Come fly with me, and let's...

By Francis1987NL

Chris is as we know is a famous actor and Amaya is a big and exclusive event organiser who has her own busine... More

Chapter one, two and tree
Chapters four, five and six
Chapters seven, eight and nine
Chapters fourteen, fifteen and sixteen
Chapters seventeen, eighteen, nineteen and twenty

Chapters ten, eleven, twelve and thirteen

34 0 0
By Francis1987NL

Chapter Ten

The next morning Chris woke up in an empty bed and room. Still naked from last night he stretched as he thought of what happened. Smiling like an idiot he quickly grabbed a shower and put on some dark jeans.

Babe I can't find my clothes as he walked in on Amaya wearing his longsleeved folding laundry in the kitchen. He hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. Goodmorning beautiful, how did you sleep? Perfect, she said smiling.

I made an omelet along with salmon and spinach pancakes and there is a fruit salad in the fridge. The rest is in the oven.

And you need to stop ripping my underwear. I barely have any panties left. I'll buy you new ones he smirked as he tried the salmon pancakes. He closed his eyes and sighed omg these are delicious. You need to teach me this. What about a trade? He looked confused. Salmon cakes versus pesto eggs. Absolutely.I put some proteïne powder in them. Since you started the shakes and stuff.

This girl thought of everything. Thank you baby as he gave her another kiss. I'll start packing too. All of your clothes are washed and folded there in that basket. Which reminds me I got you something. Walking towards the coffee table she grabbed the bagg from the clothes store. And handed the bag to me.

The other day I heard you talking to your mom that you needed these. And I saw them and reminded me of you. He needed two button down shirts just the way he liked, loose and fitted on my arms. The cream white one was soft and a bit thicker with a black print over them. And the black one had a white lining. You didn't have to do that but I love them thank you. He said while grabbing the white one and putting it on. Perfect fit and it felt not warm at all. I left the top buttons open revealing my chest tattoo.

We packed and made sure everything was secure when we left. So I will grab some food tonight and watch some movies or. Actually I saw this and it looked fun. Maybe we can grab dinner there and see what happens? She gave him a flyer and he smiled. They still do that? I'm in. Grinning like a kid. We needed to stop at Bobby first as I grabbed some paper and envelope and started to write down the recipe for cuban marinade sauce. And how I made the ribs. And the Cuban sandwiches he loved.

I'm all done as she packed the last things. I'm gonna grab a shower and get ready okay. I washed my hair and tried something new. I styled my hair smooth and curly like always and did my makeup. A natural glowy look with Rosy lips. I grabbed my lipstick. Powder and perfume and put it in my black shoulder bag. I grabbed my checkered blazer and my new cream sweater dress wich ended mid thigh. And paired it with my black heel suède thigh boots and my black leather jacket. I stopped and looked in the mirror and sprayed some perfume on my hair and dress.

I'm ready, can we go? Chris looked at me. You look gorgeous and this. Grabbing my hair. I like it, it's different but I like it as he kisses me. Making me blush. We said goodbye to dodger and drove to the next town. It was a 20 minute drive and we found a spot to park the car. It was packed. Chris, are you sure you want to do this? It's really crowded. It's okay. He grabbed my hand as we walked towards the music and lights. It was beautiful, a typical small town country fair. Food and games and the shops set up their stuff on the market. I took some photos and a selfie with Chris. The first one he kisses the side of my head. The second he hugged me and smiled and the third one was of use smiling as we laughed about a joke the standup comedian said. It was my favorite photo.

As we walked hand in hand people recognized Chris but left him alone besides the kids of course. As he spotted an old friend behind a bar and greeted and talked to him. Kissing him on his cheek I let go of his hand and walked over a stand who made jewelry. My eye caught a gold necklace with the letter C. It was simple and subtle. I loved it made me smile.

Who's the girl? She is hot. Out of this world hot. Jacob said. Making Chris laugh and look at me. That's my girlfriend Amaya . He saw her staring at a bracelet and smiling before putting it back and grabbing some earrings.

I saw her pay the woman behind the stall and walked back to me. Babe, I need you to meet someone. Amaya , this is Jacob, Jacob, meet Amaya . Hi nice to meet you as she held her hand out. Jacob kissed her hand. You dear are way too beautiful to be with an idiot. You can do better. She laughed. Jacob, can I leave my girlfriend safe in your care? I need to use the bathroom. Do you want something to drink? Jacob asked. How's the fresh lemonade? The best there is. Chris quickly walked to the woman at the jewelry stand. Excuse me, a few moments ago that girl was eying a necklace. Can you tell me which one it was? The woman grabbed the necklace. It was a gold necklace with the letter C. Simple but perfect. I'll take it, is it a gift honey? Yes it is. He paid and went back to Amaya .

I felt him before I saw him. A kiss on the back of my head said he was back. Offeren my drink to him and he took it without any hesitation. I love these small things about us. Sharing drinks, knowing what the other wanted or needed. What I have with Chris was something else. We knew each other for a really short time but it felt timeless and comfortable. Who cares what people would think. It was about us right?. I knew i was making myself crazy but we needed to say goodbye tomorrow

Babe? You okay? Yeah I'm sorry I was just thinking. About what? He asked. About food I smiled. Of Course you did. Hey Jacob, what's the best food here?

Lafayettes. Put my arm through Christus arm as he put his hands in his pockets. He was different, was it too crowded. Did his anxiety kick in? We walked around and saw a small ferris wheel and some games. babe why don't I go grab us some money and why don't you get us a table so we can eat something. He nodded, took my jacket and looked for a table.

I was at the ATM and got some money, as I walked out of the alley. Some men looked at me and tried to get my attention. One of them grabbed my hand. Where are you going? beautiful. I haven't seen you here before. Trying not to be rude, well i'm not a local but if you will excuse me i need to go to my boyfriend. Boyfriend? I don't see a boyfriend. Still blocking my way towards Chris. Come one guys, just let me go.

Everything alright Amaya ? It was Jacob who was throwing some garbage bags away. Yeah everything is fine isn't that so sweetheart. As she grabbed her upper arm.

Chris waited for Amaya as he watched the alley. Something was off. He saw Jacob cross the street and talk to someone while throwing away some garbage bags. We looked at eachother and he tilted his head like something was wrong. I took our stuff and ran towards him.

