Come fly with me, and let's...

By Francis1987NL

Chris is as we know is a famous actor and Amaya is a big and exclusive event organiser who has her own busine... More

Chapters four, five and six
Chapters seven, eight and nine
Chapters ten, eleven, twelve and thirteen
Chapters fourteen, fifteen and sixteen
Chapters seventeen, eighteen, nineteen and twenty

Chapter one, two and tree

84 1 0
By Francis1987NL

Chapter one - meeting Cap.

Flight for Boston Massachusetts is now boarding.

The friendly voice pulled Amaya right out of her thoughts. She got her boarding pass and passport ready. Standing up she stretched and prepared herself for a very long and tiring flight. She made sure she was in first class purely for comfort.

Grabbing her bag and trolley she headed towards the gate. Hi! You're right over there on row 4, seat 1. Have a safe flight. Putting away your luggage you tried to look around at the people who were joining you in first class. It was kind of weird. It was filled with young men clearly going on a bachelor party.

Great, this is gonna be a good and restless flight. Putting your earbuds in and you tried to make yourself comfortable. As almost everyone got seated a guy came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder. Excuse me? Can i? As he gestured towards my hand bag on the seat next to me. Ow yess ofcourse i'm sorry. As i sat up straight and grabbed my bag. making room for him to sit on his seat. He looked familiar. He had a friendly face with a full beard and hair a bit long and bright blue eyes. He was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. And that's when it hit me, i was sitting next to captain Rogers the first avenger.

We kindly smiled at each other and settled in. After the cabin crew did they're emergency routine and the buckle seat sign was off. I grabbed my laptop and checked my emails. I started to type some replies and made sure that I saved them so I could send them as soon as I had an internet connection. Fuck! I heard to the right of me. I looked towards Chris and saw that his phone had died, excuse me. Sorry for bothering you but you wouldn't happen to have an iPhone charger on you do you? I smiled as I took my charger out of my bagg. Here. I'm shocked that Captain America came unprepared, that's not like him. Making him chuckle. Must be tired from all of the missions mam. In which we both laughed. So you recognized me huh? Chris said. It's kinda hard not to Mister Evans, your face is practical on every building, tv or magazine. Yeah. That gave it away huh... OMG OMG is it really you?, a girl said standing next to him in the aisle. Can I have a picture please? Me looking between Chris and the girl. Would you mind taking it?No, of course not as long as Mister Evans is fine. He frowned when i said that  as the girl handed me her phone.I stood up so I could take a picture. Did you take the picture Miss? I took her phone and took some pictures and sat back down. After a couple of minutes another one asked for a picture and another one and another. I was getting a little bit irritated by standing up every five seconds but his face said more. Okay that's it. You are gonna love and hate me for this. He looked and frowned at me again as i stood up.

Okay everybody listen up, some of you saw that the one and only captain america is on board and want to take a picture with him. I looked at him and he looked horrified. But I don't want to stand up every minute and I'm sure that mister Evans, like me, would rather enjoy this flight like any other normal human being. With emphasis on normal human beings. So does anyone want a picture? right now would be awesome? No? Not anyone. Thank you so much and have a good flight and I sat back down. He was watching me with his fingers on his lips smiling.

Sorry for doing that but Jesus. Even on a flight? As I looked at him. What? I asked. That was nice, thank you. For saving me from fans and a dead phone. Ow yeah no problem. People forget that you are just a normal human being. I hate that and I saw your face. What do you mean Chris asked. The look on your face. The friendly okay sure face with the different eyes. Your eyes gave you away and just to make sure. why don't you sit in my seat. Hopefully i scared some people she giggled

He just looked at her in awe, how can this beautiful girl read me like this. I took a second to really look at her. She was wearing white joggers and oversized sweater with some limited edition sneakers. The girl knew her sneakers which made him smile. Her face was almost angelic, long dark brown curly hair until her ribs, full lips and tanned skin with gorgeous brown eyes and no make-up. She took care of herself, the girl was beautiful.

So no picture for you? Chris said. Making her laugh. No, I'm sorry if I ever want to see you, I'll watch a movie.

Ah, so you've seen my movies. Of Course i don't live under a rock. The last one was gifted. And what did you think? He asked. I liked it, the story was beautiful and that girl could make anyone cry. And it's nice to see you in a different role instead of being asked because you are Hollywood's next heart throb. She put her laptop away, I'm gonna get something to drink. Do you want something?

I pushed to the button and almost immediately an older stewardess came. Did you need anything mister Evans? smiling widely at him and ignoring me.

See, this proves my point and we both laughed. I'll have some water please. And you? Can I have water and an instant with creamer and sugar on the side? The woman looked at me and understood. Sure thing no!.. here wait. I got up, opened the cabinet and took out a small gift bag. Here it's for you and the crew. Making her genuinely smile. Sure thing honey will be right back

What did you do? Did you put signed pictures of me in it? No. I always get something for the flight attendants on long flights. They deserve it. Taking care of people with crappy coffee so i put some Starbucks and restaurant gift cards in there. End the result is amazing, you will receive better care than the pilots. One of my closest friends worked in the Airlines, he told me. My grandpa taught me to have the same respect for the janitor as the ceo.

After a few minutes the stewardess came back with two bottles of water. Some fruit salad and nuts with some instant coffee. Thank you so much for the bagg. We really appreciate it. You're welcome. If you need anything else just let us know sweety as she walks away.

See? As I pointed to the tray in front of me... yeah I can see that. Do you want some coffee too? She gave me more than I asked? Yeah thanks I hate airplane coffee. Why did you think the cabin crew had an instant on board? I said while making us coffee.

Again I was just watching her behavior full of confidence but Humble and full of respect. I was actually not bummed to be on a 12 hour flight for the first time.

You know my name...Can is ask what your name is?  She smiled i'm Amaya as she handed me my coffee. Nice to meet you Amaya, what brings you on this flight Chris asked.

Well ...I'm done with work in Californië and have two major events coming up near Boston. And I needed a break from Californië so I'm off to my grandparents for a long needed vacation and family time, i need a reset. A reset? He looked confused. Yeah a reset just back to the basics and what you live and know, recharge and become you again. She told me as she opened her laptop again.

