normal drinks. Normally they only serve alcohol or water. Are you kidding me, Dillan said. No wonder they asked us. He laughed. And what else? As I looked at him. Seats at the after party for the woman and their heels. So barstools and slippers. Thank you as she kissed him.

So phoebe starts with simple and luxurious flower arrangements. Ryder? create some cocktails virgin and not and make sure we have something special for guests who don't drink alcohol. Let's make them feel welcome and at home with friends right as she looked at Chris. Perfect, he said.

Next thing was a conference call with people from the people's choice awards. They told me that they wanted to change things up and trusted me with their event. The colour settings were white and gold. Perfect she thought. Okay. Bear with me but I have some ideas. You want to make sure everybody has a good time right? And is it well taken care of? I wanna add food in the event. Simple bites of food going around. Some Lovely cocktails and just make them feel at home instead of an event. Let's be honest. They practically know everyone there so lets make it a get together and a little less formal. Mis Reyes, we have a reputation to uphold. I know, but you asked me for a reason. Let me organise this with totally free range and I promise I won't let you down. But no going behind my back. Open communication.

Agreed PCA people said. Perfect!. Okay then i will send you some moodboards with the theme so let us know what you prefer. That would be great. Miss Reyes. We said our goodbyes and my nerves were gone. I looked at my phone and got a text from Chris

Chris.

I'm needing a workout, be back soon, dinner tonight? How did the meeting go? X

Amaya 

I'll tell you tonight and dinner sounds perfect. Order in or going out? X

Chris

I know a great Italian here, is that okay? X

Amaya 

When is Italian food never not okay, what time shall we go? But remember we have to get up early.

Chris.

Dinner at seven? And then back to the hotel for other activities.

Amaya 

It's almost three. I'll finish work and see you later on. I love you.

Chris

I love you to babe x

Amaya called the hotel reception. Hi, this is Amaya . I'm staying here in the Reagan suit. I know it is a bit of a late notice but is there any possible way you have room for a medi and a pedi? I totally forgot to ask you while checking in. I'm so sorry. Not a problem, miss. I'll check. If you want we can send someone up there now. It will take some minutes arranging it but we have an opening. Ow don't be silly and go through all that trouble and drag that stuff up here. I'll come down. I'm just glad you could help me. I'll come down now. I grabbed my phone and both of our keycards Chris forgot his.

Amaya .

Im getting my nails done in the salon, i left you key at reception x

Chris

Thank you babe. Have fun. X

I left Chris his card at reception and apologised again to the girl. She seems really nice, really it is not a problem at all. Go enjoy your appointment.

As i waited for my appointment the girls texted me

Scar

I can't wait to see your faces again tomorrow x

Lizzie

I need my woman holding me up with those Idiots.

Amaya 

Taking some time as we speak. Sending a photo of my nails getting done.

Scarlett

What are you getting?

Amaya .

All natural baby boom medi and pedi.

Lizzie

What's baby boom?

Amaya 

Send a picture of nails.

Lizzie

i'm so getting that next time. I love it.

Amaya 

When do you arrive?

Scar

tomorrow morning.

They had no room available yet.

Lizzie

Same.

Amaya quickly texted chris

Scarlet and Lizzie can't check in until tomorrow night. Because they don't have any rooms available. Is it okay if they get the guestroom in our suite? X

Chris

Wel they be joining us for dinner?

Amaya 

No, I want some alone time with you. I came here with you not them thats why im asked you😊 they will arrive around nine

Chris

Okay so dinner just us and I still have you to myself till nine?

Amaya

Yes.

Chris

Then its fine, bet you better make up to me😉

Amaya

Okay. I will, black or red?

Chris

???Black.

Amaya

Bold move Evans, i love you x

Amaya  

Girls, we have an extra room in our suite, wanna bunk up and meet us at nine at the room?

Scar

Are you serious that would be perfect

Lizzie

You are a lifesaver.

Amaya   

Okay room 412 the Reagan suite I let reception know. We will see you tonight. Chris and i are grabbing some dinner tonight and will meet you at nine xx

Scar

Thank you see you tonight

Lizzie

Can't wait.

Scar

Lizzie, want me to pick you up?

Lizzie

Perfect! X

After I got my nails and feet done it was almost five. I went to the room and walked in on Chris already showered with a towel in his waist. Hi babe he said and kissed me as I walked in. How was your workout? Well needed. I needed that.

I'm gonna take a shower and get ready

I washed my hair and washed myself with my favourite shower oil. It smelled amazing. I put on a nude lip and bronze smokey eyes for a bit of a sultry look. I dried my hair and polished my hair a bit. I got my black new lacy bralette and thong and put on the black very simple white dress that I grabbed black jimmy choo's and the necklace Chris got me along with a gold clutch. As i walked in to the bedroom i felt his eyes on me

Without looking at him I said. You are staring, Evans as I smiled and put my shoes on.

How can you even tell? Closing the last strap on my shoes, I slowly walked towards him. Swaying my hips a bit, well. You do this thing when i dress up for you as she unbuttoned some buttons of his black button down. What? He asked. Whenever you are staring at me I can hear you stop breathing. As she kissed him it was very sensual. Making him almost rip her clothes off. come on Evans i'm hungry

He took us to this beautiful Italiaans restaurant. We sat in a booth against each other. But I changed the table so we actually would sit next to each other. My stomach irritated me again and some smells were setting me off so I ordered some classic pasta and a salad and Chris got us a pizza to share. Cause he knew he would end up eating my dinner too.

I tried my best to eat but it was bothering me. Not letting Chris know. I excused myself and just made it to the toilet as I almost threw up. I washed my hands and tried to cool myself. I got back and swallowed some water and ate some salad with pizza. That was fine but the pasta was too much.

He was kidding my neck during dinner trying to get a reaction out of me. Looking at him. Do you really wanna go there as he smirked. I ran my fingers over his leg and inner thighs as I saw panic on his face. And from his thighs I ran my fingers over his fly. Feeling him fight what I was doing. The waiter came and asked how dinner was and if we would like dessert. No, we like to pay and Chris gave him his card. As he helped me up. The personal car was standing outside and had his screen up. It was about a 10 minute drive to the hotel. As soon as we got in Chris grabbed me by the neck and kissed me. Your a fucking tease he said kissing my neck. I pushed him back. Not here as I put my leg over his and started to kiss him back and rubbing my hand over his dick making him growl. We got to the hotel and I told him I would be right back sending him upstairs. Hi we have guests who will be joining us for the night. If there are any costs please put it on this card and make sure they get a roomkey each. Of Course miss, can I have their names? Yes miss johanssen and olsen.

I went up and as soon as my key card made the login noise Chris opened the door and pulled me in. His lips crashed on mine as he grabbed my ass really hard. I could feel him against me. Tappen my ass as a sign for me to jump up i did. I jumped up and he carried me towards the bedroom . He sat down on the bed and took off my dress leaving me in my thong and bralette. His eyes turned feral as I pulled him onto the bed. I sat on him riding and kissing him while unbuttoning his shirt. And taking it off. Move up a bit, I said as he frowned at me I unbuckled his belt and helped him out of his pants and boxers. I kissed his chest and made my way to his abs and vline. I could hear his breathing panic. Not knowing what I was about to do. I took Chris in my mouth and heard him moan like never before. FUCK BABE. AAAHH. I liked this. I sucked as I heard he was coming close. So I stopped. Kissing my way back up. As he flipped us taking my bralette and thong off. Are you still sore he asked as he kissed my stomach returning the favour. I hissed as I felt his tongue taste me making me grab his hair and sheets. Making me pants and moan I was close. Please stop Chris. I want you in me as he laid ontop of me entering me in and out in a murdering pace. He took his time and kissed my deeply and very sexual. Babe he panted in my neck. I know I'm almost.. ah.. baby. . Chris come, every thrust got deeper and harder and we finally melted into each other.

I will never gonna have enough of this, he said, making me laugh. Well that's a good thing I guess

Chris his phone rang and it was his publicist. Hey no it's okay whats up. Is Amaya with you? Yeah she is why? Chris said. Well I need you to be aware that word got out that you are dating but a certain ex of you made her way into comic con. He just lowered his head and sighed. Who? Minka got the titans part. They will announce it tomorrow. He looked over at Amaya and looked with worried eyes. Hold on, I'll tell her. Babe would you be willing to make a statement that we are daling? Yeah she said frowning. When? Tomorrow would be ideale, but Amaya has to be the one to do it.

I'll talk to her. He Hung up and Amaya realised something was wrong and saw his anxiety. Babe, Chris remembered what you promised. Open and the truth tell me. Come on. Sit. As she made him sit next to her on the bed. We need to make a statement that we are together and it has to be you who does it. He looked worried at me. Okay no problem, I smiled. But why? Because Minka is gonna be here for comic con and made it seem that we are still dating. So my publicist wants to make sure the right story is out the door instead of hers.

I looked at him and got up. Be right back. I walked to the living area, grabbed my phone and walked back to Chris and sat in his lap. I opened my phone and made a collage of three pictures. My favourite picture of Chris, him kissing my hand while driving in Cuba. made it black and white and simply wrote

Picture attachment.pdf

Off to another adventure with you❤ I love you Evans.

I tagged him and posted it.

So now what? as I looked at him. He was unsure of what to do. You're not mad? He said. Oke listen to me, really listen to me okay. He sighed and prepared himself. Christopher Evans I love you with all that I have. And she stopped smiling. He was totally confused. I'm not mad or bothered, I'm just happy we don't have to hide anymore. You can't hurt or do me wrong in this okay. I can handle this. I promise so relax and don't leave me hanging on socials she laughed

Ow shit, he grabbed his phone and responded with sharing my post and get added

Finally get to show my better half off. I love you babe♡

And he respondenten under my post with. Off we go, i love you ❤

His phone rang again, what happened? well i told her and she stood up took her phone and posted something i had no time to stop her or call you. He said.

No, she did perfect, especially showing you in Cuba weeks ago. It validates the rumours of you two daling for a while. Minka started to talk last week about getting back together so the timeline doesn't match up. Smart girl you have as he looked smirking at Amaya who was trying to hide her smiling by biting her lip.

Try to post a photo regarding you two every 2 or 3 days okay. I will be thankful. And send me her info please. I'll see two tomorrow and get some sleep. Wait, Amaya needs to ask you something. Do I need to change my account to private or public?

Public would be best. So they can get photos of her sociale instead of following her around.

Both of our socials blew up. With mixed reactions more happy ones than negative ones. I changed my sociale to public. And so the avengers left commentaar.

Hemsworth. Again he is blackmailing you Amaya , tell me i will use my Hammer!.

@hemwortg no use he is worthy Remember.

Robert. I'm happy for you guys, he doesn't deserve you but still happy

@robert. Everybody deserves happiness. I found mine.

Scar. Finally! @😘

Lizzie

It's official. Finally took you two long enough

@lizzie. Good things take time ♡

Seb what the hell. I'm not okay and mackie isn't either. Where is our Amaya ? @seb @ mackie. Don't worry guys. I will forever make you breakfast and Cuban sandwiches I promise.

Renner. Just make sure cap wears his shield

@renner you did not!

@Renner hey not cool dude chris)

MakIng everybody laugh and react to renner's post.

Chris and I got dressed in our pyjamas as we waited for Lizzie and scarlet. We heard the front door open and the girls were here. We hugged as they clearly were tired and hungry. Go shower and change. I'll order room service. What do you want to eat? I'll take the salmon pasta and I want the burger they said.

Hi, this is the Reagan suite. Can we please have some food for our late guests?. The classic burger and the salmon pasta please. And can you add good wine with the food? Thank you so much. Okay 20 minutes until the food is here I yelled at the girls..

Okay mom! Making Chris boobgrab with laughter. The girls were sitting around the coffee table and the food cane. I was sitting next to scarlett ehp waf eating salmon pasta. I felt myself getting sick. As I got up and barely made it to the bathroom, I puked again.

What was that? Scarlett said. Lately she is feeling a bit off. And pukes when stressed. We had a situation before you guys came. What happened? Liz asked. Minka happened. She is gonna be at comic con. She got the titan part and started doing promo for it tomorrow but she made it seem she was still dating me. So our publicist called and that is why she posted it sociale that we are together. She told me she was fine but something was off.

Relax Chris, remember we grew up in this world and still are not used to it. And her first encounter was being attacked. She can handle that weasel and this.i'll go check on her.