Trying to get his hands on me was useless. I was getting scared. Come on Amaya Jacob said, holding out his hand. I walked forward but he was still holding me back. And that's when Chris came into the alley standing next to Jacob. His eyes filled with anger as he saw the guy grabbing my arm.

He walked up to the guy and got right in his face. Babe go, to Jacob. Finally the guy let her go and Amaya went to Jacob not before grabbing Chris his hand. The boyfriend? Yeah. The boyfriend. As he felt Amaya pull him away.

Everything okay here? As we all turned except for Chris who was still staring at the guy. We saw Police standing there. Russo? causing trouble already? Are you going to behave or have us remove you from the fair? as they came towards us. Are you okay mam?, one of the officers asked clearly, seeing I was upset. Yeah. I'm fine. Just a misunderstanding. Right guys. Come on Chris let's grab some dinner. Chris, come listen to her. He finally turned and walked away with Jacob. Leaving the Police with the alley men.

Are you okay, Amaya Jacob asked. Yeah I'm okay as she looked at Chris still furious at the situation. The only thing he saw was the guy's hand on her arm and saw every guy watching her. This was the second time they tried to hit on Amaya when I wasn't there. Did she flirt with them? His mind and insecurities got in his head. Looking at her, high heels boots. A dress that hugged her figure and made her look really really good. Why did she dress like this? Chris, dude Are you Okay Jacob asked.

What happened? He looked at Amaya . I got some money and the Next thing I knew they had their hands on me. She said, And you didn't flirt or say or do anything?'' He asked, looking pissed at her? The look on her face changed from scared to hurt.

Ow don't start with the puppy Eyes Amaya he yelled. What did you do? Chris she didn't do anything I saw.. stay out if it Jacob! What did you do Amaya ? I didn't do anything! I'm telling you the truth. She yelled back. I told you I got money, walked back and tried to stop them but he grabbed me. WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT OF YOU DRESSED LIKE THAT!

He instantly regretted his words as he saw the hurt on her face. Dude! NOT OKAY Jacob yelled. Bringing me back out of my anger. I looked at Amaya and realized what I just did. Babe, I'm sorry I didn't mean that as he stepped forward. Making her flinch, stepping back. He made her scared of him. With tears on her face she turned and walked away. Amaya , wait Amaya babe im sorry grabbing her arm. And she slapped my cheek. Dont you fucking touch me as she walked off.

I started to walk towards the beginning of the fair. Trying not to break down. Excuse me. Do you know where I can get a cab? Just around the corner sweety as the older woman said.

After a long cab ride to the house, sir. Would you do me a favor as she watched the old man. Would it be possible if you drove me to Boston? I need to get back and don't have a car. I'll promise to pay cash and tip it off with 100 bucks. He looked at her and saw her eyes. If I take you, are you gonna be okay and safe? Yes sir.Then i'll wait to go. I'll take you. Thank you so much. I grabbed my bags and kissed dodger goodbye. This hurted so much. As soon as he drove around the corner she broke down. Crying and sobbing. Her fear became reality. She lost their bond and she was totally alone in a big city

I looked around to find her, and tried calling her but no answer. He tried again. Come on baby pick up. She left Chris. I saw her getting in a cab. She probably went back to the house. To get away from you. Jacob said. I can't blame her. Shut up Jacob, you are not helping. Hey don't blame me for what you did. First you called her your girlfriend and the next thing you almost called her a whore. When she did nothing. I saw the whole fucking thing. You did her wrong.

I ran to the truck and drove off like a maniac. Arriving at the house it was quiet and I was greeted by dodger. Amaya ? Amaya , are you here? And then I realized her bag was gone and her key was on the kitchen counter. I fell to my feet and cried. I fucked up badly. Really bad.

After a long and tiring hour I arrived at home. The old man helped me with my bags and I gave him a 150 dollar Extra for his troubles. I went upstairs and changed into a shirt and got into bed. I saw I had missed calls and text messages from Chris. I erased them without reading them.

Chapter Eleven

The next day I got up for work, put on some black pants, heels and black shirt and made my way over to the location of the ballet ball. Everything was perfect, Dillan and the team did amazing. They all needed a bonus or raise.

I texted Dillan that I was back in town and he could text me for help. I ordered a pizza as I made my way through mails. The pizza came but I barely ate. I was dreading lunch tomorrow. I was thinking about canceling but they didnt do anything.

The time arrived, the thing she dreaded. Waiting for Shanna and Lisa alone. Cause Dillan was at the vets with his dog. I heard the door open, took a deep breath and saw Lisa and Shanna walk up to me. Shanna immediately saw something was wrong.

Hi guys as I hugged them and took a seat facing them.

Amaya are you okay? Yeah I'm fine shaking my head but my voice gave me away. What is it, spill it. Did something happen? Shanna asked as i was still shaking, no i'm fine. Did Chris do something? Lisa said. And I looked at her and the tears rolled down my face. Shanna got up, and beat Lisa by taking a seat next to me. Tell us. No i dont wanna talk bad about him. Screw him, I'm mad you're crying about what happened. I took a sigh and told them what happened. Shanna sat back and looked pissed, finally she got up and grabbed her phone. After a few seconds, Shanna was yelling at the top of her lungs. Probably at Chris.

Lisa looked at me. I was horrified at what he did and said. It's not like him. You don't deserve what he did or said, I raised him better. Chris is his own worst enemy. She sighed. This is his way of lashing out when he is scared. He always did. Everytime something good in his life comes he sabotages it. out of fear and his anxiety, a couple years ago it was really bad. We have seen it happen before. You, sweetheart as she grabbed Amaya's hands. You are his world and future he told it. And we all saw it, why do you think we are so protective of you she smiled. But having no control over his feelings or over certain situations scares him. I know in my heart that he loves you and wants to be with you but he always gets in his own mind and heart. I know you don't want to hear this but. The more he hurts the more he loves someone. I know it's hurtful and weird. His therapist told us that, the more you mean to him the bigger the anxiety. But if you look beyond the hurt he caused, how do you feel about him, how do you still feel about him? Shanna joined us again. So I gave that sack of shit a piece of my mind. You didn't deserve what that asshole did. The last thing I knew and heard was that he admitted you were his girlfriend and he loved you.

