š—›š—˜š—„ š—¦š—Øš—”

By missdazzlingshit

ā š­šØ š›šž š”šØš§šžš¬š­, š¦š² š”ššš¢š« š¢š¬ š„šØš§š šžš« š­š”ššš§ š¦š² š©ššš­š¢šžš§šœšž ššš§š š²šØš®š« š„š¢... More

introduction
uno
dos
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
dies
once
dose

tres

9.4K 343 739
By missdazzlingshit

Laughs and engaging of speech drums loudly inside of Casa Madrigal.

They got invited because of Alma, who wanted you to be introduce as one of a future Madrigal.

Now, here you are wearing a s/c colored long skirt with d/c and white colored shirt with sage green colored trimming and red sandals. In some words, your outfit was like their ones.

You were just there sitting on a bench in the corner of the first floor of the house, fully minding your own business. Meaning, eating.

"As always, they can't sense my presence." you muttered, biting half of pan de queso. It has always been like that for you, no one ever see you wherever and whatever the occasion is. You're just on the sidelines, out of the spotlights.

"Abuela will look for you if you keep hiding here." a familiar masculine voice said, sitting beside you with his legs crossed, right elbow on the arm rest while leaning his chin on his palm.

You ignore what he said and continue eating peacefully. Until, he reach his hands infront of you, his position were still the same as he sat earlier and he still looks grumpy.

You thought that he wanted you to reach his hands so you could go to his grandmother together, so you place your right hand to his left one.

"Why are you holding my hand?"

"You're offering it to me, so I take it." you said in as the matter of fact tone, which made him laugh silently.

"I'm asking for some pan de queso. Stop assuming. C'mon, give me some." he voiced, that made you look like dumbass misunderstanding a thing.

You clicked your tongue and turned to side, protectively shielding the plate of your food.

"I said give me some." he repeated.

"Go and get yours. Don't talk to me."

"Psshh, you're just embarrassed by the fact that you misunderstood-"

"Not a word, Carmilo. Not a word."

"It's Camilo, how many times do I need to tell you that?"

"That's the same and to answer your question, maybe until I fell in love with you and agreed to marry uuueeehhh... each other." you forced yourself to say the full sentence clean but it didn't come out as you wanted.

"Bruh, that's impossible."

"Exactly."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"This is Y/N, she'll be my grandson's wife. She's beautiful, isn't she?" Alma place her right hand on you shoulder as she introduce you some peoples.

"She's indeed beautiful. Camilo, you should take care of her well or my son will be the one marrying her." a tall elder man jokes, nudging the boy's shoulder.

"Act like good couple. Smile." Alma whispered to the two of you, as she place Camilo's hand to yours, making you and him cringed within. We just literally met yesterday

"Keep dreaming, Fernando." Camilo said to the older man in front. "I will keep Y/N with with me." To make her suffer with me

"Is that so? You sure sweet, aren't you."

"Of course, I am." he grin widely or perhaps gritted his teeth and squeeze your hand a little tighter.

"Young Lady, I know Camilo might be an ache to your nerves but we; peoples in town can assure you he's one of a kind. He's kind, got pure intention, gentleman and he's kind of dumb sometimes but he's the perfect person you could put your trust to." a middle aged woman sincerely state.

"Yeah, I know. He's really kind towards me, and I will do anything just to make him feel the greatest misery- I mean the happiness he deserves."

You made him let go of your hand and let your hand fell on his right shoulder. Smiling widely with darkness within while facing him, you dig your nails to his skin through his shirt. "I'm looking forward for our healthy relationship."

"The feelings i-is mutual." he tear up internally, already wanting you to let go the grip of his shoulder. Mamaaaaaa! Take me away form this girl!!!

"You guys can go now and have fun. With each other's side." Alma said, emphasizing the last four words she utter.

"We will." you let go of Camilo's shoulder and wave at her while walking away.

Once both of you are now outside, a place where no one can see you. You let go of him and walks away like nothing happened.

"Hey, you beach! How dare you ouchie my shoulder like that!" he whine, holding his glenohumeral joint.

"Huh? What ouchie? Are you a kid?" you snicker at his antics. "What?! I never said that!" he pouted.

"Camilo!~ Let's play." a group of kids surrounded him. There are 9 kids in total, four girl, four boys, and the other one uhhh... He/She looks like a both girl and a boy, so it's hard to tell.

"Let's go!" Camilo beamed, punching the air with his fist. You were about to leave when you felt a little tug on your skirt.

"What?" you glare at the culprit, that turned out to be a little girl. "Let's play, Y/N." her voice was shaky because of your intense glare.