As Amaya puked again. She finally faces up, okay something's off. Why am I doing this? Honey, are you okay? It was scarlett.

Yeah I'm okay i'll be out in a second no i'm coming in. Scarlet saw the page sweaty face and handed her a wet rag. Are you sure you are okay? Yeah the salmon smell got me. Fuck Amaya said. Scar, I need your help.

Scarlet walked out and got her jacket guys. I'll be right back. I'm gonna grab some stuff for Amaya in the corner store right back. Chris got up and everything is okay. Yeah it's that time of the month and she forgot some stuff. So she is gonna shower. I'll come with you, Liz said.

Chris went to check on Amaya and she was fine now. Im okay Chris ill be fine.

Okay we have a situation as scarlet walked into the store with liz we need some pads, tampons and painkillers and some crackers and this as she held 2 pregnancy tests. Wait what? Are you pregnant? No idiot who we are here for. But Chris doesn't know okay? I made the time of the month story up to get him off my back. But she thinks she's pregnant. They bought everything and before entering the hotel the girls both took the test out of the bag and under their shirts.

Amaya's thoughts were all over the place. I couldn't be pregnant right. I felt like this for weeks and we used protection everytime. Fuck what i do . We aren't even together for 6 six months. I can't be pregnant right? And what if I am. We both wanted children Chris as soon as possible but ideally qas when his contract ended with marvel. So another year. Okay I'm having this baby with or without him. As I smiled at the possibility of being pregnant.

Got everything you need? Yes. Where is she? Still in the bathroom. There was a knock on the door. Amaya , can we come in. Both Scarlet and Lizzie came in. I was scared. So we got you some pads and tampons and these showing the tests. One with an indicator how far along you were. Okay. Is this really happening looking at the girls? I can't do this. Yes you can, we got you liz said. Now shut up and pis into this.

Those were the longest minutes of my life. So what does it say? I asked scarlet while looking down with my head in my hands. Maya? Yea. You're about 11 weeks pregnant. 11 weeks? She frowned fuck! The poolsex, we didn't use any protection. Fuck. What the hell do I do with Chris? Tell him but after 12 weeks. And chill the fuck out stress is not good for a baby. Ow my God im having evans baby as i smiled. Yeah and we are gonna be aunts. The girls jumped with happiness. You two are gonna be okay. But don't tell him. Yet just wait after the first safe period of 12 weeks. Then tell him.

But now go to bed and get some rest and will handle that weasel. We will keep Minka away from him. Thank you guys. Really.

I went to bed as Chris entered the bedroom. You okay, babe? Yeah I'm just tired and feel a bit off. But the girls set me up. Do you want to go to bed? I'm kinda tired and it's gonna be a long day. Yeah I was. We got into bed and fell asleep against each other with me thinking about the secret i kept from him.

The makeup team set up in our living area as I ordered breakfast for everyone including the staff.What are you doing? There is no need for that, someone from production said. As they questioned me asking the hair and makeup staff what they wanted. Why not?They are here as well. Did you guys eat? Looking back at them. No mam, but it's fine. Nope it's not. You need to eat too. Or aren't you a part of the team as Amaya said shooting daggers towards the stuck up production worker.

Chris and his publicist looked at him. Yep she kinda does that. We are all the same to her. As he smiled proudly. Keep Her, I like her...

She ordered a breakfast buffet so people could help themselves and she made sure the staff ate under her watchful eyes. Chris got some makeup on him and had dark blue jeans on with a white shirt and red thin cardigan jacket he looked amazing.

I changed into a black off the shoulder sweater and pants and paired them with pumps it was a sweet but sexy look. 

I made sure I would match Chris. Do you want your hair and makeup done? One of the make-up artists asked. Oh no never mind me, i'll be okay. No, I have time and it was nice of you to arrange breakfast for me and my staff. No of course we not famous folk need to stick together as we laughed. As he started on my makeup. Errol the makeup artist's name focused on my eyes. He really made them pop with some natural looking winged eyeliner.

Chris was talking to some people as I entered the room. Is this okay? I asked nervously, he smiled and sighed. You look absolutely perfect as he kissed me.

Are you ready? Yes, I'll just follow your lead. Comic con was big. I mean really big. It was really crowded and people were in costumes everywhere. This vibe was amazing. We were guided backstage as we met the other avengers and I finally saw Elsa again. Good, I needed a friendly face here. Everybody hugged and greeted me but Chris never left my side and never let go of my hand. Scarlett and Elisabeth never left my side too. So listen up guys. First set it about to go on so enjoy and make me look good.

I went with Elsa and got to watch the panel backstage as the cast went up there one by one. The crowd was going nuts but the applause Chris and Seb got was deafening. They all spoke about the movie and then it was time for audience questions. A little boy asked Sebastian which arm he liked best. Making Sebastian frown and everybody laugh with their dirty minds. The metal or flesh one. Robert, is it True that you named two lama's after two cast mates, seb. Was it a real metal arm? Nope it was like a glove. And funny enough it involves a lot of lube mackie always noticed this on set.

What do you mean it has lube? Well I gotta get in there. Making Chris almost spit out his drink.

Interview questions

it went something like this.

So my next question is for Chris Evans, a little girl said to be about 8 years old. Captain america saved a dance for Peggy because she was his best girl. Did you find your best girl in real life?

The crowd awed at the girl. Actually I did, he smiled. I met an incredibly smart, smart and beautiful girl who I love, and I am really lucky she chose me. yeah he is. She is way too good for him. I told her to leave him and marry one of us but she wasn't having it. Renner and Seb said. Making the crowd laugh. And she can cook her ass off. She is amazing, Scarlett said. We love her, Hemsworth and Downey said.

So she is a Disney Princess?. The girl smiled, making Chris doing his boodgrab laugh yes. She is my Disney Princess. Do you want to meet her? Yes! As the girls eyes lit up.

My face and jaw fell on the ground. No... no..o what hell Chris nope not doing that. Elsa looked at me and laughed. Might as well sweety, it will rip the bandaid off and breaks the rumours

I'll go get her Chris said as I saw him coming towards me with the mic still on him. Come one babe. Someone wants to meet you. Nope. I'm not doing that! Chris, have you seen how many people are in there?! I don't belong up there.. . Never realising the mic was still on and the whole audience could hear us and we made them laugh. Aw, come on babe it will be okay. No Chris, I'm not a cast member. Babe don't make me drag you up there. You wouldn't. Second later there was screaming as he grabbed me and put me over his shoulder and walked up the stage as the crowd laughed and cheered. I was blushing like an idiot with my hands on my face as he sat me down on his seat and stood beside me laughing and grinning like an idiot. This was the Chris people loved to see. 

Well hello everybody, I'm sorry for that weird introduction. trust me i will get back at him. Turning my attention to the crowd. And the girl. Are you Chris his princes? I guess I am and he is your Prince? No clearly you can see he is more of a village idiot. Babe! He yelled as the crowd and mackie and seb laughed. You are really pretty, the girl said. Well thank you very much but I have nothing against those beautiful eyes of yours. Who is your favourite princes? Merida! She is honest and weird. I like that, ah the female version of me? Chris said. No... you are more like mushu. Sounds scary but it is really sweet and not scary at all Maya said staring into his eyes.  Making mackie piss himself. Even the quotes match Steve as I laughed at mackie yelling. What do you mean? Those two Steve and Bucky, Mackie pointed.

Remember your impression of mushu. Ah look at my baby going to war, with his metal arm and all quoting in his mushu voice making all of us laugh. Okay this was a mistake as Chris tried to walk away but i stood up and let him sit back down and i leaned between his legs against him. With him hovering over me and one hand on my hip. I looked at Liz and scarlet for a moment and winked in aprovel. Another question was directed at me. How is Chris like Steve in real life?

Well when i first met him he actually was quiet, i know it's hard to believe but he was testing the grounds. But like Cap, there is a person behind the guy people see. People saw captain america and not steve and people see Chris Evans the funny and always happy guy. Trust me he is really funny but I got to meet the man behind that and he was nothing like I imagined. He is a perfect gentleman and sweet. A big cry baby really. Cap could get some pointers from him. He really is one of the best people I know along with these here as she pointed towards the cast.

Okay last question and i'll get you back to business

How did you guys meet an older woman asked... We looked at eachother and took turns telling our story. Looking like the perfect happy couple. But I loved it. Chris kissed me as I walked off stage and went straight to the bathroom to puke again.

I waited backstage with Elsa while drinking some coffee as Chris, his publicist, came. That was freaking perfect, people love you two. Have you seen your followers? No should i? I never really cared for social media but now needed to.

Elsa? How do you handle all of the bad stuff and talk? By really ignoring them. Don't read the comments, just post and let go. The more you post the more comments you get.

You just post enough but not too much. Keep your lifestyle private. As she smiled at me. So how far along are you? I looked shocked at her. What do you mean? You're pregnant are you. You are pregnant!? Sebastian stood behind me smiling like an idiot sssstttt Chris didn't know so both of you zipp it! I found out last night with the help of scar and lizzie. They said nine weeks maybe. Try ice tea or nuts. They helped me a lot. Please don't tell anyone please. I wont dont worry.

The first day of comic con flew by as we all gathered for drinks at the hotel bar. I was standing beside Chris and Seb facing Lizzie and scarlet. Do you want something to drink? No, I'm good . I would like some ice tea making Elsa smile. Okay but I call shots Chris yelled. I looked horrified at scar and lizzie. As seb patted my back and winked at me and the girls. I kinda signaled that he knew. Chris had shots for everyone . Thank everyone for coming and today was a blast. I love you all and to comic con. Everybody quickly took their shot and seb took mine as well. Thank you. You're welcome. We all sat at the diner table enjoying some dinner as i got tired

I looked at Chris totally in his habitat and happy as can be. I excused myself and went outside for some fresh air. As I looked at clinics in San Diego for an ultrasound. I couldn't wait and needed to know. I looked around if I was still alone. And i called to the clinic

Hi, sorry for calling you at this time but I was wondering if you could help me. I found out that I'm pregnant and want some clarity but because I'm travelling I'm not in position to go to my own doctor. Can I make an appointment with you?. not a problem at all, if you want you can meet me in about an hour? Really? That would be perfect thank you.

Hey sweety are you okay as the girls joined me. I'm going to a clinic tonight for an ultrasound. It's in an hour. Do you want me to come with you? no I'm taking Chris... are you sure. Yes. Come on, let's go inside before he gets hammered.

Chris, I need to talk to you. Okay, I need you to really really listen. Okay? You know I haven't felt myself lately. Well i got an appointment in about 30 minutes and can you come with me yeah of course let's go. We said goodbye to everyone and we told them we will meet them later.

I got really nervous arriving at the clinic but the nurse made me feel comfortable. As she gave me a gown I changed into the gown and handed Chris my dress. Okay miss reyes as the female doctor entered the room. Okay are you ready? Looking at Chris with tears in my eyes I nodded at the doctor as she put some gel on my stomach. I just watched Chris looking all serious and quiet. Eerie quiet. We'll miss Reyes. I can confirm that you are exactly 12 weeks pregnant. As I looked at Chris with a face like stone. It hurt me, I'm not gonna lie. Then there was the baby's heartbeat. I watched the screen as a little bean was living inside of me with a steady heart beat. Will draw some blood and run some tests. You can get dressed again. I changed back into my dress in total silence..Chris didn't touch me anymore or even talked to me. It hurt so much. So we will call you with your test result and for now congratulations thank you Amaya says as the doctor left. How? Well if to people have sex. 

Dont fucking smart mouth me Amaya he yelled. He was back. Scared and unsure Chris i prepared for what was coming how could you be so stupid... we just got together.. We don't live together. It was clear that he was talking about himself but pointed it at me. I knew he didn't mean it but he had to vent and it hurt.

 I texted scarlett

Amaya

I'm 12 weeks, and Chris is pissed.

Scarr

What do you mean he is pissed? Well met you in your room.

We entered the hotel and he didn't hold the door open. He ignored me and I was on the verge of breaking down. As we entered our room Scarlett and Seb were there.

Now, is not the time guys as Chris took off his shoes and jacket and locked himself in his room. And away from me. Thanks guys but I'll be fine, he needs to process this. Seriously, I'll be fine. They both gave me a hug and went to their own rooms as i got settled in on the couch. This was gonna be difficult for us. Laying down she cried herself to sleep finally.

Chris was pacing through his room trying to collect himself. Amaya is pregnant. She is pregnant. Is it mine? Of Course it's mine. 12 weeks, when? Fuck,, the poolsex. Again I'm blaming her for my own faults.