Huh... that is a good.. ik gonna keep that in mind he sighes. What about you? Done with filming and I have six months off so I'm gonna head home to my family just in time for the holidays.maybe reset as well he laughed.  You should i thought my life is hectic can't Imagine yours and I'm sure your family  would love you to be back home. How long has it been since you were home? about a year i think. You? Chris askes. I make sure I head home every 2 to 3 months. But i've have not seen them for almost 7 months now. My grandfather isn't that healthy anymore so it was time to change the scenery. It's my turn.. your turn? Yes they took care of me and now i should take care of them, like it should be. I love the life i have but i miss the life i had, i just missed them and Boston.

I get that Boston is totally different then California. You had two events coming up, may I ask what you do? She looked at him and said Robert Downey junior, Anthony Mackie smithsonian. He looked really confused at her. Which made her laugh. I'm an event planner. I planned Roberts and Chris their weddings and helped Anthony with his fundraisers. but mostly it's more events for museums. Government balls and for the unknown billionaires. I have my company in California and and office in new york as she told Chris while sipping her coffee. I would like to stay and chat with you. I need to get two moodboards done.

No sure thing of course. He opened the movie app on the seat in front of him. I saw him schooling for movies but they were so outdated and really boring and his phone was not fully charged yet.

Seeing him looking bored like a little kid and checking his phone every minute she smiled. Here you can use this. I grabbed my tablet and showed him what I had. I had prime, discovery, netflix and of course Disney. No really you don't have to do that Chris said. No really it's not a problem, I have some work to do. And will not be needing it so have fun, as he took the ipad and thanked her again.

I just watched Raya the last Dragon, have you seen it? His eyes were wide' You've seen it?'  How was it? It was really good, do you want to watch it? I told him where to find the movie and he started to watch the screen like a kid in a candy store.

Sometimes I looked at Chris enjoying the movie like a kid. He remembered he loves Disney. Well that makes two of us. As I finished up my moodboards I closed my laptop and stood up stretching a bit and having a pee break. 

I saw her closing the laptop and standing up in the corner of my eye as the movie ended. My phone was full and I wanted to give the ipad back but she was already gone. After a few minutes Amaya came back and was standing in the aisle talking and laughing with the older stewardess. She had a banging body. An hourglass figure and a perfect ass.

And what did you think? she asked, pulling him out of his thoughts. About what?.. About Raya.. No, I loved it. It was different. Have you ever done an animation? Yeah actually I was Casey in the teenage mutant ninja turtles. No way! That's cool, is it different from a normal acting job? Totally different. You have to put everything in your voice and volume. It's a lot harder than most people would think.

She just smiled. We were almost flying for three hours and still were talking. Somehow I felt familiar and comfortable for the both of us. I saw and got to know Chris, the person behind the persona which you see in movies and tv. He was really humble, funny and nice.

Can I ask you something? From an actor's point of view? Shoot! With big events what do you guys really appreciate during big events? Wow that is a loaded question he laughed. I'm sorry, never mind forget I asked Amaya to smile. No, it's nice to be asked, I think feeling at home. We are gone most of the time so normal things like normal foods and some normality is really appreciated. Perfect i'll keep that in mind 😊

Do you want your ipad back? Yeah I'm done with work and wanted to watch this new show with Kate Winslet. Wanna watch it with me? Yeah sure. We ordered some more drinks and we got some free surprise pringles and m&m's as I smiled while setting the ipad between us and connecting my earbuds so we could share.

I watched Amaya as she ordered some new drinks and sure enough it came with free extras, this time pringles and m&m's I just laughed as I saw her smile. You are very pleased with yourself aren't you he said. Very much as she popped in a m&m and connected her earbuds.

Have you ever heard of this show? Mare of Easttown, no i can't say i have. I watched the first two episodes but I'll start again. I forgot half of it.

As they settled in the luxurious chairs both of their shoulders touched while watching the show. Chris couldn't help but stare sometimes at this girl beside him. She was absolutely drop dead gorgeous and she smelled amazing, but the way she treated him was something else. He was just Chris and not ' the Chris Evans'

Four episodes of 50 minutes each, the captain announced they needed to land in Washington D.C for an emergency stop.

Great another delay.. We both sighed and I immediately thought of Chris and his fame at a major airport. Are you gonna be okay being all public and about. He sighes reluctantly Yeah i guess . Seeing this i stood up and walked towards the stewardess. Hi excuse me, can I ask you for a favor? Since we are gonna land in D.C can you call the private lounge and tell them I'm bringing a guest? I feel bad for him leaving him in a big airport filled with people. Yes of course how sweet of you. I'll call as soon as I can. Just make sure you stay on the plane sweety. I will thank you.

As soon as the pilot landed the plane and people were starting to leave the plane Chris stood up.. shall we go? No stay i hate this let's wait untill things calm down and wait for the lounge pickup . He looked confused. What? I felt sorry for you leaving you to fend for yourself with those hungry photo hyenas in the airport. He laughed. We waited for a few minutes and the stewardess came towards us. Be honest with me, do I need to get a hotel? I looked at her... she didn't say no but it would be wise. Great this day could get any better. It was seven in the evening. I felt tired, hungry and really could use a shower.

I looked at Chris and he was just as tired as me. We walked towards the private lounge with our escort and found a corner couch/booth. The seats were so comfortable I almost fell asleep. Do you want to have dinner with me? Chris asked. I looked at him yeah sure im starving but no fancy stuff in more a steak, pizza and burger girl. Which made him smile and blush?

I'll go and grab some menus ,as he came back and so did the stewardess. Hey guys, don't let them know that i told you this but they don't have a plane here and the pilot cant fly anymore because he reached his flying hours. So it would be wise to get a hotel. They are gonna announce it after nine. Ow wow, thank you goodluck with everything. After spending more than 6 hours together non stop talking we stayed together. We felt comfortable and were behaving like old friends. And knowing lots of mutual people helped a lot.

So this sucks as we waited for our food he ordered the steaks and me a burger. I have an idea and bare with me. Chris nervously said. Don't get weird, but we don't really have a time limit but don't wanna be stuck in the airport till morning right and wait what will happen

Right. she said. So why don't we rent a car and get a hotel. Get some rest and drive up to Boston? We can take shifts while driving?

You could see her think while she was eating. That sounds good, it's almost the same. stuck with you in a car or plane, it's all the same but we need a big car and took almost everything I own with me. He smiled, not a problem they're unloading the bags as we speak. So we have enough time to get a room and a car.

You get the hotel and I get the car? Amaya asked? Yes We both got our phones and made arrangements..I got us a suv with plenty of room for my suitcases and bags. 4 in total. So hopefully it will have enough room. Chris got us a hotel in the centre which he stayed at a couple of times. I got us a room, did you get a car? I looked at him and finished my burger. And just started to laugh, I mean really laugh. What's so funny he asked animatedly.