How do you feel? Lisa asked. I don't know what to think, my mind is telling me no. Don't talk to him. Protect yourself, ignore him but I can't help that I love him. We went too fast. It was too good to be true. Don't say that. Love has no rules. I married Robert one month after we met. If it feels right it feels right. Don't let you hear or anything else tell you differently. We saw how you guys were around each other. You guys make eachother happy. That's why he did this. It got too real and close for him. He always does this, Shanna said. Amaya , Lisa said, grabbing my hands. I'm not saying this to help my son. But you two are made for eachother. At least talk to him, let him explain and make your decision based on that not on hurting your feelings right now. But in a calm and loving way. Taking a deep breath. Im scared... looking down at their hands im scared of losing the one thing that makes me happy. But he really really hurt me. We know, so let him do the crawling and mending. So enough crying women, let's eat and get some dresses making you look smoking hot. So you can show that jackass what he is missing!

And I'll talk to him okay, as Lisa kissed my head.

First we shopped for a dress for Lisa. She was getting frustrated. Nothing was really doing anything for her. So I asked the shopping assistant to look at the bridal party section. Coming back with three dresses her eye caught a sight of a black dress with silver embroidery with a matching pull over. She looked beautiful. And she would match Chris, she said.

I was up next. I tried a fitted black dress with some cut outs at my ribs. A beautiful dress but a bit too revealing for this Ball. The next one was a yellow dress cut on my body showing sideboob. All three of us said no laughing. The last one was a red satin aline fitted dress, it had thin straps and a low cut vneckline but in a good and decent way. The back was low and bare as the thin straps curled around my arms. And a split almost to my hip bone. I walked out and both of them sighed. I looked almost angelic. That's it, that's the dress. The shopping assistant told me I looked beautiful and I asked her what shoes and jewelry I should wear with this. She came back with gold metallic heels with thin straps and a gold clutch and a simple gold bracelet along with matching teardrop earrings.

It's perfect thank you for helping. I'll make sure to ask for you everytime. Making the girl smile. What's your name? Laura, Laura Perez. I Amaya , are you new? Yes miss Reyes, I just started nearly a month ago. Do you have any personal cliënts? No miss, can you get Ruby for me please.

A few minutes later Ruby entered she was the store manager and a fashion mastermind. You called for me Amaya ? Yes I like her. Can she be my personal shopper? She gets me just like you did. Of Course, that make the both of us very happy

Thank you Miss Reyes, call me Amaya okay. Ruby makes sure we have each other's contacts. I have a trip to Cuba coming up and the 3 formal events coming up.

Cuba? Are you going to Cuba? Yeah, my grandparents decided to stay there. So it's just me here. She said as she took off her dress and got back in her regular clothes.

I took care of paying for the dresses making some kind of tax excuse that Lisa actually believed.

After Lisa and Shanna left I treated myself to a mani and pedi. And went to my hair appointment.

There she is my reason for cutting hair, Ken yelled as he hugged me. So what shall we do this time? I want something different. I had thick and natural wavy black hair. Nothing dramatic but just a trim and maybe some color for a change? I'm wearing this tomorrow. She showed him the dress and knew what to do. I'll do some low and babylights. So I'm thinking of your natural straight hair but polished and swept to the side. And a touch of a bronze smokey eye to make your eyes pop with the dress.

That sounds perfect. I'll see you tomorrow at the location at five okay? Burger or taco's? Tacos! Beef chicken or shrimp? Shrimp. We hugged and kissed and I made my way home getting ready for a long and tiring day.

Getting up I checked if I didn't forget anything. Laptop, charger, granola bars. Toothbrush, perfume, an extra set of clothes and of course my dress.

I texted Dillan how many people were working today.

Dyllan

23 x what time will you be here?

Amaya

grabbing drinks and breakfast. 30-40 minutes? X

Dyllan

Can you please please get some aspirin?

Amaya

There are some in black box x!

I called a local family bistro and asked if they could provide us with some breakfast that didn't need to be heated up. And lots of coffee and tea. They were happy to help. That's the difference between chained businesses and family owned ones. They would do more and it was always better. They could be there within the hour.

About an hour in, I got a call. I picked up without looking at Amaya speaking. Silence.. hello? Hi Miss, we are outside with the food but the doorman wont let us in mam.Really? just wait, I'm on my way.

Breakfast was delicious and made sure I remembered them for future events or catering. The day flew by and we finished two hours ahead of schedule. So we all relaxed and grabbed some dinner. I thought of Chris and what would happen if I saw him tonight.

I texted shanna

Amaya

How is everything going over there? Still no clue? X

Shanna

Nope, we are having some dinner, Chris just arrived.

Amaya

Good, I can't wait to see the look on your mother's face. X

Shanna

Don't worry she will adopt you after this 😉, how are you feeling?

Amaya

Scared, sick to my stomach but trying to keep my head up. But i'm struggling

Shanna

You can always text or call me. But you need to talk to him, maybe not tonight but to be honest he is a wreck

Amaya

He is? But he's still going?

Shanna

Yeah, I've never seen him like this. He is nervous, quiet which i normally would love. But he is putting on a brave face. We all scolded him especially Dad.

Amaya

Well don't gang up on him, I can handle your brother. Thank you but I will talk to him when it's the right time. But stop ganging up on him. Please

Shanna

Still love him by looking out for him huh.

Amaya

I never stopped. Im gonna get ready x!

Shanna smiled at the last text. What you are smiling about Robert asked. While Lisa was changing and getting ready. Amaya , Shanna said. Chris his head popped as he heard her name. Shanna walked towards him. Looking him straight in the eyes. I normally don't do this but .. You are a very lucky man, don't screw this up as she put her phone before him showing the conversation between shanna and Amaya . She still loved me after what I did to her.

It was near 10 past six as Ken finished Amaya hair and make-up, helping her into her dress. You look like a goddamn goddess. Can you take a picture? I want to send Laura the end result. He quickly took a picture of Amaya on the beautiful double stairs

Amaya to Laura

All thanks to you, I feel amazing x!

Laura Perez

You look absolutely divine, is it okay if I shared this on social media?

Amaya

Of Course but promise me I will be your number one cliënt 😊 thank you again.

A few minutes later Amaya checked the time and headed over to Dillan and the team, giving her team a pep talk and wishing them all goodluck tonight.

Chapter twelve

Chris helped his mom into the car. You look beautiful tonight mom giving her a kiss on her cheek. Grabbing her hand. Are you sure you want to go? I can imagine you not feeling up for it, she said.