His phone beeped

Scarlett

If you don't get your shit together right now. You will lose her. You were talking about proposing and kids last week. Why are you even angry? YOU wanted this. You unbelievable asshole. Be glad I'm not in front of you! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER CHRIS!

He got into the shower and changed into sweats. Walking out of the room grabbing a drink he saw Amaya sleeping on the couch. As he sat on the coffee table he studied her. His whole life was before him and the thing he wanted most in life was literally in front of him. Why did he keep pushing her away? He pushed a lock of her hair behind her hair and he saw her eyes were still wet. She cried herself to sleep because of him. He started to sob uncontrollably, dropping to his knees crying and letting everything out.

Amaya woke up to hear someone crying. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Chris in front of her crying. Chris what's wrong as she sat up. Chris? Chris? babe her voice breaking. What's wrong you scaring me as she grabbed him around his neck. Please tell me what's wrong as she cries. I am an asshole. I can't keep doing this to you. It isn't right Maya. Why do you stay, he says.

Because I love you and can look past your faults. Chris I know when your asshole version comes out and I know you don't mean shit of what you say. I'm not saying that it doesn't hurt but I know you, grabbing his face and making him look at you. And I know us. This was a breakpoint for you. We agreed on whatever happens, happens right? We knew that I could get pregnant. But we didn't know I already was. So it was confronting for you. And sooner as we expected. But you wanted this right? She asked, unsure of herself.

Taking a deep breath he grabbed her face and looked into her eyes. I'm holding the only thing I want in my life. Of Course i wanted this as he kissed her stomach. My anxiety got the best of me. And to be honest. I never thought I actually would have kids. I kinda gave up the idea of kids until I met you. And here we are making up for lost time for the both of us. But I'm getting the brain noise out he smiled. So are we okay? Yes, but this is strike two Evans. I don't want this for the baby. But for oq we are good as she kissed him to let him know she meant it. Come on, it's late, let's go to bed.

As morning came scarlet texted me how everything was going and asked if I wanted to get ready with the girls again. I grabbed my dresses and made my way towards the girls. Okay i'm on a mission i said entering the girls room. I wanna look fucking hot so Chris has trouble keeping his hand off of me and i wanna look hotter then minka.

Oh, you will have no trouble with that, Errol said. I saw what she was wearing. It was hideous and tasteless, more a bikini to be honest. So what kind of dress should I wear, long or short, formal or casual. We both are gonna wear dresses in short and sexy And liz is formal one and long. Text Chris what he is wearing.

Amaya

Can I ask what you are wearing today? X

Chris

Light Grey suit with black tie, Having fun over there?

Amaya

Just deciding which dress I should wear. I'll see you soon. I love you x

Chris smiled as she wrote i love you

Chris

I love you two😉, more than you'll know

I'm going for this one He has a light Grey suit and blue tie. I think the red one is gonna clash.

Wanna do something different with your hair? Errol asked. Sure what did you have in mind? I wanna straighten it. It would go perfect with the makeup and dress. Go ahead, make me look hot.

Errol made it seem that I have no makeup on and made me look like a natural beauty, no colours in the eyes but the focus on my red lips. it made me look sultry I felt beautiful and my hair got a lot longer than the last time it was at my hip. I put on some black heels and a simple earrings . I looked at myself in the mirror. I noticed a slight baby bump. I was wearing a low cut blue satin fitted mermaid dress with an open low back and thin straps. With a rushing detail across my belly and hip. And a low v cut on the front. Not extremely low but just enough. It was the captain's colour.

Of my god scarlet liz you look gorgeous! You are one to talk. Thank Errol for the amazing job. Why don't all of you grab some dinner and drinks for me. I'll tell the reception.

Chris was hanging at the bar with the rest of the guys. Seb was still pissed but started to warm up to me again but he wanted to know if Amaya was okay.

Okay scarlett just texted me that the girls are on their way down. So let's call the car and get going. As he kissed Suzanne and made their way outside. Elsa and Chris followed. Scarlet was the first to walk out and the lizzie. And Chris had his back turned against. The elevator. Seb looked at something and padded my shoulder. You are in big trouble. He turned around and Amaya stood there drop dead gorgeous looking like a freaking angel. I was in awe, your drooling Evans mackie yelled. Wel can you blame me? No actually we can't and he and seb went outside. Taking a deep breath he saw she was wearing his necklace.

Babe you look unbelievable. As he kissed her cheek. You look extremely handsome and we kind of match. Are you ready for the press? Yess.

When they arrived at the red carpet she got nervous. Chris please don't let me fall. Never babe. As Chris helped me out of the car he grabbed my hand and linked it in his arm as he smiled at me. Breath, Amaya breath. The little one, remember?Oh yeah right. Taking a breath. Come on this way. We walked over a red carpet and the flashes were blinding. People were calling Chris from everywhere. They wanted some photos of the both of us. And we laughed and smiled and looked at each other lovingly. And then Minka arrived in a scandalous dress. It was sad actually. They completely ignored her and asked me for pictures instead of her but I wasn't comfortable and let Chris know so he grabbed me and pulled me along.

I just watched as Chris gave some interviews and guided me along everything else. This is overwhelming, I said. Is it like this all of the time? Mostly yes but wait till you get inside. It's worse he said a perfect for your upcoming event you know exactly what Not to do. As he kissed my head.Inside it was all over the place. I was chaos and a mess. We took our seats and waited for the award show to begin. Chris was holding my hand the whole show. After the break and second part of the show ended. And seriously no food!

We were standing at the bar with Scarlett and mackie. We had a talk and I filled them in about our talk. They knew Chris had anxiety issues. They all saw it but they also saw the positive effect I had on him. And nobody was perfect right? I took a moment to study with him. He was comfortable here. His clown side came out to play. My feet started to annoy me and I was feeling a bit sick. Elsa came to stand beside me and ordered two Orange Juices here this will help. Thank you.

So are all these events like this? Yes mostly. I'm organising the choice awards. I'm making sure there is food. Please do and some other non alcoholic drinks instead of this and water. And chairs!!!!! She almost yelled.

I'm gonna go and see if my husband would like to dance. I watched as everyone was dancing and having fun. Now and then someone made smalltalk while ordering drinks or for help with their upcoming events. I saw everyone but Chris. I was standing a good hour alone feeling like an idiot. I called Chris but no answer so I texted Chris asking where he was. But no answer. And this hurt me more than what happened in the past. I walked to mackie and seb. Seb, I'm gonna go. I'm tired and can't find Chris. So I'm gonna take off. Do you want me to go. No to many cameras. I'll be fine. I walked outside and went back to the hotel. Almost two hours and still no word from Chris.

Scar

Why did you leave? X

Amaya

Because I was standing alone for almost an hour till i had enough.

Scar

I'm so sorry. Why didn't you get me? Xxx

Amaya

Because you weren't my date. I'm gonna get some sleep.x!

I arrived and walked up to the reception. Excuse me, we have a friend who needs a place for one night but nobody has room. Do you maybe have one room available? Yes but it is a simple one. That doesn't matter, can you put it on my company card? Of Course miss and here is the key.

I got all of my stuff and literally removed myself from our shared room. I had enough of his ignoring me periods. I decided to sleep in another room to clear my head. I needed some space to think and clear my head. My love for Chris was getting in the way.

The room was cold and I felt sad. Amaya took her dress off and got into a long hot shower to let her tears flow. He looked at her stomach and ran her hands over a little bump. We are gonna be okay, baby. We will be okay.

I made some tea and sat on my bed with my phone. Unbelievable still not one reaction. Was tonight even honest and real? Or did he want to play a perfect picture? Either way, him ignoring her hurt her to the core. So she turned off her phone and fell asleep.

Chris POV:

I was talking to some people but really wasn't paying attention because I was watching Amaya being perfect at the bar talking to Elsa. Chris? If you want it, do we need to do it now? Come on guys, I'm here for a good time not for work. Chris this is what you wanted for years, his publicist said. Fine but we need to keep it short.

Chris was talking about a project he wanted to do for years, but because it was more like a documentaire people were hesitant to help him to produce it. There was more to Chris than what people would see. He read, was active for people rights and was busy in politics. He could sing and play the piano. This was a chance of a lifetime.

He looked at the time FUCK! THREE HOURS. FUCK Amaya he grabbed his phone and saw she called and texted him. Fuck fuck FUCK! He looked for her but couldn't find her. He turned around and saw Minka talking to Sebastian and she was standing in front of him. She quickly hugged him and kissed him on his cheek, blocking his face. He grabbed her waist to push her away. WTF are you doing? I just did it as she smirked and walked away. Tomorrow there would be pictures everywhere of minka kissing his cheek and his hands on her waist. Omg god Amaya .. thats fucked up seb said.

He found scarlet standing at the bar. Looking furious at him. Where is she? Why do you even care? Come on scarlett where is Amaya . No, I'm not gonna help you. You don't deserve her. As she turned and walked away. She went back to the hotel, Mackie said. Staring dead in his eyes, I told you not to hurt her Inches away from his face.

Chris practically ran up his room. Amaya ? Babe. He got a deja vu. Baby? He arrived at the bedroom and saw she had taken some of her clothes and overnight bag.. she was gone, she left him. He screamed on the top of his lungs. Crying, And then the chaos started.

Amaya , woke up at six. And prepared herself. She turned off her phone and saw text messages and 21 missed calls. Her phone rang and it was Chris, his publicist.

Hello? Hi Amaya . Hi. How are you doing? Honestly no clue but what can i do for you. Chris told me what happened. And we have a situation and I'm asking for your help. I sighed. Minka got her hands on him. They got photos of her kissing his cheek and he has his hands on her waist. But Chris and Sebastian said he tried to push her away. So people are talking. I wanted to ask what you were gonna do today. So how do you feel? I feel hurt that he left me alone not for an half hour but two. You both could have let me know something. Sheila explained the meeting and that it was a dream of Chris and his phone died. I was just reason on reason on reason. What happens if I leave? They will rip him to shreds. The American golden boy is a cheater. So going somewhere public with him would be best for a post. Both would be perfect. What's on today's agenda? Interviews and photos and meet and greets. And that's it. So no stage présences I'll make sure I promise.

Taking a deep breath. Okay, I'll go and post something. I'll post a picture from last night. With a simple caption Would that be good? Perfect!I posted a picture of us poging and of me smiling as Chris kissed my head. We looked really happy. I just wrote ' Good Times' and tagged Chris. I immediately was called by Chris but I declined.

I grabbed and gathered my stuff and checked out and went upstairs. I opened the door and walked in putting my stuff by the door. It was early and the suite was quiet, I walked into the bedroom and saw Chris asleep in his dress pants and button down. I sat on the bed and she watched him sleep. She remembered her promise to herself. Strike one two and three...

Tears rolled over her cheeks and she started to sob.

Chris woke up to some noise and tried to look through his sleepy eyes. Amaya was sitting at his feet crying and sobbing. Amaya ! As he grabbed and hugged her almost to death. Please don't leave me. Please don't. As he started to cry. Im... im not gonna leave Chris. Sheila called me. I'm here for damage control because of her.

She pushed him away and looked at him. Taking a deep breath. We really can't catch a break can we as she sadly smiled. No we can't as he put his his on her forehead. Tell me what happened. Sheila insisted on a meeting of a project I wanted to do for years. We lost track of time. And my phone died. So once again i fucked up. I truly am sorry for leaving you. Sheila should have told you. Yes she should but you could have walked out of that room and could have said. Babe. I have a chance of a lifetime. Then I would have kissed you and wished you goodluck.

So now what? Let's just get the day over okay? I don't need anymore stress and I laid down and put my hands on my stomach. I saw Chris looking at my hands and he laid down next to me with his head next to my stomach. Can i? He asked. I nodded and he pulled my shirt up and watched my stomach. He noticed the smaller baby bump and smiled widely. Like really happy. It was his happy kidlike smile he put his hand on the bump almost covering it and sighed. Hi little one, be safe and gentle for mommy today as he kissed my belly. Caught off guard, tears ran down my face. He wanted the baby.

Are we okay? Don't know yet, i don't hate you or wanna kill you if that is what you mean. I got this one to think about now. Let's get some breakfast and get ready. It was cold out today so dress warm, he said.

We ordered breakfast and texted scarlett. About everything. She wasn't having it and was gonna make sure on my behalf he was gonna feel the consequences. She literally said I'm gonna bitch on him all day long for you and the little one.