I don't know if I find it funny that I met someone on a plane, for almost 6 or 7 hours tops and I'm getting a car, a hotel room for a roadtrip with captain america. He just stared and started to laugh, including his famous boobgrab. Well what can I say, i'm irresistible he said as he winked. Well Christopher not me, you may be captain america or one of the sexiest guy alive leaning over but i'm sure it because i didn't het any sleep. As she leaned forward looking me in the eyes. Not knowing what to do, it made him nervous. But you are still a guy I met on the plane, not the guy behind that stuff and he is just as normal as can be while sipping my drink.

This girl is something, as he looked at her getting him back because of his comment. Shall we go? As he gives the waitress his card. No, let me pay half. Nope, not an option. So drop it. You helped me more. She quickly saw this wasn't a fight she was gonna win. Fine, thank you she said. You are very welcome as he stood up holding his hand out. Taking his hand and I walked by him with his hand on my lower back.

We waited for our bags and Chris helped with mine. His mother taught him well he was a gentleman in every way. Why is he even single??? I got the keys for the truck and we both made our way towards the truck. The bags were in, do you want me to drive? He asked. Yeah sure. I got in the passers side, opened my laptop and made sure every mail was sent. I closed my laptop and sighed. Are you okay? he asked with concern. Yeah, I'm officially done with work for 3 weeks from now. It feels good. Ow btw let me know what the costs of the hotel were. Nope, also not gonna happen. Wel thank you again for this. You're welcome Amaya. I could say the same but I won't. making us laugh and me hitting his arm. We arrived at this gorgeous hotel, it screamed luxurious.

Do you need all of the bags Chris asked? What? Do you need all of them? Oh sorry no just the black one. Is fine, the rest can stay in the car. He grabbed both of our bags and we made our way into the hotel desk.

Good Evening, sir, how can I help you? The youngman said I made a reservation about three hours ago under the name Evans. Yes I see, we do have a room available but I'm sorry there has been a mistake. I'm afraid my college said you could have two rooms but unfortunately we only have a suit available with a king size bed, because the cancelled flights were overbooked. Chris looked at me, is that okay? Honestly I don't care, I just want to take a shower and sleep. We made our way to our hotel room and as soon as she entered the bedroom she laid down on the bed on her stomach. Me falling down next to her on my back.

I'll take the couch so you can have the bed Chris said. No it's fine Chris, we are adults. We can behave ourselves. I'm gonna take a shower is that okay? Of Course it is. I saw Amaya got up and grabbed her toiletbag as she went to take a shower.

I did the same. I grabbed my toothbrush, some shampoo, boxers and sweats. and waited on the bed as I flipped through some tv channels.

Minutes later heard the shower turn off and seconds later Amaya entered the room wearing nothing but a towel with her hair and body still wet. She took my breath away, she was a sight for sore eyes. Sorry I forgot something. You can go, I'll change here.

Yeah sure yeah. Chris made his way into the bathroom and turned the showers on. The warm water was welcome and he let himself relax under the shower, thinking about the girl next door. What was it with this girl? He turned off the shower brushed his teeth and went outside. Amaya was sitting on the bed in an oversized shirt and shorts.

Which side do you prefer? Left or right? Oh, that doesn't matter, I'm good. She took the right side furthest away from the door. She got in under the covers and turned on her side facing me. I was still only wearing sweatpants. Laying on my back with one hand behind my head and the other hand between me and Amaya.

What does that tattoo mean? As she ran her finger over the tekst on my chest. Oh sorry, no it's okay.

When you lose touch with inner stillness, you lose touch with yourself. When you lose touch with yourself, you lose yourself in the world."

It is a spiritual belief which I find beautiful and peaceful as he turned towards Amaya. Are you spiritual? He asked. No, I can't say that I am. My grandparents are of course christian but I find beauty in every religion so no. I'm not practising something. As she yawned.

Get some Sleep Maya, you are tired

Maya?? Where the hell did that come from..she thought

I will.. and Chris? Yeah.. Please don't mulder me in my sleep. Only if you snore which makes both laugh.

Goodnight Chris. Goodnight Maya.

Chapter two - roadtripping and bad jokes

The next morning Chris woke up from sunshine on his face. It took him a few seconds to take in his surroundings and he felt someone against him. He frowned and looked down and saw Amaya laying against him deep asleep with her back to his chest and his arm draped around her waist. He just listened to her breathing as he contemplated how good this felt. She fitted him perfectly and her smell was intoxicating.

Amaya woke up feeling Chris behind her and feeling his arm around her. I made her smile, not sure what to do. She tried to turn but his arm was too heavy. Chris? Hmm you're arm i cant move oh sorry... he moved his arm and Amaya turned towards him. Sorry i didn't mean to... its okay Chris we are way past formaliteit don't you think looking at him. What do you mean? he asked. Wel we got to know each other a lot more than normal people would. Meeting people normally has pauzes and takes time. We on the other hand have been together for 24 hours. So don't worry, she smiled.

What time is it? She asked. Almost 10.. should we order some breakfast? I want bacon and need coffee. Same. Chris called room service and ordered some breakfast for both of them. I sat up against the headboard and turned the tv on. Amaya got out of bed and stretched like a cat showing her stomach and I was just staring. Long legs, a great ass and her hair natural and curly and breathtakingly beautiful without any makeup on. Chris? Chris. Yeah, is it okay if I open the window? Yes definitely it seems nice out, Amaya grabbed two water bottles from the minibar and made her way back into bed. As she gave one bottle to Chris he got up and walked to his phone sipping at his bottle.

Amaya just watched him. He was tall and big and just a big grizzly bear. His hair all scruffy and the way his sweats would hang low showing his v lines. He was sexy as fuck.

My phone rang. Hey Dillan, no I'm okay. The flight was a pain in my ass but not all of it is bad. Which made Chris smile. So what's up? Do you need something? Can I do something? He said. No, I got everything covered. I'm not alone. I met a really nice guy and we rented a car and are gonna drive up to Boston. Wait what! Are you crazy what if he murders you. No that won't happen. He is a real Captain America, this one. Which made him spit out his water and laugh. I'll be fine Dillon. I can take care of myself just make sure you keep the ball guestlist with you at all times okay. And I'll talk to you soon. Sure thing A. Love you. Love you 2 sweety. Btw is everyone there? Yesss. Okay i'll set up lunch. Joey's or yoko?