"No." thus, you walk away without another word.

"Your girlfriend is scary, Camilo." a little boy who's hugging a ball whispered to the older guy beside him. "I know right, but she's not my girlfriend."

"But we heard you earlier." another boy whispered. "That's just a lie."

They gasped to the face that their dearest friend just lied to everyone. "How could you lie like that? If your abuela found that out, YOU'RE SCREWED."

"Wait, screwed sooo... he'll turn into a SCREW?!" a girl screamed, imagining the scene where Camilo turned into a screw.

"Calm down, I'm not going to be a screw and she knew it anyways, so LET'S PLAY!" Camilo kicked the ball form the ground as the kids began to run for it.

"Diego!" Camilo passed the ball to the called boy, as the game continues. They passes it to each other with full of joy until...

The little child who's gender is unknown kicked the ball to the girl infront of him/her who is an ally. And once the girl kicked the round thing to him/her again, it flew too far.

He chased to it, as the ball got stucked to a tower of bricks near Casita. The kid wanted to get it so they could continue playing, she/he started to climb the tall tower of bricks but unfortunately for him/her.

One of the bricks he used as a steps accidentally slipped out, causing the tower to fall apart. Camilo who were near to him hurriedly ran towards the child and shape shifts into Luisa, but he can't use Luisa's gift at all, so all he could do is to embrace the little child to shield it from the pain he could have feel.

He was ready for the impact so he close both of his eyes and tighten his grip to the child, hiding his/her head on his chest in a protective way.

But in his surprise, not even one brick feel on the ground.

He assumed that the one who saved them was Luisa or Isabela using her vines but it was other way around, the one who saved them was the person who he assumed to save him the least. You.

You were just standing there, long wavy hair locks coming from the scalp of your hair are curled into each bricks. Your hair was way more longer than your normal ones.

"You could just ask for help, you dumbass." you state, breaking the staring contest you shares with Camilo.

Your long hair moves, putting the bricks together once again and just cut the tower of bricks in half, to make it more safer to kids playing around.

"Stop staring at me like that, you look like a surprised cat." you throated out, putting your hair into its normal shape.

He flinched form your words and hurriedly asked the child if she/he's alright, the child just cried and nod before running to his/her mother.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Would you stop tailing me around?! Tell me what you need!" you accidentally shouted at the guy who has been following you since earlier.

"Just want to tell you umm... Thanks for the save earlier. You saved my life." he shyly scratches the back of his neck while fidgeting with his fingers.

"You think what I did for you today is free?" you asked, emphasizing the last word, dark smile crept on your lips as always as he shriek and about to ran away but you stopped him.

"Fine, what do you need me to do? That better be not about apologizing to you." he averted his gaze from yours and started to mumble some incoherent words you couldn't hear.

"You'll stay beside me for the whole 60 days stay here in Encanto." you honestly replied, not even a tiniest bit of hint that you're lying caught him.

"For what, Rapunzel?"

"I need to have fun for myself's simple pleasure."

"Andddd, what do you mean by yourself's simple pleasure? Hmmm?!" he asked, looking at you like you are a culprit to a crime that's been looking suspicious to his eyes.

"I want to torment you."

"The fucc?"

"Maybe you being my personal maid could help. Mannnn, imagining this making my heart thump loudly, it's like racing for miles. You begging me to stop to order you around with such a pitiful and tearful face. Ahhhh~ I want to hear and see it. I can't wait..." your aura turned into real sadistic for the moment you were saying those and quickly changed when Dolores walk inside of the kitchen.

"I heard nothing." she forced a toothy grin and ran away.

"So Carmila, it's a deal, okay?" you whispered through his eyes, causing shiver went down on his spine.

He take a long deep breath and stare; more like a glare because of the serious expression he was expressing you.

"I'll make it other way around, Rapunzel. You will never hear me beg you to stop ordering, I will do my best to make fun of you too."

You just snigger at him and walks away.

"Oh right, don't call me Rapunzel. That's an order, Ca-maid-lo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.3K 28
Encanto x reader one shots Requests are closed Honestly, all the characters need more screen time. All of these are headcannons, (most of them), so...
39.8K 990 57
no weird sh!t please. request open
31.8K 537 16
š“š”šž šŒšššš«š¢š ššš„š¬ ššš«šž ššš§ šžš±š­š«šššØš«šš¢š§ššš«š² šŸššš¦š¢š„š² š°š”šØ š„š¢šÆšž š”š¢šššžš§ š¢š§ š­š”šž š¦šØš®š§š­ššš¢š§š¬ šØšŸ š‚šØš„...