Maya? Can you help me? With what. What I should wear. Jeans or chinos? Chinos. This, Then? Black chino pants, a black crewneck and his black jacket.

jacket off when with fans to make you more approacheble and and for a polished look. And no white sneakers this time and the black covers you coffee stains she laughed. Thank you as he stood before unsure if he could kiss her or not. She could tell. We need to post a picture of us together in today's outfits.

I'm gonna get ready okay? I retouched my already straightened hair and did my make up a smokey eyeliner with bronze accents like Errol told me and a soft nude lip. I put on my darkblue one shoulder dress with some rushing on my stomach. And I grabbed some nude heels.

Chris, can you help me? The zipper of my dress is at the back as I called him standing before the mirror in the hotel room. He stopped when he entered the room. He stopped breathing and started his staring thing again. Yeah of course as he zipped her up. Okay can you see a baby bump? Really look okay? No, I can't tell. Good. So how do you wanna do this? Selfie style? Or mirror faced? He was blushing. Come on Evans stand behind me and hug me okay? They took a picture as Chris hugged her from behind but his smiling was off. Chris relaxe okay, which he kissed my head as I smiled into the kiss and accidently pressed the button. I skipped through the pictures with him still behind me with his head on my shoulder. He was shaking and unsure of what to do. I swallowed my pride and leaned into him. Making him relax even more, the not posed one is best don't you think? as I turned my head towards him. Inches away from his face. He looked at me and then my lips Amaya i.. I cut him off, pressing my lips on him. He put his hand on my face and deepened the kiss, he was hungry for me. I turned around and his hands were on my ass and he leaned so much into it I bumped the desk with the back of my things. He grabbed my neck as he growled. I let him get his fix of me and it felt good. My feelings didn't change overnight. He lifted me up on the desk and started to kiss my neck. Wow, stop. We can't go there as I pulled away putting my head against his chest. Both panting with desire. We need to go or we will be late. I looked up at him smiling at me. I love you babe as he stroked my hair. And I love this one two as he put a hand on my stomach. I love you to Estúpido. Come on we need to go i quickly fixed my makeup and took Chris his perfume and sprayed his perfume on. He looked confused at me. So they can smell you all over me. I'm marking territory for the both of us. She smiled.

Chris POV

Chris, can you help? God she was beautiful As i helped her with the zipper of her dress i got a glimpse of a white lace thong.

And the way she smelled was driving him crazy. Come on the pictures. As i hugged her trying to pose for a picture but all i felt was being overwhelmed and my feelings everywhere i felt a lump in my throat and i kissed her head. Making her smile which made my heart jump. I swallowed my pride and put my head on her shoulder still holding on to her. So which picture? As she looked at me inches away from me. I could kiss her. I looked at her lips and back at her. Amaya and then she kissed me hard. I respondenten by grabbing her face and kissing her in a way hoping to make her feel that I wanted and needed her. She turned around and I gave in. I walked her back into the desk and helped her up grabbing her perfect ass. Kissing her neck she finally stopped us . It wouldn't take long before I couldn't stop myself.

I love you and this one to

I love you to Estúpido, she smiled. And that is all he needed to hear.

While we were driving Chris posted and tagged me in the photo where he was kissing me. With the caption.

First kiss and picture of today, lot's more to come. Can't wait to meet you all #comiccon

Amaya @Chrisevans. ♡

Seb @chrisevans make sure you bring your shield🤣

Chris @sebanstianstan don't forget you're lube 🦾

The venue was big. People walked around in costumes and had respect for every actor there. The avengers area was big, there was a stage with chairs of the actor's on it. The meet and greet area. A signing table and a large stal with merchandising. We all were walking around freelance and sometimes a Child came up for a picture. As I walked around and looked at the merchandise I saw two hoodies with liz and scar's characters on them. Excuse me, do you have those two in size large? Let me see. Here's the widow and here is the witch. These two then please. 60 dollars please. Babe, we are gonna get some food. Do you want to come? Chris said as I took some cash and tried to hand it over. Ow excuse me mam I didn't realise. No it's okay. They cost you money here, take it. Yeah you better take it he, she is not gonna have no answer. They finally took the money and Amaya went backstage. Well that's a first, they said looking at each other. Yeah she kinda does that he smiled.

Hey liz hey scar. Could you do me a favour? Yeah sure honey what can you sign these to Alice? So can I give them to Roger? No, of course. They both signed the sweaters. He was gonna be so happy.

I sat between the girls and had some fruit and water. So all lovey dovey huh. No, not really. I'm still hesitant but am here for damage control. What happened yesterday wasn't fun but it is not worth losing Chris over for. I need to think further than just for myself. And girls, I'm just crazy about him. I love him more than anything. I know it's weird we have been together for maybe 4 months. And I'm pregnant. But normal people date. We spent 36 hours together meeting each other. It feels good and clearly we are not normal people, she laughed. Well damn that sums it up. Lizzie said. Look at my mom and dad. They got married after a month, had me and are still together. Who cares what people think as long as it's love and healthy it's all good in my book. And I wanna see your babies.

Hey mi reina, can you come with me please as mackie holds out his hand.

I know about last night, are you okay? Yeah I'm good. Now I'm good. Listen, don't let your love for him consume you. Still put up a fight and hold your ground okay? Yes of course don't worry. You can alway call me or text. You know that right. Yes I do know that mack. As she kissed his cheek while giving him a friendly hug.

Okay guys last question panel and then the fun will begin. Everybody got to their seats and I was sitting at the side with Elsa, Susanne Chris, his publicist. And Rose with her nanny. Rosé was a mini version of Scarlett and seeing Chris with her was lovely to see.

The questions

A little girl in a Captain America Princess dress was next. Hi mister Anthony and mister evans. I really love Disney and my daddy said you did too. Im princes america. Which Princess would you be? I'm Cinderella homie. Cause she broke, homie represents me. You let me borrow 20 dollars. Making Chris fall off his chair with laughter. And the audience too and you would be belle. Always stuck with your nose in a book and your hair all shiny and pretty mackie said to Chris, making everyone laugh. Omg! If hawkeye and widow had a baby they get merida hahahaha red hair and a bow and full a sarcasme.

Okay next question.

Speaking of Disney princesses. Chris americans golden boy. as you might have seen. There are some pictures out there of you romancing in another kingdom? Really man. I'm not gonna answer that, come on next question. Where is your lovely Miss Reyes? The way the guy said her last name felt personal. He started to stare at the guy.

I was watching this guy try to get a raise out of Chris. Omg, it's her date. That guy was minkas date as I said to sheila. Should I go up there? I said. Just wait honey.

I'm sure Princess America would love to see if your Princess is still with you. Or did you lose something?'Jep it was personal. I got an idea, can I? Honey? Go kill him please, Sheila said and I quickly made my way to the merchandising stand. Can you borrow this for a second? Of Course as I made my way back.

Seb intervened. I thought Chris was the one obsessed with reyes. But come one next question.

Again the same guy. How does it feel to.....but he never got the chance to finish his question. Amaya walked up the stage with a captain america shield. Hi honey, I'm sorry it seems you forgot something as she handed over his shield as he started to grin like an idiot and the cast chuckled. She quickly kissed himdeeply and went off stage. You were saying? Chris said. Making the audience laugh. She was letting the creep know she wasn't going anywhere.

That was brilliant by the look on his face. He didn't expect to see you at all, Sheila said. Yeah he didn't. But sheila we need to do something about this minka stuff. Its borderline stalker creepy I know. I'm on it. Sheila said.

There was an applause indicating the panel was over.

One by one the cast laughed at me. That was fucking savage seb said. Followed by Chris that was gold Maya. You saved me. Thank you. I was about to jump off stage. I know. He was trying to get a raise out off you. I looked like part two of minka. Yeah it's weird. Come on, let's get some lunch. The rest of the day flew by. Chris took a lot of photos with fans, some even wanted to take a picture with me. And the both of us. and I loved seeing him like this. His kid side came to play.

Back at the hotel I changed into some blue sweatpants and a shirt. I was tired but not tired enough to sleep. Chris? Wanna watch a movie and order room service? I don't feel like going out.

Are you sure? Yes i just want a slow night and relax she smiled and looked at him. I let the rest know that we are staying in. We ordered some pizza and Chris changed into sweats and a shirt. So what kind of movie? He asked. It's your turn. Something mobby or monster. Have you seen the irishman? No. Good me neither. Or food came and we settled in on the couch. Chris in the corner with his legs straight ahead on the lounge part of the couch and me next to him under a blanket. We started the movie and I grabbed some slices of pizza as she rubbed her belly. Making him smile thinking about the baby. Standing up, making her frown she stood up and he positioned himself so she could lay between his legs against him. And she did. She turned so she was on her side against his chest with a blanket around them both.

De Niro is scary cold in this one. Have you ever worked with him? She said. No but that would be a dream come true. Tell me your top 3 Hopkins. Niro, pachino. And val kilmer in tombstone. Tombstone? He froze, have you never seen Tombstone? He was really shocked and almost hurt. No that can't happen. The mother of my unborn Child can't not do that. I laughed okay cowboy relax. Who are your top three? he asked. It depends. On what? Famous ones or underrated ones. He smiled. Both. Hopkins, Freeman And marilyn. He smiled. Underrated? Sam Elliot, Barry Pepper and William Fichtner. She could see what he was thinking. Yeah I can understand that. They are amazing actors. I think they are looking at the movies they were in however small the part was. I loved sam and pepper when we were soldiers. I cry everytime i see that movie. Have you ever seen it? No, I don't think so. She gasped and played shocked, well that's an outrage I can't have the father of my unborn Child.... Alright alright I had that one coming both laughing. The movie ended. That was a good movie. I like it. Yeah it was. Another movie? Yess as Amaya called reception.

Hi this is the Reagan suite. I'm very sorry to bother you at this time. But is it possible to order some popcorn and candy? No, of course. What would you like? Really doesn't matter but please Some popcorn and lots of jelly beans, if you have them. Thank you so much.

I ordered popcorn and candy. Awesome. So what movie? Check if they have Tombstone or we were soldiers. I smiled as his face lit up. Tombstone is not available but we were soldiers. Great as I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a toilet roll and put it on the table. He looked funny at me. Jup, ugly crying movie as the both giggled. Is this okay? Amaya asked as she scooted down and layes between his legs with her head on his lower stomach. Of Course babe. As he stroked her hair. He grabbed his phone and took a picture of Amaya laying in his lap with a blanket on her. Surrounded by candy and popcorn.

He tagged Amaya and posted it online.

All I ever need and want ❤.

Amaya @Chris you forgot dodger! How could you... Evans.

Changed caption into

All I ever need and want in life ❤🐶

Chris @Amaya better babe?

Amaya @chrisevans yes now we are complete. LY x

I love you as he put his phone away. I'm gonna get a drink, do you want a coke? Yeah thank you. I quickly peed and grabbed some coke.

I sat next to him with my legs underneath me. As Chris paused the movie. My eyes are getting tired as he rubbed his eyes. And then looking at me. It's okay we can finish watching it tomorrow it's getting late anyways she smiled. As she sat against him. When is your next appointment for the baby, in three weeks? Send me the date. I want to come as he kissed her gently.