Joeys please.

A real Cap huh... Chris said while there was a knock at the door.

I called joey's this amazing guy who opened a food truck with the best BBQ food and burgers.

Hey joey! Its Amaya hi. How have you been? Hey Maya, Business is booming since you booked us with your latest event. I got a second truck! That's amazing, Joey. I'm really proud of you, you guys deserve it. Thank you Amaya. So is there a reason you called? Yeah I was wondering if you could drive up to the office and make sure everybody has lunch. About 25 people, is that okay? Of Course we can test the second truck.. Do you want a limited or the whole menu? We have a drink menu as well now. The full menu and drinks to but no alcohol please. Sure thing, i'll set everything up. Thank you so much. Take care bye

AA OW MY GOD! I heard someone scream. It obviously was the girl with our breakfast who got startled by a half naked Chris Evans. I laughed so hard. I'm sorry mam, i didn't realise i didn't have a shirt on. I'm so sorry.

Chris! I'm pretty sure you don't need to apologise for that. I yelled laughing as I heard Chris making his way towards me. That was funny, Amaya said, still laughing Making Chris blush.

Bed or couch he asked. Breakfast in bed please. We both ate our bacon pancakes and eggs. So what time do we leave, I asked? Actually I kinda want to take a run before we get going, is that okay? Yeah of course while you are doing that i'll grab us some stuff for the road. And we both could use some alone time, Chris got up and changed into work out clothes i went into the bathroom and started to put on some makeup. Just some eyeliner mascara and some cream blush and natural looking highlighter. And defined my eyebrows. My waves looked good so I put on some perfume, my gold necklace and simple gold little hoops.

I put on high waisted jeans, Pink croptop and my black snapback since it was sunny. The jeans made my ass look really good. Simple and comfortable and of course her white sneakers. She took some stuff from her suitcase and made a small bag on the road. Three towels, a bikini, a fresh set of underwear and clothes and some personal toiletries.. I grabbed my empty backpack, wallet and phone.

Shit! I don't have Chris's number. I quickly wrote down my number and wrote i'll be right back to text me if you need something - A. and put it on his clothes on the bed.

I quickly went to the girl behind the hotel desk. Hi, is there a deli or a market nearby? We need to stock up on some stuff along the road. Now that is not necessary we can provide lunch if you want? Ow really that would be perfect. Not a problem miss. What can we do? Wel we have to drive for 6 hours. So maybe 2 salads and some sandwiches? I'll get the rest from the shops. Of Course i'll make sure you will be taken care of. When do you leave. In about an hour, I'll just need some stuff. There is a deli around the corner. Just go left and walk for like 5 minutes. It's a corner store. Thank you so much

Maya made her way towards the deli on the corner, she grabbed some chocolate, granola bars, candy, jellybeans and loads of water, redbull and some fruit. Along with some small garbage bags and a book full of jokes. Well that should be fun as she paid for her stuff. Entering the hotel room she heard Chris on the phone, talking about comic con. I stayed quiet as I set down the groceries and put them in a carton box and organized everything for easy access during the road.

Chris was talking on the phone. Yeah i know i will be there i would want to miss it for the world it's always so much fun so count me in and one more please.

He walked in with nothing but a towel. Ow sorry I didn't hear you come in. So is this normal for you, surprising women being half naked every time I laughed. No it isn't. What did you get? Standing next to me he looked in the box and saw the typical road trip stuff. As he grabbed the pocket book full of jokes, now this is gonna be fun and mine as he child liked a kid that smiles was really contagious. And don't worry, we actually will have normal food the hotel set us up so you can keep surprising women nationwide. So are you almost ready to go?

Yeah I'm gonna get dressed and we can go.

Hey Chris! Did you pack a bag on the road? Like some clean clothes and swimming shorts or something for if we are going to stop somewhere.

No I actually didn't, that's smart. I'll do that now. He got dressed and grabbed some clean clothes, his toothbrush, some cologne deodorant and swimming shorts and his leather jacket.

Chris quickly changed into a dark blue trainingsuit pants and a matching crewneck along with his had and white sneakers. He looked around the room making sure they didn't forget anything and then to Maya. She was wearing everything he liked in a girl. Don't get him wrong he loved it if a girl could dress up but he loved it more if a girl who was even more beautiful in normal clothes with sneakers and not doll'd up all of the time.

Ready? Yess... We made our way downstairs and checked out with our box full of goodies and a big bag filled with the food the hotel provided for us.

The valet gave Chris the keys and we drove off. We are nuts for doing this, driving across the country with a complete stranger Amaya said. He just laughed and said yeah we are but im in good company. After about 20 minutes Amaya got her phone and linked her phone to the car so we could listen to music. So any music requests? No i'm good as long it isn't death metal he laughed. She put on some playlist she always listened to while travelling. It was filled with everything, some classic rock songs, the beastie boys, but mostly r&b and gangster rap. My god could she get any more perfect.

Chris? yeah... Why did the Clydesdale give the pony a glass of water? he frowned. Don't knów.. Because he was a little horse. Making them laugh. wow, so it's on that level he. yes it is she giggled

Chris? yes... he carefully said, dreading another bad joke. Why did the scarecrow win an award? I have no idea. Because he was outstanding in his field. She looked at him all seriously. they both started to laugh and he boobgrabbed laugh. That really is a good one. i need to remember that one

Chris ? oh no he said. What's the difference between the bird flu and the swine flu? One requires tweetment and the other an oinkment. and this one made us cry with laughter. okay i'm putting this way before we drive off the road. as she wiped her tears from laughter.

After a while Amaya started to look outside taking in the scenery and taking a photo now and then. So Chris, tell me something about you what most people don't know. Wel my mom used to be a dancer and made us take lessons for lots of different dances like tapdance. Wait what, so you can tapdance?! She laughed. Well that is something I want to see. Nope, never gonna happen. What about you? What's your story, people know mine. they can google it.

She got all quiet and looked at her hands. Taking a deep breath. Well I'm Cuban and I never knew my dad, he was in the military and went on a tour and never came back. My mom never found out what happened to him or really talked about him. But what she did tell me was that they almost got married and after she found out she was pregnant with me. She moved back to her parents and they all decided to move to the states leaving Cuba. I only ever had them in my life and of course my family from cuba. I don't even know who my other grandparents are. Chris looked at her, and felt sorry for her. After my mom died I lived with my grandparents who raised me. And as hard as it was, I moved to California when I was 18. Made a name for myself and with the first big cheque i paid off the mortgage of my grandparents house as a thank you. I didn't want them to worry about paying the mortgage and stuff.