No, I made a promise and besides, I know how you love these events. After a few minutes they pulled up to this old beautiful building with banners outside.

Chris, honey the driver is driving in the wrong direction as she looks around. as they stopped, did they change the location? I think we're at the wrong place, this is.. This is the ballet ball. I know he said smiling sadly. How? She asked. He was silent and looked outside. Amaya did this? Yeah she got us on the list she is organizing this event. She's in there. She grabbed her son's hands and made him look at her. Whatever happens tonight Chris be civil and let her lead. She will decide what will happen, do you understand? As much as you want to talk to her, she needs to be the one in control. Do as she says if you don't want to screw this up and ruin your chances with her. Do you understand Chris? It will hurt but she needs to be in control, right?

Got it mom. Come on, he took a deep breath, put on his acting face and stepped outside cameras started to flash around him as he helped his mom out of the car.

Chris, over here. As a reporter called for his name. He took his mother's arm and led them towards the reporter.

It's nice to see both of you again, but also what a surprise to see you here, what's the occasion? Well I'm paying my respect to a dear friend of mine and my mother is a big fan of the ballet and actually worked with most of the people who are honored at this Ball.

Really? I knew you had a dance background Misses Evans but never knew you worked closely with the guests of honor. Yes I worked and lived with them for almost 10 years until this one came along hugging Chris. Thank you for your time and have a great evening, the reporter said.

Lisa was in awe how the place decorated it had Amaya written all over it. It was classic, modern and simple. Tasteful flowers and satin fabrics were draped everywhere. It complimented the gold and red old interior. Most of the men had very formal black suits and most of the women were overdressed in red carpet dresses. They didn't get the memo that it wasn't a black tie event.

We walked up to a young man in a gray suit holding the guest list direction staff to help the gerust find their places and seats.

Chris recognized him, it was Dillan. He nervously walked up to him wondering what he knew.

Goodevening, he said without looking your name? please

Evans, Chris said. He looked up and his face froze. Well good to finally meet you captain.! I can see why Amaya is so smitten with you as he smiled.

Good, he didn't know. He looked at Lisa. Dillan this is my mother Lisa, mom this is Dillan Amaya best friend. Oh you are the guy on the phone? Nice to finally put a face to your voice. As they smiled. Will you wait here? I get someone to show you your seats and show you around. Quickly texting Amaya they were here.

Dillan

Chris and his mom are here. Come and get them x

x

Amaya 

OMW x

Amaya POV:

Taking a deep breath I prepared myself and walked down the stairs and saw Lisa looking at me, saying something to Chris and smiling back at me. Chris had his back towards me and turned. He looked so handsome. Black fitted suit, white shirt and a black tie. He cut his hair and trimmed his beard. I saw him let go a deep breath as his eyes fell on me, shaking his composure. I saw the emotion in his eyes as he tried to get a grip on himself. But his eyes, they told me everything.

Chris's POV:

I was waiting with my mom, as I saw her smile at something behind me. I closed my eyes and pulled myself together. Get ready Chris, she is here. As she smiled again.

I turned and saw her coming down the stairs looking abso.. fucking lutly gorgeous. She literally took my breath away. I felt the lump in my throat and it took everything not to cry and run towards her.

Amaya POV

Hi Amaya smiled, I'm glad you could make it as I looked at Chris and his mom, feeling Chris his eyes never leaving me. Before coming to a stop i hugged Lisa and I gathered all of courage and gave Chris a hug too which calmed him down. You look beautiful! Lisa said, making Amaya smile. doesn't she Chris? Shelooks perfect, he sadly smiled as his eyes got glossy. You look sharp i like this as she ran her fingers through his shorter beard. Making Lisa smile as they clearly still loved each other. It gave her hope. The place looks beautiful you two did an incredible job. Thank you, they let me have the reins on this one. As she smiled looking between them. Still feeling Chris his eyes on me. So let me show you your seats as she walked back up the stairs guiding them to the front balcony. They were the best seats in the house. Lisa was absolutely beaming. Thank you for this sweetheart. You are welcome Lisa, as she handed Chris their seat numbers. 

Keep these safe, you will need these to have access to your seats. So you can come and go during the night. They also give you access for the after party and the private lounge. So keep them safe. Dillan entered the balcony, So... everyone on the special list is present and accounted for. And we have 29 minutes before it starts. And I need a drink or just a bottle, he smiled. Who could use one too? Dillan almost yelled. Well I can, Lisa said and took Dillan by the arm leaving Chris and Amaya alone. With Dillan staring towards Maya and Lisa towards Chris. 

You did an amazing job Maya . You should be proud of yourself. I am proud, and of dillan. I just put the ideas on paper and he made it happen. Looking around the room and to Chris. Amaya look, I. Don't .. Please don't, holding her hand against his chest. Not now, please. Let us just get through tonight okay? As she looked at him just inches away from him. God he wanted to kiss her so badly

She saw his eyes tear up and lip slightly tremble with emotion. He hurt her and she was hurt. But seeing him hurt. Hurted her more.

She put her hand on his jaw and he instantly leaned in, grabbing her hand as a tear left his eye. He couldn't hold it in anymore. I promise we will talk but not right now okay. As she smiled at him. I promise as she wiped his tears away this time with both hands on his face leaned in and kissed him on his cheek. Come on let's save your mother, we left her alone with Dillan making him chuckle.

How can she be serious? I hurt her and she was comforting me. The asshole who caused this and she kissed me on the cheek. God, I miss her.

We walked in to Dillan and Lisa laughing as the light flickered signaling the ballet was about to start. I watched as Chris and his mom went back to their seats. And right before closing the curtain he looked back. Looking at me. I smiled and said go already laughing. Making him really smile for the first time tonight.

We all had a break as the ballet started. It was a two and a half hour performance including a 30 minute break. After 20 minutes i stood up and made my way towards Lisa and Chris. I kneeled down. Hey guys do you need anything? No, I'm good sweetheart, Lisa said without even looking at me. I shook my head and laughed at her while she watched the stage. While Chris looked at me. Do you need anything? Maybe some popcorn and some jazz hands wouldn't kill anybody. Making us chuckle out loud as Lisa sushed us, making us try not to laugh. Not really a ballet fan then? He smiled and shook his head.