He felt her relax and almost melt in him. Curious if he could go father after what happened. He grabbed her neck and deepened the kiss as she put her hand on his chest. He ran his tongue over her lip and she let him. Taking this as a sign he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her on his lap. As the kissing turned passionate. He was horny as fuck and wanted her. He kissed her neck, making his breathing panic and throwing her head back from pleasure. They both panted as she broke away from his kisses. She put her hand on his cheek and looked silently at him as she kissed him with a tear. I don ever wanna stop doing this or lose you she said kissing him as she pushed herself against him with her hands around his neck pulling his hair making him growl and grabbing her ass and she

started to move her hips on his. She wanted him and he wanted her. He took off her hoodie and she did the same. She was wearing a light blue bra and she looked fucking edible picking her up he walked into the bedroom and stopped before the bed. Before putting her down he took off her sweatpants while she was still hanging around his neck making her giggle. He got rid of his pants and climbed over her from her lips to neck, from her neck to collar bone and between her breasts as he unclipped her bra playing with his tongue. Making her moan he grabbed a condom and put it on. as he pulled off her thong he kissed her lower stomach and inner thighs. Stop Chris, sex is not a problem but not multiple times bad for the baby as he stopped with playing with her he leaned down and kissed her putting a arm next to her head as they both moaner with pleasure as he entered her tight folds. Fuck he said. Babe this is not gonna long. Me too. He pushed in her while looking at her underneath him. It was fucking hot hearing her pleasuee cries. Slowly and very deep he moved inside of her. Omg as he arched her back. As I played with her breasts. Hearing her moan. Was the best thing ever. Chris, she said panting as she ran her fingers over my back. Chris ahhm Chris please. He picks up pace even deeper, making her deeply moan. I felt my climax coming. I kissed hard and rammed into making her cry from pleasure. Aah.. om my god Chris come babe. And she did. He felt her tighten around him and he gave a sloppy kiss as he came in her laying on top of her panting like two idiots. They both started to laugh and kissed. They went for round two Chris wasn't done yet

Chapter eighteen

The day and weeks went by in Boston. Dean finished the guesthouse.I lived between Chris his house and the guesthouse. We agreed on semi living together, switching between places with a day or two for ourselves and it worked perfectly. I walked into the house and loved how it looked. Everything was open and new. And I was in love with the kitchen. I heard a truck pull up and heard some paws entering the house. Hi buddy I've missed you as i kneeled down and gave dodger some kisses. I'm starting to think you love that dog more than me as Chris walked in. Grey jeans boots and a red hemley showing off his muscles. Nope that will never happen as I hugged and kissed him. I've missed you he said and this one too as he kissed my belly. Are you ready? Yes We should go. We had our 20 weeks appointment for the baby. We were waiting in the room for the docter. As Judith entered. So how have you been feeling she asked. My stomach is way better but mostly tired and my back is killing me. We will draw some blood. And check everything and cant really help you with your back so i'll give you a referral to a physiotherapist. They can help you and start with sleeping with a pillow between your legs.

So before we start, do you want to know the sex of the baby? She asked. Chris and I looked at each other and said yes. We talked about names and genders the last couple of weeks. I liked a boy and Chris of course would love a girl.

Judith started with the baby's heartbeat and I was strong and steady. Making me smile and feel relieved. So the baby seems to be happy and in brilliant shape. Are you ready for the gender? Yes Chris as he grabbed my hand. Look At the screen Judith said. Is that a penis Chris said. No it's something else, look closer she smiled. Is it a girl? Amaya said. You are right you are having a baby girl. Chris was actually cheering and kissing my belly. Making us laugh. You're such a dork. So since you are halfway. We would like to see you again in two weeks. We will see each other soon.

You seem happy? I said as Chris helped me up. Couldn't be happier. So you know what this means right? We need to start telling people.

Starting with your parents. What about Ava? Ow she knows i told her to keep it quiet

Wel your mom has her birthday party this weekend. Do it then? Sounds perfect but how? I know. We need to go to that jewellery place she loves. We drove to Lisa's favourite jewellery store.

I looked for the bracelet I saw a few weeks ago. A gold charm bracelet with letters. Can u help you Miss? Actually you can. I would like to know if you have that bracelet and have the initials S, M, E? Let me check Miss. Some minutes later she had the bracelet and the initials. Chris came to stand beside me. That's beautiful, he said. Okay i know this is weird but is there a chance you can add a fourth ring and do you have a charm to represent a baby? We did, she showed three charme a bottle, a stroller and a diaper. Which one do you like? She asked Chris. I think I like the bottle. Add the bottle please.

She wrapped the gift and we made our way to our favourite new bistro. We grabbed some lunch for Dean and his guys and for us. And made our way back.

Arriving home I yelled. Okay guys I brought lunch, come one inside! You don't have to do that Amaya , but thank you no it's not a problem. Most of the workers ate their food outside and Dean Jake and Chris sat inside. While we saw some cars stopped and took pictures.

The paps found out where i lived a couple of weeks ago, while i was walking with dodger when Chris was away.

So Dean, we have to tell you something and we need to make some changes upstairs. He looked confused. We need childproof windows and cabinets. Because in a couple of weeks there will be a baby here. I said. He looked at me and smiled. Off course congratulations, he stared at me.. what? Your grandfather would have loved to see you like this. Happy, raising familia. He always was proud of you, you know. And very protective he laughed. So childproofing the house. What about outside? Security? Have you thought about alarms and cameras? Actually no, but do we have to? I looked at Chris. I hate the idea but maybe it's good if we do? Don't worry, I know a guy. Would you like to handle that? I asked chris. Of Course babe. Okay i'm gonna go. I have some calls to make for the choice awards. Why dont you to talked about the basement. They both looked at me. Well you need a place to work out right? The basement is yours as long as you keep your hands off the laundry room. Do what you want with the basement. Making Chris grin for ear to ear.

I Facetimed dillan and talked about the choice awards. We agreed on a vintage theme since the location was an old colour scheme. The venue was big. I mean really big. So we needed to add warmth. So flowers, fabric and carpets. Since it was an old building full of history, Dillan and I chose white satin, gold and rustic wood accents and white flowers. And low centrepieces so people could actually see each other. Round rustic wood tables with wooden chairs and cream seats for comfort with no armchairs because of the dresses and some stools for some of the complicated dresses.

We also made sure that there would be blankets for people who were cold and of course. A bag hooks on every table with a pca engraving as a smart souvenir. So we are all set i said, to be honest i feel nervous about this event it big Dillan. Yeah I know but if we pull this off we are set for life. How is boss life treating you? It's everything I dreamed off. Well good I trust you with the company. Eventually it would be completely yours, she said. Chris came in and kissed me on my head. Hey Dillan. What's up Evans, kissing any hot co stars lately? No just this one. I told him to sit down. So i need to tell you something and it needs to be in the vault. Dillan frowned. Okay, so scary serious. I looked at Chris. Well pca is gonna be my last events for now. Wait what why? Because off this, i stood up and pulled my shirt up revealing my bump. There way screaming in the other side of the screen. Aaaaaaahhh im gonna be a uncle? As he had tears in his face. No you are gonna be more than that. What do you mean. I looked down at my hands. I only have you and some family in Cuba. And I need someone I can trust and I need someone who would love this baby no matter what. So i was wondering if you would like to be the godfather or mother whatever. He was ugly crying right now making Chris boob laugh. Of Course i would. I would love that kid as my own. You know i'm gonna ruin that baby right?

So keep it in the vault because you are one of the first to know. Of Course i will he said still cry. How far along are you? About 20 weeks and Dillan? Yes it a girl and he started to scream again

(Kinda like Jonathan von ness meeting sophie Turner. Google it it''s hilarious )

Bye sweety bye Maya

Chris and me were still laughing at Dillan. So who' s next? He said. Sheila? He nodded and video called sheila. She immediately picked up. What can i do for you? She smiled. Can we talk you to? Is this a good time. Yes honey i'm in the office just me and Aaron. Okay Chris started. Uhm i don't really know how to say it so let me show you she looked confused and i stood up once again and showed her my bump.

OMG! YESS! I'm so happy for you guys omg. That baby is gonna be freaking gorgeous. So you called for a statement then. Yes but we want to tell our family first.

How far along are you? 20 weeks. Perfect, Sheila said. You know what this means right? What? - It will destroy every rumour that Minka puts out there. I'm just saying.

Any ideas how Chris asked. Not just post something sweet instead of an official statement. A baby is something that came out of love and should be pronounced with love. I need to go kids, we'll talk soon. And I'm really happy for you, I know you wanted this for such a long time Chris. I'm really happy it's with Amaya

So that couldn't go any more perfect, he said. Should we call your grandmother? Oh she knows she carefully said. We were video calling while I was puking. And she told me, I never said anything but she knew. She will come back for a couple of months to help us with the baby.

When do you have to go and start filming? In four weeks. I'll be back before you know it and come visit when I can, he said. And I'll do the same. It's not far away. Are you excited? Yeah, I always wanted a lead role in a Disney movie. And playing Buzz is awesome.

What should we do for dinner? I know it's weird but I'm kinda craving your pesto eggs with toast. So pesto eggs is it. I was sitting in the corner of the couch and was rubbing belly butter on my bump with Chris next to me, when a dodger jumped on and started to sniff my stomach. I whisper yelled chris! Look as dodger licked my stomach and laid down with his head on my belly. Chris, get the baby shoes quickly!. He grabbed the shoes and I put them on my bump. Take a picture from above and from the side like a profile. It came out perfect, it was a picture of my bump with a sleeping dodger on it and two baby shoes on top. We should use this one to announce we are pregnant

That is the best thing I ever saw, Chris said as he kissed my head. Chris, I kind of wanna go shop for the nursery after we tell you mom. Have you thought of what you would like?

No screaming colours just natural. I kinda like that brown colour in your house. Taupe i smiled. Yeah that one. Did you talk to Dean what you wanted with the basement. Yeah just some simple stuff and a movie theatre. What? I promise nothing dramatic. Oh of course wouldbt want to sound dramatic about a movie theatre in the basement as i laughed.

Can I ask you something? Of Course as you turn. Is there room for a piano in your house? It helps me to calm down. Where would you like the piano? Amaya asked. Maybe by the big windows in the living room? Wel you will have to set it up yourself. I don't know a thing about piano's. I will thank you, Chris stop thanking me, it's your house too I smiled.

I'm thinking about renting out my place in LA. It's a shame if that stays empty and I need to get my grandfather's car here.

Chapter nineteen

Saturday morning arrived and I was making breakfast while Chris was almost home from running with the dodger. As I felt something weird in my stomach. I stood still and looked at my bump. Ah again. I heard paws on the floor. CHRIS CHRISS HURRY UP! Chris came running in with panic on his face as he saw me holding my bump and screaming for him. What! What's wrong??? She quickly grabbed his hands and put them on her stomach. .. what wro....Omg! Is that the baby? Is she kicking? he said, smiling like an idiot. And she was kicking his hands every time he touched my belly. Easy baby, you are gonna hurt your mommy he said while kissing me bump. Go to sleep baby. And weirdly enough she stopped kicking. Well im fucked Amaya said. Huh what why? You two are already ganging up on me, already she's just like you. Making him booblaugh, us that a bad thing i thought you loved me. I do, but now there will be a third one trying to scare me all day long.

I changed into a cute outfit and I made sure that my curls were perfect. Some minimal makeup on my eyes and some lip balm. Chris was in jeans and a simple white shirt and a black cap. We looked cute together.

Evans?! Yes Babe as he peaked around the doorway. Can you see the bump? And is this okay? You look absolutely beautiful and no, you can't see the bump as he kissed me.

Ready to do this? I asked standing for his parents house, Amaya said. He grabbed her hand and led her in.

Hey guys! There she is! Hi sweety. Everyone greeted Amaya with open arms. Hey, what about me? Chris said. Oh, hi Chris. Making me laugh. We've seen you a lot and we haven't seen her for weeks. Get used to it. She is more likeable, Shanna said.

We talked about our lives and Chris his upcoming movie. We were eating dinner and I sat next to Chris who was sitting next to his mom. Okay time for Presents Robert said. Giving her a box with a ribbon. It contained a ballet book of all the tours and shows Lisa did when she was younger and a framed picture of her. She really loved it. Scott gave her a day at her favourite spa. Carly and Shanna both gave her a beautiful bag and the kids gave her a handmade present. Chris winked at me and put the box on the table in front of her. This from us. It's from Jacky's? Yes Chris said. She carefully opened the box and saw a beautiful bracelet. With the initials of the kids. Both Scott and Carly looked shocked and at us seeing the baby bottle I quickly put my finger on my lips.Making them laugh. It is beautiful, thank you. As she put it on. S for Stella, M for Miles , N for Nathan and a bottle. A wine bottle? As she looked towards us. I like wine but a wine charm she giggled. I looked at Robert and he smiled and winked at me.

Not a wine bottle man, Chris said. He frowned and looked closer. And her head popped up. Are you pregnant?!!!! Are you two having a baby?!! I stood up and showed my belly. OMG OMG OMG I'm gonna be a grandma again!!!! She was over the moon and instantly hugged. How far along are you? 21 weeks.

Wait, do you two know the sex? We smiled, yes we do.. Stella is gonna get some company. IT'S A GIRL!!! OMG OMG OMG Lisa was freaking out again.

But seriously keep it quiet until we announce it okay? I promise. It goes for all of you.

After dinner we were sitting outside playing games. I had some sunglasses on but Chris made me wear his black hat too because of the sun. I saw him take a picture of me and put it as his background on his phone. Shanna was talking about our baby and her upcoming new project.