I'm sorry. How did your mother die? She looked at him. She had cancer and died when I was 11. She sadly smiled with a tear in her eye. So taking care of other people became her second nature.

What about your family, if everything is true? Google says that you are a big family guy right and a horrible uncle. as she read it from google. Just you just google me? Yes, I laughed.

Mostly it's true, my mom is Lisa the dancer, my dad is Robert, Dentist and I have a brother named scott and two sisters Carly and Shanna. And he has two nephews Miles and Nathan and my niece Stella. and then there is my Dog Dodger. Ahh yes your soulmate she said. making him shyly smile. yeah something about that dog. I wasn't even planning on getting a dog, but I saw him and something just took my heart. I knew I couldn't leave him behind. We clicked instantly. He handed me his phone and showed me a video of him meeting Dodger.

Can I look through your photos? she asked. yeah sure. So I scrolled mostly through family photos and videos of him scaring scott. and of him playing piano. I opened one and listened as he played a beautiful song almost perfectly. He looked at her and a smile formed on her beautiful face as she listened and then bit her lower lip. Hey I'm just learning, he said. Chris nobody is perfect and even mozart had to learn right. i recognised the song. as she handed back his phone. And your family, they seem great, Amaya said. They really are, he lovingly said.

Do you want to stop soon? I'm getting hungry and wanna give my ass a break from sitting. Nipmuck State Forest and State Park is about 20 minutes away? Chris said. Should we eat there? Sounds perfect as Amaya changed the destination on the navigation. We arrived at the park and there was a small gas station with some picnic tables near the forest. It was a beautiful place. Straight out of a movie. Chris grabbed our lunch and we made our way to a picnic table. We unpacked the lunch. Some fresh Orange Juice, two turkey sandwiches, a green pesto chicken pasta salad and a caprese salad with some garlic bread and some plates and fork and knives. Wow they really outdone themselves. As I sat across from Chris. As we started our lunch and took the scenery in.

Chris? yeah ...What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop. Making us laugh again, okay okay... enough with the bad jokes he laughed while eating his food. Hand me that!

Amaya Yes, Why are there gates around cemeteries? I don't know Chris.. Because people are dying to get in, he said while I took a sip of my water. and it went everywhere. i was really laughing but still had some water in my mouth and that made him boob grab laughing almost on the ground. I finally got the chance to swallow and calm down from laughter. WE were really enjoying each other's company. this is kind of weird right? Amaya said. 24 hours ago, we were complete strangers and in those hours I told you more than some friends as she said while putting her legs up and putting her head on her knees looking at him smiling.

That smile, that smile did something with him. He was just staring. I know it is weird but I am glad I got to know you. And this is way better than a plane as he looked around and back at her. Yes it is. she said. After 20 minutes or so a bus with tourists stopped and almost every table there was full. Leaving an old couple standing. They reminded her of her grandparents.

Unbelievable, Amaya said as she stood up and made her way to the old couple. The man was holding and supporting his wife on the unsteady ground.

Hi, excuse me, you are welcome to have the table so you can sit. But the man started to speak spanish and was shaking his hands that it was okay. Immediately Amaya took his bag and talked back in Spanish and gestured towards the table.

Chris just watched Amaya interact with the older couple. She was incredible, she is really one of a kind. Was he starting to fall for her? She was really something totally different from what he was used to. He was accepted for being Chris, not for the hot actor. She doesn't care about that it's obvious and she got to know me, the real me. We were building a friendship on that and not the guy behind the cameras. And it felt good and solid. She is breath of fresh air for him.

Chris? Meet Pablo and his wife Vera. They can't speak English but I couldn't let them stand. I hope it's okay. He turned and put one leg over the bench so he sat sideways.

No of course it's nice that you did, I would have done the same. She helped the couple to sit down at the table and made her way around the table and without any hesitation sat between my legs. And leaned on the table almost against me. Why was I getting nervous?

Man... get it together I thought. It made me feel good that she felt comfortable with me and I decided to be a bit bold to test what she would allow. I leaned a bit forward, closing the distance and putting my arm on my other leg rubbing her lower back. She looked at my hand and smiled back at me, putting a lock of her hair behind her ear. Wait, was she blushing.. finally something to go on.

I felt Chris lean forward on the table and closer to me, almost closing the distance between us. And it made me nervous in a good way. And then I felt his hand rubbing my lower back. It sent chills through my whole body, looking at his gently smiling at me. I felt my cheeks flush.

Are you full? I asked. Yeah I'm full. I will explode if I eat anything else. ask, if they want it she smiled and nodded. She told the older couple they could eat everything on the table. And after a few no's and yes. They began to eat.

They tried to make small talk in English by mixing it with some Spanish words. They were together for almost 56 years and they were on their way to the town where they first met at a dance festival. They even showed some photos of how they used to look. Vera was stunning and Pablo was a looker.

Amaya shivered as I saw goosebumps on her arms, I took my jacket off and put it around her shoulders. Here take it your cold. No, what about you? She looked at me. I'll manage. Thank you, she smiled as she put the jacket on and god it smelled like him and it was warm. Damn his gentleman manners, at this moment she knew she was in trouble and she thought maybe she was falling for him? You asked me earlier what I would want in life, she said leaning in Chris making him duck his head down. That.. pointing at the older couple. blind trust in someone, flaws and all and to find someone to build a own little world with. Something real. And this hit home with Chris, he wanted this more than anything.

Beautiful! We both looked at Vera and Pablo. Que? Beautiful you two.. pointing towards us. Wife? He asked Chris. Chris chuckled no Sir, she is beautiful but no sir she isn't my wife.

He called me beautiful.. blushing at the conversation between the men. No wife? Yes love? Vera looked at me and understood silencing her husband and telling him to leave us alone.