He noticed she didn't kneel anymore but sat down on the floor talking to him. As he was about to offer his seat a man entered the balcony with two girls in his arms and soon Dillan followed. Sir, you can't be here. I saw Amaya move and I offered my hand as she took it without any hesitation. Ow there you are, I was looking for you. We have a problem, apparently mayor Weaselton. Weeston boy, the man corrected. Dillan and Chris laughed at the disney reference before Dillan rolled his eyes. Well i was supposed to be on the guestlist, but this young man isn't making me look good in front of my friends. ANd may I ask how you got yourself on the guestlist, Amaya said as she stood before the man. Well, well, well, what do we have here he said looking at Amaya up and down. Im mayor Weeston. And you are. Not interested. She smiled making Chris think about her reaction. Can I help you? Do you have an invitation sir? No but I'm a mayor, that won't be a problem. I'm sure one of these folks would love to make me happy. Chris stood up and i looked at him. You sit! As he did.

Well I'm sorry sir but as you can clearly see there aren't any seats available. Listen, peaches, I'm really sure that there are seats available for me and my friends. so i need 6 seats. he said. Six? - Yes Six, is that gonna be a problem peaches? First of all, don't talk to me in that manner and call me peaches. As my partner said, if you are not on the guestlist we can't let you in. and besides that, may remind you that you are breaking your own bylaws regarding the fire department rules and regulations you fought so hard for. It was the red line of your campaign. So how would it look, that a prominent figure like yourself surrounded by the people closest to your sponsors would ignore his own by laws, Amaya said standing her ground. Please let these people enjoy the performance and have your office contact us we will send a list with events suites for you and you can rsvp to the events of your choice. Clearly angry and pissed of mayor weaselton took his defeat and left the balcony. Dillan makes sure that the mayor leaves with our contact information. She said this won't happen again. Sure thing as he rolled his eyes.

I need to go and get back, I'll come back when the break starts, okay? Amaya said.

And just like clockwork Amaya Waited outside as the break started. guiding Lisa and Chris to the private back lounge she looked around and watched the people talk and drink animatedly during the break. Lisa was having fun talking and seeing her olds friends. They greeted her and Chris as i sat down at the table feeling a bit light headed

Chris looked around and saw Amaya sitting down rubbing her forehead. Something felt off. Ill be right back mom as he kissed her cheek

I tried to stand but lost my balance as a pair of strong hands grabbed me around my waist. Amaya , are you okay? as Amaya grabbed his forearms. Yes, just a bit lightheaded. I just need some food, I think. Thank you. As she steadied herself walking away, I was still holding her hand. She looked back.. are you coming and they walked into the backroom.

Grabbing her phone she texted Dillan

Amaya

Go join Lisa in the private room and enjoy the second act x!

Dillan

You're an angel, love you x

We entered a room behind the main bar. Tables filled with staff and there was a complete buffet for the people who were working. Amaya took a beer and a water along with a coke as we sat down handing me the beer. Thank you as i took a sip.

Are these all of your staff yes they are. Most of them started along with me. Dillan was and still is my biggest help. I'm thinking of making him my partner. Guys! Enjoy your break, Amaya yelled. As everybody cheered and walked out of the room. Leaving them alone

Do you want some food? grabbing herself to some food. No, I'm not hungry. Me neither but I need to eat something.

The both were sitting in total silence As Amaya tried to read the broken Chris before her. And him trying to look everywhere but her otherwise he would break

So are you gonna avoid the whole evening looking at me, Amaya said.

Taking a deep breath and sigh... Amaya i can't pretend that nothing happened and act like nothing happened. Didn't you want to see me? Of course I want that but I can't look at you. Why not Chris... I just can't. Chris, look at me... no .. How are you gonna talk to me when you cant even look at me? I'm doing my best, to make it easy for you Chris as her voice cracked. But he stayed silent and did nothing. no fighting for her, no stopping her walking away...

I'm gonna check on the bar staff. You should head back to your mom. As she stood up and walked away... She needed a break for him from everything. Walking up the floor with the outside balcony she took a seat and let her feelings out. How is this gonna work when he is too scared to feel or fight? He wasn't fighting for me or us. I can push away my feelings for us. But how far and how much would it take for the man I love... how much is enough.

Chris POV

Chris watched as she walked away, he wanted to stop her but he froze. After she left he looked around and got mad at himself. FUCK! i fucked that up he thought, as tears on my face. What the fuck is wrong with me. What im i doing here and with her. She doesn't deserve this or me.. but i can't imagine losing her. He wiped away his tears and tried to collect himself. She was just trying to help me.. im a asshole.

A sound of applause was heard as the show ended he stood up and made it to his mom who was hugging Dillan. There you are, his mom said I wondered where you were, as his mom saw his eyes. Dillan looked at Chris with a Stone face. Where is Amaya ? i.. I don't know, Chris said as Dillan looked at him. I'm gonna look for her. But if find her crying again because of you. I will completely remove you from her life. I will not let her get hurt again by a guy who can't see what's in front of him. What do you mean again? Not your concern, i really thought you loved her as he started to walk away. I do Dillan, it's just complicated. It's really not, Dillan said. I see a girl who loves you more than the world and herself who is willing to let herself get hurt again by helping you, the guy she loves. Chris you need to realize that not everyone is out to get you or use you. She didn't tell me what happened but I could see the pain and still not one bad word about you. That girl loves the real Chris, the Chris you are scared to be. If you will excuse me i need to find her and walked away..

What happened Chris? Mom, not now.. yes now. It's hard to pretend nothing happened. We were alone, tension built up and I couldn't look at her when she asked me to. She tried. She tried to make me feel comfortable and i lashed out again. And she left me.. again.

She didn't leave you, Lisa said. You made her leave, there is a difference. Do you want her back? Yes. Then why are you fighting with her instead of for her? You, my boy, are your own worst enemy. Why are you fighting your feelings so much? Are you that scared? Scared of getting hurt. You know she made you happy and yourself again. And now you are fighting everything you want in your life because you are scared but letting in the people who hurt you. That's not fair to any of us. And the sad part is you are hurting the woman you want and claim to love to keep yourself safe and miserable and being okay with that. We raised you better.