Arriving home I took a shower as Chris walked with dodger. The little girl was kicking again. Maybe she wanted some ice cream. I sat on the kitchen counter as I ate directly from the tub of ice cream as Chris walked in as Amaya sat on the counter eating Brigham's ice cream. Is that my tub, what? Your daughter did this, making him smile. Taking off his shirt, I'm ready to go to bed, you? He stood before Amaya and she fed him a spoon of ice cream. She shared with every bite.

She was looking at Chris watching her eat, she handed him a spoon but it dripped on his chest. Ah that cold as he tried to walk away. But she stopped him. Putting away the ice cream she looked into his eyes and then she licked the ice cream off his chest. I never thought of this combo before. I liked itm as she sat back again. He immediately kisses her and grabs her neck making the kiss deeper and pulling me close to him. He took my shirt off and saw that I had no bra on. Are you sure? Yes its okay we can have sex Chris. It's not gonna hurt the baby. As he lifted me up and took us to our room. As we melted into each other.

Falling beside me out of breath. We both said gog I needed that making us laugh. Babe what's the time? Around nine why? She asked.

Should we post the picture? Yes you do the honours...Chris found the photo of dodger on my belly with the shoes. What should we say? I asked. He simply typed . We can't wait to meet you baby Evans with a heart. Perfect. Call Sheila and let her know.

The following days were pretty chaotic, people saw our post and were happy for us and some people were just awful people. Everybody wanted to have an interview but we chose an official statement and chose a spontaneous encounter regarding the press.

The paparazzi were everywhere David and his team were civil and kinda protective of me and my baby because I was pregnant. But you had some sleazeballs as well.

One time it got scary. I was doing some groceries shopping and David stood outside with some guys u didnt see before. As soon as I walked on to the parking lot they were up in my face literally almost knocking me over. David helped me up and whispered to record this now, grabbing my phone and putting the camera on record. I really don't know why he said it, but I had to do it. They were calling me names, trying to shoot under my dress and into my shirt. Until David and his team intervened. They blocked the guys from getting to me again as I walked my car and locked the car shaking and with tears on my face. I called Chris and he answered. Hi babe, what are you doing? Chris can you come and get me? I'm scared? She spoke with a broken voice...What? What happened? Are you still at the store? Yes. Davids here he's helping but there are these guys. Go home, I'll be there in 5 minutes. David and his teams were still trying to reason with the guys. I started my car and drove off and they actually followed me and cut me off in the road. I made sure to film their faces and licentie plates.

When I finally arrived home u looked for Chris, but shit he wasn't here. They pulled up the driveway and I got out of the car. Dean and his workers were there. Some of the guys saw the fear in my eyes and blocked the paps from getting to me. I'm sorry you are on private property as they said. Making them step back on the pavement. Not any more the creep smiled trying to find me. Matthew? Set up the shielded fences please.And one by one each of the construction workers but closed fences around the property.

While I was inside I tried to calm myself. I was literally shaking with fear. Why would they do that. I almost fell down.

Minutes later i heard a truck pulled up and Chris was by my side. Wtf happened? He said while checking me if i was okay? I left the store and they were standing beside David and they just hammered me with questions, calling me names and they took pictures under my dress and in my shirt. And then the started to pull and push me. If it wasn't for David I would have fallen on the ground as i said crying. He was pissed really fucking pissed. Go sit down, I'll handle this. Chris, don't do anything it could hurt you. I don't give a fuck. They shouldn't have done that. Yeah but they are here to provoke us. I forgot I filmed it. You what? David said record it, for protecting i guess. I need to see that. I handed my phone and Chris was horrified. Those fuckers and he went outside

I saw them smiling as I walked towards them. Hitting my phone on record. If it isn't America's golden boy. How is the misses. Doing just fine Chris said. But if you ever try to pull those stunts again I won't be so friendly and will press charges against you. You attacked her doing groceries man. Come on why? She pays a lot, she is pregnant. The creep said. Chris turned towards the others, and you three chased her in traffic. What if something happened. The we would have the money shot. He smiled. Making Chris change his deminior okay then let me put it this way, if you so much walk around her and the baby i'll make sure you won't earn a penny ever again. So back off Chris said. No can do golden boy, people are asking for the bump and the misses. Chris turned around and called Sheila.

They decided to press charges and post the encounter on his sociale media. With the following caption.

I love my fans and I know that they love me. But this isn't the way things should go. For all the people out there who don't agree or want to know everything about our lives. Here is what happened to Amaya today. And to all of those smart assses outthere saying she asked this or knew it came with the territory of being with me. When was being chased and almost ran off the road okay for photos? Pregnant or not pregnant this is not okay.

Amaya and the baby are fine but we are gonna take a little break from social media.

Amaya received a lot of phone calls and text messages makings sure she was okay. And it was all in the news

' Captain America takes a stand! After his pregnant girlfriend Amaya was chased by some paparazzi he made a statement that he was gonna back away from sociale media. He posted the video to, be careful watching this it can be scary)

They showed a clip of David telling me to film this for protection and of him trying to protect me. and of how they were calling her a fame whore, and trapping him with a pregnancy, and calling me fat and ugly. And it showed them pushing and pulling my shirt. And dress and then the bits as they kept cutting me off even on the freeway.

That is just horrible, the reporter said. I can't imagine what she must be going through. How in the hell did Chris stay so calm? They were disgusted by our situation and were pissed. Taking our side. Most of the networks. Except for some tabloid's.

6 months pregnant.

The PCA was in three days and it would be our first event after the altercation.

We walked through the mall into a babystore, we needed everything. Hi, can I help you as an older woman approached us. Yes we need almost everything starting with a stroller and room. Well i can help with that. So do you gave any ideas of what you would like. Yes natural colours. The woman showed us around and we settled on this beautiful cream nursery furniture and a black stroller. Chris was looking and listening to the lady showing him to fold the stroller. As something caught my eye. So everything will be delivered in three weeks and is all set to go. I grabbed my purse to get my card but Chris beat me. You are not doing that. But. No you did the house let me do this. He said.

Grap i forget something in the store for myself. Why don't you grab us a table and i'll be right back. Are you sure? Yes, I'll be right back.

Back again. The woman said. Yes i wanted to surprise my boyfriend but can i also have one of those pointing at something in the store of course. We have black, baby blue white, green and baby pink.

Pink please as I grabbed some breast pads. I quickly grabbed my card and went to Chris. Who already had iced tea waiting for me.

So pc's what are we going to wear. I don't have an idea, he said. Do you want me to set up a fitting? I know a perfect place? Sure, I'll call them now. I called Laura and she was available tomorrow. She asked what the events was and said so formal? Yes but playful please We are still young.

The next day we went to Laura and she had the most beautiful dresses waiting for me and fun colours for Chris. Chris was the first to try stuff because he had to go. They took his measurements and as he left I asked him. Do you trust me? Yes he asked questionly. Okay as I smiled. And kissed him goodbye. Love you he said and he kissed my belly as well.

Okay my turn. I wanna look like a freaking goddess and match him. After trying some dresses we finally found the perfect one: a grey rhinestone maternity dress with tule  at the bottom. And we choose a checker button down for Chris with a dark blue v neck sweater with a black tie and pants.

A nice simple silver clutch and heels We decided on no necklaces or bracelets, just a beautiful ring and simple Diamond earrings. I called Errol for a makeup and hair appointment

The next thing was Dillan. Hi, it's me. How is everything going? What can I do? Actually we got it covered, you helped a lot last time. So you can sit back and relax momma we got this. How is my baby doing? Great she kucking my ass with her kicking but i'm doing good

We'll talk tomorrow okay? I've missed you.

I ordered some food from joeys so we could relax before we got started. We were at Chris's house because it was closer to the location. I stepped into Chris' shower and washed my hair and normally I could save my legs but the bump was in the way and I had something to put my leg on. Fuck! What's wrong as Chris came into the bathroom. I can't shave my legs anymore, your daughter is getting in the way. Come on, I'll do it, he said. No Chris, it's okay. Babe come on. Okay. I handed him the shaving cream and started shaving my legs. All done as he helped wash the shaving cream off of me.

After the shower I put on my favourite body oil which Chris loved. Putting on a robe I saw Chris watching me. What? You have no idea how beautiful you look right now. Are you ready for today? He asked as he hugged me. No, not at all. But it got you there with me so we will be fine and perfect. But please don't leave alone with camera's or reporters. As I put my hands around him as I kissed him. What time is it? One why, so we have almost two hours before anyone gets here. She loosened her robe and started to play with the hem of his sweatpants. What on earth shall we do as she bit his lip making him growl. He picked her up bridal style and put her on their bed. And they got lost in each other again.

Finally Errol and his team arrived and got started on me and Chris. We went for a dewy fairy tail look and my natural waves. And they gave Chris a haircut and they trimmed his beard. Joey arrived and we all ate some food. Errol of course really appreciates this. From the moment we met he liked me. We were people like he said. That reminds me we have something for you.

As he gave me a bag, I looked inside and aww. You should open it as I gave the bag to Chris. He pulled something fabric out and saw a baby jersey of the patriots. This is the best thing ever! He beamed happy as he hugged everyone in the room. Thank You guys we really appreciate it. Babe I'm taking a quick run on the tredmill and a shower okay. Call me if you need me as he kissed me. Bye guys.

Errol, his assistant, took care of my hair. Making sure there were no nots and just perfected my curls. Errol got started with airbrushing my shoulders and face. He accentuated my browr and my eyes and chose a light eye makeup and rosey lips cream blush and highlighter. I looked flawless. Chris came in with a towel around his hips. I Forgot my suit. Are you sure? This is kind of a thing you do laughing. Ow shut up babe i'm gonna get ready. Okay momma you are done. Thank you. I feel amazing. But I need a favour. Can you help me with the dress? Of Course sweetie. Wait, shoes first. I put on my heels as I stepped in my dress. Errol helped me get into the sleeves all while holding up my hair. His assistant helped me with the buttons.

How do I look? I'll just have to make one change. He quickly got a comb and made a side part instead of a middle part. He sprayed me with some hairspray and setting spray. Okay all done. Babe what's with the blue as Chris walked in and did his stop breathing and staring thing.

You look fucking incredible, do we really have to leave. I would rather stay home with you looking like this. The blue is so that we will match and fit the venue. It's something different. Do you like it? Yes I do. It's a nice change. You need to thank Laura for this as she kissed him. Ready? Yeah just gonna brush my teeth and we can go.

As we waited to get out of the car I felt Chris tense up. Are you okay, yes just preparing myself. The car stopped and a few seconds later the door opened Chris got out, closed his jacket and helped me out of the car. He even helped fix my dress like a bridesmaid. Making me laugh. Sheila was there. You two look like a fucking fairytale perfect. So we will take some photos and interviews and head in. Are you guys ready? Yes

Arm or hand he asked. Arm please so i can lean on you. They walked to the red carpet and fans cheered as Chris waved at them. Go to them, say hi. It is the people's choice award. We walked towards his fan and signed some pictures and took pictures. These fans were nice and congratulated us with the baby.

The next thing was pictures. CHRIS Amaya OVER HERE. TO RIGHT TO THE LEFT. The flashes made me feel light headed so i grabbed Chris a bit tighter as he kissed the top of my head. ONE WITH THE BUMP please. He put one arm round my back as I leaned into his side smiling at him with my hands on my bump. He changed the position by standing behind me with his hand on my bump. As i leaned back into him. You doing great he said while kissing my temple. CAN MOMMY AND DADDY CAN YOU GIVE EACH OTHER KISSES. Of Course they can, how do you think she got pregnant? Someone yelled. Mackie entered our moment and greeted us with open arms and huggs. You look pretty momma. The cameras flashed as we greeted each other. CAN WE SEE A KISS? Chris and Mackie looked at eachother and started to fake make out, leaving me always peeing in my pants as I saw Sheila's face. Come on babe, as Chris grabbed my hand and tried to kiss me. Nope not doing that. As we made our way to the reporters. The first two were standard and the women were all over Chris and completely ignored me.

The next one was actually nice it was terrence from Enews. Chris it's good see you as the guys hugged. Yeah it's been too long, come by the house sometimes. I will do that. And I finally got to meet the better half he joked. Trust me, she is Chris said as he put his arm on my lower back. Babe this is Terrance a friend of mine, terrence this Amaya . It's nice to finally meet you Amaya . How are you doing? I'm doing great as she smiled. And how are you, nice suit! You almost match us. We actually do he smiled. So tell me how baby Evans is doing? focusing on Chris. Baby Evans is doing great. She's is growing and healthy as can be but sometimes she is a bit hard on her mom but i can't wait to meet her he said smiling.