We should get going soon. It's another two hours and it's my turn to drive. What are our plans? My place first or yours? I mean I can drop you off and then drive home. I have more bags and the car is under my name. That sounds good. Chris said

Chapter Three - Meet the family

We both didn't speak for about 20 minutes because we both knew we would have to say goodbye to each other and that was something we didn't want to do. You promised your mom you would call about making dinner remember. Ow shit! Thank you. He got his phone and called his mom

Hey mom! Christopher! You remembered! making me chuckle and him looking at me with a finger on his lips to silence me. Making me laugh even more. Who is laughing, is that the girl from the plane? Yeah mom that's her. I just called to let you know that I'll be home around six. Perfect i let dad now, what about your travel buddy will she be joining us? He looked at me... what? She said. Do you have dinner plans tonight at your grandparents' home tonight? No, they won't be home until tomorrow. Yeah.. mom she will be joining us. Wait no,, I can't do that to your family. You need some time alone with them. Looking slightly panicked at Chris she says she can't wait, mom. He looked her dead in the eye smiling. Well I can't wait to meet the girl who can put up with you for more than 24 hours straight. You even drive me mad after an hour let alone more than 24 hours. Hey.... Chris Honey, did you get any news of the ballet ball? Yeah ma, I'm sorry it's a strict guest list and limited invitations. I'm sorry. it's okay honey you tried. See you in a bit. Love you, love you to ma

Amaya heard the last part and saw the disappointment on his face and mother's voice. Perfect she thought.Grabbing her phone

She grabbed het phone and called Dillan. Wel wel wel. Back in the land of living and great networks aren't we. Dillan said, making her laugh. Yes we are and you are on speaker phone. Dillan do you have the guestlist of the ballet ball? Chris's face instantly looked shocked at me. Yes. I need you to put two more names on them and make sure they get full access. Which names and who are they? Well they're my two pluses and put it under the Name Evans. Chris and Lisa Evans. Chris looked absolutely shocked at me. Who are these people? Do I know them or is it actually Chris Evans and his Mom? Omg is it Chris Evans and his mom? How in the hell are they on this list. You don't even know him. Well things changed, he became a really good friend of mine. and he made the last couple of days bearable. The last couple of days. Wait, CHRIS EVANS IS YOUR TRAVEL BUDDY????? ON SECOND THOUGHT I LOVED TO BE MURDERED OR IMPALED BY HIM!. Making us laugh, Dillan was shocked actually hearing him laugh too. GRAP, I'm still on speaker phone am i. Hi Dillan it's Chris nice to meet you.. and there was silence. Dillan? Dillan are you there? Yeah yeah. It's nice to meet you, Mister Evans. Just call me Chris. Wel Chris just make sure you give Maya an adres where I can send the invites to. It is formal but not black tie and starts at 6.30 Be there sharp on time. Yes sir I will. Thank you Dillan i love you

You are incredible, do you know that? Looking at her You are gonna make my mother so happy. Thank you, as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. And not letting go of my hand, I looked at him looking at our hands smiling and then at me. You are very welcome. I meant every word I said. Taking my hand back and turning. Do we need to pick up something for your parents? That is sweet but there is no need for that. Well I'm sure I'm not gonna come empty handed. Can you call your mom just to be sure she doesn't need anything?

He laughed and called his mom. We are about 30 minutes away. Do you need anything? Well actually you dad forgot hamburger Buns. Can you pick them up? Chris looked at a very satisfied and grinning Amaya behind the steering wheel. Sure thing ma, anything else? Yeah I like the girl already, she is making you call me. Ask how many buns. Wait what, ask how many. Wait mom, Maya is talking. Ask how many. Ow forget it. HI miss Evans, How many buns do you need? About 24 2 buns for each person. Got it.. thank you!

Chris was just watching how this girl was talking to his mom like they knew each other for years. God he was fucked.. Chris waited in the car while she went to grab the burger buns. I saw her walking towards the car and some guys blocked her way.

I grabbed 3 bags of burger buns and flowers for Chris, his mom. Walking out of the store I saw two guys bothering some women in the parking lot. Great please dont see me, please dont see me.

Looky over there, that something you don't see everyday. As the guys made their way towards me and blocked my way. Come on guys you had your fun, can i just get to my car. Sure thing As long as I can join you sexy. Ughh. Alcohol was all over them and they looked like total creeper guys who thought they were all that. Nope, not gonna happen. Just go along and leave me alone. Playing hard to get huh, come on give me your number i can make it worth it sexylegs. Stepping closer to me and grabbing my wrist which I tugged loose from his grip.

That's when I felt something behind me, grabbing me by my waist. Everything okay Babe? I looked up and Chris was there staring death glares at the guys. Yeah. I'm fine, the two gentlemen were about to leave me alone and let me get to my car. The men, clearly intimidated by Chris, backed off. Come on, let's go as he guided me towards the car feeling me shake he opened the door to the passenger door and helped me in. Are you okay? Maya...are you okay? Yeah I just need a sec. Those guys were creeps. He grabbed my wrist and the other one tried to grab me. What? Seeing his face turn angry and looking around for them. No don't, let them go. They're not worth it. I feel safer with you. He relaxed at those words. Come on, your mom is waiting for us. He got behind the steering wheel and drove us to his parents house.

Standing parked before a beautiful house I felt nervous, hey are you okay. Yeah I'm fine. It wasn't really a big deal. I'm more nervous meeting your family than at what happened. Come on, they don't bite, you'll be fine.

Do I look okay? I was really unsure? Wait , I have a change of clothes in the back. She climbed over the chair almost hitting Chris in his face with her ass. She opened her bag freshened up, sprayed some perfume and changed her shirt into a white cut up band tee and a ripped skinny jean. It was off the shoulder and had holes in them. It was kinda sexy.

Taking if her shirt Chris saw a glimpse of her black lacy bra and it made him blush.. fuck

Is this okay?... You look beautiful. He smiled. She got out of the car, got the buns and flowers and followed Chris. As soon as he entered the house he got knocked over by three kids. UNCLE CHRIS! He was lying on the ground with three kids on top of him and a dog licking his face. Hey guys, I've missed you so much. You really have grown up. Kissing and hugging the kids.

A dog came over and I recognized him. It was Dodger, came over to me and I kneeled down and scratched behind his ears. You are beautiful. as Dodger kissed her face. Well it's nice to meet you too, you really are your owner's dog, she laughed. How so, he gives kisses on first meeting you give women a half naked man. both the charmers. Very funny, he said, pinching his nose and eyes. They all watched me interact with Dodger. What?

Well that's A first a woman said as she entered the hallway. She was his mom, they had the same eyes. Hi im lisa you must be Amaya? Standing up, giving her a hand. Yes it's nice to meet you. No.. we are huggers, we don't shake hands as she hugged me for a couple of seconds. Here these are for you as I gave her the flowers and here are the buns. I wanted to get something for your husband as well but Chris wasn't really helpful. Hey... what? It's the truth, this was all my idea buddy. Lisa laughed. You really didn't have to. Yes i did i was raised to thank kindness

Wel your parents did a good job Lisa said. I just smiled as Chris looked at me. No need for sad stories.