Dillan and his mom just pointed out what was wrong. Im am scared of getting hurt, being happy and waiting for the ball to drop. Everything I want in life is with her and I'm fighting it? Why.. she wasn't Jess, jenn or minka. She was the girl who loved him for him. And I was okay with hurting her protecting myself. I'm a mess

Dillan found Amaya upstairs silently staring at the view while tears ran down her cheeks. Sitting down next to her grabbing her hand. Want to talk about it? No.. she said as she grabbed his arm and leaned against him putting his head on hers. I told him a piece of my mind, you know. You did?...thank you as she smiled. Dillan? Yeah bitch. Making her laugh. Do want to be a partner? Shocked and happy all of the same time. Yes! Of Course i would. Good you deserve it. Amaya ? Do you want to go home i can handle this. Are you sure? Yes I'm sure. Thank you as she kissed his cheek. They went inside and Amaya grabbed her purse. Putting her purse behind the bar looking for them She found Lisa on the dance floor. She was dancing with Fred, one of the guests of honors. Amaya , meet Fred. Fred met Amaya , my son's girlfriend and the one who organized this. Amaya heart stung at those words as she looked at Lisa realizing what she just said. Incredible, you did an amazing job. It's beautiful and the vibes are good. Thank you, that means a lot, Amaya responded, We try to organize the events about our guests who are performing, not about the ones who pay. She said as she felt Chris stand beside her. Trying not to look at him.

Captain, it's an honor to meet you. And the honor is mine. How does it feel fred asked? How does what feel. To be the girlfriend of captain America. I haven't got a clue.. making him look confused. Sure cap is a lovely guy but me, i fell in love with the man behind that. And that guy can be pretty amazing if he chooses to be. She smiled. But if you'll excuse me i have to go. I came to say goodbye. Are you sure honey? Lisa asked and I looked over at Chris still not looking at me. It hurt. Yeah, she pulled me in for a hug. He wants to but doesn't know how she whispered. It hurts Lisa and I can only help and take so much... as I tried not to break down. Giving Fred a hug I stood still and turned towards Chris, I tried to read him and waited for something, anything. but was only greeted by nothing, absolutely nothing. Locking eyes with Lisa, I was near my breaking point. I felt myself shake and my throat was closed as I tried to swallow my tears away. letting our gazes go Lisa shakes her head in frustration. Bye Chris Amaya said with a tearful broken voice and turned to walk away.

Why do I do this! as i saw her walking away. Ouw! His mom slapped him on his arm. STOP HER!..

Can I have a dance? he quickly said. Amaya turned. What? Can I have a dance, please? As she saw Chris holding out his hand. Not sure what to do, she looked for Dillan who was at the bar. Go, he gestures.

Are you sure, dancing requires looking at your dance partner? Chris.

He smiled. Please Amaya ? She took his hand and he led them to the dance floor. As he tightened the grip on their hands and his other hand on her waist. Amaya watched their hands as they danced. This was so much for her as she felt herself lose control and the tears fell down her face.

Chris had her finally back in her arms, god he missed her. Her warm soft hands in his and her smell. He looked at her and saw she was shaking and silently crying, trying to hold herself together. I can't do this, she said. Amaya , I'm sorry for everything. Stop Chris no let me.. please as he pleaded looking at her.

I wish I could take back everything but I can't. I'm all over the place and still trying to find you, he said. Chris, stop please. Not here, not now. Then what do you want. You want answers and im giving them to you now! He almost yelled. 

He did it again. She stopped and looked at me. You can't keep doing this to me, pulling me in and pushing me away. I am not one of your goddamn fans. Until you are clear of what you need and want i think it's best to leave eachother alone. I Know what I want , that's you. Clearly it isn't Chris. Look at us. I.. i love you god i really do but we both don't deserve this pain. We will talk when you are ready and these two line up. Touching his head and heart.

Grabbing her hand I started to cry. Dont Chris, camera's. Still looking out for me.. pulling my arm with her as she walked away out of my sight and out of my eyes..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter thirteen

Days and weeks passed by as Amaya and Chris tried to do their best without thinking about each other. Shanna stil texted but it died down. Her grandparents called a week ago and everything was fine. Her grandfather was feeling a bit sick because of a cold. Luckily Dean started the renovations on the house and Amaya kept herself busy with decorations and looking for new furniture.

Dillan came rushing in Amaya , where is your phone? On the charger why? She got scared by the look on Dillan's face as Dean stood next to her. Dillan what is it? She asked dillan!!

I have Fernando on the line. He said with tears in his eyes. What dillan? Your grandfather.. he said. No no non no. Don't you dare Amaya said with a cracked voice. I'm sorry he passed away this morning and they are trying to reach you. You could hear Amaya screams outside, she fell to the ground crying. Dillan held her against him. Babe, you are strong and going to be okay. I'm here if you need me. I love you, Dillan said. Tell me what you need.

It was a long and tiring flight to Cuba. As she got off the plane she waited for her bags and spotted Fernando waiting for her. The both smiled and hugged each other

You good mami? Don't know, you? Hanging in there he said. The drive up the house was short but they talked about what happened and how everybody was. Everybody was shocked and upset but her grandmother was heartbroken. He had a pulmonary embolism which was fatal because he had heart and lung problems. It came unexpectedly and he was actually doing a lot better. So it was a hard hit

Arriving at the house she saw her grandmother just shattered and broken. They hugged and cried for almost the whole day. Can I see him? No not yet we have two more days. Can I do something? Music we need music, you two had the same love for music her grandmother said.

1 day prior in Los Angeles. Dillan was working at the main office and decided to grab some lunch for the crew and himself.

He walked into this coffee shop he and Amaya would go to all of the time when he saw Lisa sitting at a table. He decided to walk over, well hello gorgeous making Lisa look up. Dillan hi what a nice surprise how are you. I'm good and you? The same sweety. Do you want to join us? Lisa asked. Us? As he heard Chris call his name.

Dillan? Chris said as he saw him turn around. What are you doing here? Is Amaya here too? As he looked around hoping to find her. but Dillan's face fell as he thought about Amaya .What wrong? Lisa said seeing the look on dillans face. Making Chris turn back to Dillan.

What? Did something happen to Amaya ? No.. not exactly then what? Come on you are scaring me Chris almost yelled.

She's not here anymore, she left the states. Making Chris drop his heart and drop down sitting next to his mother. Seeing the reaction Chris made he quickly added. But it's not because of what you think!. Dillan sighed and sat down. contemplating on telling them he took a breath and sat down facing them. She left because of her family... Alejandro, her grandfather died. Leaving Chris and Lisa shocked. Fuck chris said as he closed his eyes and put his head back against the booth. Oh, that poor thing. When did she leave? Lisa asked. Two days ago but her grandfather died 4 days ago.