So mommy to be, how is Chris treating you. Well every couple has it's up and downs and we almost broke up. Chris got wide eyed and looked shocked. But he doesn't know that, I joked. Making him sigh and grab his heart. Thank god as we all laughed at his childlike behaviour. What happened Terrance asked. Well he didn't feel like driving in the middle of the night to get me a milkshake. So the next day he went shopping and actually got everything you need to make shakes in every flavour. So that will tell you enough how he treats the baby and me. It's all with a i love you and loads more. but the way he takes care of me and makes me feel like the luckiest person on this planet, is really something else. But i do realise that all goes out of the window when this one arrives, the actually gang up on me now and she isn't even out yet. She chuckled, making Chris laugh. He is gonna be an amazing dad as i held my hand on his cheek. And him taking her hand and kissing it.You two can't wait to meet her can't you, no we cant.

So this beautiful woman on your arm, a baby one the way. New projects and two nominaties, how do you feel. Ah man i feel great i mean. I'm the happiest i've ever been. I got her and the baby and work is amazing. I love it. And being nominaties by the people is always awesome. It kinda validates you work and talent and shows you people actually like you he laughed.

And Amaya , what do you think of these big events? Well it's nice to see them from the spotlight instead of backstage. What do you mean? Terrance asked. My company l, my company is organising this event. Not this part but inside. My partner Dillan is working right as I am on maternity leave. She smiled. Wow beauty and brains she smiled.

Alright man, last question: who are you wearing? Looking at me. Dior, we are both in Dior. Okay thanks for coming guys and Amaya it was nice to meet you as he hugged her and gave Chris the bro hug and back pad. Terrence gave me his hand as I walked the three steps while Chris the other one. We gave some other standard interviews

Finally we went inside. It turned out beautiful. There were taupe carpets everywhere and white fabric draped everywhere with chandeliers. The tables looked freaking amazing. It felt warm and homey; the flowers made it smell nice as well. Dillan came to us and hugged us as we catched up. Okay the food court is outside and they are prepping? Food court? Chris said yes I have created a food festival in the parking lot. Everything from pizza and burgers to healthy salads so people could eat everything in bite size. And next to the bars were mocktail bars and slippers and blankets were everywhere

Walking around you heard people say how beautiful it was and that they loved the food and relaxed environment. It was a hit! The rest of the night flew by as we met up with the rest of the cast. Have you seen MInka? Scarlett said. no actually i didn't. well she got a new boyfriend the guy looks like a creep.

I need a bathroom break. I'll be right back. I walked towards the bathroom and saw Paul, our head of security. How have you been? How are the kids? they are getting big alright. the oldest one wants to date. oh, I feel sorry for the guy she will date. i've been wanting to talk to you about something but i really got the pee. Can you wait? it will just take a second. of course Mam. I walked into the bathroom and heard some raised voices. I looked and saw Minka against the wall while a guy was holding her by the neck. I dont give fuck if you dont like it we need the publicity so show some ass or tits. or im done with you. you fucked up with Evans so we need him on our side. fuck you she said . I stepped forward as I saw he was about to hit her.

Everything okay here? as she looked at Minka. Yeah everything is fine now fuck off. uhh how about no. I need to pee and she doesn't look so happy. so take your goddamn hands off of her. fuck off lady. PAUL! Could you come in here please? I need you. Something is happening. Seconds later Paul entered the toilet and saw what was happening. okay come on let the girl go and I'm not asking. The creep let Minka go. Minka, come here please. She looked at me and then walked towards me. Paul would you be so kind as to escort this man off the property and make sure he doesn't come near her or our events ever again.

I watched as Paul took the creeper outside as I turned to Minka. Are you okay? why do you care, you hated me right. Minka said. I never said that I hated you Minka. I hate the way you acted and what you did. and clearly I was all directed by that guy. What is happening? but I need to pee first.... She entered the stall and saw a problem. Minka i hate asking you this but could you help me i cant hold my dress and bump. yes of course as she made her way to help me. Well this is awkward as we broke the ice laughing. after she helped me up and with my dress we talked. The agent was a jackass who put her in all kinds of situations but she had a contract. Do you have your phone with you? I asked. yes. why? A close friend of mine is one of the best human rights lawyers there is. call him to end your contract and stop them from harassing you. He helped some colleagues of yours. and they are fine. no one should be used against their will. I looked at her and swallowed my pride and gave her a hug. and Next time just come and say hi okay? I will, Amaya . I'm really happy for you and Chris. he deserves to be happy. Thank you. Do you want a car home? yeah that would be good. Ask for Dillan and tell him, I send you.

I sent a quick text to Chris.

Amaya  

Sorry, but I had a little situation in the bathroom. I'm gonna see if I can help Dillan. be back as soon as i can. I love you.

Chris

Okay babe, be safe. x love you too

I walked around and took it all in, I was gonna miss doing this but the little baby on the way was all I needed. I walked to the common back room and spotted Dillan- having a break. Hi momma. want something? some juice please and two burgers. So it all seems to be going smoothly. Yes, preparation is key, you told me. I was shitting in my pants but I love this world. Thank you so much. I wanted to ask you something Amaya said. now that you practically run the company. What would you like my role to be? I like how it is now. you are the creative one and coming up with ideas. and me making dreams come true. and having you as a backup for meetings is heaven. so helping with ideas, some hard meetings and the paperwork basically? yes.. perfect. I need all the time I need with this one. as she kicked me. Here, give me your hand she is kicking.

Why didn't you let me plan a babyshower. Dillan said. Because i'm a sad lonely bitch who doesn't have a family besides you and Chris. i mean nando and Abuela are in cuba. a babyshower should be celebrated with family and loved ones i don't really have that.

Hello Chris, Dillan said as he stood in the doorway backstage. hi Dillan awesome job, we haven't had this much fun in forever at events. That is really nice of you to help yourself and take care of this one. I will as Dillan walked out of the room. Chris took his seat in front of me as he kissed me. Tired? Nah just a bit but your daughter is dancing inside of me. Just like her daddy.

So the situation? Yeah a minka one, i walked into the bathroom and saw someone treating her like shit. So I had them removed. And she actually said sorry. Sorry. Yeah she actually helped with my dress and said she was happy for you. And then she said sorry. I think she got forced in situations she didn't want to, like a whole other woman in this business. So I gave her a phone number and made sure she got a car home. She is still a person. How do you do that Chris smiled at me? Do what? See the good in people and always take care of

them. Well not everyone is blessed with an amazing group of friends and a very handsome perfect boyfriend at home as she leaned forward and fixed his tie. And kindness goes a long way. I love you as he kissed her. Come on, let's go dance and celebrate. Yes and a milkshake. Yes babe and a milkshake.

Chapter twenty.

The next couple days Dillan and I had some final meetings with cliënts before the baby would get here. Chris was out picking up his piano and I was doing some laundry for the baby. And changed the hospital bag again. Babe? Yeah can you get, dodger out of here he is not helping. Sure I'll be right there as I fold some baby clothes. I walked downstairs and when u entered the kitchen. I was greeted by three little words. Hola mi amor, I looked up and saw my abuela and Fernando standing there and Chris holding his keys. I was shocked and I started go cry with my hands on my face

They were here. My grandmother walked towards me and put her arms around me. It's okay, mami we are here. It's okay. Looking up I tried to stop crying but it was too much. Hey mami you look beautiful as nando hugged me. I missed you two so much. We missed you momma. We are here now. As they smiled at me. Do you guys want something to drink or eat? No, we are good. And we know the way. The house looks incredible, mi amor. It's ready for a new family. Looking at the both of us. So how are you feeling and how is the baby? I had a check up this morning. She is doing great. But I'm getting tired, I can't wait to meet her. I hugged Chris as he stood beside me , thank you i needed this

We showed Nando and my abuela the house and where they would sleep. After dinner we sat out back and Chris was sitting next to abuela. It was around nine and I was tired. If you don't mind guys, I'm gonna go to bed. My belly is bothering me. Everything okay babe? Yeah but the bump is bothering me. It hurts. I think I did too much today. So I'm gonna go take a shower and go to sleep. After the last situation of me not being able to shave my legs I went to the salon and had everything waxed.

Goodnight babe as Chris kissed Amaya as she went upstairs. Can I get you guys anything? Lemonade and a beer? Sure thing. Chris grabbed a refill for Ava and some beers for nando and for himself.

Hijo, come sit please as Ava tapped the seat next to her on the couch. Last time i saw you, you asked if you could have my blessing to marry Amaya . And I wanted to give you this. As she grabbed her purse and took out a jewellery box and handed it to Chris. opening the box he saw a beautiful simple Diamond studded ring band. It was her great grandmother's for Alejandro's side, he gave it to me when we got engaged. I know it's not much but it's a family... it's perfect Ava, as he gave her a hug cutting her off. Thank you. So are you going to ask her? Yes but after the baby is born.

The next day we invited the Evanses to the house for a family bbq. Okay, I need to go shopping. Can I come? Nando said. Of Course but first a picture.

 Arriving at the grocery store me and nando grabbed each grabbed a cart. Okay, so we got everything we only need: some meat for the BBQ and ice cream. Why don't you grab some beers and everything for your famous sangria. As I walked to the meat section I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. ahhh. as I grabbed my bump. Fuck. aah. a woman who worked there came to my aid as she grabbed me. Miss, are you okay? Do you want me to call someone? no i just need to aaah and she felt warmth, something warm on her legs and it was wet.

she looked at the woman who helped her. Fuck! miss i think your water just broke.. call for nando, he is in the store. Amaya said. Some other people came to help as the store manager called for nando. I saw him running towards me yelling, Amaya !! . ow shit is it happening? what do we do, he said. Get me to the hospital now aaah as she felt another pain in her belly. here mam, this would help as a man offered me a seat with wheels. They pushed me through the store and I made it to our car. as i tried to calm myself with my breathing nando called my abuela and Chris and they both didn't pick up. Call Scot.. myphone here. he always picks up

CHRIS!!!!m CHRISSSSS GET YOU ASS HERE RIGHT NOW! Scott yelled at the top of his lungs. making Chris look up and panic. What ? what is it!!!!!?. Amaya ... What about Amaya ! all kinds of things went through his head nando called. as everybody else came too HER FUCKING WATER BROKE, YOU NEED TO GO!!! he stood there in shock. fuck! as he grabbed his keys and was almost out the door. THE BAG, THE BAG IDIOT. scott yelled STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME LIKE I DID SOMETHING WRONG chris yelled back at him. WELL I CAN'T HELP IT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. i NEED TEQUILA~!

Chris ran upstairs and went to his truck. Go! I will take ava with us. We'll meet you there. Chris was scared, it was happening. It was finally happening.

AAAhhhh .. Amaya yelled as she felt another contraction coming. come on momma. breath in and out, breath in and out. Nando chanted. Where is Chris? i can't do this without him. Finally docter Judith walked in and put some gloves on. I'm just gonna check how far you are Amaya . Do you want the Good news or the bad news first as she said smiling? Bad news? yes you are too far along for an epidural do you have to do this without any painkillers. and the good news is you are 10 centimetres so we need you to start to push as a nurse helped her in some scrubs. you will have your baby in no time in your arms. no no no i can't Chris isn't here. i'm sorry Amaya but you need to do this the baby needs to come out. looking at nando. I really didn't know what to do. Come on we got this, as he grabbed my hand. Suddenly I panicked and got scared. no no no i can't do this nANDO. I CAN'T mom Abuelo chris they aren't here she said. Amaya , relaxe, I'm here and Chris is coming and so is Nan. But i .. i ... I can't do this without him. as I felt another contraction. Amaya if you don't start pushing the baby will be in trouble. Taking a shallow breath i layed back and prepared myself.