Please come in, we made our way towards 's enormous living kitchen with french doors looking at the backyard and a large deck. Where I saw 2 guys and a girl sitting. Immediately the younger male came towards us. CHRIS! he yelled, went and hugged. The two let go of each other and Chris introduced us. Scott met Amaya , Amaya met the pain in my ass my brother Scott. You wish I was the pain in your ass. Hi nice to meet you, wow, Chris really didn't lie when he said you were breathtakingly gorgeous. Me looking and narrowing my eyes at Chris he actually blushed while rubbing his neck. It made me smile.

The other man entered the kitchen. Hi im Amaya you must be Robert Chris his Dad. Yes I am. Nice to meet you Amaya. And this is Shanna, one of my sisters. Where is carly? She could make it. She will be here tomorrow. Why was she busy? He asked. His mom gave a weird look. Yeah she was busy making plans with minka and insisted she could join the bbq. And we didn't want that. Aah oke. Still close to minka huh. Yeah but it's all good. At least I don't have an evening filled with frustration in front of me Shanna smiled.

So you guys have been on the road for how long? You must be tired and want to take a break from him. I find an hour tolerante with him. Hey! Come on, let's get us a drink. Shanna grabbed my arm and Lisa followed. What would you like to drink? Do you drink alcohol? Actually I don't, I have ice tea or fresh lemonade. Lemonade will be perfect. Lisa gave me a glass of lemonade. This is delicious. Lisa and Shanna started to grab some stuff and made some side dishes. Can I help? No sweety it's okay we got it. No really, I want to help. I feel useless. Mom, how are we gonna marinade the ribs? Carly isn't here. Crap we forget about that. Chris Scott can one of you drive to the store for marinade?

I could make a Cuban marinade? I do it all of the time with my grandparents? I see you got most of the ingrediënts here. That would be very helpful, thank you. Amaya put her hair up and washed her hands and Lisa helped her with her apron. She got the pan and made a broth to precook the ribs. What honey do you need honey? Do you have some ziplock bags and a big mixing bowl? She mixed the ingrediënts while talking to lisa and shanna

Chris walked in to grab some beers but stood still in the doorway. Just looking at how Amaya interacted with his mom. The girls liked her, they never were so open and friendly to a girl i brought home. Well, would you look at that? Scott said standing beside Chris. That's the first one who actually helps. Making Chris smile, yeah she kinda does that with people. She fits right in,I know but after dinner she has to go. But there is something about her Chris said Well maybe she is just what you always wanted but mostly what you need. You've always looked at actresses. And she is a girl who met you, not the famous version of you. And that's different. It's you and not the glamor part. So it's sincere, don't lose her as a friend or something else. Yeah i know Scott

Taking the ribs out of the pan and mixing them in the marinade I saw Chris took a seat at the kitchen island facing me. Watching me working. So how are you guys with Spicy food taking some ribs out of the bowl and putting them in a ziplock bag with marinade. Writing kids on it. It depends. Scot's a baby. Shanna and I are okay but my dad has a lead pipe. That man can eat anything. Blowing a lock of hair out of my face. It kept bugging me. Here Chris leaned over and put the lock behind my ears, me standing absolutely still. Thank you, almost whispering. You're welcome.

They stared a bit and she saw he was looking at her eyes and then to her lips. Did she actually see that? Chris can you walk dodger before dinner. Yes of course, are you gonna be okay? Of Course i'll help you mom. I'll be fine.

He got up and walked away. Chris? Yeah looking back and leaning back into the kitchen. They were alone. Thank you for this.. she said gently. for what? as he stepped back. For this. It's been a long time for me being surrounded by a family. I...she looked down and then it hit me. This is why she was nervous. She was scared to be around and it must remind her of her mom and what she missed. I saw her eyes get glossy. I made my way to Amaya and hugged her, letting her relax. no problem. As I kissed the top of her head she looked up looking at me. And there it was a perfect moment where we both knew we were more than friends. You could cut the tension with a knife. He put the lock of hair behind my ear again and was still holding me. His fingers ran over my jaw as he looked between my eyes and lips. He leaned in and I met him. CHRIS! DODGER Scott yelled, pulling us from our moment. Releasing each other and smiling. hurry up Amaya said. Scott wants to go outside, making Chris really laugh. Omg we almost kissed?!

Everything okay Honey? Lisa asked as she walked in. Yes. I'm just finishing up. I made normal ribs and a bit Spicy ones. Can I do something else? Wel what do you normally eat with those ribs? Wel Cuban bbq we make fried bananas and rice with beans and grilled zucchini. Well go ahead? Are you sure I don't want to take over your family dinner? Don't worry, we have plenty. I started with brown rice and beans. Cut the zucchini and get everything started. And some homemade salsa.

Oke girls the grill's are warm. What takes the longest. The corn and ribs Lisa said. Robert got the ribs and corn on the bbq. Shanna and I set the table and waited for the boys to get back and waited for the food. Excuse me, do you wanna play with dolls with me? Stella asked. Oh no honey leave Amaya alone. No it's okay. I would love to. The girl took her hand and let her down to a play area where all of her dolls were. This is Elsa and this is Anna and I'm gonna be Elsa because I have the same hair and you can Anna.

They need their hair done. How about we do your hair? Do you want a braid just like Elsa? Her eyes lit up. You can do that. Yes I can, do you want me to? Yes, well I need a brush and a rubber band. The girl got up and got a brush and a whole box of rubber bands i brushed her hair and started branding her hair.

Chris got back and grabbed a couple of beers making his way outside looking for Amaya. His dad was grilling as he handed his beer. Mom and Shanna were sitting next to each other with an empty seat in between them. Where is Amaya? And that when he saw her braiding his nieces hair and playfully laughing.

He grabbed the seat between his mom and sister. I like her. Chris dont fuck that up Shanna said. As I don't agree with the words of your sister, I do agree that that girl over there is something else. You act differently around her. The way you look at her and the way she looks at you. Is rare. Keep that safe.. It's weird Chris said, she knows more about me then most people, and she calls me on my shit or see's right through it. Apparently she can read my eyes as he took a sip. If a girl can figure that out in about 24 hours, that is something special. One hour he said taking another sip, what? Lisa said. She had figured that out within the hour he smiled...