Leaving the three of them quiet and speechless dillan looked at Chris

Chris? Do you miss her? - I do - do you care for her? - Yes - What does she even mean to you? - She means more than life to me, so much it scares me. - Do you want her back? he asked. Of Course i Do, but if I'm honest I don't know if she'll want me. Chris said

Oh she will. Do you really want her in your life? Yes i Do. Then show her. How? - Omg, is he really this thick headed asking Lisa? Yes he is. Honest to god really. I can't believe I'm doing this as he grabbed a pen and paper.

This is my last warming. If you'll hurt her after this I will go Thanos on your ass. All she ever wanted is you fighting for her and for you two. But instead of fighting for you guys, you pushed. She knows everything about you, the sad part is that she lets herself get hurt for you. If you want her back, go to her. Go to Cuba. Show her that you are there for her besides your own feelings. It will show her you care and love her and can put shit aside. as in pushing your own feelings aside for her for a change.

Do that and you have her . As he gave her adres and Fernando phone number. Call Fernando, he knows what happend. I told him. I told you guys were on a break.

Looking at his mom. Go, go to her. I'll handle everything here with Dillan. I need a flight, he said looking at his mom. On it Diillan said as i went straight to my hotel and packed my stuff and headed out to the airport as i got a text from Dillan

Dillan

I got you a direct flight. First class head for gate 4b

And goodluck, take care of her.

Chris

I will thank you.

As Chris settled in, he felt determined to be there for her and he was scared. Fuck it! and myself. She needs me.

He quickly called fernando

Hello, hey Fernando it's Chris. I just wanted to let you know i'm about to take off. I thought you two were on a break? Not if she needs me. Can you text me the adres? No, I'll come pick you up. Tell me when you land. It's about a 20 minute drive. Okay, thanks man. And I'm sorry for your loss. How are you? I'm doing okay. But Amaya and her grandmother are heartbroken. The cabin crew closed the door. I got to go where about to take off oké man i see you tonight.

Chris tried to distract himself during the flight with movies but decided to take a nap. Hoping he would sleep through the flight.

Sir? Sir? We are about to land. Can you adjust your seat please?

Yeah of course thank you. Looking out of the Window he saw it was almost dark. He quickly texted Fernando that he landed. It was a smooth landing and everything was fine and after grabbing his two bags he headed for the exit. Some people recognized him but left him alone. Standing outside at the pickup spot. An old pick up truck pulled up and he saw Fernando behind the wheel. Getting in he greeted him nice to finally meet you Chris said. I wish it was for different reasons. Me to man me too. How is everybody.? Weirdly calm, especially Amaya . She is taking care of others instead of herself as usual. It's not healthy. I'm glad you are here, maybe you can get to her. Let's hope that I can.

Oh one thing. We are all gonna see him tonight, for the first and tomorrow is the funeral so things can get weird because of the traditionele. Traditions? He asked. Yes pops wouldn't have wanted sad people but food, music and rum so prepare yourself for this.

Do I look okay? He was wearing black pants and black shirt and the sunglasses Amaya gave him. He just realized that. You're okay.

We're here. As they pulled to the house Chris got nervous he didn't know how she would react. Angry, happy whatever. He grabbed his bags and followed Nando inside. The place was filled with wreaths and flowers. Music was playing and voices were coming from the kitchen and backyard.

Ava? Look who is here as Nando called an older woman behind the kitchen sink. Chris stood in the doorway almost 10 meters away. Ai dios, Chris. As she hugged him. Thank you for coming. I'm so sorry for your loss. I heard and came as quickly as I could. Realizing the reason for him coming here she walked back. Thank you, you are most welcome and needed.. Abuela the rum is gone as Amaya said as she walked in looking at her grandmother and then to Chris. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. He was here and that's when she broke, he was here

She walked in looking beautiful but tired and then she saw me. And I saw it, she let go and broke. She almost ran through the kitchen thinking she would wanna get away from me but she crashed into me with her hands around my neck. you're here she softly cried hugging and holding on for dear life. I took in her scent as I hugged her, comforting the crying girl in my arms.

Amaya why don't you help Chris freshen up. Amaya let go and nodded. as she started to walk towards the stairs making Chris follow her.

How are you here right now?, Amaya asked, sitting down on the bed in the guest room upstairs. Dillan told me and helped me with the flights. Of Course he did. How are you? Amaya asked. Never mind me, how are you? I feel like shit... but I'm happy you are here, it's nice to have a familiar face around. Why did you come? ... cause I care more about you than me Chris said as they looked into each other's eyes. Amaya , I ...

Amaya , we need to go, Nando called. I'm coming. I have to go. Do you want me to come? She took a minute and said that would be nice. Chris got up and quickly washed his face and sprayed some deodorant and perfume. Amaya waited for him as she looked at the picture on her bedside table. one of her and her grandfather. Amaya , are you coming as Chris held out his hand. taking his hand they walked down towards the rest of the family. Quién es ese? Chris, Amaya boyfriend Nando said to the rest of the family

They arrived at the funeral home and Amaya was getting nervous and scared to go inside. The last person she saw in a casket was her mother. Nando picked up on this and hugged. It's okay Amaya , we got you looking at Chris. Standing before her grandfather she felt a weird sense of peace. He looked so peaceful and that was like him. She felt a warm body against her back and not letting her go. She was surrounded by the most important men in her life. As one left the other came back. She kissed her grandfather goodbye and looked at her grandmother. Both smiling at each other.

After a few hours we decided to go home. I however forgot to make a reservation at the hotel. Chris, it's okay you stay with me Amaya said. I'm gonna take a shower, you can take one after that if you like? That would be great,thank you.

Chris sat down with Ava and Nando while drinking a beer. Nice of you to come Christopher. It means the world to her. Why did you come? Because she means the world to me. Looking at nando. You have a funny way of showing that. I heard what you did Nando said looking a bit pissed. Nando! Ava said. Can I give you some advice? She said. Always.

Amaya is like jandro. Always doing the right thing and looking out for people even strangers. Even when she was a young one she would give away or share her food with the homeless people on the street. She is not naïeve but she is kind and warm hearted. But to see her defending someone who hurt her multiple times that is love for her. You chico have no idea what you mean to her. She loves you, you are her second love but first real love. Keep that in mind. What do you mean?. He asked.