Amaya ! Amaya !....Nando! Chris?! CHRIS IN HERE! Nando yelled and a few seconds later he was next to me out of breath kissing my hands. I'm sorry baby, I got here as fast as I could, he said out of breath. it doesn't matter i aaahhhh... okay push Amaya ! i started to push with everything i got! with nando and Chris on either of my sides. breath in... okay next one chin on your chest. and boys put your arms under her knee en help her. Nando had his back towards my lady parts so he didn't see anything. So boys remember, knees to chest. another one... okay and push... I squeezed and pushed. and pushed and pushed. Amaya I can see the baby's head so next one all that you've got and Daddy one hand under her knee you other behind her shoulders and help her and when i say now help her okay? he nodded ad Chris did everything doctor judith asked of him. another one Amaya said. taking a deep breath she pushed and pulled her knees towards her chest and pushed and pushed..doctor judith saw i was letting go. Chris now Amaya push! i pushed with one last bit of breath and i felt something between my legs. okay the head is out. okay Amaya .Come on Maya nando said. push push push push.. aarhhhhgggg and she is out! Doctor Judith said while I was catching my breath. seconds later we heard a baby cry for the first time. I looked at Chris and he was watching the baby and then looked at me, he was crying. im so fucking proud of you he said kissing my forehead. While the nurses were busy with our baby, I saw Chris searching for her. Babe? go to her go see her as he kissed me and went to look at his daughter. he was standing with his arm folded like he always did when he was unsure of something and he had tears rolling down his face as he wiped them away.

Doctor Judith checked how i was and i was doing fine the placenta was out and so was nando as he saw the placenta. he had a horrified look on it. Nando why don't you call people and see if the rest is here. yeah i'll do that. congrats Amaya she is beautiful as he kissed my forehead.

I saw the nurse telling Chris to sit down and watched her giving Chris the baby and the look on his face was something else. He looked happy and was still crying. He was kissing her head and saying I love you. This made my heart melt. He walked towards me and handed me our daughter. and she had beautiful black hair like her daddy and me and so doll-like. she opened her eyes and they had the same colour as Chris. Good girl i smiled.

Chris looked at the woman he loved holding his baby girl. He was so happy and utterly in love right now. He had a family. Come sit, Amaya said. She scooted up to the side and I sat on the bed with my girls. My girls. Im so fucking happy right now she is perfect. Excuse me, do you want to take a picture of you? yes please Chris said handing over his phone. She took some pictures. and I took some of Amaya holding our baby. I gave our baby my finger and she took it and another picture was taken.

Congratulations to you too, can i write down her name. Yes, Liliana Evans Lily for short.

That's a beautiful name, Liliana was my mother's middle name.

So momma should we take a shower so we can get you skin to skin contact? yes but can Chris do it too? while i'm in the shower? of course. Mister Evans, would you be so kind to take off your shirt and sit in that chair. Chris took off his Shirt and sat down as the nurse undressed Liliana. So skin to skin contact helps with bonding and helps the baby with her temperature. so make sure her head is always free and just hold her. Yeah that won't be a problem, he said. as he held her to her chest as the nurses put a blanket around them. as he just smiled and held her.

Come on Momma let's get you cleaned up. The older nurse helped me as I gathered myself in the shower. weird how a shower can help, she smiled. yeah it does. I just had a baby 15 minutes ago and now I'm showering. Do you want to wash your hair? actually yes but i can do it. I'm fine, thank you. okay what can i get you from your bag, the black sweats and wrapped top please. and can you get me my toothbrush? Please of course.

I washed my hair and a few minutes later the nurse came back with my clean pyjamas and helped me get dressed. I walked into the room and saw they had two different beds in the room and these looked way more comfortable. one for Chris and one for me and the baby's crib was in between us. I loosen my wrap top so I was almost topless but still wearing my bra holding Liliana against me. I was just looking at her and running my fingers over her little face and hair. and kissing her, I couldn't stop kissing her. I was sitting down in my black pyjamas, barefaced and my wavy curls. you look so beautiful right now
Chris said as he walked over towards us. She is absolutely perfect. as he kissed me. I love you Maya, i've been meaning to ask you something. He sat down and put his arms beside me almost hovering over us. You are everything to me and this Liliana made us and my world complete. I can not live in a world without you too. Amaya , you gave me something that I will eternally be thankful for. but you came in at a time in my life, and you were just what I needed. I asked your grandmother about Cuba. making her frown. He grabbed into his pocket. taking her hand and holding her grandparents engagement ring. Amaya , would you make this idiot the happiest man in the universe by becoming my wife? as he looked with glossy eyes at me.

I sighed and looked at the man before me, asking me to marry him. I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. I thought you would never ask as she smiled. and he was grinning widely like a kid. It was the biggest smile ever. as he put the ring on my finger. and started to kiss me. really kiss me, making me feel his love.

Are you good? He asked, yes. go shower and freshen up and then we will get the rest is that okay Amaya said. sounds perfect. There are some clean clothes in the bag. After some minutes Chris came out of the shower looking better. He had some nice black sweats one and a black shirt and he had his hair done. The nurse came and helped Chris dress Liliana. It was really sweet to see. God, I loved this man. This big man was holding something so small and precious. He gaved Liliana back to me as I tried to feed her bottle. i'll go get them

Chris was walking and smiling like an idiot after the birth of his daughter. He finally arrived and was greeted with cheers, hugs and kisses. okay the Reyes and mom and dad first. Come on, the rest of you will do the second one. Lisa grabbed Chris his arm. and how does it feel Daddy? He thought about that word Daddy. He was a Daddy now. more than this world ma, she is perfect.

I saw my abuela was the first to enter along with Nando followed by robert and Lisa. and they stood on each side of my bed as I put Liliana on my upper legs so everyone could see her. OW MY GOD, she is beautiful looking at that hair! lisa wisperend. My abuela had tears running down her face. good job mi amor, welcome to the family mi Estrella 9 which meant my star. What's her name Robert asked. Liliana after my mother middle name as a tear rolled down my face. i wished she could see this and meet her and you as she looked at Chris. Amaya said while silently crying. She is Abuelo too, they are here with you, me and nando. Now she will have two angels to protect her as her grandmother hugged her.

Nano sat next to Chris. She is an absolute beauty man, I am happy and sad for you at the same time. Chris frowned, why.? Eventually she starts dating homie and looks like that. jup, your fucked as he punched Chris. well shell have us to guide her to become a nun.

as he chuckled.

After a few minutes and Lisa and Ava holding Liliana we said our goodbyes and asked if they could go home for dodger. Chris got Shanna, Scott and Carly with the kids.

That is not Chris his baby, she is way too perfect and beautiful. must be the super soldier serum miles said making us all laugh and chris boobgrabbing with laughter. Shanna and Carly were almost fighting about holding Liliana. What time is it, around 16.00 why? perfect. Okay guys come on Let's give the new parents some rest and the nurse came in and guided everyone out. Babe, I'm gonna call Dillan. Is that okay? And maybe after that the team? Should I get some food? yeah, you know what Call this number and say that i'm calling. just say we need a set up for us. I want Shrimp. And make sure you ask how many people are working tonight.

I video called Dillan and after a few seconds I saw his face pop up. He was in the office.

Hiya, what's good momma? I smiled and put my finger on my lips telling him to be quiet. He frowned but immediately smiled as I turned the camera towards Liliana. OMG! he wispered yelled she fucking perfect omg. she is beautiful as he started to cry. is that my goddaughter? Yes it is. Dillan this is Liliana. As in Lily? yes as in Lily for short. i loved that. when did this happen? about two hours ago. Congratulations Amaya please send me pictures. I will and the world doesn't know yet so keep it to yourself. for now okay? I will honey. kiss her for me. as I turned the camera again towards my daughter. bye baby sweet dreams. I'll be here for you forever. bye Mayai love you. I love you too.

Okay so i called joey and he said it's on him because of the baby. and he will be here within the hour. so sheila first then the rest.

Chris called Sheila and sended her some pictures and made it clear we wanted to make a post and later on a statement.

Okay are we ready? Yes, as Chris put the overbed table in front of us. He made a meeting with every avenger there was. scar liz jeremy robert mackie seb paul paul tom and little tom and chris and finally mark. He put his phone against a homemade tripod and invited everyone to the meeting. The camera only showed him, not me and liliana.

Scarlett was the first to answer and quickly everyone was there. I saw every face on Chris' phone. So what do we owe this pleasure? did we forget a meeting as everyone started to talk and ask why we were calling them. okay guys, pipe down i need to tell you something.

What? Is this another intervention? for tom and ruffles? he laughed now. but i wanted to show you guys something. Everyone meet Liliana, as he turned the camera towards me and the baby. Hi guys! The girls were screaming and the guys were cheering! as Elsa entered the screen as . wel let us see her. yes wait Chris turned the camera and pointed the camera on Liliana. Look at that hair. That is one beautiful baby seb said. good luck with that Evans! and enjoy your hair while you still can, Mackie said. rubbing his head. as he set down his phone on the over bed table showing the three of us. Chris sitting on the bed with his arm around me and his girls against him. What is her name Elsa asked Liliana Evans after my mother Amaya said.

wel for a minute there I thought you called because you finally had the balls to ask her to marry you seb said. I looked at Chris and smiled. yeah about that as i showed my hands!

no way? he proposed? yes yes yes.! the girls cheered. I'm really happy for you guys. and Chris is welcome to the club Daddy. Robert said. ew that sounded weird mackie said.

But I'm glad you guys found each other, you complete each other. and this makes everything solid. Mackie said. So where are you now? we are still in the hospital in boston we are staying here tonight. And please nothing online just yet. we are gonna do that later on.

Well, we are gonna go and enjoy the baby.

they all said their goodbyes except for Scarlett. /Guys can I come? I'm like a half an hour away? she asked. Sure, Scarlet? Can you do me a favour? Can you bring something for my throat? it's kinda sore and all I have here is tea with honey. of course sweety, okay guys see you in a bit.

Babe? Joey is here with the food, i'll go and meet him and see if he needs help okay? he kissed me and Lily.

The ward and staff were really thankful for the food and Joey had everything with him and set us up with dinner and drinks and a couple of cupcakes with pink frosting. We could eat for days. Chris, can you help? I need to pee, yes of course as he helped me off and on the bed. Liliana was laying in her bed sleeping. as we ate some dinner and looked at each other and smiled. We were happy.

There was a knock on the door and we saw Scarlet peeking around the door. hi guys, she whispered as i waved her to come in. hi she said again as she hugged me. I bought some stuff for your throat. She had some candy, and lollipops and different kinds of cough drops. She grabbed her hands and walked towards Lilians Crib. ohh she is so beautiful as he smiled ear to ear, hi baby girl i'm your auntie. so everytime daddy says no I will say yes. like daddy does to Rose. as they both stood next to her Crib. she is perfect Chris as she grabbed him arm and hugged him. yeah she is. Lilian sneezed waking her up and looked around. She has you eyes! Goodluck with that Evans as she giggled. The nurse came in with another bottle. perfect timing she said. Who wants to give her the bottle? Scarlett would you like to? oh no you do that i can't. sure you can get you babyfix. okay as she sat down on the couch and waited for Chris to give Liliana to Scarlet. i layed down and watched how Chris and Scarlet sat next to each other and were busy with Lily. After a few seconds, maybe minutes I felt my eyes get heavy and quickly I fell asleep.

Chris was watching Scarlett holding his daughter. So Daddy, how does it feel? - Weird, I need to get used to being called Daddy. it's something that i always wanted. don't worry, you are a natural with kids. and this one will love you too so much she will wrap you around her little finger. girls and their Daddy's. Chris? Scarlet said as she nodded her head towards Amaya .

Amaya was sound asleep, I stood up and put her bed down with the side railings up and put a blanket over her as I kissed her head. well i'm gonna go, it's getting late and you need to rest too. get some sleep okay. I will as he took his daughter from Scarlett. bye baby scarlet said as she kissed lilly's head and i will talk to you soon.

Chris looked around the room and put the lights out after changing Liliana. he laid in his bed with his hand in Liliana's crib while the little girl was holding her daddy's finger. He grabbed his phone and took a picture of Lily holding his finger while she and her mommy were in the background blurry.

He took the photo he just took and tagged Amaya in it. With the simple caption

welcome little one with a simple heart and date and time when Liliana was born.He posted it and turned both of their phones off. for some well needed rest and familytime. He smiled at his girls and soon after he fell deep asleep smiling about his new familylife..

The end.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 522 20
For most the celebrity lifestyle is what they would sell their soul for, and for any normal 22 year old female being around hot celebrity males would...
115K 1.9K 80
When 30 years old nurse Mia Williams moves from Springfield to Boston in late 2014, she didn't expected 33 years old actor Chris Evans to be her neig...
52.5K 1.8K 51
*******************Complete********************** Giselle Gibson had grown comfortable with being alone. She accepted a "fairytale romance" may not b...
43.8K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...