Grandma look, I have the same hair as Elsa! Oh, you look beautiful sweetie. As I watched Stella show off her braid I stood up as Amaya made her way back. Amaya, can you braid Uncle Chris's hair! I could actually she laughed. Nope not doing that! he yelled as I stood up to help his dad. Okay is there anything else that needs to be on the grill? The ribs are almost done. Yes, the zucchinis and burgers. As Lisa went inside to grab them. After the burgers and ribs and everything else was done we all made our way around the table. Chris sat facing his dad on the head of the table next to him and on the other side of me was Shanna.

Dinner was good. But it was hard. Seeing this beautiful family made me feel what I've missed all of this time. Leaning towards Chris, why don't you keep the ballet ball a surprise for your mother. I can ask Shanna to help? He smiled and nodded. What are you smirking about, Shanna said. I leaned over. I got Chris and your mom into the ballet ball and we need your help to surprise her, I said smilingly. Omg how did you two do that? Wel i am kinda the person organising it so no biggie she winked. Just make sure she gets a dress and is not too formal. It's nightwear instead of black tie.

These ribs are freaking amazing. SCOTT! language as Robert yelled. Isn't he supposed to say that Amaya pointed to Chris. Which made everyone laugh with tears. But seriously, this food is amazing.and that zucchini is to die for. Did your mother teach you to cook? Lisa asked, I froze looking at Chris. He was about to say something.

Wel some of it... but mostly both of my grandparents did. I was raised by them. My parents died when I was younger. I'm sorry sweetheart. May I ask what happened. My father died when my mom was pregnant with me and she went to live back with her parents. They decided to move to the US in hopes of better jobs and a future. Growing up the house was always filled with people and the kitchen had the best smells. My abuela and mom made sure everyone had food even when we barely could eat. But after my mom died. My grandparents changed, I think that my grandfather did not really cope with the loss of his daughter. He used to call me by her name by mistake, she said looking down at her hands. Well you are always welcome here sweety consider yourself family as she hugged me.

It took all of me not to break down. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. Excuse me, may I use the bathroom? Of Course honey, It's upstairs the blue door on the right. Amaya made her way upstairs and took a moment to take a breath, tears in her eyes as she sat down on the edge of the tub. Chris saw her body change as his mom hugged Amaya , her eyes got glossy and he knew what she was thinking. He watched her go upstairs. Taking a sip of her lemonade and going after her.

Amaya could hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Amaya, are you okay? Yeah Chris just a sec she said her voice gave her away. Nope, not gonna happen, i'm coming in. He got in the bathroom and saw her sitting on the edge of the tub. With tears in her eyes. He kneeled in front of her. Clearly you are not okay. As he rests his arms on her upper legs. A tear rolled down her face. Hey come on, it's a happy day right. Yeah I know it's just a lot for me. When your mom hugged me, she really hugged me breaking down looking at him

Seeing her like this broke his heart he grabbed her, sat down and pulled her close to him, she sat on his lap and he rested his back against the vanity with her in his arms just hugging. After a few seconds she let go of his neck and looked at him. He wiped away the tears. And just looked at her. Are you okay? Yeah it just got to me. She smiled. I'm sorry. No need to be sorry. It's fine, never feel sorry about how you feel. It's weird for me as well.. they never welcomed someone like they do with you. tracing her jaw with his thumb, realising both that Amaya was sitting in his lap inches apart from each other. They looked longing at each other and Chris gently grabbed her neck and pulled her. inches away from each other right before their lips would touch they looked at eachother nearly closing the distance.

Amaya! CHRIS! DO YOU GUYS WANT SMORES? Scott called. This was the second time he interrupted us. I told you he was a pain in my ass. I laughed and rested my head in his neck. Come on, it's getting late and eventually I do have to go. She said standing up pulling Chris onto his feet. Checking myself in the mirror for puffy eyes. Glad to see i was fine and you could hardly see i cried. Everybody was around the fire pit. Hey guys thanks for the lovely day but it's getting late and i still have to drive to my grandparents house. You really can't stay for s'mores Scott and Shanna asked.

As I would love to but I'm getting tired and still have to drive home. Everybody said their goodbyes and hugged her. Chris and Amaya walked silently towards the car dreading this moment since they met. He opened the door and she turned. Looking up at Chris one hand on the door the other hand in his pocket unsure what to do. So this weird huh? Breaking the ice, yeah it's totally weird he said. I wrapped my hand around his waist and hugged him. Don't be a stranger and forget to text or call okay? Well that's not gonna happen, he said. Kissing my head again. Sending chills all the way through my body. I stood up on the side board of the truck so I was almost eye level with him. Goodbye Chris as I leaned forward and kissed his cheek pulling away slowly. Stopping in front of his face, lips touching, almost kissing. CHRIS! Scott yellee OR THE LOVE OF GOD LEAVE US ALONE Chris yelled frustrated. I laughed, we can't catch a break huh. No we cant, i don't wike it! He laughed as I sat down behind the wheel. Text me when you get home okay? Yes and don't forget to text the address for the invite. I won't. He closed the door and I drove away. Seeing him wave in the rearview mirror.

Man o man i was in trouble.

As soon as Chris entered the house he slapped Scott on his head. HEY what's wrong did get a goodnight's kiss he smirked. No jacksass no thanks to you. You interrupted us three times. You're an asshole. I'm fine with you toying with me but not with her or her feelings. Chris said angrily as he walked outside leaving Scott kind of shocked. See I told you Scott, not everyone likes games and sometimes it's not the time. You need to apologise to them both

~A

I got home safe, thanks for an amazing time and sharing your beautiful family with me this evening. X

Chris

You actually texted. Never had that happen before. But thank you for the last days. You made it fun and made me feel at ease and my family loves you. My dad loves your food more but he likes you. X C

~A

What?! A girl never texted you, I thought no woman could resist Hollywood's heartthrob. 😁 kidding. I'm gonna take a shower and I'm off to bed. Talk to you soon GN xx

Chris

Very funny.... Goodnight x!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.8K 51
*******************Complete********************** Giselle Gibson had grown comfortable with being alone. She accepted a "fairytale romance" may not b...
105K 4.2K 28
Styling some of Hollywood's biggest stars, Liliana Pierson is no stranger to the glamour and drama that the industry brings. So when she's called to...
17.2K 1.2K 35
My name is Aurora Coppola and I come from a world of blood and money. Taken by Steve Rogers as payment for my father's debt, I'm navigating a new wo...
28.9K 644 56
Landing in Boston, Chris is finally home after filming in Atlanta for so long. On his way to his Ma's home, he finds himself scrolling on Twitter wi...