Her first boyfriend just used her for her money and was always yelling and grabbing her making her feel like shit. Nando said. One time I was spending time in California and he actually got jealous of people hitting on her and how we acted with each other.. I mean look at her, she is beautiful of course men are gonna try something. But she never acted on it. He didn't believe her and at night they were fighting and I saw him almost hitting her. So I stepped in almost killing him. Amaya , she didn't react or do anything until his anger was towards me. She can be scary if you touch or threaten someone she loves. If she does that. You will never leave her life nando said

Everything clicked. Her patience with me, her understanding and love and why she was scared of me when I yelled at her. it made me feel like a jackass, again.

I did her wrong multiple times and hurt her because I was scared or unsure. And she would always stick by my side. Despite her hurt she always put me first and made sure I or my image was okay he said. and me being here hopefully will show her that I can put my shit aside for someone else, for her.

Chico, everybody fights and has ups and downs. This is real life, not a movie. Look at what's important, you made each other happy right? Yes We did. You made her better and she made you better. Yes - you kiss and make up right? Yes smiling well look at you now Chico. You are here when she needs you. That will mean more to her than what you did to her. Action speaks louder than words. Just make her feel your love, Ava said. I'm going to sleep as she stood up and kissed Nando on his head and to his surprise hugged Chris, you two will be fine. I promise besides I want grandchildren as she kissed his head. Making Chris laugh and shake his head. 

Amaya was standing in the hallway listening to them at the kitchen table talk, made me think. Hearing him admit his wrong and anxiety explained his behavior. And he was here for me not for any other reasons. That was more important right?

She heard her grandmother. Chico everybody fights and has ups and downs. This is real life, not a movie. Look at what's important, you made each other happy right? Yes We did. You made her better and she made you better. Yes you kiss and make up right? Yes smiling well look at you now Chico. You are here when she needs you. That will mean more to her than what you did to her. Action speaks louder than words. Ava said. I'm going to sleep. you two will be fine, i promise besides I want grandchildren as she kissed his head.

As she turned the corner, smiling and winking walking past me kissing me on my cheek.

I waited a minute before I came into the kitchen. Chris you can shower if you like. Yeah coming, giving nando a hand and brotherly hug.

Here are the towels and you can use my shampoo if you like. I'll be in bed. Feeling the water run over his body felt good. He felt dirty after the long flight and it helped him to gather himself. Drying off and putting on some boxers and shorts he made his way to Amaya bedroom.

She was sitting on the bed in a light blue camisole with shorts and her hair down. She was beautiful but without makeup she was the prettiest. Laying next to her under the covers was a bit awkward as he wanted nothing more than to hold her. But both of them stared at the ceiling. You have a beautiful family, he said. Thank you.. they are weird but i love them. As she sadly smiled. My abuelo, he build this place, so all i see is memories. He build most of the houses of my family. He was good at that. Building fixing. Sounds like you have your talent from him, Chris said, making her look towards him. Her breath was different and shaking she tried to hold back tears. Babe, it's okay to cry... as she turned on her side with her back towards Chris. He would have liked you and finally she let go. She started crying and sobbing, letting everything go. Chris grabbed her into him so he just held her crying her eyes out. After some time she was still against him. One arm underneath her head the other on her waist. He closed his eyes and held his girl until he fell asleep.

Amaya looked at herself in the mirror hair behind one ear with a white mariposa behind her ear. Dull and tired eyes looked back at her. She wanted today to be over as she put her hands over her classic black dress. She hated this dress, she bought it just for today. She left Boston in a hurry and forgot something to wear to the funeral.

Chris came in looking like perfection. A black suit and white button down with some buttons open. Can I come in. Ofcourse chris.

Are you ready? as he sat down on the foot of the bed. Sitting next to him. Not really, but we can't do anything about it. I just wish I had more time to see him again...She looked at Chris and noticed something different. You seem different, she said. You seem calmer and stronger for some reason. What happened? looking into his eyes You, walking out my life... Chris Amaya said. no, we will talk later. Come on as he helped her up

The day went by and it was tiring. See other people hurt, hurt me more but me and nan held it together

Chris watched this family as they said their goodbye to Amaya grandfather. He was a loved man.You allright man? As nando handed him a beer sitting next to him. Yeah, I'm okay just watching and trying to be helpful. Oh you are, she is smiling again.

Can I ask you something? He nodded. I know why you are here it's obvious but what do you hope you'll get out of it.. he just pointed at Amaya who was talking to some children pointing up to the sky.

You really do love her don't you? Yeah more than I thought I did. Meeting her changed my life, she has this effect on, on people. Chris said. - Yeah she does that, it took you long enough. But if you hurt her again, even that shield can protect you.Nando said as he stared at him taking a sip from his beer. - Not planning on it. - When are you gonna go back to the states? - When she wants me to, I'm letting her lead. I'm just here for her. I tried to control things before end ended up losing her. I don't want to repeat that. - - Do you wanna shoot some pool? We got a Pooltafel here. - -Sure. The guys went in for a well needed break. Right in the middle of the game Amaya came into the room and sat next to Chris taking his beer and finishing it. He was shocked! You said you didn't drink alcohol, wanting and don't is different. Handing him a new beer she went to lay down on the loveseat. And watched how Chris and nando bonded. He was telling about his tours and what he wanted to do next. He wanted to do something meaningful for retired or discharged soldiers. Especially homeless ones. Work for a roof over your head, and stuff like that. But 6 more months to go and he could do want he wanted.

Just let me know if I can help with anything. I'm always looking for start-up foundations. Let me help. I will man, thank you. As his eyes looked at something behind Chris. You better get her to bed. Chris smiled at Amaya sound a sleep cuddling his jacket. He picked her up bridal style and put her in bed. He carefully took of her shoes and flower. Deciding if she want pas on or not grabbing a shirt from his bag he unzipped her and took of her dress and quickly put his shirt on. Changing into some sweats he got into bed. And when he almost fell asleep Lisa turned and put her head and arms on his chest...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 19.8K 83
❝So, what are the first signs of love?❞ ❝Well, one of them is when your heart starts beating uncontrollably in front of the...
44K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...
17.4K 1.2K 35
My name is Aurora Coppola and I come from a world of blood and money. Taken by Steve Rogers as payment for my father's debt, I'm navigating a new wo...
201K 2.8K 45
your life with chris evans on instagram ♡